Kate's Capture Ch. 04

Story Info
They arrive at an island,Kate attempts an escape.
6.1k words
4.5
103.8k
26

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,057 Followers

Kate lay in the bunk exhausted but unable to sleep. The Captain had worked her steadily all morning with various exercises and positions over and over. She had ached so much that she was grateful to just kneel and be fed at lunch. After lunch, he had chained her to the bunk to rest and left her here.

But now something was different. The motor had changed. There was a bump. Kate tried to look out the window. The afternoon sun that had been pouring in shifted as the boat turned slowly. Was that a tree? Were they at land? If there was land, there was the possibility of someone rescuing them. However, she realized that shouting right now would probably just get her gagged again.

The door the room opened and he stood there, gazing at her. She knew she had a guilty look on her face, yet she hadn't been doing anything wrong. Without conscious thought, she inched back on the bunk.

"Don't bother thinking about escape, Girl. It's a private island. The people that work here are loyal to me. Any attempt to escape, or convince someone to help you escape will result in severe punishment to you and to them." He unlocked the chain to her collar. "Present."

She starred blankly at him, her mind still busy with the idea of an island and other people.

He flicked the crop at her and it smacked sharply across her thigh, "I said present."

Present? Oh fuck. He meant one of those damn positions from this morning. She scrambled to her knees, trying to remember which one it was. The crop fell again, harder, marking over the first line on her thigh. She knelt up as tall and straight as she could and parted her thighs widely. Hands. She was supposed to do something with them. The crop fell a third time and she cried out at the pain. She remembered and laced her hands behind her neck and held the position, reviewing it in her mind to see if she forgot anything; keeping her eye on the crop. It landed on her thigh again and she dropped her hands, confused.

"Hands behind your neck, Girl. You were right the first time. That was for watching. You are to keep your eyes straight ahead," he corrected patiently.

She fixed her eyes on a cupboard across the room. It was just playing along, she told herself. She held the position while he packed a few things into a carryall and then attached a leather leash onto her collar. Gently, he brought her hands down behind her back and secured them with leather cuffs.

"All right. Follow me." He gave a little tug on the collar and she had no other real choice but to follow him. She scrambled off the bed, scowling at him and thinking of several curses. She wasn't going to say them and get herself gagged again.

He led her up to the back deck. Heather was there, kneeling on the deck, her eyes down looking small and vulnerable. Doc was standing next to her, his fingers in her hair, caressing her almost as if she were a pet.

The Captain stopped by Doc, "Take her to the training cells and be sure she is ready. Solange should be here tonight to pick her up. She'll probably stay for dinner, get the girl and then be gone in the morning. The boys have the other one for now, and I have this one."

Doc gave Kate a chilling smile, "Let me know if you need me. It's always a pleasure to work with the stubborn ones."

Kate's eyes grew wide in horror at the eagerness in his voice and she stepped back from him, unaware of the low noise of fear she made. Without thinking of about it, she moved closer to the Captain, and pressed herself again him. He laughed and led her off the boat.

The farther they went from the boat, the closer Kate followed the Captain. She had almost grown used to the idea of being naked on the boat, but this was different. There were people here that were looking at her, some were starring openly and commenting . He led her up the path to a large sprawling house. There on a deck overlooking the docks sat a handsome black man reading a newspaper. The plate of his finished meal sat on the table next to him.

"So this is one of the girls you caught," he said in an accent of rounded letters that Kate could not place.

"Yes," The Captain replied in his clipped British tones as he pulled the leash forcing her forward, "This is Kate. Missy is with the other men and is at your disposal. Has Solange called in yet?"

He put down the paper and studied Kate with a practiced eye, "She is already here, resting by the pool. I am surprised you didn't see her ship when you docked, but then with this one, I can see where you were distracted."

"You don't know the half of it, Malachi. She is stubborn as the day is long, but I think she will make an excellent slave when all is said and done."

"Really?" Malachi gave Kate another hard look, "What makes you say that?"

The Captain pulled Kate to the table and pushed her over on it, spreading her legs with his feet. She gasped in surprise, struggling at the leather cuffs in her panic. She was completely unprepared for the fast and hard lashes on the back of her thighs with the leather leash. She screamed and kicked, but he held her down easily. Casually her reached between her legs and stroked his finger between her lower lips and held it out for Malachi to see. It was wet with her arousal.

