Kate's Capture Ch. 02

Story Info
Missy tries to make a deal with the Captain.
4.2k words
4.57
127k
24

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,057 Followers

Humming to himself, the Captain swung down the stairs to the lower deck of the yacht to the doctor's rooms. He was pleased to see one of the girls already strapped to the examining table. The other one crouched nervously in the holding cage.

"Have they been any trouble, Doc?"

"No, not at all," Doc said softly as he pushed a needle into the girl's arm and drew a tube of blood, "Meek as kittens. I take it you had a bit of a demonstration upstairs."

"Yes, I have one hanging off the back deck for you to see later. What do we have with these two?" He stroked the leg of the bound girl, aroused by her whimper. Still, her fear did not make him want to continue with her, but to return to Kate upstairs.

Doc withdrew the needle and put a bandage on the spot, "You caught yourself sisters and their cousin. This here is Heather, and our caged beauty is Melissa or Missy. Both girls are legal age, not virgins and clean of disease."

The Captain frowned, "Then why are you drawing blood?"

Doc smiled up at the Captain, "Because this little fish is pregnant and I want to check her hormone levels."

Heather whimpered and looked away, blinking back tears.

The Captain smiled. He just found a market for this one. Solange was always on the lookout for healthy, fertile girls. He would have to give her a call later and see what her opening offer would be. Unless she got cocky, she would have a pretty easy ride of it until Solange got her hands on her.

"Heather, are you afraid?" he asked in his gentlest voice.

Heather looked at him with frightened eyes and whispered, "Yes… yes, Sir."

"Were you planning to get rid of the baby?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Is that what you really wanted to do, or is that what you had to do?"

She looked at him, her eyes searching his, "Father said it's what I had to do."

"You won't need to get rid of the baby now. I know today has been frightening, but neither I nor my men will harm you as long as you obey. You have my word on that." He patted her leg kindly. He wasn't about to tell her that she wasn't going to be able to keep the baby after it was born, of course.

"What about me?" Missy asked, crawling to the edge of the cage.

The Captain walked over to her and crouched down to look at her eye-to-eye, "Honestly, right now, you aren't half as valuable to me as she is."

Missy looked offended, "But she is just a little tramp that got herself knocked up!"

Talkative little cunt, he thought. "That may be true, but in this business, that makes her worth quite a good deal of money. Tell me, Missy, what is your cousin like?"

There was a rattle of the chains and a small huff. The petulant tone made it clear that she didn't want to talk about her cousin, "Kate's an ass. Father made us bring her. He said she would be a good influence on us."

"And why is that?" he prompted.

"He thinks she's better than us. She's got character or something. But you saw her," Missy whined, "She fought you and wouldn't obey. I'll obey you; you can trust me. You don't need to chain me up. I – I find myself drawn to you."

The Captain almost yawned at her blatant and pathetic attempt to seduce him. Still, it would be entertaining to see how far she would take it, "You seem reasonably trustworthy. Where can you go on my ship anyway? Would you care to have dinner with me?"


Satisfaction blazed in Missy's eyes, "I would be delighted."

"One of the men will bring you upstairs when it is time."

Doc helped Heather down from the table and unlocked the cage. She went into it almost gratefully, staying as far away from her sister as she could.

"I'll go with you and see how the examination goes on Kate," the Captain offered.

Doc nodded, gathering a few items and heading out the door.

The sun was setting on the horizon as they came on deck. Kate flinched at the sound of their approach. They both looked at her with professional care. The Captain knew he had not made her off limits. Passing crew would have freely felt her body, teased her as was their right, while checking to make sure she was in no danger from her position. They were a well-trained crew and knew how to handle the merchandise. Of course, Kate would not have known that their main concern was her well-being. She only knew that man after man had come by and run his hands over her body like he owned her, suggesting lewdly what he wanted to do with her when it was "his turn," and then leaving her hanging there in ever increasing discomfort. It was no wonder she flinched.

"Hello there, Kate," The Captain whispered in her ear from behind, caressing her firm ass. "The Doctor has come to give you a quick physical. I am going to untie your feet. If you even so much as twitch the wrong way, I will make the cattle prod earlier look like child's play. Have I made myself clear?"

