Kate's First Stray Ch. 06

Story Info
Her fantasy fulfilled with a young, black stud.
5.1k words
4.48
178.4k
37
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
938 Followers

When she arrived home, Kate went right to the liquor cabinet and poured herself a strong scotch. She knew that Derrick would be there within the hour, and she didn’t really want to have liquor on her breath, but she needed something to relax her. And she figured the effects of one drink would wear off by the time she got into her car to drive to the mountains.

She was at once deeply hurt as well as extremely angry by what Marc had said. Intellectually, she knew that she could not expect him not to see anyone besides her, especially since she had not made any type of commitment to him. However, what upset her was the fact that he had said nothing about the black beauty he was with; and yet he had apparently told her all about what she and Marc had been doing for the past couple of weeks.

What really angered her was how he had said that she was not even in the same league as his black beauty when it came to sex. She felt that all of his comments about how good sex was with her were just made up comments to string her along until his girl friend got back. Kate also felt betrayed. She felt as though his expressions about how he could easily fall in love with her were lies, and that he was really in love with Mandy. She knew that she would miss his fucking her, she had to admit that he knew exactly how to bring her to the most incredible climaxes she had ever had.

As she had these thoughts about his magnificent body, his incredibly hard black cock, and how she loved holding onto him tightly as he fucked her, she knew that she would miss that part of what they had had together. But, she also knew that after what she had seen, and more importantly after what she had heard Marc say, she could never have anything more to do with him.

When Kate looked into the mirror, she was pleased to see that her early tears had only messed up her make up, and that her eyes were not reddened by the crying. She now felt doubly embarrassed to see Derrick because he would undoubtedly make some reference to the nude beach, and also to Marc. She didn’t care, she would tell Derrick that it was over between them, and leave it at that. But she was afraid that he would think of her as a “cheating little white slut…” as Mandy had referred to her.

But, even as Kate thought about how Derrick might think about her, she felt a warm feeling in her breasts and in her vagina as she thought about seeing this incredibly handsome young stud with his remarkably muscled body probably covered once again by only a pair of loose fitting cargo shorts. She recalled again how she loved watching how his broad shoulders tapered down to an extremely thin and tightly muscled waist. And, she could never figure out how that thin waist and trim hips could hold up those cargo shorts on this black stud. But now, Kate knew exactly what the package that they were hiding looked like. And it was even bigger and thicker than she had imagined.

While Marc was beautifully built, especially for a forty-one year old guy, Derrick was clearly a young, body-conscious stud who enjoyed going shirtless to show off to anyone who cared to look at what a great physique he had. And Kate was convinced that Derrick got lots of pussies wet as he paraded around shirtless for most of the day. She touched up her make-up and finished her drink. She looked at her watch and figured she could have one more quickie before Derrick pulled in with his Jeep. Then she would pop a mint into her mouth before talking with him about the pump leak.

The scotch worked its way through Kate’s slender body and certainly had the calming effect she had hoped it would. Her anger at and disappointment in Marc were more intense than they had been only forty-five minutes earlier. But, Kate felt that her emotions were under control. And she knew that she would be okay with her family this weekend in the mountains and out on the lake. She really looked forward to seeing the boys and Brian.

She knew he would want sex as soon as the boys were in bed. And, strangely, she really wanted the comfort of having someone she knew loved her to make love to her, even if Brian’s equipment was nothing like his former competitor’s. Beyond the equipment problem, Brian had not worked up much of a technique, and so he was truly no match for Marc in that department either. Maybe Kate could convince Marc to buy some sex videos to give him some ideas on how to light her fire more successfully. In any case, Kate felt somewhat relieved actually because she was no longer having an affair that she had to worry her husband would learn about. And, she was certainly no longer torn over which man she wanted to be with. It was definitely not that bastard, Marc.

All things considered, the one good thing Kate would take with her from this short-lived affair was the wonderful sex she had experienced. Up until the time she had been fucked by Marc, she had not enjoyed such fulfilling sex. So, even though he was a bastard, he had provided her with memories of remarkable sex, though she had apparently not had the same impact upon him. As she had that thought, she felt so betrayed. She had believed Marc when he had told her that sex with her was fantastic, and now she had heard from his own lips that she was no where near as good in bed as was Mandy. That hurt a lot.

