Kate's First Stray Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband clueless as wife returns to black lover.
6.5k words
4.41
159.5k
51
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers

The night before, Marc had gone home rather than spend the night at Kate’s because he did not want to take any chances of his being seen by neighbors spending the night while Brian and the kids were away. Marc was certain that Kate did not want to hurt Brian or the boys, and he was not going to risk being the cause of Brian finding out about the two of them. But, with only three nights left before Kate returned to the mountains and her family, Marc decided that they were going to have to take some risks if they were going to be together.

Marc spent the rest of that night thinking of how wonderful it would be to have Kate naked next to him in his bed. His mind kept imagining how it would be to have an entire night alone with his white beauty so that they could touch, and kiss, and fuck until they fell asleep holding tightly onto one another. Marc’s body loved the feel of Kate’s firm breasts pressed against his torso. He especially loved holding onto her beautifully round and firm ass as he pumped his throbbing black shaft into and out of her incredibly tight and eager vagina. He also loved the feel of her soft and creamy white skin pressed against his own smooth ebony body. And, he really loved kissing her soft full lips and feeling her tongue play with his own. Sex with her was absolutely wonderful, and his cock throbbed with excitement as he thought about fucking her incredible body.

By daybreak, Marc decided that it would be too difficult for Kate to spend the next three nights at his place. After all, Brian called regularly, she talked with the kids before they went to bed, and she just needed for things to seem as normal as possible. Therefore, Marc decided that he would sleep with Kate and on Brian’s side of the bed for the next three nights. He smiled to himself because he knew Kate would forever remember him having sex with her in the same bed she had shared with her husband exclusively. And so, every time she would have sex with Brian in that bed again, she would think of Marc.

Moreover, Marc also worried that his sex-starved lover might just invite other guys into her bed, now that she had strayed once and realized how good sex could be with a man other than her husband. She really did seem as though she was someone who should have done more experimenting before she got married because it seemed like a lot of the stuff they did with one another was providing her with an incredible release which she had never yet experienced. Of course, Marc thought with a smile on his face, that maybe it was just he who was able to bring his pretty Kate to newer and higher levels of satisfaction.

When Kate arrived at work, she was apprehensive about how the day might go now that she and Marc had become lovers. Of course she knew that neither of them would tell anyone, but she was worried that now that their relationship had changed to a highly charged sexual one, her other co-workers might sense that things had changed. But, right from the first moment she encountered Marc, she could tell things were going to appear very much the same to everyone there. He was his usual relaxed and friendly self, commenting on the latest news in the world of sports, and behaving very much as he always did. Kate did notice him staring at her ass and then at her breasts a couple of times, and playfully raising his eyebrows. He did this when no one else was looking. She quickly whispered, “Marc, stop that, someone will see you!” To which Marc merely shot Kate his handsome smile.

At lunchtime, Marc excused himself from his co-workers, indicating that he had some errands to run, hoping that Kate would make some similar excuse so they could talk briefly. Kate picked up on this cue and made an excuse to go out to her car.

“Babe, do you have any idea how difficult it is for me to be near you like this and not be able to touch you?” Marc said as the two of them walked in the direction of their cars. “Do you want to run out to get a bite to eat?” He asked without waiting for a response to his first question.

“Marc, do you think we should? It’s not something we’ve done a lot in the past.” Kate looked at him hesitantly.

“We can take separate cars. No one will ever know.” He suggested.

“Perfect. You lead the way, I’ll follow you.” Kate said feeling relieved that they could steal some time together during the day. However, she knew that they could not do this every day or their fellow workers would get suspicious.

As they sat across from one another in the sandwich shop, Kate’s vision took in Marc’s broad shoulders as they showed through his cream-colored polo shirt. With his elbows on the table, his biceps were stretching the edges of his short shirtsleeves, and she felt her juices starting to flow as she noted the shirt clinging to the outlines of his nicely defined chest muscles. She wanted to feel his naked body pressed against hers, she wanted right then to hold his body tightly in her arms and run her hands up and down his smooth, brown skin, touching him all over. Her memories of the sex they had the night before were fresh in her mind, and her desire to be bedded by Marc again was intense. She had found that her sexual encounters with him were the most exciting and satisfying experiences physically that she had ever had with a man.

