Kate's Journey 08b: 3 in a Dungeon

Story Info
Michael's friend joins him and Kate in the sex dungeon.
1.8k words
4.3
11.5k
2
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Kate felt a tad guilty about blowing off the workshop so fully. She talked with Michael who graciously agreed to drop her off for today's sessions. Things winded down at about 4:00 pm and she and Michael would have ample time for love later that day.

Driving down the hill from the house in that luxurious Rolls Royce was a thrilling way to start the day. Kate smiled and put her hand on Michael's as he sped down the hill, en route toward the conference center. The lovers smiled at one another, exchanging naughty glances.

After Michael dropped her off, Kate was again greeted by Antonio, the official assistant to the workshop. He was just as positive and gracious as she'd remembered.

"Good morning!" Antonio declared. "The workshop is being held in the same room as yesterday. Don't hesitate to let me know if I can be of any help."

"Why thank you, Antonio. I'm looking forward today's sessions," Kate replied.

In fact, while Kate may have been looking forward to the sessions, in practice, she found herself distracted throughout each of the panels. Dreams of last night were flooding her head.

The dungeon. Did she really make love with Michael in a dungeon?! Did he really lead her around with a leash and collar? And that toy!! Goodness gracious, that amazing toy! And the spanking ... Sheer ecstasy!

Truth told, Kate tried to pay attention and get something out of the workshop, but it was not easy given all the thoughts in her head.

...

Kate was happy when 4:00 arrived. She said some polite goodbyes to the workshop organizers and to some other attendees whom she'd met during the sessions. When she made it to the foyer, her friend Antonio seemed to be waiting for her.

"Your Rolls is here, my lady!" he quipped. He escorted her outside and opened the door for her. What a gentleman, Kate thought.

Michael's smile filled the car as Kate sat down.

Michael steered the Rolls to downtown Lennox where he and Kate spent a few hours going through the shops. Candles, crafts, sea glass, antiques, chocolates, and more. This little village was a virtual treasure trove and shopping there with Michael was simply delight.

Kate suggested that they try dinner at a gorgeous little French country restaurant that they'd passed earlier in the day. Situated on a small hill on a country road, the sign for the restaurant boasted having a "touch of Provence."

As usual, Michael was game, and the lovers found their way inside this lovely French dining establishment. From the authentic French onion soup to the pepper steak to the perfect creme brulee, this place delivered. But for Kate, the best part was being able to look into Michael's rich blue eyes during the entire meal. As usual, his generous attention and loving ways made her feel simply beautiful.

...

They got back to the house at about 9:00 and Michael suggested a late night drink. This sounded lovely to Kate, who joined him in the kitchen.

Michael had bottles of Cognac and Chambord waiting on the counter. He poured generous amounts of each into a heated saucepan and after about a minute, he poured the concoction into two crystal brandy glasses.

"Paris is burning. Cheers!" he said with a smile.

Kate had remembered trying this drink, literally called "Paris is Burning," years ago. It was just as good now as she'd remembered.

The two sat on the leather sofa in the living area and enjoyed their drinks while gazing into one another's eyes. This was simply perfect, Kate thought.

Expecting that Michael would soon call her into the dungeon, she realized that she would need at least one more drink. Michael was happy to comply and the two held hands examining the many fine appointments of the living area of the house with their warm drinks in-hand.

This evening, Kate didn't need to be told to get ready. After two Paris is Burnings, and another romantic day in New England with the love of her life, she was quite ready for what was ahead.

Kate smiled at Michael and indicated that she'd be right back.

Fifteen minutes later, Kate appeared on the staircase, looking simply delicious. She had on nothing but a long silky red robe. It fit her body like a glove and matched her luscious red lipgloss and the strawberry highlights in her hair, which looked vibrant. Kate wanted to be taken away. She wanted to surrender completely to Michael. She was ready for anything.

"Kate, you look like a million bucks!" Michael exclaimed. He rushed up the stairs to embrace her right then and there. She looked up into his eyes and the lovers kissed extensively on the upstairs landing. They were both madly in love and were both up for what was next.

...

Kate found herself eager to enter the dungeon with Michael this evening. Last night's sexual encounter provided her with perhaps the most satisfying experience of her sexual life. And she was simmering for more. And, of course, her master was not planning to disappoint.

As soon as she entered the dungeon, Master grabbed Slave's collar and leash, which were now waiting for her on a hook just inside the doorway. Master had some some planning, and Slave liked it.

Master secured her collar and secured a black leather blindfold on her immediately after. This was so hot, Slave thought.

Master gently led Slave across the dungeon. She could tell that they had passed the table that served as center stage yesterday. Where were they going?

