Kate's Big Black Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife Kate makes me her cuckold.
2.7k words
4.19
67.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Kate was turning 25 next month. She stands at 5'11" (about an inch taller than I) and weighs about 145 pounds, holding it in all the right places. Kate has the most perfect, kissable face. The first thing I actually noticed about her when we met was her face, to be precise, her big, bright electric-blue eyes, which sat just above her little button nose, and just down below exists a perfect straight white smile outlining a pair of pouty, plump lips that always seem to be painted up a bright cherry-red - which contrast beautifully with her porcelain milk-white skin.

Kate and I have been married for just over a year now, we dated for roughly a year before I proposed. We originally met on a dating site, she was looking to settle down and I was looking for something, and we fell in love on our first date. I knew Kate was right for me from the get-go. She's athletic, she likes my humor, she's a great cook, and above all, she's a very warm, caring, loving woman. She did want to wait until after marriage before we had sex though, which was a little concerning, but I was a virgin before I met Kate, so I was used to it.

Herein lies the problem, my Wife and I's sex life. Because we had no premarital sex, over two years of sexual tension had been building up to our Wedding night, and it ended for me in utter humiliation. When we got up to our hotel suite that night, we kissed for what seemed like hours on the hotel bed, my penis hard and throbbing inside my pants the entire time. She slowly stripped down to only her panties, which were visibly damp, and me to only my slacks. When she finally whispered the words into my ear, "take out your dick", I lost control having never heard words like that come out of Kate's mouth, the moment she pulled down my pants to expose my fully erect member, it began to prematurely ejaculate, spurt after spurt, all over myself, her hands and the bedsheet. The shame and humiliation I felt was indescribable, but after having realizing what had happened, Kate was very reassuring and told me not to worry too much. We fell asleep together, and two things never happened again after that night: one, we haven't spoke about it once since it had happened a little over a year ago, and two, we haven't tried to have sex since.

I should have brought it up sometime between then and now, because, perhaps I could have avoided the current situation. But in retrospect, I should have seen it coming.

"Honey, can we talk about something... kind of important?" Kate utters sheepishly in between sips of her morning coffee.

I look up from my breakfast to my wife sitting across from me at our kitchen table. Her pale skin is glowing in the Saturday morning sunlight, which shines brightly through the surrounding windows.

"Of course babe, what's up?" I shoot back at her, a little too distracted by the skimpy, pink, fuzzy nightgown I bought her last Christmas, which is currently struggling to contain her busty figure, to care much about what she is going to say next.

She stares at me a bit. I can hear her foot nervously tapping on one of the table's legs as if she is contemplating whether to say something or not, I continue to eat my breakfast.

Kate finally breaks the silence just before it turns awkward, "Hubby, do you find me sexy?" she says to me with worried, questioning eyes.

I nearly fall out of my chair.

"Yes!" I practically shout back. "Of course I find you sexy! How could I not? I mean, look at you.." I trail off, gesturing with my hand toward Kate's midriff.

My wife's anxious expression immediately lets up, she even lets out a small sigh of relief. The uneasiness in her eyes are seemingly replaced by a cautious excitement. I don't understand how my wife is surprised? She must be addressing the problem I have been too ashamed to bring up, our yearlong sexless marriage. "Was she about to talk about us trying to have sex again?" I wonder to myself. I begin to get excited.

"I am so relieved to hear that!" My wife spouts before letting out a quiet giggle. Kate puts down her coffee mug before reaching across the table to hold my hand and continue. "Look, honey..." she pauses and looks away, as if looking for the right words to say. I can hear her nervous foot tapping again. A moment passes before she looks me in the eyes again to continue, "I'm aware of your little... uh... problem. But I've been talking to one of my girlfriends, and she told me about something she read on the Internet which solves our sex problem! If... you have an open mind of course..." Kate was now talking in a serious, nurturing tone.

I can't believe it, finally, a year later we are talking about sex again! I can't figure out why she is speaking so gingerly, I guess she just doesn't understand how much I want it. I am only wearing boxers and my dick is growing hard in them.

"Yes! Of course honey! Anything!" I tell her eagerly. "I'm really glad you brought this up Kate, I know it's been over a year since last time, but I'm willing to try anything for you!" I add.