Malachi smiled, "I see. I doubt she is even aware of that side of herself yet."

"She is completely unaware. She is still learning submission. I plan a lesson in it tonight as long as she is well behaved; otherwise she will be spending time with Doc." He loosened his hold on Kate and let her up.

Kate turned and gave them both a look of pure hatred and disgust. She literally had to bite her lower lip to keep from telling them what she thought of them. How dare they talk about her like she was some prize cow up for sale? Words bubbled to her mind of just what she wanted to say to both of them, but the ache in her jaw reminded her only too well what it was like to spend the day gagged. What did they mean she was unaware? Unaware of what?

The Captain saw the look on her face and smiled at her, "Kneel."

She stood a bit straighter, looked him in the eyes as if to dare him to beat her, and knelt as gracefully as she could in defiance. She held onto her anger, nursing it. It was all she had and the only thing he could not take away from her.

To her surprise, he did not scold her or correct her, but reached down and gently caressed her cheek with thumb and murmured softly, "So beautiful."

She lowered her eyes, not in submission, but in confusion as her anger dissipated in the sudden warmth of his approval. Why did she suddenly feel this way? How could she be so pleased that he found her beautiful? Why did she suddenly want to feel that gentle touch again? What was wrong with her?

She looked up and saw Malachi watching her, and dropped her eyes again. The Captain had said to keep her eyes down. Something about Malachi scared her, and she didn't want to give him some excuse. Suddenly, it was all too much. She had been afraid for too many days, pushed too hard. Tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her face before she could try to stop them. She began to sob.

The Captain crouched down and lifted her chin with his fingers to look into her eyes, "What is it, Little One?"

"I can't do this! Please! Please just kill me and stop this torture!" Kate sobbed harder.

"I am not a murderer, Little One. You are tired and overwrought. These last few days have been hard for you. It will get easier. Stop fighting it and relax." He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, "Go on and cry; it will make you feel better."


He picked up the sobbing girl in his arms. Malachi opened the French doors and the Captain carried Kate inside. He took her down a hall to a large room and laid her on the huge bed. Kate sobbed harder, struggling futilely against the leather cuffs as she became more agitated.

"Malachi, Please go get Doc," the Captain asked quietly.

"NO!" Kate almost screamed, "Please, No! I beg you, No! I'll be good. I'll be obedient! Please, don't!"

Malachi slipped out of the room.

The Captain sat on the edge of the bed, "He's not going to hurt you, Girl."

By the time Malachi came back into the room with Doc, Kate had worked herself into quite a state. One look at Doc and she started to scream in terror, trying to crawl off the bed. It took both the Captain and Malachi to hold her down for Doc to give her an injection. As the drug began to work, the screams stopped and the sobs began to fade as Kate slipped into unconsciousness.

Malachi straightened his clothing, "Well, that was educational."

The Captain looked down at the exhausted girl and felt something different than he normally felt, "She's just making the transition. Better now then before the auction."

Doc finished checking Kate and nodded his satisfaction, "She should be awake by eight or nine tonight. Light food, plenty of liquids, you know the drill."

The Captain removed the leash and fastened on a chain that gave her enough room to sleep, released her wrists, and covered the girl with a sheet. Making sure the ceiling fan was on, he turned the blinds to dim the light and left her sleep.

With Kate asleep, the Captain went in search of Solange. She was by the pool, her sleek black body displayed beautifully in the sun.

"I was beginning to think you were never going to show up," her words were thick with a French accent and familiarity.

"Sorry, Love. You must have been in the neighborhood when you got my message. I didn't expect you so soon." He pulled a patio chair over to her and took a seat, enjoying not needing to captain a ship or watch a new slave for a moment.

"I was making arrangements for one of my girls. She can no longer bear children, so I sold her to a private owner down here. I am most put out by her. She cost me so much money on the last child that I made only half my usual profit. I hope you have found me a better one," she pouted up at him.

The Captain laughed, "You make money hand over fist on those girls, Solange."