Kate could hear Derrick’s arrival before she actually saw his Jeep pull into her driveway. Even with all the windows in the house closed tightly, she could hear the thumping of his stereo as his Jeep approached her driveway. She looked out the living room window to see the hot afternoon sun clearly illuminating Derrick’s bright yellow Jeep, top off, with his beautifully muscled and shirtless body planted squarely in the driver’s seat pull into her front yard.

Jumping out of the Jeep, Derrick bounced around to the rear of his car and removes a large metal toolbox. His thick bicep bulged as he lifted the box effortlessly from the vehicle. As he walked down the driveway, Kate was treated to the vision of this great looking stud, whose chest was thickly muscled, and whose abs were an eight pack, not a six-pack. And there were the kaki cargo shorts that were slipping down his thin waist.

Derrick’s normally lighter complexion for a black guy was markedly darker due to his going shirtless every day. His dreadlocks were bouncing all around his head, and Kate could see the light greenish eyes twinkling from his darker face. Derrick’s nose, cheeks, and lips were perfectly and sensuously formed.

Kate knew that coeds would call Derrick a stud, or a hottie, or a cutie, but to her he was perhaps the most remarkably handsome man she had ever seen. His face and his body were perfectly matched. What’s more, his personal manner was warm, engaging, and simply charming. Kate knew that Derrick would be a success in life just because of the blend of his incredible good looks and his delightful and genuine manner. On top of those qualities though, he was also in the process of getting his master’s degree in accounting. He was headed for a great life she thought.

Then Kate’s thoughts turned to how kind he had been to her on the beach two days before. He had been so considerate in trying to calm her anxieties about being spotted. In addition, he had made her feel so good about how she looked for a woman in her early thirties. She thought it was funny that he and his friends said she looked as though she was ten years younger. They had all made her feel better in what was a very awkward moment for her.

Kate let herself out the back way to meet Derrick near the pool. She had popped a couple of mints into her mouth to mask the smell of the scotch. But the effect of the scotch had definitely relaxed her greatly.

When Kate saw Derrick close up, there once again was his absolutely perfect body with the wonderful eyes and face. Kate felt herself melting. Before Marc, she would have checked her thoughts and not let them wander the way they were now. But Kate couldn’t help but wonder how fantastic it would be to feel Derrick’s enormous pleasure wand as it stretched her lips on its journey deep into her love chute. She had noted on Tuesday that it was as large flaccid, as Marc’s was at full erection. She didn’t mention that to Marc, but she remembered wondering how big it must be when Derrick was aroused.

Derrick’s smile revealed his perfect white teeth. Kate smiled back at him, and her anxiety over seeing him again vanished as she marveled over his remarkable torso. In the afternoon sun in her own backyard, Kate could see the sharp definition of his muscled and defined chest, his thick biceps which were complemented by nicely defined triceps, and then her eyes went to his perfectly sculpted abs. He was simply gorgeous she thought. And his face was so handsome, what felt something like an electric charge surged through her body, starting in her now drenched pussy and moving up through her stomach and into her breasts.

“Hey Kate, long time….” He smiled. “Look, I seriously like that outfit.” Kate was wearing a light blue cotton pull over that had a somewhat low v cut in the front, and she had white cotton slacks that clung nicely to her exquisite ass and slender legs. “But, I have to tell ya that I really liked that one you had on the other day. It was perfect!” He smiled broadly looked Kate up and down.

Knowing that he had broken the ice nicely, Kate smiled back at the stud in front of her and said, “Why thank you Derrick. Maybe you’ll get to see it again sometime. And I have to tell you that compared to what I saw the other day, those cargoes just can’t compete.” Kate smiled, thinking she had just bounced back pretty well to his comment.

“They’re my required uniform for the pool place. But, if you like…….” Derrick ended with his beautiful smile.

“I wouldn’t want you to get into trouble if you were caught out of uniform. Besides, I remember every detail from the other day. But I seriously believe your boss is losing business by making you wear that uniform.” Kate responded, again smiling and running her eyes up and down Derrick’s body.

