Kate's Heavenly Hell Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duke567
Duke567
184 Followers

'You look sexy,' I had commented.

'You look sluttier than the staff,' Kate had corrected. 'And I want to fuck you. Let's get out of here.'

On the drive home, the girls sat in the back while I drove. Before we had even gotten out of the parking lot, they had started fooling around. Shortly after, two pairs of panties landed on the passenger seat. While it had sounded like Kate had a couple of orgasms, Alexa was pleading to be allowed to cum. I had had a difficult time focusing on the drive. That is why I had needed to go for a run to clear my head.

"Admit it Alexa, you loved her 'fixing' you up," Kate accused.

"It's not like I had a choice," Alexa replied. "And don't deny, you two enjoyed the show"

"I sure did," I admitted. "So did Kate, judging by how wet her panties were..."

Kate playfully smacked me. "Well, your little massage was kind of nice. You know what Alexa found when we were playing upstairs? We found Jill's phone number on a small piece of paper tucked into her bra."

"Do you think Jill knew what the key was for?"

I had been in a constant state of frustration all day, not to mention the last two weeks. I didn't know how much more I could take. Kate continued, "You know what, this talk has me horny again. Let's go upstairs for a little fun."

"You might be horny again, but I'm been in desperate need all day," Alexa commented.

"Well, come along upstairs, maybe there's something we can do about that."

On our way up, Kate asked me, "Are you enjoying getting a little revenge with Alexa?"

"Yes. It's great; I've been doing my best to make her as desperate as I am. But it always just ends up making me even more horny."

"Well, never mind that, I want you to eat her pussy and get her as close to climaxing as you can."

"Sounds like you have some plan?"

"Just watch; you'll get your reward I promised as well."

Eager to reap my reward, once upstairs, I pushed Alexa onto the bed, and dove right in. I know she was ready and desperate, so no build up was needed. I roughly rubbed her pussy, then ran a finger along her slit from the bottom up, slowing down as my finger ran across her clit. She arched her back, and I took one of her pussy lips into my mouth and sucked on it. I slipped my tongue out and started flicking it across her clit.

Just as Alexa started moaning loudly, Kate grabbed my locked cock and started unlocking it. Sensing my reward at hand, I know I needed to get Alexa to the edge. One hand I used to slide a finger as deep into her pussy as I could, while my free hand ran up her stomach to her swelling boobs. I squeezed one, then pinched the nipple on the other.

Kate had started pumping my cock. God it felt good. I was in desperate need, and I was hopping my reward would be some relief. I could tell Alexa was getting close, so I slowed down my assault on her pussy. Within minutes, I was near climax as well. Kate was enjoying the torture we were both enduring.

That's when Kate sprung her trap. "Alexa, I have a new bet for you; your chance to cum tonight."

"God, I'll do anything!"

"I'm offering you a bet, double or nothing." I had realized Kate didn't make bets she wasn't going to win. There was no way this would work out in Alexa's favour.

"Here's the bet. I bet I can make him cum without touching his cock. You win, you cum tonight. I win; you have one extra day of orgasm denial."

"Ok. Please, I just need to cum." I know Alexa was in trouble.

Kate got us all repositioned for her big plan. Kate lay down on the bed; her gorgeous breasts heaving in one of her new bras with each breath. She had me kneeling beside her with my rock hard cock resting on her stomach just above her bellybutton. Between my two weeks of denial, and now Kate had had me so close the edge of orgasm for several minutes, just setting it on her trim tummy was enough to cause me to shutter, dangerously close to tipping over the edge.

Next, Kate instructed Alexa to kiss her pussy. If Alexa had been thinking straight, she would have given a half effort, but instead, she took out her frustration by eating Kate's pussy with every bit of her skill. Within moments, Kate was moaning, her stomach rippling. My cock started getting even harder. As Alexa continued working, she was getting more and more turned on, she started to moan as well. Kate had now lost control, her hips thrusting up towards Alexa's face.

The show was so hot. Seeing my sexy wife getting eaten out by her naked friend; my angry coloured cock resting on her slightly tanned smooth stomach, the two girls lost in sexual ecstasy. My head started spinning, my cock started pulsing. Kate's voice reached a crescendo, "Please, Please! YES! Oh..." As she climaxed, my cock stiffened harder than it had ever been, then my tant started pulsing, cum started oozing out, then two weak spurts. With almost no physical stimulation, my orgasm was completely ruined. Even worse than last night, having had no physical stimulation during the build-up.

