Kate's Journey 07: Yes, Master

Story Info
Kate the slave must obey Michael's every word.
3.3k words
4.6
15.2k
5
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second that Kate landed at JFK, she checked her phone to let Michael know she'd arrived. She was hoping that he'd quickly start planning their next night together. And he delivered, as he always did, on queue.

"Thursday night of this week is looking promising. Are you staying in the city for work that evening, Kate?" Michael texted.

She knew that this was a minor smokescreen. If it meant spending the night with him, of course she had to "stay in the city for work" that evening.

"As it turns out, in fact, yes. I've got late meetings scheduled for Thursday and an early meeting on Friday." Kate replied.

Kate had just come back from a work-related conference in Athens and, truth be told, she had no idea what her work schedule was like this particular week. But if it meant being with Michael, it fit her schedule.

"Wonderful, my love. I look forward to seeing your radiant smile."

Kate's affair with Michael had been going on for several months now, yet she was as infatuated with him now as ever. Her body trembled a splash upon seeing this last text. She would be with her lover in just a few nights. And nothing else mattered.

...

"In the bloody airport?! Really, Kate. In the bloody terminal??! Do go on!" Molly beamed through the phone.

It was Tuesday evening and Kate was at home, telling her good friend Molly all of the details about her most recent sexual escapades with Michael.

Molly and Kate had been friends since meeting at university a few decades prior. Molly was always more than happy to engage in naughty talk. And, importantly, Michael emerged on the scene in the first place because he was connected with Molly's current beaux, James. In a way, Molly had helped set Kate up with Michael. And Kate could not have been more appreciative.

A close confidante of Kate's for years, Molly knew how lifeless Kate's romantic life had become. Kate deserved better. And Molly was thrilled with how things were going with Michael.

"Really, Kate, in the bloody Captain's Club for Virgin Atlantic? You do realize this makes you an all-out whore, don't you, love?" she gently quipped. "Go on!"

Kate revealed each and every detail of her most recent naughty escapade with Michael. Kate found herself alone in the business room of the Captain's Club−with the door left fully unlocked. Via FaceTime, Michael had commanded Kate to not lock the door. But, rather, to strip and sit on the "slut chair" like a good little slut.

"That is so fucking hot, Kate! My goodness!"

Kate described the package that Michael had delivered and hidden in the desk. A long diamond necklace and a huge dildo.

"So hot, Kate. Did he ask you to suck on it? Do continue."

Kate described how she melted upon holding the necklace. And how she heated up the second that she got that dildo in her hand. Kate described how she sucked it while looking into his eyes and gently rubbing her clit. All resulting in a massive orgasm that waved across her entire body.

"Sorry, Kate, but I am going to have to go up to my room and 'powder my nose' after hearing all that! We will talk soon, love. Tara!"

Kate enjoyed recounting these episodes for Molly, perhaps as much as Molly seemed to enjoy listening to them.

After the conversation ended, Kate, sitting on a chair in her bedroom, looked around and realized that no one else was upstairs. She found herself rubbing the inside of her upper thighs together. Slowly at first. Then increasing in speed. In less than one minute, Kate had achieved climax. Thoughts of Michael simmered through her mind on a regular basis these days.

My goodness, Kate thought. If that's how good it feels to simply recount her experiences with Michael, she was likely in for a truly passionate night on Thursday. The anticipation was palpable.

...

"I'll be in the city late and have an early meeting tomorrow so I'll be staying over," Kate announced on Thursday morning to her husband and kids as they sat around the kitchen. They were all inhaling bowls of cereal and looking intently at their iPhones. Welcome to America, Kate thought.

...

A lifelong New Yorker, Kate had never eaten at the Waldorf Astoria. So she was thrilled when Michael let her know that they had dinner reservations at the Waldorf at eight. Perfect.