A sexy, dubious smirk spread across my wife's face, she lets go of my hand, places her elbows on the edge of the table, locks her fingers together and rests her head atop seductively. I'm fully erect now, the head is pushing hard up against the soft cotton material of my underwear.

"So there is this thing called cuckolding..." my wife utters, her tone quieting to a whisper by the time she said cuckolding.

My heart sinks. I know exactly what cuckolding is. I hope this isn't going where I think this is going, does my wife really want to have sex with other men? How can this be? There is no way this is happening! We made vows to stay loyal to one another! I keep silent though, and let her continue.

"You and I can still enjoy sex together sweetie, but we'll just use the help of a third member..." Kate states in an unintentionally condescending manner.

I cannot believe what my wife is suggesting. This is so wrong. Kate is my wife! She isn't supposed to fuck anybody but me! I can feel my face turning beet red. Kate is just staring at me with raised eyebrows and a tilted head, expecting me to say something. Thoughts are racing through my mind a mile-a-minute, for some reason my dick is as hard as ever.

Kate senses my apprehension and lets out a small sigh of frustration under her breath. She sits up straight in her chair before taking in and letting out a deep breath. My wife stands up from her seat and walks around the table to stand next to me, towering over me. I look up at her, wearing nothing but her bright pink nightgown which cuts off at her mid thigh, and she peers down at me.

"Listen sweetie... I love you more than anything in the world. But I'm a woman, and women have needs, I need to be pleased..." Kate asserts carefully. She raises her hand to my face and caresses my cheek lovingly. She adds "You're the best husband, baby! But I need a big cock to fuck me every once in awhile, your dick is just too little..." Her tone shifts high as she finishes speaking, as a mother does when explaining to her child what he did wrong.

I still cannot believe what I am hearing. I cannot process this information. My gorgeous, 25 year old wife in her prime, wants to fuck other men? The humiliation I feel is unbearable, worse than our first sex attempt on our Wedding night. Kate continues to stand over me, now lightly stroking my hair with her fingers.

"So... are you on board honey? Can we at least try this once? For me? Pleeease?" she asks, elongating 'please' like a teenage girl does to ask for cash from her father.

I'm beyond humiliated. The shame I feel is beyond what I thought was possible. This is pathetic, I have so many questions for myself. Am I even a man anymore? How can I allow for this to happen? And why am I so fucking hard?

"Ok." I mutter under my breath, without fully thinking it through.

A hopeful, excited grin overtakes her face.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you baby!" my wife shouts. "I promise you'll enjoy honey... my girlfriend sent me links to a bunch of cuckold porn videos, and the cuckolds seem to love it more than the girls..." she ends with a teasing giggle.

Kate leans in to hug me, and plants a long, lipstick-covered kiss on my cheek. But as she pulls away, her hand knocks into my, now throbbing, erect dick being pressed to death in my underwear.

"Huuhhh...? Oh my gosh..." my wife speaks through a sudden fit of hysterical laughter. "Are you this hard from thinking about me being fucked by another man's big dick...?" she asks, struggling to contain her laughter, which for some reason makes my dick twinge.

I look into my wife's eyes and stay silent, she has her answer.

"You know what..." my wife says playfully, before pausing. She rapidly looks around the kitchen, taking stock of the situation before returning her gaze onto me. "I've watched enough of that cuckold porn to know how to reward a good cuck, and you... my little cucky... just earned his first reward..." Kate announces in an intentionally patronizing tone, trailing off into laughter.

"Take off your underwear and lay on the floor." my wife demands in a teasing but powerful tone.

I try to interject, "Look Kate, I..." but my wife interrupts me.

"NOW!" she demands aggressively, pointing to the tiled kitchen floor in front of her.

I quickly stand up and slip down my underwear, exposing my fully erect penis.

"Awww... I forgot how small it is..." Kate verbalizes, seemingly sounding belittling on purpose. I wonder if she is trying to humiliate me now.

"Now get down!" my wife demands, once again.

I lay down, completely nude and hard, on the cool kitchen tile before my wife's bare feet. Kate maneuvers in front of me, standing between my spread legs. She just stands there for a moment, silently staring down at me, before doing something I did not expect. My wife undoes her nightgown and it drops to the floor.