Slowly, Kate nodded. She felt the knife cut at the plastic that bound her ankles together. She wanted to shake her legs just to feel them move, but she held still as she felt the Captain move around to face her. She watched him warily as he took out a handkerchief and wiped away the drool from the sides of her mouth where it had oozed out from the gag. She was confused by the gentleness of the action.

Doc put cuffs on each of her ankles and then pushed her legs open wide with a spreader bar. He ignored the startled moan of fear. The Captain put his fingers under her chin and forced her eyes to his. He watched her eyes hungrily, seeing each reaction as Doc examined her.

"Can't do this in a well lit office, can we? No," he muttered, "Got to make me crawl around… hmmm… interesting."

The Captain's eyes never left Kate's, "What?"

"Good catch, Sir. This one's still cherry."

He watched a blush travel over her skin and tears well up in her eyes. God, she was making him hard. He let himself imagine taking her tonight, but that would spoil the price he could get. No wonder she fought so hard. Perhaps she was a religious type, saving herself for marriage. No matter, she would be kept until they got to base and he would set up a one night use auction for her. He let the doctor finish before he spoke again.

"If I let you down, are you going to fight me?"

Resignedly, Kate shook her head.

"Good girl," he stroked her cheek with his thumb, his eyes boring into hers, "If I take out the gag, are you going to curse me?"

Again she shook her head.

He removed the gag first and then the spreader bar. He then gently lowered her to the deck, letting her rest there while he put away the items. He came back and knelt by her, lifting the thick braid and slipping a leather collar around her neck. It locked with a snap that made her moan softly.

Kate lay in a daze of pain and confusion. Was he going to rape her now? She reached up to touch the collar and he caught her wrist before she could touch it and locked a leather cuff around it. She hurt so much that she didn't think she could stand being tied up again.

"Please…Captain, Sir…Please. I'm not fighting."

"I know," he replied, locking her other wrist into the matching cuff. "This won't hurt, Girl. I am going to take you to dinner and then put you down for the night. But you will be cuffed as it pleases me."

With ease, he slipped a leather belt around her waist and locked it on, fastening the cuffs to short lengths of chain on it. The finishing touch was a leather and chain leash snapped to the front of the collar.

"On your feet, Girl," he ordered and stood, waiting.

Slowly and awkwardly, Kate struggled to her feet until she was standing dejectedly at the end of the leash. Without a word, she followed him into the spacious dining room where the men were gathering. The scent of spicy meat and vegetables filled the air and made her mouth water.

"Is she our dessert, Captain?"

"How about having her as an appetizer? We could spread her out on the table," suggested another.

"She's cherry, so you know what that means," the Captain said good-naturedly as he sat at the head of the table, indicating to Kate that she should kneel on the floor.

Several of the men moaned and one cursed. "Cap', I hear one's got a bun in the oven. Are we going to get any at all on the way home?"

The Captain dished up some of the meat, "Oh yes. It seems our third fish thinks that she can ingratiate herself with me for favors. So I invited her to dinner. She will be all yours men for the remainder of the trip. Francis, if you would be so kind as to fetch her from Doc's rooms. Oh, and allow her a robe. I want her to feel comfortable for dinner."

"You are going to hand her over to all of them to use… sexually?" Kate looked up at the Captain in horror.

He returned her look with one of ice-cold sternness, "She has no other value to me right now. The men have worked hard and deserve a reward. I will add questioning me to your punishments for tomorrow. I expect you to be silent through dinner or I will gag you for the remainder of the night. Is that a problem?"

Kate inched back from him, "No, Sir." The idea of having that gag again was almost too much for her. Wordlessly, he pulled the leash, forcing her back to where she had been kneeling. He pushed a glass of water at her and gave her a look that needed no words. She drank until he took it away.

Missy walked into the room free of any fetters, wearing a dark blue kimono robe with gold embroidery. She knew things were looking up for her when the Captain stood and pulled out her chair. She gave him her best smile and thanked him.

"Only the best for our guest of honor," he replied in that clipped British accent that sent chills down her spine.