Slave could feel a slight change in the flooring all of a sudden. A thin carpet seemed to emerge in a back corner of the dungeon.

"Get on all fours, Slave. All fours. Now." Master commanded.

He wanted her on the floor? This sounded so dirty to her. She paused and thought.

Would Master put her in an unclean situation? No. In fact, the dungeon looked amazingly clean when she saw had laid her eyes on it. Of course it was OK.

Slave smiled at her thought process, and dutifully got on the ground. She was ready for anything.

Suddenly, Slave could feel Master strapping her wrists to some posts in the area. And her ankles as well. Standard pose, she thought. And she smiled. Slave was truly and deeply ready for anything.

"Slave, tonight will be an epic adventure of passion and you will love every moment. Simply do what I say. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master," Slave replied.

To this, he got up. Slave could hear Master walking across the room and up the stairs. Slave was now left alone, fully restrained and blindfolded, on the floor of a sex dungeon in the hills of western Massachusetts. And she absolutely loved it.

...

But what happened next took Slave by total surprise. A few minutes after Master had left her, she could hear him returning into the room. But it sounded like there were more footsteps than just two.

Oh my god. Had Master set up a threesome? Here? With whom?!

No number of Paris is Burnings could have prepared Slave for this thought. She squirmed with anxiety. The footsteps came closer. There was definitely more than one person. Slave began to breathe heavily with nerves.

"Slave, I see that you are a bit nervous. Don't be. I have brought an old friend," Michael said.

What could this mean? There were only two people in the world who had joined Slave and Master in threesomes: Alexis, the hot young Greek sexpot from Athens. And Silent Partner, Michael's sensual black business partner from London. How in the world was either of them here now? she thought The ambiguity of the situation made Slave tremble.

"Slave, you remember my business partner, right?"

Slave nodded slowly and uncertainly. Truth told, she would love to have Silent Partner, as she knew him, join them this evening. He was as sexy as any man possibly could be. But she couldn't imagine how he'd be here now. Slave's body shook.

"Slave, don't worry. Silent Partner actually works on occasion here in the Berkshires. His real name is Antonio. And he is here to serve us tonight."

Slave nearly dropped on the floor at this news. Antonio? Was this possibly the same Antonio as that incredibly handsome young black man from the workshop? This idea made Slave so incredibly hot.

Suddenly she could feel Antonio's hands caressing her back, neck, and arms. These were definitely Silent Partner's hands. She was still unsure as to whether Antonio from earlier the workshop was this same man. But she found herself not totally caring. She felt comfortable with Silent Partner sexually and she was ready to have this mystery man join her as she worked to please Master.

"Slave, you must miss sucking on Antonio's cock. Beg to suck it." Master commanded.

"Antonio, please. Please make me suck it. Put your cock in my mouth. Please!"

Antonio's cock found its way onto Slave's lips. She smiled realizing, based on taste and scent, that this was definitely the same cock that she'd had before. She kissed it gingerly, thrilled with the familiarity of it.

Slave took Antonio's entire cock into her mouth. It was pulsing and rich. She loved it and she could kiss it forever. In and out. In and out.

"Slave, do you remember how Antonio finished with you last time?" Master asked.

Slave thought about it. Oh my god. He ended up coming deeply in her ass. Was that the plan? Slave trembled, feeling an orgasm building within her.

Antonio's cock was suddenly up against Slave's ass. She wanted it so bad that she didn't have to wait for Master's commands. She knew what to do.

"Fuck me, Antonio. Please. Fuck my ass. Deep and hard. Deep and hard. Please!" Slave cried, her sexy voice permeating the dungeon.

Antonio complied, gently pushing his huge cock in to her ass. Slowly. Gingerly. Beautifully. Slave almost couldn't handle it, letting out a massive orgasm the second that it was fully inside her.

And he continued. Slowly in. Slowly out. Slave simply loved it, finding herself in a state of constant climax, moaning loudly.

At this moment, Master came around to Slave's face. His cock was out and she knew what she had to do. She was, in fact, thrilled.

"Master, please. Please let me suck it. Please!" Slave cried.

With this, Master forced his large, throbbing cock past Slave's lips and deeply into her mouth. Slave kissed it and sucked it and loved it. She never wanted this to end.

Suddenly, Slave could feel both cocks throbbing ecstatically. She knew that they were going to come. And she was thrilled when both men kept their cocks inside of her, filling her ass and her mouth with come and setting Slave into a massive state of climax. Slave's orgasmic screams engulfed the dungeon. This entire moment was, simply, like a dream for her.

...

That night, Kate and Michael snuggled in the starlight, cozied up in the beautiful master bedroom of this amazing Berkshires getaway. Kate never felt this fortunate in her entire life.