As she had these thoughts about Marc, she wondered what had changed her from the totally devoted wife to the woman she had become in the last two weeks. It seemed that while she still loved Brian and the boys, there was also a piece of her that told her it was worth risking everything in order to satisfy her need for complete sexual fulfillment. She could not remember exactly when she had begun desiring Marc in a sexual way, but she knew that it had been an ongoing fantasy for a while. And, she admitted to herself that she had looked at other men, both older and much younger than she, and she had fantasized about what it would be like to have sex with them. This too had been going on for at least the past two years. And now that she had finally acted upon these desires, Kate found that the physical pleasure of being with Marc had exceeded what she had anticipated.

“Kate, I was thinking that you could follow me back to my place and I could pack an overnight bag with a few changes of clothes to get me through Thursday. That way, I could keep you company without anyone seeing an extra car in your driveway. I mean, I thought about having you to my place, but I know that the boys and Brian will be calling you, and you want things to go as they usually do when the guys are up in the mountains.”

Kate considered Marc’s suggestion as a wave of fear and excitement washed through her body simultaneously. The very thought of spending an entire night uninterrupted with Marc was incredibly exciting for her. Yet, she had a gnawing fear in the pit of her stomach that if anything should go wrong, she might be destroying the lives of the people she loved the most. But, as she considered the plan, Kate realized that it was highly unlikely that anything could happen with Brian and the boys so many miles away.

“I’m a little nervous, but I want to do it as much as you do. So after we get done here for the day, I will drive directly to your place and then drive us to mine. Perfect!” Kate said as she let her delightful blue eyes look directly into those of her black lover. She could feel herself gushing with fluid at the thoughts of spending the next three nights pleasuring Marc in whatever ways he wanted. And, she knew that he would be more than attentive to her needs as well. It was a good thing she had changed her pad just before lunch with her muscled black lover. For now, her vagina was drenched with love juices as well as traces of her building cycle.

For his part, Marc sat mesmerized across from Kate and let his eyes drink in her beauty. He loved the way her thick sandy colored hair fell onto her shoulders and would fall into her face from time to time. Her sparkling blue eyes were incredible to look into, and her tiny nose just above her full lips made him hungry for her whenever he looked at her or thought about her. The rest of her body was equally as perfect he thought, especially when one considered she had delivered three sons. There was not a sign of extra fat, or saggy breasts, or overly plump ass. Kate still looked as though she was in her mid twenties. She looked way better naked than he had imagined she would. And he just loved the feel of her soft skin when they had been together naked.

“Do you want dessert in the car? Marc asked with a broad smile that revealed deep dimples in his handsome face.

“Why, are we in a rush? Kate responded, wondering what he was up to.

“It’s just that they don’t offer the dessert item I was thinking of on the menu here.” Marc continued. “You see, you need to have privacy windows like you have in your SUV to eat it.” He said, continuing to smile.

Kate thought for a moment. She now had a pretty good idea of what dessert would be and she couldn’t suppress the thought that they were like teenagers who couldn’t have enough sex together. She and Brian had never had any desserts in the car. But Marc was a completely different kind of guy. “Sure, I think I would love to have dessert in the car, should we bring napkins?” She smiled back at Marc and stared into his dark eyes. He returned her smile and she felt pussy gush anew as she took in his very handsome face sitting atop his nicely muscular neck that sat atop his broad and thick shoulders. On the other hand, Marc met Kate’s dreamy look and felt his thick brown shaft thicken and harden. He thought to himself that he couldn’t wait to be naked with this white beauty. And today, she was dressed in a light blue v-necked top that was made of a silky material and that clung and hung just right. Her white slacks also accented, but not overly so, her amazing combination of legs and ass. Just looking at Kate was causing Marc to feel the fires of sexual desire building in his loins. Moreover, what made Kate even more appealing to Marc was her personality. He loved how kind and gentle she was, yet he also loved her humorously sarcastic wit. He knew he could easily be deeply in love with her. Yet, he was afraid that she would choose her family, and not him. And Marc understood that. He did not like it, but he understood. At the very least, he was determined to have wonderful sex with her as long as she would let it happen.