"I am wounded! You charge me so much, the whole first year is a loss," she sat up and lifted her sunglasses, "Now if you would go in with me on the business, perhaps we could come to a better deal. One that is more agreeable to both of us."

He shook his head, "Sorry, Solange. I know what type of deal would be agreeable to you, and it would have me at your feet."

She laughed and got to her feet in a fluid motion that had him watching appreciatively. He thought of how much he could get for her on the auction block and it was a pleasant thought.

She wrapped a sarong around her waist, covering up the long legs and slipped on the sandals that waited by her chaise lounge, "Let us go see what you have found for me."

The Captain led the way down the back path to the training building. It sat off from the main house, surrounded by a security gate. He punched in his code and held the gate open for her. Solange glided through like a queen.

Out of habit, he stopped at the attendant on duty and looked at the clipboard. He made a notation, glanced at the monitors and then unlocked the inner door. Solange stepped through with complete familiarity into the large square room.

The opposite wall was barred into four identical cells containing a raised concrete platform with a mattress and a prison style toilet. Heather and Missy had been each put in separate cells on opposite ends. The right wall had a shower area and two more cells without even the pitiful comforts of the other cells. On the left-hand wall hung a variety of whips, harnesses, gags and other implements as well as a chalkboard. The middle of the room held various pieces of equipment.

"Let me guess which one," Solange purred, watching both girls stir nervously at they entered. She walked to the first cage and examined Missy through the bars. "Mmm…no. I think not this one. She is too," she waved her hand searching for the word, "hungry. She would fuck the gardener I think."

Heels clicked on the cement floor as she approached the other end and Heather who sat on the mattress, her knees pulled up to her chin, trembling. Solange smiled deeply, her white teeth showing brightly against her dark skin.

"Bring her out. I want to see her better." She clapped her hands in delight "Oh! You have out done yourself. She looks so sweet. I think she will be quite in demand with both kinds of my clients."

The Captain unlocked the cell and brought Heather out. She wasn't struggling much, but pulling back nervously.

"Please, don't hurt me! Please!" She begged softly as tears began to roll down her face. Ignoring her cries, the Captain fastened Heather's hand's to the dangling leather cuffs attached to a wooden pole. Not being very tall, Heather had to stand on her tip-toes. Her body was stretched beautifully and the Captain and Solange could now see the gentle swell of her belly now that pronounced the early stage of her pregnancy.

Heather whimpered as Solange came closer and ran her hands over the soft swell of the naked girl's stomach, "Oh, how lovely. And doc's report?"

"His preliminary findings show she and the baby are in good health. Of course, if you wish, a full exam can be done," the Captain smiled.

Solange circled Heather like a hungry shark, trailing her hands over naked skin, delighting in the scared noises. She reached out and pinched a nipple, tugging on it until a drop of milk appeared. She bent over and licked it. Heather tried to twist away, but Solange dug her long fingernails into the soft breasts until Heather cried out and held still. Solange sucked and bit at the nipple with pleasure, listening to the gasps and moans of the helpless girl. When she lifted her head, she gave a cat-like grin to the captain.

"Yes, pending an acceptable medical report, I'll take her. I like how she suffers. I think I will make her my personal pet." Solange turned back to Heather and pinched the other nipple while she looked her in the eye, "Have you ever sucked a woman before, Little Catin?"

Scared and confused, Heather shook her head. Solagne slapped her face hard, "You answer me when I talk to you, Catin. You will call me Mistress."

Heather paled and whispered, "No, Mistress….no."

Leaning in close, Solange narrowed her eyes and smiled wickedly, "You will get used to it, my little Catin, I am a very needy woman."

Struggling not to sob, Heather blinked back tears, "Please, Mistress, my name is Heather, not Kathrine."

Stepping back and laughing, Solange gasped, "Oh, your stupidity is refreshing. Forget that you ever had a name, you stupid cow. Catin. Not Kathrine. Catin is the French word for Bitch. It is your new name." She turned to the Captain, "I have some of my old girl's things in my boat. I'll bring them by tomorrow if the report is good."

The Captain smiled, "I had asked Doc to do his full exam as soon as possible. You might have the results before dinner."

