Kate's First Stray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
935 Followers

Now, deep inside his white beauty, Marc looked Kate into her sparkling blue eyes and smiled.

"Babe, you have no idea how long I have wanted to be in you this way. And now that I am, I have to tell you, you feel just incredible. I'm not hurting you am I?"

As Kate thought about what Marc had just said, she felt a mix of emotions. First, she thought that it was so strange that he had been having feelings about her the same way she had about him. Next, she thought about how hard she had tried to control these feelings of hers because of Brian and her kids. And at this point she felt pangs of guilt. And then she moved her hips just a little, which caused Marc's incredibly hard cock to awaken new feelings in her vagina, and these feelings sent waves of pleasure throughout her body. And now, she was conscious of his beautifully formed and muscular frame covering her......and she just wrapped her delicate white arms around her hard lover.

His cock was stretching her, and she was aware of it. And, she could feel it pressed against her cervix. He felt so incredibly hot to her. But, at the same time, she tried to beat down fears in her mind that he might make her pregnant. After her last child, Brian had had a vasectomy so that she would not have to stay on the pill. And right now, she was at an extremely fertile time of the month for her. But, she would worry about pregnancy later. At this point, all she could think about was the incredibly hot stud who had his black granite shaft planted deep in her pleasure chute. At this point, her guilt had vanished.

She shook her head and said: "No, you aren't hurting me. I've wanted us to do this too you know. And now that you're in me, you feel even better than I imagined." She smiled up at Marc and playfully moved her hips. She could feel that she was at the doorstep of an incredible orgasm, and she wanted him to use her for as long and as often as he wanted to tonight. She would worry about tomorrow and beyond after tonight.

With that signal, Marc slowly withdrew his thick shaft all the way out of Kate. She felt every inch of her black lover as it retreated slowly from her super heated pussy. When he was out of her, she felt so empty and couldn't wait for him to reenter. And he did not disappoint her.

Suddenly and without warning, Marc plunged his shaft, now shiny from his white lover's juices, hard and fast into her hungry pussy, all the way into to her cervix. This time, the force of his thrust surprised her and she gasped with a mixture of pleasure and pain as his newly engorged cock stretched her anew. Looking her in the eyes as he now began to rhythmically piston in and out of her beautiful white pussy, Marc used one hand to fondle and caress her breasts one at a time. He bent his head into them to lick and kiss them, to suck them. This was driving Kate's body crazy. It was on sensory overload as she felt her vagina swelling toward a huge orgasm.

Marc felt her body start to quiver and shake as he pumped her, and he knew she was starting to experience their first orgasm as a couple. He knew there would be many more tonight and in the future. Kate dug her nails into Marx's back and screamed loudly in deep pleasure as he continued to plunge in and out of her. He gyrated his cock in circles about her opening, elevating her pleasure. Her orgasm came in one wave after the next. And, Marc felt his own explosion into his white beauty.

He could hold it back no longer and he could feel stream after stream of hot white cum pump from his swelled shaft into Kate's already drenched pussy. Marc pushed deep into Kate and held the head of his cock hard against her cervix, and he felt his balls empty their contents into Kate fertile womb which was now awash with Marc's sticky seed.

The two of them embraced tightly in their most pleasurable moment, and neither wanted to let go. Marc remained perfectly rigid, and there were no signs that Kate wanted him to pull out. For her part, she caused her vagina to cling to its black invader as tightly as she could, wanting to offer her black lover as much pleasure as she could.

Marc and Kate did not separate from one another for over an hour. He fucked her three more times as she lay on her back below him. She reached incredible climaxes each time. He could not believe how tight and hot she felt. As he fucked her, he kissed every inch of her body possible within his range. She left a multitude of hickies on his brown skin. And although he wanted to do the same to her, he realized he still had to share her with a husband who did not know he was on the share a wife program just yet. They rolled over without separating cock from pussy, and Kate rode Marc to three more orgasms for each of them.

As she looked down onto her black Adonis, Kate's pussy was drenched anew with desire for this black stud who had suddenly become her pleasure provider. Marc could not recall a time when he had come once every ten minutes, unless it was when he first discovered the pleasures of masturbation as a twelve year old.

After an hour of intense love making, Marc told Kate he had to use the bathroom to see if his upper body looked like he was a black Dalmatian with all of the dark bruises she was leaving on his torso. The two lovers separated and Marc used the bath. While in there, he heard Kate's cell phone ringing. She answered it, and he knew that it was Brian checking on his newly deflowered princess. As Kate talked with Brian, Marc could tell from her voice that she was nervous. She was sitting up in bed, beautifully naked, with her firm breasts holding firm against sagging, and she was telling Brian that she would leave in time to be in the mountains just before lunch.

Climbing onto the bed as Kate talked, Marc watched her as she motioned for him be be quiet. He was. But, as she talked to Brian, moved over to her, took one ankle in each hand and pulled her feet from the bed and hooked them over his shoulders. Kate's eyes showed panic, but Marc was very quiet. She quickly surmised what Marc planned to do, and she shook her head violently back and forth.