In the privacy of Kate’s SUV, Marc and Kate embraced tightly and passionately with only the console separating them. As they kissed intensely, they let their hands roam freely. Marc had immediately slipped Kate’s top up, and then he slid her bra up as well, thus revealing her magnificent breasts with the large light brown nipples that were swollen with excitement. Marc sucked on one and gently squeezed the other. Kate’s hands gently played across his tightly cut black hair and around his beautifully crafted face. “Let’s have dessert before it gets too late honey.” Kate cautioned. Marc stopped, looked her directly in the eyes and kissed her on the lips briefly. Then, while Kate rearranged her bra and top, Marc undid his pants, sliding them partway down his legs and letting his fully engorged ebony rod have the freedom it needed to swell to its full magnificent size.

Seeing Marc’s black monster, caused her to think of how different Brian’s was and how different sex felt with him. She thought that to be fair, Brian was a wonderful lover. But also to be fair, she had to say that sex with Marc was much different. Marc seemed much more physically aggressive and passionate, and her own passionate response to this aggression and passion as well as to his magnificent body resulted in an intensely satisfying and much more sexually fulfilling experience.

Kate took Marc’s now pulsing brown manhood with its enormous mushroom head into her mouth. Her full lips stretched around it and her tongue played with it. She lubed it with her saliva and felt herself gag as she tried to deep throat her lover. Marc place his head back on the headrest and let his hands run through his white beauty’s hair and across her shoulders and back. As Kate’s esophagus adjusted to Marc’s size and she was able to take him more and more deeply into her mouth, he could feel the wonderful tightness that was Kate’s throat. Each time she went deeper and deeper, Marc could feel his climax building. She loved feeling his prodigious size fill her mouth and throat. The mushroom head felt thick and soft and so sexy. She used both hands to squeeze and massage the base of this black monster. She had become much, much better at sucking cock after only a few sessions with her black Adonis. She was intent on bringing Marc to an intense arousal and a hugely satisfying climax.

Kate’s efforts became more urgent, and Marc was not able to control the situation. “Babe, you are about to make me blow my load deep into your throat. You feel so fuckin wonderful!” Now, Marc was thrusting his hips so as to truly fuck Kate’s mouth and throat. But, Kate wanted to save some of the fun for later that day and evening. Marc would not shoot deep into her throat right now. Instead, Kate pulled off Marc and watched his monster swell to even thicker proportions as she used both of her fists to jerk frenetically on his cock, sliding up and down smoothly on her own saliva. Marc tried to push her face back onto his cock, but she was going to be in charge of this. At last she realized he was beyond controlling it and was about to shoot. She held both fists firmly at the top of his shaft and clamped them there ever so tightly. She could feel him cumming, and he was yelling out in pleasure, but she would not let him shoot.

“Let it happen, Babe, please!” He shouted. And she did. Kate let go of her vice grip hold on his slick black shaft and opened her mouth. The first burst of cum missed her mouth and hit her on the hair, forehead, and left eye. A warm stream of creamy white love juice immediately began its slow drip down to her cheek and mouth. The next blast hit its mark deep in the back of her mouth as Kate began again a frenzied jerking of her lover’s shaft. She had stopped his first orgasm mid way through, but now, just as it was about to subside, she reawakened it and caused his cock to shoot stream after stream of Marc’s gooey signature deep into his eager lover. Marc’s heart was racing when Kate once again swallowed his thick black shaft and allowed him to throb and pulse what remained inside of him into her. They stayed motionless for four or five minutes, Marc still hard in Kate’s mouth.

Finally, Kate slipped her mouth off Marc with a sucking noise and looked directly at her lover whose face was sweat covered. “Am I getting any better?” Marc couldn’t believe the job she had just done on him, and he nodded lovingly. He smiled as he noticed her face smeared with remnants of his cum.