After a long work day, Kate opened her overnight bag in her office. It was 6:30 and everyone else had gone for the day. Kate had purchased a smart new dress. It was a rich magenta and the texture was beautifully silky. Low cut front and back. Kate changed into the dress right in her office, adding sexy black panties, bra, stockings, and heels to round things out. She looked in the mirror and was impressed with what she saw. Michael made her feel beautiful for the first time in years.

Next, Kate reached into a small zipped compartment on the inside of the bag. There, she found the enormous diamond ring that Michael had given her a few months ago. They called it her "princess ring," and it literally eclipsed her own wedding band. Good riddance, she thought.

In a beautiful box in that same compartment was the diamond necklace that Michael had recently added to her collection. She put it on. It must have cost as much as a Volkswagen. She could not believe how sexy it made her feel. And look. She touched up her makeup, with dark accents around her eyes and a naughty magenta lip gloss to match her dress. She fluffed her hair and looked in the mirror, seeing the most beautiful version of herself that she'd ever seen. She smiled, feeling truly loved. And alive.

...

Dinner at the Waldorf was every bit as wonderful as she'd hoped. But the part that she'd really enjoyed was holding Michael's hand on the walk back to his hotel. Michael was dressed in a black suit with a black tie. His clean-cut face beamed through the streets of New York. And every time he spoke, Kate could see women all around melting slightly. His hand was strong, firm, and reassuring. She could hold his hand forever.

When they got to the Marriott, they went straight to the elevators. They'd each had a few drinks over dinner, and there was no need to hit up the bar. They were clearly passionately in love with one another and neither needed alcohol to prepare for romance with the other.

The suite was bright and impressive as ever. A classical concerto was playing on the sound system and everything seemed exactly right, as was usually the case with Michael.

"I've got something for you in the bedroom, Kate. Can you please go ahead in there? I will meet you there." Michael said.

Of course Kate would go into the bedroom. She was so incredibly in love with Michael that she would do anything for him right now. Absolutely anything. Little did Kate know, that the bounds of "anything" were about to be pushed in her world.

...

The room was tidy and empty, with a small, hand-written red note on the bed.

It said this: Disrobe, Kate, fully. And please put on the outfit that you'll find in the top drawer.

Before disrobing, Kate took a peek at the outfit. She was more than a little curious. Holy shit−it's another slave outfit. She started breathing rapidly. The last time that Michael had her wear one of these, it was perhaps the wildest sex of her life. She could not wait to put it on and assume the position for Michael. She could feel warm tingles emanating from her pussy. This was going to be a memorable night.

...

The slave outfit was purely sinful. And Michael had it so that it fit Kate's buxom form like a glove on a hand. The black leather mask for this particular slave outfit had holes for the nose and mouth. But no holes for the eyes or ears. And its nature totally would erase the fullness of Kate's hair. This was a naughty look, to be sure.

The remainder of the outfit was essentially a black leather full body stocking, with ample-sized holes cut in all the right places. Kate felt fully alive putting on the body component. Before putting on the mask, she looked in the mirror and simply loved what she saw. A vibrant, buxom, mature Catwoman, she thought.

Then, dutifully, she put on the mask. It was lights out. And she knew the drill. She laid on the bed, belly down, waiting for Michael. Her pussy got wetter and wetter with each second that she laid there.

After an honest half hour, the door opened.

"I see that you are ready to my bidding. That is a good little slut. Before we get started, let me lay down some ground rules for tonight. Until I tell you otherwise, you are not Kate. You are 'Slave.' And I am not Michael. I am 'Master.' And you will do as I say. Do you understand, Slave?"

Surrendering fully to Michael's desires is all that she wanted in life these days as far as she could tell. Having her put so explicitly in the subordinate role of slave seemed like Heaven to her. And Michael was her master, so this would be no problem.

"Whatever you want, Master. Anything. Anything at all."

"That's a good little cunt, now. I'll be back."

Master left the room.

...

It must have been five minutes that he was gone. Slave lay there bursting with excitement. She felt pangs of ecstasy throughout her body. She was fully looking forward to what was next.

The door opened.

"Slave. You have been a bad girl and you need to be tied up like an animal to teach you a lesson."