Solange gave Heather a predatory look that made the girl whimper, "In that case, I will send the items over and you can deliver her to me at dinner. That will give me all night to play with my toy."

Giving her a courteous nod, the Captain let her out of the training block. The Doctor passed her as he came in pushing a cart with various bits of equipment on it.

"She looks like that cat that swallowed the canary," he muttered as he set up the equipment on a table.

"She often looks that way when she gets a new toy." The Captain wandered, looking in on Missy, who looked a little less sure of herself now, having seen her sister almost sold off. She was in need of a shower and some grooming. He could see the dried cum on her body from where his men had made use of her earlier. Her hands were secured into fingerless mitts so she could not pleasure herself.

"Comfortable?" he asked politely.

"I am sure my father will pay as much for me as any of your buyers would," Missy sidled up to bars of her cell, "If you could contact him, I assure you—"

"No." The Captain said with finality. "Your sister is almost sold, and you will be, too. One of the men will be in later to clean you up. Your services will be needed after dinner. If you behave well, I might let you have an orgasm."

"You are a bastard!" Missy spat at him.

He grinned at her, "That is not behaving. No orgasm and no dinner, except what cum you get to swallow."

"Fuck you!" she yelled at him as he walked out of the training area. She banged her mitts against the bars and then screamed in frustration. She paced the small cell. The Captain was no good. Maybe if she got in good with one of his men, she could use him to get an opportunity to free herself. Her eyes narrowed in thought as she watched the Doctor secure her sister to the exam table.

Kate stirred on the bed, slowly waking. It took her a few moments to figure out where she was and what had happened. Rolling over, she could see from the light outside, that it was dark. She had also ascertained that she was alone in the room. Her fingers flew to the collar around her neck and began to search for a latch. Her fingers slid over it and the small paddle lock that held it closed. Not deterred, Kate began to test where the chain was attached to the headboard. A smile of delight danced over her face as the rose painted ceramic ball of the iron frame headboard unscrewed in her hand.

Ten minutes later, Kate crept down a hall with a sheet wrapped around her, the chain still dangling between her breasts. She could hear the Captain laughing and talking in another room with some other people. She headed away from that room. If she could get back to the boat, she could radio for help. The problem would be getting back to the boat.

Someone started down the hallway and Kate slipped into the nearest doorway. It appeared to be a guestroom. Damn! How was she going to get out of here? Then she suddenly felt incredibly stupid. She walked over to the sliding glass door and as quietly as possible slid it open and stepped out onto the moonlit deck. Her heart was beating so loudly, she was sure someone would hear it and come find her.

Looking over the railing and seeing nothing but sand, Kate jumped over, tripping and rolling in the fabric of the sheet. Voices were approaching and she crawled under the deck, trying to hold very still. The two men passed by, taking their time, talking about the whores they had visited over the weekend. She waited until she was sure they were well past before she moved again, running toward the water and the firmer sand.

Kate came over a rise and tripped over a couple necking, falling with a thud to the sand. She scrambled to her feet and looked at the couple, her eyes widening in horror. Paolo was starring right back at her. She bolted as he began to yell, "Loose Slave! Slave is loose!"

She could hear him scrambling to his feet behind her. Panicked, she dropped the sheet and full out ran. The cry "Loose Slave" was being echoed in the darkness. She darted between two buildings and then around another.

"She's around here somewhere," She could hear Paolo panting, "I'm down by the docks."

There was a crackle of radio and the static filled voice of the Captain, "Keep looking for her. I am coming down."

"Aye, Captain."

Damn! He had a radio on him. Kate slide along side the building feeling her hope dribbling away. If all of them had radios, what were her chances of getting to the ship's radio? She judged the distance to the next building and set of shadows and bolted for it.

"Over there!" a voice yelled.

No! She thought, her legs pumping hard in the sand, She was not going back as a slave! She was not going to be forced to kneel again! Someone reached out to grab her and she dodged, scampering up the gangplank to the ship. Her bare feet pounded on the deck as she raced for the radio. Her hands shaking, she grabbed the mike and pressed the key, "Mayday, Mayday! Help someone! I have been kidnapped! Someone help me! This is not a joke! Please someone help me!"

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,057 Followers
12