Kate's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many eager fingers explored her soft vulva, feeling the juices. Her whole body was being mauled. Kate took a deep breath. She decided suddenly that there was no point in feeling downcast. The old saying was that if rape was inevitable, then enjoy it! Besides, this was the very scene of her fantasy. To be gangbanged. But the reality was very different. Frightening! But there was nothing to be gained by struggling, other than a beating, heavy bruises and a black eye. Perhaps even a sharp knife up her vagina!

So Kate stood there impassive, trying to regain composure, allowing four pairs of hands to grope her vulva, stroke her thighs, bottom and breasts. Lips were everywhere. Kissing her face, her nipples, her bottom. She came to the conclusion that having the four fuck her, one after the other, was inevitable. As they handled her body, Kate turned her attention to looking over her assailants. They were quite good looking, actually. Clean-shaven and well-dressed. Normally, they would be intelligent, well-groomed professional men. She might even fancy them.

'Okay, you guys. Who goes first?' the red-head asked.

'Hey, not him,' the chubby youth insisted, pointing to the black man whose cock had now stiffened, though its length had not noticeably increased. Just the girth! 'If he goes first, he'll stretch her fanny so much that that ours won't even touch the sides.'

They all laughed coarsely. 'Right, smallest first,' the haney-faced one said. 'Our friend here can judge.'

And they all faced George, laughing, displaying their cocks for him.

George was in a trance. It wasn't really happening! It was just a wild dream. They must be acting out their favourite fantasy in a living dream. He stared at the four stiff cocks. Without saying a word, he pointed to the chubby man.

'Hey! Thanks.'

As the others held Kate by the arms, the chubby one stood between her thighs. Holding the dark-skinned labia between finger and thumb of each hand, he pulled them apart to open the gateway to her dribbling vagina. The four small folds of flesh protecting the entrance opened up. The plump guy stabbed his rigid shaft into the gap and deep into her vagina with a loud cry of success.

Kate held her breath and winced as the cock penetrated her. She was well lubricated, so penetration was no problem - it was just the act of rape. The youth fucked her fiercely and quickly. Kissing her passionately as he did, pushing his tongue in her mouth. She felt oddly detached. Her body was just a receptacle for his lewd act. As he pounded into her, Kate noticed the ring in is right ear and the curly hair. It was in need of a trim, she thought. Over his shoulder she could see George by the hedge, watching the action, helpless. The moonlight shimmered in the leaves of the hedge. Life was going on as normal outside of her.

The others were egging Stubby on to even greater effort.

'Come on Stubby, give to her good!'

'Fuck that fanny, man!'

'But leave some for me!'

Whilst he shagged and squeezed her breasts, Kate diverted her eyes to examine the two guys either side of her. Ginger had an almost white cock, with a distinct upward curve. Protruding from his shorts, it looked about average length and girth. The honey-skinned one had a dark-skinned shaft, hard and stiff, with pronounced veins, about seven inches long, pointing proudly at his chin, foreskin half-retracted to reveal a shining head, a bead of liquid oozing from the eye.

Stubby stopped kissing her. He began panting, his rhythm became erratic. Kate saw his eyes screw up tight with effort, and looked down in dismay to watch his cock driving in and out of her. She was shocked because, now that she had determined to relax, her fear was beginning to fade. She was finding the experience strangely exhilarating. The supreme delight of having any man's fantastic weapon sliding inside her, soothed her aching muscles. She was beginning to enjoy it! This after all as what men and women were made to do.

Suddenly, Stubby bellowed, withdrew his shaft, spraying her pubic hair with his semen. She counted the six watery spurts soak into her hair. Kate had not noticed it coming in advance. One second he was fucking her hard, the next he was covering her groin with the outpouring of his effort.

As he stepped away, Ginger told his mates to turn her round. They spun Kate roughly to face the black man who had been behind her, feeling her well-rounded bottom and the creases of her vulva. She was made to bend forward, her large breasts dangling, the hard thimble-like nipples ready to be pawed and squeezed. Now face to face with this mighty cock, she marvelled at it. It was huge. It reached upwards higher than his navel. She couldn't take her eyes from it, even when her thighs were being mauled about and her hips dragged open.

