Kate's Journey 03: Heat at Heathrow

Story Info
Michael heats up Kate's world inside the airport terminal.
1.6k words
4.43
8.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning and Kate woke up sad. Her flight was set for 11:30 out of Heathrow.

Sure, she was looking forward to seeing her kids and her friends. And even her husband. But she was fully aware that she was leaving Michael was going to be heart-wrenching for her. Of course, she'd miss Molly as well. But her mind was mostly focused on her lover.

Kate packed her things and headed downstairs. When she she looked Molly in the eye to say good morning, she found herself uncontrollably sobbing. Molly, an astute observer of all things human, needed no words. She put her comforting arms around Kate and did her best to assure her that everything would be fine.

The drive to the airport seemed tense. Molly decided to not broach the Michael issue. And apparently, Kate had made this same resolve. With such an elephant standing in the room, they weren't even capable of small talk.

"Tara, Kate. It was wonderful to see you. And keep smiling. Life is grand." Molly tried her best to sugar-coat the moment and to send her friend off on a positive note.

Kate collected herself enough to get her baggage checked and secure her boarding pass. She looked at her phone. Two things stood out immediately.

First, it was 9:00am. "Oh, Molly!" she thought. Molly had a penchant for being hyper-early for any and all occasions. Kate, on the other hand, tended to shoot for punctual - a mark that she usually hit just fine with her own planning methods.

But that little iPhone had something else to tell Kate. There was a text. From Michael.

Kate nearly dropped her purse in excitement upon seeing this. About three days ago, she and Michael had concluded that it would be best to cool their communications for a while, what with Kate going back to her old life across the Atlantic Ocean and all. In theory, that was a fine idea. But in her heart, seeing a text this morning from Michael made her glow.

Perhaps he was going to wish her well. Maybe he was going to send her off with a poem or a witty little note. Maybe a love letter. Honestly, she felt like she would be thrilled with just about any communication with Michael at all right now. She missed his strong, confident, loving presence more than she could imagine.

Michael: "I'm in the terminal."

Kate stood there. She blinked. Her mouth and eyes wide open. She looked around at the sea of strangers. Was he for real? Did he truly come all the way to the airport to see her off? That is so romantic. And seriously hot.

Kate found herself gasping and needing to sit. She found a seat and collected herself. She looked back at the phone just to make sure that she wasn't seeing things wrong.

Yes, apparently, Michael is in the terminal. This moment! Kate's heart raced, teeming with emotions of all kinds.

Michael: "Meet me outside of the Captain's Club for Virgin Atlantic. Now."

...

After buzzing around the crowded terminal for a bit, Kate found him. Wearing a smart blue button-down and a smile. And holding an enormous bouquet. Kate could not believe what she was seeing. They embraced and kissed right then and there. Kate didn't want to let go. They must have kissed for a solid minute. Kate suddenly felt whole again.

Through his friend James, who was currently caught in a torrid affair with Molly, Michael had come to find out that Kate had some time to kill at the terminal before her flight.

"Thank God." thought Kate.

"Would you be surprised if I told you that I'm a member of the Captain's Club? Come join me, we will wait for your flight together over a mimosa."

Kate nodded with her eyes as Michael took her hand.

...

Kate had seen some posh parts of the UK during this trip, but the Captain's Club was a whole other level. The wait staff, which seemed to outnumber the patrons, were all donned in formal black attire. Vivaldi played brightly on the sound system. And a fountain with a cherub sculpture served as the centerpiece for this space. She was awe-stricken.

Michael motioned to the waiter to come to the table.

"Is the business room available?" he asked.

The waiter, a handsome young guy with a strong Italian accent, responded in the affirmative.

Kate was disappointed that Michael was about to do some work. But she figured that she got to see him at all. And felt fortunate for that.

As she prepared to say goodbye, Michael's facial expression indicated that Kate had misunderstood things.

"Kate, the 'business room' is simply a private room that is made available for members upon request. I want you to join me."