“Okay Kate, I’ll let him know your thoughts. Can you tell me what you did to the pump; was it a ploy to get me over here.” Derrick continued the playful flirting with his prettiest customer.

“I don’t really know what happened. It was just spraying all over when I came out to check the yard as I was about to head up north. I called Brian, and he said he’d try to get you. And, seriously, we are grateful that you could make it here. If this week is anything like what we can expect for the summer, it’s going to be a long, long, hot one. Can I do anything to help you out here?”

Derrick walked to the pump and squatted down to investigate where Kate had said the leak was. “Is the power to this shut off at the box?” He asked, turning his handsome face in her direction. Kate was looking down at him, noticing that his cargoes had indeed slipped down his ass when he squatted, revealing a much lighter buttocks than his sun darkened torso. His ass was perfectly shaped she remembered. It was light brown compared with the parts of his body that were exposed to the sun every day at work. The view allowed her to see well down the crack of his beautiful ass. He noticed that she had looked down his shorts and he smiled up at her.

Hey, that’s not fair, if you’re going to check out my ass, the least you could do is give a guy something to look at as well, like that blue two piece you model out here sometimes. That would be just perfect on a hot day like today. But, something tells me that Marc would not appreciate the looks you’re giving me right now. So, I’m just going to do my job and ignore the wonderful fruits of temptation in front of me.” Derrick had moved away from their playful flirting and toward getting the pump fixed.

“Somehow this valve got a pinhole in it and decided to shit the bed this afternoon. The pump has just heated up due to the extra strain place on it. I can fix this stuff fast. When I am done, you can flip the power on for me, and I’ll just make sure everything is working.” He got up and started to head back to his Jeep for some parts. Kate asked if he wanted something cold to drink, and he accepted. She watched his muscled back as he moved toward the gate. The cargoes had slipped down to the very tops of his light hued ass cheeks, revealing a good view of his crack. Kate felt a wave of desire as she watched the young stud walk away.

“Beer, soda, hard stuff on ice? Whatever you want Derrick. It’s after regular hours for you right?” She asked.

“Yep, beer is fine, whatever you have in the house.”

Kate poured herself yet another scotch and got Derrick two beers. As she was leaving the kitchen, the phone rang. Caller ID showed that it was Marc. “How dare that bastard?” She thought to herself. She waited a moment to let the machine pick up, “Hi Kate, it’s Marc here. I have to talk with you urgently about what happened today. Please give a call.”

She was stunned at first, because she knew that Brian could retrieve the message as well as she could. But then she realized that it was general enough that it could be clearly a work related, and not personal, message. The sound of his voice unsettled her. She couldn’t believe it was he on the phone. He had a nerve she thought. At that moment, she decided to change into something more comfortable, the two-piece blue bathing suit Derrick had referred to earlier. Marc’s phone call had angered her and being on her third scotch of the hour had emboldened her.

Kate shed her clothes and quickly slipped her beautiful, firm, white breasts with hardened nipples into the top. She wiped her drenched pussy and slid on the skimpy bottoms. Kate knew that Derrick would take this as an unmistakable message, which after she heard Marc’s voice, she wanted to give. She was pissed at Marc, knew that she wanted Derrick, and at the moment, she felt she could somehow get away with what she was doing without Brian having a clue.

Kate’s sandy blond hair fell nicely on her shoulders and Derrick was right about how hot the two-piece blue suit showcased her beautiful body. He watched with a clearly surprised and very happy look on his face as Kate’s long slender legs moved her across the patio with their drinks. Derrick drank in Kate’s looks once again, and he remembered immediately how hot she looked totally nude two days ago. He was not sure what had caused her to change, but he definitely liked what the change suggested.

“It’s getting way hotter out here than I expected Kate. But, I’m glad to see that you decided to be fair. So, can you tell me, what’s going on with you and Marc? I mean, I know he’d be pissed if he saw you serving drinks to your half naked pool boy, who I am sure he knows has the hots for you, in this wonderfully skimpy little number?”