The curved shaft split her labia apart, sinking fully into her. It immediately went into a furious rhythm. Kate was conscious of the sensitive inner flesh of her vagina being caressed in parts never reached before. The curve pressed the cock into the roof of the vagina, stimulating the lubricating glands. It was heaven! The black cock in front of her was seeping liquid from the dilated eye at the end of the head. She stared spellbound as it trickled to the top of the shaft. Magic!

'Come on, Ginger. Give it all you've got! Go for it, man!'

Opening her mouth as wide as she could, Kate took the dark-purple knob into her mouth, sucking and licking it avidly. It was like a large plum. She grabbed the shaft in both hands, jerking it up and down to the rhythm of the humping cock behind her. The outer skin slid over the hard inner shaft. It was wonderful – a magnificent weapon! She suddenly wanted it. To feel it inside her.

Ginger quickly withdrew his cock and sprayed the cheeks of her bottom with his hot seed. Kate was now pulled upright and turned with her back against the barge. With splayed legs, she glanced at the swarthy, knobbly cock preparing to penetrate, but her eyes were still drawn to the magnificent black master, swaying stiffly from the hairy belly like a serpent searching for a mate. It would shortly force its way into her.

That's all she thought about, as the swarthy youth pumped into her. There was no loss of lubrication in her vagina. The others watched silently as the shaft slid up and down effortlessly, stimulating her enjoyment of the act. But still she stared at the black cock. Eventually, the invader stepped away, grasping his cock in his right hand and jerking it urgently. After only a couple of seconds, it erupted. Thick sperm gushed from it, flowing over his fist to the cheers of the three other guys. It didn't spurt, it oozed the thick contents until it dripped onto the ground.

'Okay, you lot. My turn. Lift her up.'

Two of the men hoisted Kate up by her thighs, holding them wide apart as she put her arms round each neck. She held her breath in anticipation. This was the moment. The vulva was open for all to see, framed in a halo of wet hair. The pink buds of flesh, which guarded the entrance, were peeled away from the gaping vagina, awash with her private honey. All watched the black guy approach Kate. Taking his weapon in both hands, he placed the end against the fleshy tunnel.

Kate drew her breath in harshly as she felt it nudge between the lips, stretching them further and further apart penetrating them little by little. Breathtaking! The mighty shaft of solid cock slowly disappeared into the vagina. Kate cried out in pain as the flesh resisted the intrusion. But it was relentless. Half way inside, the man began to fuck, slowly, to help the lips to stretch to accommodate him and spread the lubrication.

Kate's vagina relaxed, the flesh expanded gradually to allow the invader to enter further. She was filled to bursting. She thought she would split open. It was mind-boggling. It was overwhelming! Never had she felt so completely occupied by cock. Her whole body concentrated on the monster within. The wonderful, marvellous king of cocks! Filling her fanny – her belly – her whole body! Further and further until the shaft was fully embedded into her.

Kate was now being fucked in earnest, the enormous shaft heaving in and out with long, steady strokes. The swarthy guy reached his hand to her groin and rubbed her clitoris with quick firm circular strokes. Even George had moved to her side to watch the event. A massive black cock battering the delicate vulva of his partner.

The tremendous feeling of carnal bliss spread through Kate's whole being. Her hips were flexing and squirming with lust. Each thrust of the cock pushed the breath from her lungs with agonising grunts of ecstasy. She was beginning to boil over. Great waves of lechery welled up. Devastating jolts kicked into her loins. Her orgasm rose up like a volcano suddenly erupting, slamming into her as she screamed and screamed and screamed. Her whole body was given over to carnal sensations, begging to be violated.

The black cock ejaculated deep inside her, mingling with her own discharge. As the cock finally softened, it was pulled out from the vagina, the inner flesh clinging to the shaft, reluctant to let it go. Generously smeared with the white secretions, it finally pulled away. Kate was let down by the two guys holding her, but her legs were too weak to hold her up. She sank to the ground on her knees, her eyes still awestruck by the stained cock.

The black cock, now pointing down at her, unexpectedly spouted a golden stream. The torrent splashed over her breast, pouring down her belly. He other three men, taking their cue from this, all pointed their half stiff cocks at Kate, pissing all over her, waving their cocks to direct the streams where they fancied. It swilled over her shoulders, sprayed off her nipples, running down her belly, through her public hair, pouring from her labia. When the last dribble had finished, the four men pushed their cocks back into their trousers.

'Thank you lady. You've been most kind. And you too, sir, for allowing us to fuck your friend.'

