Kate's Capture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking A," Francis swore, "I think the bitch likes this!"

Missy moaned again, sucking Paolo with a steady, hard rhythm. She felt Francis poke his cock into her pussy and moaned that it was not as sizeable at Paddy's had been, still it was better than nothing. Her jaw was beginning to ache, but she didn't want to give up the prize that was in her mouth. She teased the sensitive underside of his cock and felt him twitch in her mouth. Francis pulled out of her cunt and she squealed her displeasure much to their amusement. She paused for a moment as she felt him pull her ass cheeks apart and position his cock at her tight opening and press. She wiggled, trying to escape this humiliation.

Paolo slapped her upside the head, "Keep sucking, Whore!"

The pressure increased and she felt him pushing in, his fingers digging into her hips, pulling her back onto it, stretching her. She screamed as she thought she was going to be torn in half, and then she realized that it didn't really hurt. Paolo slapped her again. She resumed sucking him eagerly, teasing him with her tongue faster. Francis moved and she moaned at the sensation. He moved again and she moaned in response. More! She wanted more! She thrust back and heard laughter. It didn't matter, she got what she wanted. Sucking on Paolo like a mad woman, she began to thrust on Francis' cock.

Paolo moaned and pulled out, shooting his cum on her face and hair, "Oh, Yes… Oh Yesssss!" Missy coughed and blinked as it splattered her face and eyes, never once faltering on her quest for more cock in her ass. She could feel the pleasure in her building and building. Just a little more…. And the cock was gone from her ass and she felt the hot sticky cum being shot on her back.

"No!" She struggled on the coffee table, "I wasn't ready. I needed just a little more."

Grigor leaned over and whispered in her ear, "What makes you think we plan to let you have an orgasm, Bitch?"

Missy froze for a brief, horrified moment, "How dare you! You lowlife scum! I am not a cheap little sex toy!"

SMACK. The wooden paddle caught her pert ass right in the middle. She didn't have a chance to protest before Grigor swung the paddle around again for a second hard SMACK. Any pleasure she had been feeling quickly dissipated by the solid pain of the paddle. Each hit nearly drove the breath from her, until she was gasping for air. The men were counting in chant with each resounding stroke. 15… 16… 17… 18… 19… 20.

Grigor tossed the paddle aside, thrusting himself into her wet pussy as hard as he could, and pinching at her bright red skin until she screamed. With a smile of great self-satisfaction and pleasure he came, deep inside. He pulled out and made her lick himself clean.

"You're right, Bitch," Grigor growled with satisfaction, "You aren't a cheap little sex toy. You are a high priced sex toy, and a damn fine one at that, too."

12