Kate's Journey 04: NYC Domination

Story Info
Kate's first night with Michael in Manhattan ends naughtily.
1.8k words
4.55
8.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks, Kate and Michael texted on occasion. Mostly to check in and to trade terms of endearments and positive vibes. Kate had absolutely loved their recent sexual encounter (over FaceTime, no less), but she was looking to hold out on being with Michael again until she had the real deal in front of her. He would be in New York on Tuesday, June 1, and she was counting the days.

Late May came and the texting ramped up a bit. Nothing too scandalous. No dick pics or anything like that. But just regular notes back and forth. Notes dripping with warmth, love, and longing.

"I can't wait to share your bed again."

"Wear something sexy."

"I am getting so hot just thinking about being with you again."

Kate's inbox showed that there were about 50 little exchanges like this is a day leading up to June 1.

Kate lived in Westchester, about 45 minutes to mid-town by train. And the college where she worked as an academic advisor was right in Manhattan. Getting into the city to see her lover would not be difficult. In fact, for various work purposes, she often would overnight at a hotel in the city using the college's account. Staying overnight during the week was pretty standard for Kate.

June 1 arrived, at last. Kate woke up at 5:30 and was fully unable to go back to sleep. Her plan was to work in the office until Michael arrived. And explain to her family that she had a long day at work and would likely spend the night in the city. All totally true!

Kate jumped into the shower, paying special attention to the details. She wanted every single inch of her body to be ready for what was going to transpire that evening.

What would have normally been a casual Friday had suddenly turned into a search for vixen attire. What did she have that would warrant the occasion?

She remembered the hot, crotchless black Victoria's panties that she'd bought. It kept her form looking extra-curvy. Long black stockings, silky black-and-red skirt. A new black and red-laced bra. And a sexy new red blouse with a nice low cut. She spent at least three times as much time on her hair and makeup as usual. She looked in the mirror and was thrilled to see her stunning self looking back. She felt absolutely beautiful. This was clearly the Michael effect.

She packed a small overnight bag, making sure to include her toy, just in case it was needed. And she very suddenly remembered her princess ring. She was thrilled that she remembered it, in fact. She grabbed its container from its secret compartment and put it into the overnight bag. Along with her favorite black silk teddy ...

...

She gave a quick good-bye to Husband and the kids and was headed toward the train station by 7. For perspective, note that she was usually running a bit late and ended up making the 10am train. Clearly, she had "a lot of work to do" today.

Kate had a fine day at the office. She met with several students and colleagues. A few commented on how nice she looked today. And she had to say that she was flattered. But mostly, she was excited for later. Her lover was on a flight this very second. And nothing could be better in Kate's world.

...

"I am in the lobby of the Marriott at Times Square. Join me."

The text from Michael came in at exactly five pm. Quitting time, how perfect.

Usually, Kate would have taken the subway. But she wanted to feel classy, so she found herself taking a Lyft. She sat in the back adjusting her makeup, excitedly. There it was. The Marriott, right in front of her eyes. She melted a little, thanked the driver, and entered the magnificent lobby.

And there he was, Michael, in all his masculine glory. His smile lit up the lobby. His upper body beamed in a smart white polo. He looked even better than she'd remembered, if that was possible. She ran to him and they kissed immediately, as she was sstaring into his eyes. Life was right again.

"Do you like my ring?" Kate quipped.

Michael seemed quite happy that she was wearing it. It was her princess ring and she fully deserved it. She was his princess and he would give her the world if he could.

...

After some delicious dinner and drinks at Lombardi's Italian Seafood Restaurant, the lovers walked around mid-town for a bit. Being with Michael in a crowd in her own hometown was thrilling to Kate for some reason. She was holding hands with her true love in front of thousands and thousands of New Yorkers. Loving every moment.

When they got off the elevator at the hotel, Kate was not at all surprised to see that Michael's room was on an upper floor filled with suites. This was a far cry from the small rooms of the Comfort Inn Midtown that she would typically stay in for work. When Michael opened the door to the room, Kate nearly lost her footing. There must have been a dozen bouquets of flowers. Enormous bouquets, the likes of which she had only seen at lavish weddings. The suite smelled amazing. And the view of the Hudson River was unforgettable.

The lovers stepped onto the west-facing balcony and kissed again. Michael's embrace was so firm and loving. She felt like she owned the world.

There was a knock on the door.

"Room service."