With these words, Master methodically connected Slave's wrists and ankles to one another such that her arms were fixed behind her back and her ankles were stuck in a position slightly above her ass. She couldn't move. And she loved it.

"You will do anything, Slave. Anything I ask."

Slave said nothing, but lay there yearning for Michael's cock.

Suddenly, she felt the presence of someone else in the room. Oh no. Slave was not expecting that this time. While the three-ways that Michael had arranged in the past had, at the end of the day, been simply blissful, they always made Slave a bit nervous at first. She trembled with anxious energy. And Master could tell.

"Slave, you remember my business partner, yeah? What a gentleman he is, right? Well he is here working with me on this project in New York. That's OK, right Slave?"

Slave said nothing. She was dumbfounded. Silent Partner, as she came to know Master's business partner, was simply amazing sexually. A large, muscular, quiet black man, Silent Partner was simply delicious in Slave's mind. He had Slave fully on the brink of orgasm all night last time they were together. But this was still so incredibly naughty. She just didn't know ...

"Slave, I know you love to suck a man's cock. You will now beg for Silent Partner's cock to be in your mouth."

The next thing Slave knew, the tip of Silent Partner's enormous black cock was up against her lips. She slightly shuddered. She nearly turned her head away from it. But what did she end up actually doing? Uncontrollably, she put out her tongue, slightly, licking it. It tasted amazing. Her mind was spinning with the dirtiest of thoughts. So much so, that she'd forgotten the task at hand.

"Beg for it, Slave. I command you," said Michael with authority.

That's right, she needed to beg to suck his cock. Slave wanted to suck Silent Partner's cock again so badly, that it was quite natural for her to beg for it.

"Make me suck it, please. Shove it in mouth. I need it. Please. Please, make me suck it. Fuck my mouth!"

Silent Partner gently moved his cock closer to Slave's mouth. Past her lips. Onto her tongue. Into the roof of her mouth. Just shy of her throat. Slowly. Gently. Beautifully. His cock had such a unique scent and taste. And she felt honored to have it so deep in her mouth.

Slave lovingly sucked Silent Partner's cock for a solid ten minutes. She did not tire. She kissed every bit of it. She put her tongue up and down the shaft slowly and passionately. She envisioned his warm cum filling her mouth. She was so ready for this. And she loved that Michael turned up such excitement in the bedroom. It was like a dream.

...

After a while, Silent Partner pulled his cock out of Slave's mouth. She thought that maybe he would splatter his cum all over his face as he had done last time, but he didn't. He just stood there, with his cock near her face. Pulsing. She loved it. But she wanted more.

"Slave, Silent Partner is now going to do something that he hasn't yet done to you. You will like it. And you will beg for it."

This idea was so hot to Slave. She found herself right on the cusp of a massive orgasm. She found herself moaning, laying there in slave position. What was next?

Silent Partner gently moved behind Slave. She was about to get fucked by him and she knew it. And she loved it.

"Slave, your pussy is for me and for me only, yeah?" Michael said.

She immediately knew what this must mean. Silent Partner was going to take that huge cock of his and fuck her ass with it. She found herself naturally tightening up at the thought. She concluded that this was going to really hurt and she was suddenly a bit fearful. She worked hard to fight back tears, in fact. She found herself trembling. It was simply too big for this.

The head of Silent Partner's large, wet cock suddenly rested right up against Slave's ass. But she was so tight that it was not going anywhere.

"Slave, you must take it. Entirely. Do you understand? You're not going to defy your master, are you?" Master's words were firm and clear. No, she did not want to defy Master. Of course not. But she wasn't sure that she was physically capable of relaxing. She didn't know, literally, if Silent Partner's giant cock would fit in her. Slave didn't know what to do. She lay there shaking.

Suddenly there was a slap on her right ass cheek. She wasn't quite sure why, but this slap felt different than past slaps that she had felt. The next slap was slightly harder. Oh my god, Slave thought. This is a paddle! She had never been slapped with a paddle before.