“Babe, you need a napkin, you got dessert all over you.” Marc sat up reluctantly, and handed Kate some napkins that they had brought out from the restaurant. Kate fixed herself remarkably well, and Marc jumped into his own car. Kate arrived back at work first and checked herself out in the ladies’ room. She looked pretty good she thought, all things considered. Marc arrived a few minutes later and looked as thought he had gone jogging. He was sweaty, yet he seemed deeply relaxed. He was now thinking that work could not end fast enough. He couldn’t wait to plow Kate’s various bodily apertures with his horny manhood. She was so fucking hot, and she was starting to appreciate the effect she had on him.

When they left work that Monday afternoon, Marc thought that they could enjoy a quickie at his house and then make their way to Kate’s place. But Kate would have no part of it. She said if she went into Marc’s they would not get out of there for hours. So she waited in her car while he grabbed a few things for the next few nights. Kate felt so horny she could not believe it. She wanted Marc’s body in the worst way. And she knew that this incredibly handsome black stud wanted her the same way.

At her house, Kate made them both a strong drink and then suggested that they take a swim in the pool to relax a little before doing anything else. Marc changed into bathing trunks and joined Kate in the yard by the pool. He was stunned to see that she was sitting on the lounge chair, totally naked.

“Marc, I told you last time you were here that no one, I mean no one, can see into this yard. So if you want to wear those, that’s okay, but you don’t need to.” Kate got up and strolled slowly to the side of the pool and then sat on the edge of the pool with her feet and legs in the water. She looked so incredible hot to Marc who was hard instantly. Her remarkable breasts looked so full in the sunlight, the nipples so erect. Her tummy was so thin and firm. And what he could see of her ass was so fucking hot. He stripped off his trunks and jumped into the water, swimming immediately to her.

“Is your period a problem for you coming in?” He asked.

“No, it’s very light. In fact, I don’t even have a pad in right now. I will probably need to run and get one, but it’s been very light since last night which is just fine with me.”

Marc stood by the edge of the pool and mushed his hard shaft against the side as he embraced his beautiful white lover who embraced him back and wrapped her legs around his waist from where she sat. Their kissing and touching lasted for at least twenty minute, when Marc lifted her gently from the side of the pool and slowly settled her beautiful pussy onto his submerged love club that was pulsing with expectation and excitement. Holding her in this position, Marc continued to kiss her, and loved the feel of her soft skin and wonderfully firm breasts pressing into his hard brown body.

Kate felt so hot feeling Marc’s thick black shaft jammed deep inside her and really pushing up into her as he let it partially hold her body locked onto his. She could feel his thick head pushing against her cervix. She also loved holding his dark and muscular frame tightly to hers. He felt so strong and she was so excited by the thought that this beautiful specimen of a man was so into her and her body. She had fantasized so often about what it would be like to be intimate with a stud like Marc, but she never believed it would ever happen. Now, here she was about to spend the next twelve hours living her fantasy. But Marc was taking his time now. He was simply holding her tightly and kissing her hard and passionately. This kind of kissing she and Brian rarely did. But she loved it.

As Marc continued kissing Kate, he slipped one hand down to her beautiful ass and maneuvered a pair of his fingers to her anus. She knew what that meant, and this time, she tried to grind her ass down to meet them as they pushed gently into her tight rosebud. The pain was momentary but sharp as his fingers entered her. But he left them there and let them do the work of the initial stretching of her hole. She was now being stimulated by Marc’s fingers in her anus and his cock deep in her cunt. Kate felt an orgasm beginning to build ever so slowly from deep within her loins. Marc could sense her urgency, but did nothing to move it more quickly. He was going to let it happen in due time, all on its own. He was into kissing her beautifully full lips and being hugged tightly by his white beauty. He thought she probably had no idea how attractive she really was to guys. And, her appetite for sex was incredible. Brian certainly blew this one he thought to himself. If he were Brian, he would never leave a wife as hot as Kate alone. He would have had his ass down here, kids or no kids, to make sure she was not tempted. Marc thought guys must be hitting on her all of the time, and she’s not really aware of it. Oh well, his good fortune.

ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers
12