Missy smoothed the robe, wishing it were something better. This was still to close to being naked, but at least she was covered from the prying eyes of the crew. Better than poor Kate who looked like something that cat dragged in from a bad fetish club. Was that jealousy she saw in her eyes? Most likely. She wasn't fooled by Kate's hard work story. She was just after Daddy's money. Well, if someone had to get fed to the dogs, it might as well be Kate.

The Captain put some meat and vegetables on Missy's plate and poured her a glass of wine, "I hope this is to your liking. We don't dine as well every night, but tonight is a celebration. Kate here tells me that your father is quite the influential man."

Kate made a small noise and then froze, as if being very still would make the Captain not notice the sound. He did not look down, but cut a piece of meat and held it in his fingers at her lips. Unable to move her hands more than an inch or two, she tried to pick it daintily from his fingers. It was humiliating to be fed like the family dog begging for scraps.

Missy shot Kate a dirty look. How dare she try to steal the attention for herself. Well, this explained the change of events. This man realized he had gotten more than he had bargained for. "Yes, Father is quite influential with several senators. He may be running for office himself," she said smoothly as she cut up her meat, "There can't be the slightest hint of impropriety, you understand. It would be in everyone's best interests if the problems just didn't happen; if you know what I mean." Maybe she would let the Captain bed her, just so he would know that she was really grateful.

The Captain smiled and dangled another piece of meat at Kate, making her reach for it, "I think I do. If you and your sister were to return, unharmed; your Father would be willing to look the other way to our activities today."

Missy nodded and took a drink of the wine. The warmth of it gave her a flush of power. She would be the one to rescue them.

"And what do you propose for your cousin?" he gave the leash a sharp yank causing Kate to give a small cry of surprise and fear. She bit her lip hoping it was not enough of a sound to make him gag her.

Missy took a bite of the meat and chewed thoughtfully. "I would hope," she finally said, gesturing with her fork, "that you would free her out of the goodness of your heart."

"And if I have no goodness?" his voice was low and cold.

Missy seemed not to notice the silence around the table as the men ate and watched the interplay, "You hold the cards here. I guess she would stay with you. It's not like she has any family that would miss her, and she seems content enough to kneel at your feet and be fed like Lassie."

Kate starred at her cousin in shock. She hadn't realized that she was rising to her feet until the Captain yanked on the leash hard enough to force her back down to her knees. The fresh memory of the gag was the only thing that kept her from screaming a few choice phrases at Missy.

Oblivious, Missy kept going, "See, she doesn't even deny it." She drank some more wine and had some more of the vegetables.

The Captain tied off the leash to the arm of the chair, keeping Kate bent so the only comfortable position was to rest her head on his thigh, "Tell me, is it that she had uninterested family or that she has no family?"

Missy sneered, "No family other than us. We're really second cousins or maybe third. Father acted as her guardian until she reached eighteen. Lived off of us is what she did."

"Then I can see that releasing her is of no particular use to your family, and a loss of income for me. Still, the loss of income that I could get from three of you is substantial. I would be more inclined to free only one of you." Missy put down the wine glass and looked thoughtful. She had to play this carefully and not look too self preserving. "I would have to say Heather, she is my sister, but…" she trailed off deliberately.

The Captain managed to keep a neutral look on his face. "But," he prompted, curious to see how she would try to save herself.

"My father would force her to abort the baby," Missy looked down in feigned sadness and then up at the Captain as if in remembered hope, "But didn't you tell her you had some way planned for her to keep the baby?"

The Captain steepled his fingers thoughtfully, "I did."

"I know how much the baby means to Heather. She has cried for weeks over this. Would it be crueler to keep her here and let her keep the baby; or to free her and make her loose the baby? I couldn't send her back to Father only to have her loose the baby. I couldn't live with myself."

The Captain nodded, "So you suggest then that I free you."

Missy nodded, wiping away a tear she had managed to blink out, "It sounds terribly selfish, I know."

"It does. But out of the three of you, you are the most cost effective one to toss back. However, after dinner tonight, I think I have found something about you that increases your value," he said calmly, trying to feed another piece of meat to Kate. He noticed that she turned her head, refusing it; and he felt the warmth of tears on his leg. He would finish feeding her once the men got started on this rich bitch.

"Value?" Missy said truly perplexed, "But we were discussing sending me home."