Let’s just say that Marc’s out of the picture. And, I’m just glad I found out when I did. You may not believe this, but he and I only got together for the first time two weeks ago. And, that’s the first time I ever did anything with someone other than Brian since we got married. But, now it’s over with Marc. He made it clear today that he prefers his old girlfriend to me. So, that’s it for us. So I just decided to let you see as much of me as I can see of you while you fix things up for us.”

Kate took a sip of her drink and could feel herself gushing as she watched sweat roll down from Derrick’s pecs, across his rippled abs, and into his crotch area which was covered by his now damp cargo shorts. She could also see that his crotch area looked as though it was coming to life.

“His loss, Kate. Really! If his old girlfriend is the sister I saw him with on the beach, believe me, she doesn’t hold a candle to you. Really! Are you okay with this? I thought you were really into him.” Derrick’s bicep flexed as he lifted the bottle to his sensuous lips. He took a long drink, and Kate watched as his abs contracted when the beer his his stomach.”

I’m okay now. I was upset earlier, but now I am just pissed at him. Derrick found himself staring at Kate’s beautiful cleavage, and he felt himself getting harder. However, knowing he had work to do, he put his beer down, and set about changing the valves and lubricating the motor.

Kate watched Derrick’s muscles flex and relax as he worked. He explained what he was doing and how everything should be okay when he was done. He said he would stay for half an hour after he was done to make sure it was set for the weekend. Kate replaced his two beers with two more, and Derrick was starting to get a small buzz on with four beers on an empty stomach.

Stretching as he stood, and showcasing his wonderfully ripped upper body, Derrick indicated that the job was done. He smiled at Kate and again took in her beautiful cream-colored skin and her firm, yet soft, body. She invited him to sit for a while and have another beer.

He sat at the table while Kate chose a lounge chair nearby. To her delight, Kate could see Derrick’s thick cock swelled wonderfully between his muscular brown leg and his cargo shorts. She was right of course; he never wore underwear when he worked.

From his vantage, Derrick was able to look down onto the fullness of her breasts and firm stomach. He couldn’t believe that he was sitting here with Kate, whom he had wanted from the first time he had seen her in the very two-piece she was wearing right now. Her legs were wonderful, and he just knew that her cunt had to be nice and tight. And her ass just drove him crazy. He was hoping she would pour herself another scotch or two, because he couldn’t wait to feel his body touching her naked skin, to feel the soft touch of her lips, and to have his hard cock deep in her warm pussy.

Derrick especially loved the way Kate’s breasts were so firm for her age. They were a perfectly round shape and they filled out nicely the bikini top. Plenty of cleavage showed, and he could feel his cock swelling to full size. For her part, as she talked with Derrick, Kate felt herself gushing as she took in his remarkably tight and defined chest, shoulders, biceps, and abs. He was so ripped she thought. And, what a handsome face, with the dreadlocks, and the greenish gray eyes.

The heat of the afternoon sun was taking its toll on Kate and Derrick, and Derrick asked: “Kate, would it be ok if I take a quick swim in your pool. It’s really getting hot out here, and I’m sweating like a pig.”

Kate, feeling like she should not have poured her third scotch, said: “Sure Derrick. Go ahead. I might join you. The water might make my head a little clearer.

“Only one problem, Kate, can I lose the cargoes? I don’t have anything else to wear, and I don’t want to drive back to my place in wet shorts.”

“Sure, no problem. There’s privacy so we won’t be scandalizing the neighbors.” Kate felt her heart beat faster as Derrick got up and while he looked her in the eyes, undid the button and zipper of his shorts. Sliding them slowly down his nicely formed thighs, Derrick kept watching for Kate’s facial reaction as his thick ten inch cock, which was now as hard as granite, jumped out of his crotch.

The cock was very thick, with a really thick mushroom head. Its color was darker than the rest of Derrick’s body but the head was pinkish around the edges. It was unquestionably the biggest cock Kate had ever seen. Kate’s expression did not change. She looked Derrick directly back into his eyes, after stealing a quick look at his manhood. She did not want him to think that she had to look at his cock, and so she didn’t. But it was killing her. What she could see of it peripherally was wonderful.

ktsema
ktsema
938 Followers
12