He ignored this and instead, he inserted his now rock hard black shaft into a stretched and dripping vagina that was so wet, it was clearly dripping their mingled love juices from her lips. When Marc thrust into Kate, she gave a slight yelp and Brian asked her what had happened.

"Oh, nothing, I just stubbed a toe on the bureau." And, she shot Marc a stern look. He simply smiled back at his helpless lover and gyrated his throbbing penis in Kate's pussy as she tried to end her conversation with her husband. Marc continued taunting Kate by tracing his finger across her breasts, circling her stiff and excited nipples. She was feeling the now familiar need to fuck Marc once again, but Brian was not showing signs of ending the call.

As he grew restless waiting for his lover to end her conversation with her husband, Marc found himself once again starting a regular thrusting fuck motion in and out of Kate's vagina. This went on for a minute or so when he realized that her breathing was getting faster, and her body was starting to quiver with each new thrust. He could see that she was about to experience an orgasm with him while talking with Brian. This really excited Marc, and he made his thrusts longer, deeper, and just a little harder.

Kate's breathing and quivering increased dramatically, and finally, well before Marc expected it, her whole body shuddered in pleasure as her black lover had brought her to yet a new orgasm even as she talked on the phone with her husband. But the orgasm was greater than Kate could control and she moaned and gasped audibly with the intensity of the pleasure Marc had brought her to....and as Kate made these sounds, Brian asked:

"What the hell are you doing now? It sounds like you're using a vibrator on yourself!"

"I just stubbed the same toe a second time, and it hurts like hell. I was just trying to stifle what I really wanted to say." Kate's was not sure if her quick comeback was quick enough for her husband to believe. But, he did not say anything more about it. Instead, he went onto different topics.

But while Marc had brought Kate to another climax, he had not quite cum himself, so he kept pumping in and out of Kate with renewed energy, realizing that his white princess had come even while carrying on a conversation with Brian. It was quite a compliment to his talents Marc thought pleasantly. Marc was amazed that he was still able to pump Kate after all they had done over the past hour or so. But he was horny as hell for her and it showed.

Kate shook her head at Marc as he continued to fuck her while she still talked with Brian. She noted that his body glistened under a light sweat from all the activity. And now, as he continued to pump her, she was horrified as she felt a new wave of pleasure wash over her, and she felt a new orgasm hatching deep in her drenched pussy. Matt saw the signs as he pumped and he smiled his incredibly hot smile at her. He knew what was going to happen, she was going to cum again, exactly when he did. How would she explain that to Brian?

Matt had cum six times in the previous hour, and now, not fifteen minutes later he felt a huge orgasm about to wrack his body. He was now sucking Kate's tits. He had squeezed them together with his hands, and he was sucking both nipples as he slid his black club in and out of his adoring lover.

Feeling herself about to have another orgasm, Kate said: "Brian, if you want me up there in the morning, I have to get some sleep."

But, just then, Marc body felt the most intense climax he had had rip through his muscle rippled body, and at the very instant she felt him in climax, Kate came again, and cried out in complete pleasure. As she did, she slammed the lid shut on her cell, and dug her fingers into Marc's back, clinging to him as his black granite rod had once again plugged itself into her cervix, pumping whatever cum into her that had been left in him.

"Oh my god, you are so fucking hot Kate." Matt said, as he fell exhausted onto her soft and beautiful body. He again remained rock hard in her, and they remained in that position until the Kate's cell screamed for attention.

"Kate, are you okay?" It was Brian.

"Honey, I am fine, believe me." She said as she smiled at Marc. "Just dropped the phone." "Look, I have stuff to do, I will see you tomorrow, okay? Love you hon." They both hung up.

Kate pulled away from Marc and grabbed his thick black cock in both hands. "Think you're one funny guy, don't you?" And they both smiled. I could hurt you now you know. And she squeezed him, causing his cock to swell even more. She could not resist the sight, and immediately went down on him.

After cuddling for an hour or so, and drifting in an out of sleep, Kate and Marc ended their evening with a final forty minutes of passionate fucking and kissing. Kate had to go home, get some new clothes so she could drive north and be with her family. The two new lovers, had a hard time saying good bye, and kept touching and kissing all the way out to Kate's car.

It was three in the morning as Kate drove away from Marc's house, with her vagina leaking his and her love juices all over her cotton panties. Her pussy felt a strange sensation of heat, a soreness that came with the workout it had just had, and a new feeling that told her how deep Marc's cock had actually gone into her.

She had a hard time leaving Marc, and all she thought about for the next two weeks of vacation was his incredibly handsome body and how she loved fucking him. And every time she had those thoughts, she was wracked with guilt about what she had done to her relationship with the man she had loved so much for so many years, and with whom she had three wonderful sons. She knew she would have to tell Marc it could not continue. It couldn't, or it would ruin everyone she loved and herself as well.

For his part, Marc was desperate for two weeks, counting the days wondering where and how he could have Kate again for a few hours of incredible sex.

ktsema
ktsema
935 Followers