Kate, now coming down from her orgasm, gently rubbed my still hard frustrated cock. I shook with post climactic aftershocks. Kate's other had was running through Alexa's hair; Alexa continuing to lavish her pussy with kisses. I could feel myself getting close to cumming again with just this minimal contact. I was so horny, and these two women were so unbelievably sexy.

Kate, with a deeply satisfied look, rolled over, "I guess you own me another day."

"Fuck" is all Alexa could say.

"Come over here and lay down with me." Alexa moved up the bed, and Kate held her in a spooning position. Pretending to comfort poor Alexa, Kate had her top arm draped over her, caressing her denied pussy. I pulled the duvet over us all, and tried to get to sleep.

The day of nonstop sexual teasing and denial kept rolling through my head. My cock was hard as a rock, pressed against Kate's butt. I couldn't believe that I had turned down an amazing deep throat blowjob in exchange for 55 days of denial. What had I been thinking? I had to admit that all I had been thinking about was my wife's wet pussy. Sliding my hand across Kate's boobs, I dreamed about the dressing room sex we had had that afternoon, but this time I imagined Jill our waitress was there with us, and the sales lady watching through the open door.

Finally I managed to drift off to sleep. I woke with painfully hard morning wood. I was the first to wake up, headed to shower. It was nice to be able to shower and clean without the cage getting in the way. When I had finished, I turned to open the glass door, and there was Alexa, naked, watching me.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked, noticing her hand gently rubbing her pussy.

"That hard cock of yours is an inviting sight." I had hardly noticed, but it had stayed hard the entire shower. "You sure took your time washing it," she teased. "Listen, I'm a little horny."

"Oh really, I wouldn't have guessed," I interrupted her.

"No, really, I'm about to crawl out of my skin. Do you think you could 'help' me out?" she asked while taking a step towards me.

"Now that you mention it Alexa, I'm a little horny as well. If you 'help' me, I think I could probably help you out too."

"No way," Alexa replied. "Kate and I are having way too much fun keeping you constantly horny and frustrated. I love having your cock rock hard all the time, having you eager to satisfy us whenever we have the urge. When you are denied, I have the strongest, most intense orgasms I have ever had." She looked down at my cock, "and judging by how your cock has gotten even stiffer, I would say that it enjoys our game too."

"I can't 'help' you out either. I'm enjoying a chance at payback too much to let that end." I then took a step towards her. "But your beautiful lips do look like they need some kissing." I then took the last step. I grabbed her by the shoulder and ass and pushed her up against the wall.

I kissed her ferociously forcing my tongue between her lips. I pulled her toward me by her ass, forcing her crotch into mine. Her hot pussy felt like heaven pressing against my steel hard cock. I then slowly ran both hands down her arms till reaching her wrists. I firmly grabbed her wrists, then forced them up over her head. Pinning her wrists together against the wall, I held them in place with one hand.

I slid my other hand back down her arm, then from her shoulder to her naked breast. When I pinch her nipple, she gasped. I squeezed her breasts one at a time, then pushing them up, I burred my face in her deep cleavage, then turning my head slightly, sucked first one nipple then the other.

Alexa was moaning and her hips started to thrust against me, rubbing her pussy against my cock. I slid a hand down and parted her pussy lips. At first I was gentle, sliding my finger up and down her wet canal. Then I thrust two fingers deep, and used my thumb to swirl around her clit. Alexa through her head back and cursed, "Fuuuck... You're making me feel so good. God damn... I'm getting close."

I slowed down a bit, returning my kiss to her lips. I let go of her wrists, and ran my now free hand up and down her side. Alexa took the opportunity to grab my cock. She used one hand to slowly pump up and down, and the other gently rolled my balls between her fingers. I hadn't realized how close I must have been; it only took Alexa a couple of minutes to get me close to the edge of orgasm.

Neither of us was willing to let the other cum, so we just continued to ride the edge. With no end in sight, I don't know how long we would have continued if Kate hadn't interrupted us.

"Look at you two! Alone for a second and look what you get up to. It's time to get you back in the cage. Both of you."

Duke567
Duke567
184 Followers
12