Kate's First Stray Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers

Derrick saw the quick look Kate took at his cock. He knew she had taken it in with her eyes. It wouldn’t be long before it was right where he wanted it. Kate watched as the young muscled black stud walked slowly to the edge of the deep end of the pool with his raging hard on. She felt her crotch begin to leak.

Feeling another man’s cock inside of her for the first time two weeks ago, and then releasing herself and her body to unrestricted sex with him for the past several days had made Kate realize that the sex she had had with Brian was very good, but nothing compared to what she had had with Marc. Before she had finally taken the step with Marc, she had fantasized often, but had never acted upon it.

Then, a couple of years earlier, Derrick with his magnificent body had shown up in her back yard to take care of the pool. That was the beginning of her fantasy life with other men. She never thought anything would come of it, but she had fucked Derrick in so many ways, she could not count. And now, here was her fantasy stud, naked and hard in her yard.

Kate felt the sex with Marc had been the result of a long time of wanting to experiment. He came onto her when her defenses were down. But she had lived the fantasy of being with another man so often, and Marc was such a total stud, it was easy to let him take her. And when she finally did, he was so hot; she could not have enough of him. In fact, she really had thought of the painful act of leaving Brian for Marc.

But she knew she could not leave the boys, and the fight Brian and she would have over them would harm the children too much. But then today, when she heard Marc speaking to Mandy, she was devastated and angry. But now, while Kate knew that a relationship was not something Derrick wanted, he certainly seemed to want to have sex with her. And he had been her fantasy for a couple of years.

Derrick smiled at Kate as he stared at her. “I thought you’d join me. I swam here earlier, the water was fine.” He dove in and swam to the edge where Kate was seated. He stood in the shallow water and his beautifully sculpted muscles glistened as the water ran off of them. Kate got up and slipped off her bottoms and then her top. Derrick felt his thick black rod throbbing in the water as he watched the white beauty walk to the edge of the pool. Her body was perfect he thought. He loved fucking beautiful white woman.

And if he did not know Kate’s age, he would swear that she was his age. She was so hot. Her face, her breasts, her hips, and that wonderful ass. He wanted every part of her.
Kate first sat on the edge of the pool, as Derrick watched her boobs intently. He moved over to her and placed both hands under her armpits and lifted her straight up into the air. She felt so strange being lifted by his strong arms. She thought he was going to place her gently in the water, but he brought her body in close to his and stopped her face at his and moved his lips in to kiss her passionately for the first time.

She could feel his rigid black cock wedged tightly between her legs and pushing up against her clitoris. Kate was surprised, but her lust took over and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and neck, feeling his incredibly strong muscles there. And then she wrapped her legs around his thin but very tightly muscled waist. She held onto him tightly and he wasted no time in guiding his cock’s head to the edge of her vagina’s opening.

“Derrick, you have no idea how many times I have fucked you.” Kate said as she pulled her head back from his beautiful face.

“And you have no idea how many times I have fucked your pussy and your mouth and your ass.” He smiled back as he moved in to continue the kiss. Derrick arched his hips and his cock began its maiden voyage with its thick head pushing through her clitoris. Kate twitched in excitement as she felt it. And she wanted him so badly. He then walked with his white conquest to the pool steps and walked to their clothes, scooped up his cargoes, and carried her right into the house.

“Where’s the bedroom, Kate?” And he followed her directions. He dislodged his cock from her as he laid her on the bed. Kate looked so beautiful to him as she lay naked and obviously panting with excitement on her and Brian’s bed. Derrick found his condom quickly, opened it, and slid it over his massive cock. Then he knelt between her spread legs and placed his hands just under her armpits and stared her directly in the eyes. He kissed her gently as he arched his beautifully defined brown body toward her, keeping his elbows locked. Kate could feel his massive cock, covered by his condom pressing at her vagina, and she wanted it in her.

“Derrick, I just got over my period. You don’t have to use that if you don’t want to.” He smiled and removed it, tossing it on the floor next to the bed. Then, keeping his torso at a forty-five degree angle to her body, he slipped his massive black member deep into his former professor’s wife. And she felt so wet, and so tight, and so eager.

Kate clung to the massive rod with all of her strength. It made Marc’s feel like Brian’s. It truly hurt when Derrick jammed it into her cervix, but she loved the pain. The stretching was wonderfully painful as well. Derrick leaned in and kissed her once again once he was all the way into his beautiful white princess. He was going to love this, he knew. He had waited so long for it. Kate’s hands grabbed his dreadlocks and his head and pulled his mouth into her for a hot and passionate kiss. Then Derrick lowered himself to his elbows and she felt his massive and strong body pushing against her torso, loving the feel of it.

Now, he began to thrust his engorged black club in and out of Kate with incredible fury. She could not believe his speed, his strength, his resilience. He was pounding her cervix and she screamed in pleasure. He was gyrating his cock within her and stretching her well beyond what Marc had done in the past several days. Kate came well before her junior lover did. She was screaming and moaning and twitching as shudder after shudder of pleasure wracked her body. And he kept pumping.

Finally, Derrick’s young, thickly muscled frame stiffened. His muscles felt enormous to Kate as he finally shot stream after stream of his love fluid deep within her womb. He had pushed his cock head directly into her cervix, giving her a feeling of womb invasion that she had never felt in sex before. He held himself in her, stiff as black marble for many minutes after he came. For her part, she could not recall how many orgasms she had had. They seemed to come in waves. They were both sweating and still locked together when the phone rang. Derrick looked over at the nightstand without dislodging at all from his newly taken conquest. It was Brian.

“Hi Brian, Derrick here. Was just in the house using the bathroom. Look, the pump may take longer than I thought. And I might need Kate here for an hour or two more. But I want to send her away being able to tell you that everything is pumping just fine. Sure, she’s outside. Can I have her call you because she’s holding some tubing for me at the moment. And, she’s doing a great job. Talk with you next week, have a great weekend.” Derrick hung up. Kate was relieved that he did not pull a Marc and hand her the phone. “And you are doing a great job of holding my tubing.”

Derrick smiled and now lay flat on top of his white lover and began kissing her face and neck and breasts. She did not want any marks, but at this point did not care what he did to her. The orgasm she had just had with this young stud was just incredible. He was magnificent. “I think you’re going to be delayed tonight, Kate. Hope you don’t mind.” With those words spoken, Derrick lifted off Kate, flipped her body effortlessly, and positioned her ass doggie style.

To be continued...

Thanks again......this has a couple of chapters to go. Hope you are enjoying it. Your many positive and constructive comments are really appreciated.

ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers
12