SLAP came the paddle a third time.

She found herself relaxing her muscles. She awaited. She found herself wanting to be sla...

SLAP came the paddle a fourth time. Exactly in the center of her right ass cheek, where the other slaps had landed.

SLAP SLAP SLAP came the paddle.

That was it. Slave found herself absolutely loving this paddle slapping. Before she knew it, Silent Partner's cock was three inches into her ass. And she loved it and wanted more. She wanted it all.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

SLAP SLAP SLAP

SLAP SLAP SLAP

In an instant, Silent Partner's cock was fully in her ass. So large. So deep. Slave loved it.

He rested it when it was fully inside. He seemed to have stopped.

Laying there with Silent Partner's cock buried all the way in her ass was an enormous turn on for Slave. She found herself writhing, on the brink of a massive climax.

"Not yet, Slave. Not yet. You will come when I want you to do so. Now, you need to beg for Silent Partner to keep working. Beg for it, Slave. Beg for it."

Slave wanted to come so badly at this juncture that she would do anything to climax.

"Please. Keep on fucking me. Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. Hard and fast. Fuck me. Deep. Fuck me deep!"

These words worked as something of a passcode. Silent Partner slowly pulled out. Then paused. Then pressed in. All the way. Then out. Then paused. Then back in. Each thrust was slightly harder and faster than the prior. After a minute, he was fucking her ass full-on. Fast, hard, and rough, and Slave loved every second of it. She orgasmed with nearly each penetration. It was amazing and she found herself moaning uncontrollably.

Interestingly, this experience did not make her feel humiliated at all. She felt appreciated. And beautiful. And loved.

...

"Slave, your begging is not over," Michael remarked.

With these words, Silent Partner rested again, his cock pulled out this time. Ready for more.

Slave could feel Michael approaching. It was now his cock that was right near her lips. And she started moaning wildly. And breathing so heavily.

"Master, please let me suck it. Let me suck your cock. I will do anything for the privilege."

"That's a good little whore, Slave. Yes, you may suck my cock. You may suck on it now."

Master's cock immediately forced its way into Slave's mouth. And Slave found this blissful. She made love to it like she never had before, attempting fully to make him come just with her lips and tongue.

Suddenly, he pulled out and rested his cock right near her face. Just out of reach.

"Slave, I'm a bit disappointed in your manners," Master said. "We have a guest here. You must beg for him too. Beg for him, Slave. Beg for both your master and his guest. You do understand basic manners, yeah, Slave?"

Slave was up for this challenge. She so desperately wanted Master's cock in her mouth and Silent Partner's cock in her ass that she found herself seamlessly begging for both.

"Master, please put your cock back in my mouth. Please!"

"Partner, fuck my ass. Keep fucking my ass. Hard. Harder. Faster," she begged.

Suddenly, Slave had two massive cocks in her body, fucking in and out. Master was fucking her face and Partner was fucking her ass. The realization that this was truly happening set Slave off into an extended climax. She loved this so much and she could not stop.

"Slave, Partner is about to come. Beg for him to keep it in your ass. Beg for it."

Slave found herself loving this idea.

"Come in my ass. Fuck it hard and come right in my ass, please!" she shouted in between moans of sheer ecstasy.

The three orgasmed in near-synchrony and it was amazing. Slave was fully in a state of extended orgasm, while Partner's giant cock filled her ass with warm cum. It felt beautiful and she could not believe how much he produced. And Master flooded her mouth with cum soon thereafter. He didn't pull out and so she found herself charged with the task of swallowing every drop.

Slave loves master and was honored to suck it so hard and swallow the entire load in a single gulp.

...

Moments later, Michael unstrapped Kate from the position. He took off her mask and the two lovers kissed gingerly. Each of them feeling full of love. Each feeling complete.

As had happened last time, Silent Partner was nowhere to be found after the passion. And that was just as well.

...

That night, Kate lay snuggled against the man that she loved. Michael.

Life was grand, as her friend Molly had always said to her. Life was grand.