Kate's Capture Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Ahmed comes back for Kate.
2.6k words
4.43
61.1k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,057 Followers

Ahmed sat on the couch waiting. At his feet, the dark-haired girl trembled as he stroked her hair. He had not been gentle with her when he had arrived. He needed her fear to be real. The girl should be afraid with what he had found on her computer. Her master would be very upset should he find out. He glanced at his Rolex, Kate would be arriving any moment. He smiled, eager to see this play out. She had no idea that he had been orchestrating so much of this ever since she had escaped from the island.

Once she had surfaced, he had her. A trip to the lawyer she had retained had proven to Ahmed that once again, that a sufficient amount of money and a good lie changed anyone's mind. The lawyer thought she was his runaway wife. All Ahmed wanted to do was to be sure she had a place to stay, a good job offer, and that the case to get her inheritance back was delayed. When Kate needed a roommate to make ends meet, he had arranged that also, providing a sweet young slave on loan from a friend of his to fill the roll of a friend in need. Tonight she would finish her role and be on her way back home. Tonight, Kate would be his again.

Tired from the long day of work and the extra hours of overtime her boss had required of her today, Kate trudged up the three flights of stairs to her apartment. Disheartened, from the cold of the day and the rain and the bills that had come with the mail, she unlocked the door and entered with a sigh. She shed her coat and wet shoes by the door and turned to head to her bedroom but stopped, frozen to the spot in fear. Ahmed was sitting on her couch, her roommate Carrie at his feet, hands bound behind her back; her blouse ripped open, fear splashed across her face. The mail dropped to the floor, unnoticed from Kate's hands.

"Hello, Khansaa, have you missed me?" He smiled at her as he watched her face go pale, so pale that for a moment, he wondered if she would actually faint.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" she whispered in fear, as if speaking any louder would make things worse.

"I have come for what is mine, of course. I am leaving the country today and wish to take you home with me."

Kate shook her head in denial. This couldn't be real, this couldn't be happening. He couldn't just walk in here and take her. She took a step backward and then another. Her mind whirled with frantic ideas of running to the door, screaming for help.

Ahmed watched the thoughts play out in her expression and casually said, "I wouldn't bother running for the door, one of my men is already guarding it, Little Doe. Besides, your actions will directly affect your roommate here. If you cause me problems, I will not hesitate in finding a buyer for her also, after my men have used her, of course."

Kate looked in horror at Ahmed, "Don't! She has nothing to do with this. Please!"

There was a thick, waiting silence as Ahmed just looked questioningly at her.

"Please ... Master." Her head dropped slightly in defeat as she began to realize that she was not going to win a battle with him.

Ahmed smiled, "Good girl. If you continue to be obedient, I shall release her when we are gone, of course with a drug to help her forget I was ever here. But remember, your actions determine her fate. Do you understand?"

"Yes... yes, Master," tears welled up in Kate's eyes. This couldn't be real. It couldn't be. But it was. She fought back the nausea that welled up inside her, the hysteria that wanted to totally take over her as this nightmare that had haunted her since she had escaped the island was coming ture.

"Remove your clothes, Khansaa, I wish to look at you."

She must have hesitated a moment too long for he pulled on her roommate's hair, arching Carrie's back and causing her to cry out in pain. The dagger that Kate knew too well traced a line on the girl's neck and Carrie whimpered in true fear.

"Please, don't hurt her, Master," Kate began to frantically pull off her clothes, dropping them on the floor until she stood naked and shivering in front of him. She watched tears well up in Carrie's eyes and mistook her pity for fear. "Please, Master!" she begged, taking one of the humiliating positions of subservience she had learned in her captivity.

He watched her for a long moment before releasing the roommate from the painful posture. He could see the relief in his own slave's eyes. His plan was working perfectly. He made a hand motion for her to crawl to him. He saw a brief flash of anger but she obeyed. "Display."

She kneeled up, lacing her hands behind her neck. Over and over her mind kept saying this wasn't happening, this wasn't happening. Helplessly, she watched as Ahmed reached into his suit pocket and took out a curved metal band.