"I discuss world politics, Girl, but I don't plan on becoming an ambassador. It was a dinner conversation for my amusement. But yes, I have found some value in your shallow, self-serving attempts at manipulation. You have sufficient acting skills that I think some of my buyers may find you valuable. I dare say, that somewhere in that fluff you call a brain, you will be proud to be the star of videos and private performances. You can start your new career tonight by entertaining my men. I have given four of them permission to use you as they wish. The other four will have you tomorrow."

"But—," Missy pushed back her chair, "You said I was a guest of honor."

Francis grabbed Missy by the hair and pulled her out of her chair, "Coffee table's free, Mates." He pulled the robe off of Missy and backhanded her in a smooth motion that stunned her long enough for him to tie her hands behind her back with the robe tie.

The Captain ignored them and turned his attention to Kate, loosening the leash and allowing her up, "You do not refuse any food that I offer you."

Kate looked over at Missy and then back to the Captain, "Please, I am not hungry."

"We will stay here until you have eaten all that I give you. If you wish to leave this room, then you will eat." He held out the piece of meat.

Defeated she took it and choked it down.

Missy's breasts were pushed against the smooth wood of the coffee table as a red-headed man tied her ankles to the legs spreading her wide.

This couldn't be happening. Not to her. Not by these rough men. He couldn't do this to her.

"Hey, Paolo, you ready?

"Getting the counters. Grigor's gone to get his paddle."

Missy struggled, trying to see what they were doing. The Italian looking guy named Paolo had a small cloth bag. The red haired man and the weasel like man were waiting, looking at her. She could just see the Captain feeding Kate. Goddamn her. Somehow this was all her fault.

An ox of a man came into the room carrying a wooden paddle. Her eyes widened even further. He wasn't going to use that on her… he couldn't.

Each man reached into the bag and drew out a disc. Francis swore, "Paddy, how do you always get to go first?"

"Just the luck of the Irish, Mate," the red-haired man laughed swaggering over to Missy. He ran his finger up her slit, "Wouldn't you know it; the bitch is wet."

The men laughed, and Missy flushed. He had to be lying. There was no way she could be aroused by this. She cried as he pushed into her tight pussy, half in surprise and half in pleasure. God he felt good! The few men she had ever been with had never been this thick or long. He pulled almost all the way out and then plunged in hard and deep; and she moaned.

Paddy moaned himself and began a steady fucking of her cunt. He held onto her hips so he could plunge into her harder. Missy screamed and struggled to get more of him and his wonderful cock. She squeezed him with her body, trying to hold him inside of her and Paddy swore and drove himself faster and harder and then tensed as he couldn't hold himself back any longer, shooting his load deep into her cunt.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" Paddy stumbled back breathless.

"Never seen you give in so quick," laughed Grigor, caressing his wooden paddle.

"Just wait 'till you stick it in her, then you'll understand," Paddy went over to the bar and grabbed a beer.

Paolo tossed his counter back into the bag, "So the rich bitch is a good fuck, but what is her mouth like?"

Missy was still trying to catch her breath, frustrated that Paddy had come before she had. Oaf. The Italian man walked in front of her and her breath caught. She had felt Paddy's cock, but had not seen it. Paolo's cock was magnificent. A hunger inside of her seemed to wake like a primeval beast. She had her mouth open for it before he demanded it. She took the head of him in her mouth and swirled her tongue over it experimentally. Lawrence had begged her to do this, but she had refused him, telling him it was nasty. She felt the slit opening at the tip with her tongue and slid her tongue under the foreskin. She liked the moaning sound that he made as her teeth moved gently over his skin.

"Oh, yeah, suck it you little slut," Paolo said, wrapping his fingers into her blond hair.

She pulled him deeper into her mouth, sucking on his thickness with increasing strength. She tried moving her tongue, wondering if it would cause him to moan more, or to tighten his fingers in her hair. The harder he wrapped his fingers the harder she wanted to suck on him. She loved the feel of him in her mouth, the taste of him, the sense of control he had over her. This had to be the sexiest thing that she had ever done in her entire life. If only…if only one of them would just fuck her again. She moaned, trying to convey this need, lifting her hips up and back as she tried to pull Paolo even deeper.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,057 Followers
12