My gorgeous wife Kate stood over me. Her long, silky blond hair cascades over her bare shoulders to frame her full round D-cup breasts, and hugs her lower back, stopping just short of her firm butt. The view is stunning, I haven't seen my wife naked since over a year ago on our Wedding night. Kate moves forward, her supple pink, shaved little pussy hovers a couple of feet above my face. I can't help myself but start to touch myself.

"That's right, do what comes natural cucky... jerk your little dicky to your wife's pussy that you'll never ever get to fuck!" said Kate, superciliously through a forced laugh.

Oh god, even though I hope what she says is just part of the act, the thought of being my wife's personal sexless cuckold is arousing me to no end. I start jerking my dick faster, a drip of pre-cum oozes out.

"Enough!" she shouts, "I can't have your little cucky clitty exploding so soon... we have a little bit of business to take care of first... "

Kate turns away and grabs her phone off of the nearby counter. I can't help myself but stroke my dick a few more times.

"Stop! Hands Off!" my wife shouts powerfully. "Look like I can't trust my cuck to keep his hands off his little dicklet..." she adds, feigning disappointment.

Kate lifts her leg and presses the bare sole of her foot against my junk. I yelp in surprise. Her heel pushes up against my taut sack, the sole of her foot plasters my dick against my pelvis, her toes line up several inches above the head. Even up against my wife's feminine foot, my penis appeared small.

"If you're gonna wanna cum, you're gonna have to hump my foot like the obedient cuck you are..." utters Kate, stressing the word 'cuck'.

I'm disgusted, my wife's dirty bare foot pressed up against my genitals? But for some reason I have never been more aroused. I start to thrust, and my dick, and it moves ever so slightly further up between my pelvis and Kate's sole. Kate swipes through her phone for a moment, and once again turns her attention to me. She applies more pressure with her heel on my balls, causing my to yelp again, and demanding my attention.

"Okay sweetie I want you to take this seriously..." Kate was now talking in her regular, loving voice, holding her phone to her chest. "I have photos of three men, three choices for you... you get to decide who we spend to night with... heres the first one honey..."

My wife faces her phone toward me, displaying a picture of a, naked, but pretty normal looking guy, except his dick is much bigger than mine. I start to hump her foot faster thinking about that cock filling up my wife's sex-starved pussy. Kate swipes to the next picture, revealing an older man with a cock even bigger than the one before. My dick is now aching at the realization of this actually happening. I can feel the pre-cum leaking out, acting as a lubricant between my wife's foot and my pelvis. I keep thrusting.

Finally, my wife swipes to the third and last picture. Kate reveals a photo of a tall, muscular black man. His big black cock hangs freely between his legs, it looks thicker and longer than my wife's forearm! I have never, ever contemplated the thought of Kate being fucked by such a big black dick.

I let out a moan without thinking, I grab my wife's foot and hold it hard against my dick, after only a few more thrusts I pass the point of no return, spurt after spurt of I shoot up my wife's sole and onto my stomach.

"Oh my..." uttered Kate, sounding genuinely subdued. She smiles and blushes. "Looks like you made a clear choice honey... I didn't honestly think you would choose the black man..." my wife continues, while I hump her now sticky foot, "My girlfriend told me to include a black guy as a joke..." she giggles and adds, in a tone of disbelief, "You really just blew your little load thinking about your wife taking that big black dick in her little white pussy...?"

My humping of Kate's warm, sticky foot slowly came to an end as my dick stopped contracting. I don't say anything, but I knew I was making the choice when I came.

We were silent and still in the kitchen for several moments, I lay quiet on the floor, my wife stood above with her foot plastered against my flaccid penis and sack. It seemed like forever before Kate gathered herself and broke the silence.

"Alright hubby, be ready for him tonight, he'll be here at nine." she spoke with an excited anxiety.

Kate bent down and kissed me hard on the lips.

"I love you now more than ever baby." she whispered right into my face, and smiled.

My wife stands up, lifting her dripping foot, and smears it across my face before taking her phone and walking away.

"And clean yourself up babe!" Kate shouts from the hallway, before shutting the bathroom door.

I can't process what just took place, and can't imagine what will take place tonight. The house is silent, I just lay defeated on the cool tile floor in a sweaty, sticky mess. All of the sudden I hear faintly the sound of Kate talking on her phone.

"Oh my god! You're not gonna believe it, I got him to do it!"