What a relief! Kate took Michael by the arm and they followed the waiter to a door leading to a simple-yet-well-appointed private room, including a desk, computer, sofa, and small table.

Michael closed the door and locked it. Kate gulped. She had no clue that her erotic desires for Michael might be satiated this morning. In the Captain's Club, of all places. Michael embraced her strongly, kissing her face. Everything was right in Kate's mind.

...

In their past encounters, Kate and Michael had hardly had a quicky. In their hotel encounters in Dublin and London, they had luxurious amounts of time with one another. Kate figure that this was going to have to be different. Missing her plane would be bad for all kinds of reasons.

"Kate, you trust me, don't you?" Michael asked, sensing her concerns.

She nodded, looking right into his eyes.

"Good. Then listen to me. And everything will be grand.

Take off your pants and your panties and leave them on the sofa."

Kate was really not sure about this. Was this room really that private? Did they have time for love making? Was this room even clean?!

"Kate, you said that you trust me. Don't make me tell you a second time." Michael's voice was both calm and authoritative. Kate found this attribute of Michael's so hot, and she suddenly found herself bare-bottomed in this strange room. She came back to Michael, waiting for her next orders.

Michael delicately moved Kate onto the leather chair behind the desk. She felt so dirty sitting bare-arsed on that chair. But, as was always the case when Michael was around, she felt so hot and alive at the same time, that little else mattered.

"I want you to rub your clit, like the slut that you are. Looking me in the eye the whole while."

Kate nodded and started to move her hand down between her thighs. Kate's skin was perfectly smooth and warm. And her pussy was damp. She slowly found the tip of her middle finger right on her clit, rubbing slowly. Staring Michael in the eyes the whole time.

During their other encounters, she had been blindfolded pretty much the whole time. Sharing Michael's gaze was a different experience altogether. She found herself slightly uncomfortable and looked toward the door for a split second.

"Kate, that is a bad girl. My orders here are very simple. You are to look into my eyes the whole time.

I will miss you when you depart and this will be our last time with each other for a while. You will look at me. Do you understand?"

"... sorry. Yes. Yes, Michael," Kate said softly, staring deeply into his blue eyes.

"Now Kate, we don't have much time. I want you to unzip me, take out my cock, and make me come with your mouth. While fingering your clit at the same time. And you are not to come yourself until I am ready. Do you understand me?"

Yes, Kate understood perfectly well.

She was going to be able to suck Michael's cock one last time. This thought made her beyond herself with excitement. She quickly undid his pants and found his large erect cock waiting for her. Immediately in her mouth. Wet and warm. Her lips were pulsing as Michael's cock filled her entire oral cavity. Her gaze and Michael's were locked. And this moment was hot beyond compare.

She nearly came while rubbing her clit, but in looking at Michael's face, she knew that she had to wait. This feat of patience turned out to be extremely difficult for her. Especially as she was rubbing her wet clit the whole while. She would have to work harder.

She grabbed Michael's balls in her left hand while she took his entire cock into her mouth. Back and forth. Tight. Deep. Wet.

That did the trick. She felt Michael's cock pulsing, ready to fire. And she could see it in his eyes.

"Kate, this is the Captain's private business room. We cannot make a mess of it. You will swallow every drop. Do you understand?"

With her mouth full of his cock, Kate, nearly unable to breathe, nodded. She would be glad to comply with this command. In fact, the idea made her so hot that she could not hold out any longer. She found herself having a massive orgasm right then and there - precisely when Michael's cock let loose.

His cum filled her mouth, almost making her gag. There was so much of it that she had to swallow while he was still producing more. This realization made her orgasm a second time. She gasped and slightly moaned.

And she swallowed it all. Looking into Michael's eyes the entire time. Simply brilliant.

...

Moments later, she and Michael embraced and kissed one more time, right outside the gate. Her emotions surged in all kinds of directions. And then Michael said this:

"I will be in New York on business for a few weeks in the early summer. Shall I look you up?"

Kate's face exploded into tears of joy. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Absolutely!" she beamed.

And she boarded the plane. Satiated. And looking forward to seeing Michael again.