Usually, Kate didn't think much of champagne, but the champagne that Michael ordered was at a whole other level. Michael turned on a bright Vivaldi concerto and the lovers talked and looked into each others' eyes.

Michael asked if Kate had remembered their first night together, which led to passionate reminiscing. That was the night that Kate felt as though she'd literally been rescued from a listless, unfulfilling life. Kate moved over to Michael and held his hand.

"Kate, you look ravishing this evening. I want you to keep this outfit on when we make love."

This request made Kate feel so sexy. Clearly, she had succeeded in putting herself together today. Also, once she took off her stockings, she had that convenient crotchless panty on underneath.

Michael led her through the long corridor into the bedroom. Massive and well-appointed, and filled with another half-dozen or so bouquets. And with a king-size bed. It was perfect.

"Make yourself comfortable, Kate. I'll join you in a moment."

Kate put her bag next to the bed and laid down. Should she take off her stockings? Or should she leave that up to Michael. She decided for the latter. And she lay on her back, dreamily. She was fully prepared to have him take control.

Michael came in a moment later. Down to his briefs and a tight, smart black t-shirt. He looked incredible.

"Kate, I love your legs in these black stockings. But I'm afraid we'll have to remove them."

Gently and slowly, Michael reached down and pulled her stockings off. One leg at a time. He noticed her crotchless panties and smiled with his eyes.

"Kate, lay on your belly. Let me see your tight ass."

Kate was completely here to comply. She turned over, feeling so sexy.

The next thing she knew, Michael was using her own stockings to secure her to the bed. Very tightly this time. Her wrists and ankles, unable to move at all. He then took a black tie from his bag and gently covered her eyes. This was going to be a wild ride. And Kate started to pant uncontrollably.

...

"Kate, normally, as you know, I take 100%, full control in this situation, is that right, yeah?"

Kate nodded.

"Today, will be a little different. You must make a choice."

The whole idea of this was so hot to Kate. This was new terrain for her and she found herself slowly tingling throughout her body. What kind of choice? Would it hurt? Would it involve toys? Would it involve Michael's "Silent Partner?" Kate loved having her mind filled with such dirty thoughts. She was breathing heavily and was having a hard time keeping a straight thought.

As she was going through all of these possibilities, Michael stepped out of the room, without saying a word. What did this mean? What was going to happen? Thankfully, she trusted Michael fully. She lay there in anticipation and wonder. She was so ready for him to come back. And she would do anything for him. Anything at all.

Michael came back after what seemed like a solid 20 minutes. Thank god he was back. He put his hand on her back, gently caressing her. It made her feel so beautiful and loved. Kate the princess.

"Kate, here is your choice. I am going to fuck you very hard in a moment. You can choose if you want it in your pussy or your ass. This time, the choice is yours."

Kate found herself dumbfounded. She wasn't expecting this. And further, she wasn't expecting her response at all. Without thinking. Without hesitating, Kate said this:

"My ass. Please. Fuck my ass."

"Kate the slut. That is what I had wanted you to say.

Of course this means that you must get my cock very wet first."

Kate nodded. She had fully understood. A moment later, Michael's big hard cock entered through her lips. She was so ready for this. She lathered the head with saliva, getting it ready for what was next. It felt so good that she almost came right then.

Suddenly, that same tip was right up against her ass. Suddenly, she was having second thoughts. Was this too naughty? She didn't know. She felt herself tightening up.

Then, there was the slap. A slap like Kate had never experienced in her life.

Michael's slap on her ass was amazing. Slight pain. But enormous pleasure. That did the trick. She immediately loosened her muscles. And Michael slowly and gingerly entered her body. She found herself to be highly attuned to the feelings. The second that she felt his body against hers, she knew that his cock was all the way in. This knowledge was so hot and set her into a massive orgasm.

Michael gently thrust in and out. Gently in. Pause. Gently out. Pause.

Over and over.

And she orgasmed with nearly each penetration. It was sinfully amazing. Kate never wanted this to stop.

"I am going to cum inside you, filling you with my love, Kate. And you will come with me."

Kate could feel the pulses of Michael's cock. And she could feel the warm spray of his cum in her ass. She orgasmed with him, right on queue.

When he finished, he gently rested his body on top of hers, leaving his warm cock inside her. It made her feel amazing. Like royalty and like a slut at the same time. She loved him now more than ever.

That night, she slept snuggled right up to Michael's body all night. Fully satisfied. Full of life. Feeling beautiful. Feeling loved.