"Since I know your preference for escape, I had this made with you in mind," he leaned over and snapped it around her neck. "Electronics are marvelous these days. This has three primary functions, Khansaa. First, it has a satellite tracking device. Wherever you go, I will know. Secondly, it has a nice ring for me to leash or bind you. Would you like to guess the third function?"

Kate had a bad feeling that she wasn't going to like the third function any more than the first two, "No, Master."

He reached into his suit coat again and took out a key chain fob, much like those used to lock and unlock cars, "Malachi told me how well you responded to electrical stimuli..."

Kate shook her head in horror as the memory of the hole and the tazer rushed over her mind. "No! Please, No!" she begged in a desperate whisper.

Ahmed could almost taste her fear and felt himself growing hard. Malachi had been right. This would be a very effective tool. He pressed the lowest setting and watched her claw at the collar even as the pain brought her to the floor. He let her lie there for a moment as the pain faded.

"Get up, Khansaa." He said patiently. It was time for the last steps in her preparation for the trip to the airport. "Doctor, if you will."

From the bedroom stepped the Doctor from the island. Kate took one look at him and began to cry in total fear, "Please, Master, Please...whatever it is, I'll be good, I'll be obedient, I'll do anything, please just don't let him near me, please, I beg you!"

Ahmed petted her hair soothingly, "Your past actions have not led me to trust you, Little Doe. I still wear your scar, you know. I do not wish to take this step. Perhaps once I have you home, it will not be necessary." He held out his free hand toward the doctor and Doc placed a small bottle into his hand.

"I will give you the choice. You may have the Doctor put the drops in, or you may do it yourself," Ahmed offered generously.

Kate took one look at the hungry look in the Doctor's eyes, and knew she would rather do it herself than let that man anywhere near her. Wishing she could just faint or die or something, Kate reached for the bottle with a shaking hand. He couldn't really ask this of her. She looked up at him pleadingly. His dark, cold look was expectant. Her roommate whimpered nearby. Kate remembered that she had her to consider, too. She wouldn't be able to live with herself knowing she caused her to become a slave, too.

Still, she had to try, she lowered herself to the floor and kissed the toe of Ahmed's shoe as lovingly as possible, "Please, Master. I beg you to have mercy on your slave. With the collar, what can I do and where can I go? I am completely in your control. I give you my word that I will behave, just please, don't make me use the drops, please, Master!"

He narrowed his eyes for a moment in consideration, "I'll give you this chance. But for my own purposes you will comply will everything else I ask of you." He took back the small bottle and tucked it in his breast pocket. The doctor just smiled at her.

He nodded to one of his men. The man brought over a box and removed a pair of elegant low heeled shoes.

"Put these on, My Pet." He ordered.

Her hands shaking, Kate fumbled nervously to put the shoes on her feet. When she had them on, he helped her to her feet and then helped her into a cotton garment. The long dark dress fell to her feet, and long sleeves fit snugly at her wrists. She frowned in confusion as he buttoned the high neck completely up, covering her collar.

"You do not like to be clothed, Little Doe?" he teased her.

"The clothing is fine, Master," she assured him, still feeling oddly naked beneath the long loose dress.

"Do not get too used to it, Slave. It pleases me for now to have you wear it." She could hear the edge of warning in his tone. "Doctor, the eye pads, if you will."

Kate glanced at Ahmed with new fright. What was he planning?

The doctor brought out a box and removed some thick surgical eye pads and gauze bandages.

"Please," she whispered to Ahmed in desperation, "Please, don't take my sight."

He cupped her chin in his hand and smiled at her, "I wish there were some other way, my pet, but I must hide your non-Arab eyes until you are on my plane. This way fits into my plans. Sit still for the doctor, pet."

Again, Kate had to bite back hysteria as the doctor placed and taped the eye pads in place and then wrapped the gauze around her head. She couldn't help the tears that began to soak the eyepads.

"One last piece and we shall be ready to go."

