Kate's First BJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,626 Followers

"Don't you like it when she sucks your cock?" His eyes grew wider and I detected that his breathing had become a little ragged.

"Uh, yeah.. its great, it's just that.." He stammered.

"Hard to take that last plunge?"

"Something like that." John grabbed the remote and began flipping channels.

I went to my bedroom satisfied that I was right in my assessment of John. I changed my clothes and headed out to some stores for some Christmas shopping and when I returned the pair had ordered some pizzas and we sat around eating for a bit. I stayed up with them until 10:00 pm or so and then I stood up and announced that I was going to bed.

"Kate, can I have a word with you?" I asked.

"Sure, whats up?" Kate replied as I walked towards the bathroom.

"Tonight, if you try again, try talking a little dirty to him," I said.

"Dirty? Like how?" She was lost I could tell.

"Tell him things like 'I like sucking your cock', 'I love the taste of it' those kinds of things." Kate's eyes were distant as her lips mouthed the words I had given her. She looked at me skeptically.

"You sure?" she asked.

"Well it can't hurt." I smiled and hugged her good night.

I walked across the apartment and waved goodnight to John. Before I turned into my room I gave him a double thumbs up but he only arched his eyebrows in response.

About an hour after I had left the pair in the bedroom there was a small knock at my door.

"I need your help," Kate was whispering. I opened my door to find Kate standing there her hair a little disheveled and her make up a little worse for the wear.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't do it. I need your help." Kate was frustrated and it was rapidly turning into anger.

"Ok calm down tiger. John gonna be ok with this?"

"I'll make him be okay with it," Kate said fitfully as she stormed off to her own bedroom with me in tow.

I walked into the room behind Kate and when John saw me his eyes darted fearfully between Kate and I.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Her last final," I replied cheerfully.

John was under the sheet and had his hands over his crotch outside the covers. Kate started to rip the sheet off him when I stopped her.

"Kate, what are you going to do?" I asked her in my authority voice.

"I'm going to blow him," she replied almost mechanically while looking at me.

"For starters, don't tell me, tell him. Secondly, don't make it sound like you are performing an operation on someone. This is an act of love, attraction, lust. This is something you want to do right?"

"Yes," Kate's voice was softer now.

"Now, tell John what you are going to do," I stated.

"John," Kate's voice was lower in tone now, as close to huskily as she could make it, "I am going to suck your cock."

"What else are you going to do?" I prodded.

"I am going to lick your balls," Kate said as she traced her finger along his jawline. I looked down and could see his hands fidgeting in his lap. "I want to make you cum with my mouth John," Kate continued. John swallowed hard and looked at Kate as if she were a woman he had never seen, but definitely liked. His face was flushed and his hands movements were no longer subtle.

Kate slid her hand across the sheet and pushed his hands aside. She began to massage the bulge in the sheets that was between his legs. John reached out and slid his hand along her back until it cupped her ass cheek. A soft moan escaped Kate's lips and she turned to look at his face smiling hungrily. Her tongue swiped across her lips as she squeezed his cock.

"Do you want her to suck your cock, John?" I asked.

"Yes," came his throaty whisper. His eyes never left Kate's as he spoke.

"Kiss it through the sheet Kate," I said.

Kate laid her cheek on the bed next to John's rising cock and pressed her lips against it through the thin layer of material. Her hand slid up his leg and pressed against his balls, pushing them up a little. John moaned softly, his hand sliding lower on Kate's ass until his fingers were lightly touching her panties where they were rather warm.

"Pull the sheet down Kate," I instructed.

Kate pulled the sheet off John's body until he lifted his legs out of them and laid them down again. She laid her head against John's hip right next to his stiffened cock, breathing hotly upon it. Kate then lifted his cock away from his body and opened her mouth, her tongue reaching out for it. Her tongue slid across the side, a trail of wetness glistening in the lamp light. With small flicks she tickled the underside of the head, causing John's cock to twitch in response.

Kate moved forward and positioned her head right over his hard on and slowly leaned down so that his cock was sliding against her tongue, going into her mouth as far as she dared to allow it. She pulled back, her lips wrapping tightly against the fleshy sword. When she pulled the head completely out a large dollop of saliva dripped from her mouth right onto the head of his cock, sliding down to pool into his pubic hair. She pushed her fingers through the wet hair and stroked up his cock, sliding the wetness all along his hardness. She pushed forward and took his cock into her mouth again, her tongue pressing tightly into the underside, swiping back and forth in a controlled rhythm.

John's fingers dug into Kate's ass cheek, spreading her open and pinching her skin a little. The sensation wasn't painful to Kate, but seemed to surprise her. Her eyes widened a little and she leaned forward a little more than she had before, taking John's cock just a little bit deeper. John groaned very loudly feeling his cock slide even deeper into Kate's mouth.

Kate lifted her head and began to take John out of her mouth. When just her lips were wrapped around the head John began to thrust. His cock slipped in and out of her mouth rather quickly and Kate found it was all that she could do to keep the head from popping out of her mouth on his down stroke. She could see John's eyes were shut tightly and she looked to me for reassurance.

"Kate, stroke John with your hand and tell him again what you want him to do."

She stroked his cock in a counter rhythm to his thrusting and pulled her mouth off his cock. Spit and precum were mixing to make the stroking very slippery.

"John, I want you to cum for me," Kate said as she kissed and licked his balls. "I want you to make you cum. I want to make you cum with my mouth." Kate's voice was filled with need and everytime she said cum John's body twitched.

Kate looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I made an "O" with my lips and simulated stroking a cock into it. Kate leaned down and grasped the tip of his cock with her lips and began to stroke his cock even faster than before. She could feel his cock grown even harder than she had felt it before and then suddenly he stopped thrusting. Kate looked to me, worry in her eyes. I made the stroking motion again with my hands and then whipped my tongue back and forth outside of my mouth. Kate's hand kept stroking John's cock and I could see her tongue banging the sides of her mouth as it swiped back and forth over the sensitive spots of John's cock. Her eyes grew wide and John emitted a primal growl and his hips bucked one last time. Slowly Kate's hand came to a rest and John's body relaxed.

I hadn't realized how worked up I had gotten watching the whole thing. I had been leaning against the wall and when I pushed away from it my legs felt a little weak. I slipped out of the room and made my way to my bedroom where I masturbated furiously before I went to sleep.

The next day as we were locking up the apartment Kate was waiting for me as John carried some of our bags to his car.

"So, uh.. what do you do with it after?" Kate asked.

"What did you do you with it?"

"I just sort of opened my mouth and it all came out and then I got a towel and wiped it up. Is that right?"

"Well, you could have swallowed it. But that's a matter of taste." I headed towards the stairs, leaving Kate with the puppy dog look again.

"Oh you think you're just so funny!" I heard her shout as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

Agnol
Agnol
1,626 Followers
12