They strolled off down the towpath, laughing and joking, leaving Kate kneeling exhausted in a pool of urine. George remained by the hedge for a while, standing still, watching the forlorn figure of his partner, head bowed, kneeling naked in the moonlight. The guys' voices faded into the distance. He had witnessed the remarkable episode in a curiously detached way, like a voyeur. Certainly his cock was erect at the sight of four cocks ploughing into Kate, though he didn't feel particularly lustful. It was like observing an exercise in sex.

Crossing slowly to the kneeling figure, he put his hands on her shoulders. Kate looked up at him with a tear-stained face and vacant eyes. He helped her to her feet. She stumbled against the barge to steady herself. She still felt groggy. Her wet body shivered in the chilly night air. George recovered her dress and her coat and slowly helped her into them. He handed her her bag, which had been left at the side of the towpath. They didn't speak during all this.

Putting his arm round her waist, they started to walk away from the scene of debauchery.

'Well, Kate. How are you feeling?'

'Fucked!' she said, and laughed. 'Actually, I'm exhausted and my knees are still wobbly. That was some cock I took! Crikey!'

'Well, a fantasy came a reality.'

'Yes! Actually, I don't know whether to be disgusted or thrilled! Sometimes, it's best to leave a fantasy in tact.'

'Do you want to report the rape to the police?'

'What? Why? Even if they caught them, the lads would say I consented willingly. And, to some extent they'd be right.

'Only because to do otherwise would have endangered your life. That was an ugly-looking knife.'

'And your life as well. Besides, no sign of a struggle on me, no serious bruising – and evidence of your own semen if they took swabs.'

'Leading them to think I was involved in the gang bang.'

She paused for thought. 'Yes! After I realised that being fucked was inevitable, I think I enjoyed the experience in a masochistic way. They weren't rough lads. Just randy, boisterous and lively. And I happened to be there!'

They walked on in silence for a while.

'Anyway, George, you were a willing bystander. What did you think?'

'It was like a mad, mad dream. To watch those cocks penetrating you ...'

'Let's put it to the back of our minds and only remember it in our fantasies. After all, I don't think I've suffered any physical damage. And I can handle it emotionally.'

'Even now, I can hardly believe it really happened. It was so surreal!'

'If I'd read this in a sex magazine, I wouldn't have believed a word of it! Too far fetched!'

After a hot shower, a vaginal douche, a cup of strong coffee with a large Remy Martin, Kate settled back in the corner of the settee to relax. George sat with her, lifting her dressing gown in curiosity to examine her vulva. The labia were still flapped open, the buds of flesh surrounding her dilated vagina were reddened.

'Still tender and swollen,' she said. 'But it will have recovered by tomorrow.'

George slid onto his knees between Kate's legs, splaying them open. Opening her dressing gown, he gazed longingly at the resting vulva, clean and lovely. He carefully parted the outer lips with his fingers and lightly kissed the clitoris before taking the whole soft labia into his mouth. For the next few minutes he tenderly and gently licked, kissed, worshipped and adored this most wonderful piece of Kate's flesh. He knew it had been entered by several cocks over the years, but he rejoiced at its recent thrill in being penetrated and ravished by four strange cocks, each eager to pay homage to her secret shrine. He was strangely pleased for the guys.

As he made love to her vulva, savouring the taste of her vagina, George felt the loins deep within her, tighten and the hips begin to stir and jerk. Paying more attention to the clitoris and its hair-covered shaft with his teeth and tongue, the flexing became more urgent. Kate pressed his head closer to her genitals, quietly murmuring with delight, until the hips arched with a light shudder. A piteous cry of joyful despair announced the orgasm Kate had been reaching for.

Her encounter on the towpath was already a dim memory. Normality was returning.

Pulling away from the vulva, George noticed the dribble of Kate's vaginal emission trickle over the puckered entrance to her lower passage. He rubbed the juices over it, studying the wrinkled opening, before taking his erect cock in his hand, placing the end against it. The cock edged and nudged into the dark passage bit by bit, the rectum stretching to accommodate the intruder, until he was fully embedded. With joy in his heart, he slowly fucked her superb arse until the sperm, unwilling to remain dormant for long, rose from deep within him to spurt into her, flooding the nether hole.

Kate squirmed and murmured with relaxed happiness. George was the best, if not the biggest.

That night, they slept peacefully in each other's arms.

12