Kate felt fabric drape over her head. Deftly, Ahmed arranged it, tucking it and then pinning it snugly under her chin. It was then that she realized he had dressed her like a proper, modest Islamic woman. No one would even give her a second glance in Ahmed entourage.

"Come now, the car is waiting for us." He led her to the door, guiding her with a hand at the small of her back, another on her arm.

There was silence in the elevator on the way down, the rush of cold air as they stepped outside and then he tucked her into the waiting car, all rather seamlessly. They rode in silence for some time. Kate's mind swirled as she tried to think of some way she would be able to still escape. Maybe at the airport, she would be able to break away long enough, to scream, get someone's attention. Surely, Ahmed had to see some custom's person to leave the country. A plan in her mind, she relaxed for the moment, trying to calm herself.

When the car stopped, she could hear the muted sounds of the airport. Ahmed pulled her close, "Remember, your roommate's life still hangs in the balance, Little Doe. Don't try anything stupid or you will be very sorry."

One of the men helped her into a wheelchair and they were moving through the airport. Kate could feel Ahmed's hand, heavy on her shoulder. What would he do if she suddenly started screaming out? She made a small noise and before she could even think there was a short burst of pain from her collar.

"Don't think of it, My Pet." Ahmed whispered in her ear. "This is your only warning."

Kate nodded gasping, "Please... I wanted to ask for something to drink." Please, God, let him believe her.

She felt his grip relax on her shoulder, "Of course, Pet." There was a brisk barking command and a few minutes later, a cold cup was pressed into her hand. Gratefully, she gulped at the water, her mind still working. Shouting out would not work, he was expecting that. What else could she do?

"Ah, Sir," An unctuous voice greeted them, "Let me show you into the processing room. We shall have you on your plane in no time."

Kate felt the wheelchair make a sharp left and bump over a threshold. The noise of the concourse faded as a door shut. She felt a heavy hand on her shoulder and somehow she knew it was not Ahmed. She listened, knowing this might be her last chance.

She could hear the man going over documents, checking off passports with people in the room.

"How did the operation for your sister go?" the airport official asked between stamping papers.

"It went quite well," She could hear Ahmed answer softly, "She should be able to see some when the bandages come off."

Sister? He was passing her off as his blind sister?

"All your papers seem to be in order," there was the thump-bump of rubber stamping.

Now or never, she thought and before she realized it she was starting to stand, reaching up to rip off the bandages. The snug collar under the long dress activated and she fell back into the chair, crying out at the severe pain. It did not stop and dimly she heard something about seizures. She felt a sharp prick on her arm and the stinging burn of some drug.

The pain stopped and she lay shaking in the chair, trying to breathe, even as she could feel the drug moving rapidly through her system making her groggy and sluggish. The doctor was fussing over her and she tried to brush him away, but she couldn't move her arm.

The wheelchair moved, a door opened. She felt the cold night air and heard the sounds of airplane engines. All she could do was whimper in fear as Ahmed's strong arms picked her up from the chair and carried her up the stairs into the plane. The outside noises dimmed.

"Is she going to be all right?" the unctuous official asked and even though she could not see him, Kate was sure he was fawning over them.

"The doctor will be sure she is fine. The seizures are so hard on her. I will put her in the bedroom to rest. Thank you for all your care and help in this matter. Let me give you a small token of my appreciation."

Kate felt herself laid on a soft bed and heard the two of them walk away. Desperate, she struggled against the drug, rolling to the edge of the bed. Feeling like a rag doll, she dropped off the bed to the floor. Blindly, she struggled to crawl across the floor, but the drug's effect was getting stronger.

"Going somewhere, Little Girl?" the doctor asked, pulling off the head covering from her.

Kate didn't answer.

She wasn't prepared for him pulling her back up to the bed by her hair. She screamed in pain and fear.

"Oh, Little Girl, I am so going to enjoy playing with you," the doctor whispered in her ear as he removed the eye pads, "Never have I had a victim with such strength as you. You are worth everything to be the house physician."

"Doctor," Ahmed's voice said from nearby, "You may take your seat up front. I will deal with Khansaa myself."

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,057 Followers