Kate's Mistake

Story Info
It's date rape, but she likes it.
2.8k words
4.27
83k
77

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to get out of here?" asked Devon, with a suggestive smile. Kate swallowed nervously. She didn't usually go home with strangers at the bar, but she and Devon had been having such a nice time. He was tall, charming, intelligent, and had big broad shoulders that she almost wanted to sink her teeth into.

"Sure..." she said, shyly. She cleared her throat. "Sure. That would be nice" She smiled at him while looking up through her eyelashes in an attempt to look charming. He leaned in close, so his mouth was next to her ear, and Kate felt her stomach flip flop and waves of desire cascade to her nether regions.

"Let's go back to mine and finish our conversation. I'd love to show you the piece I was talking about," said Devon, referencing the newly acquired painting they had been discussing. Kate nodded and grinned, and Devon took her hand and led her toward the door. "I'll drive," he said, flashing his charming and reassuring smile, and Kate followed him to his car down the street. He laughed when she shivered in the cool night air and pulled her close to warm her.

In the car, Devon gently caressed her leg and made polite conversation about the bar scene. Kate basked in the attention and hoped this time she had finally met someone with whom she'd have long term potential. All too quickly, they were pulling into a pricey apartment complex and her nerves began to get the better of her. Should she really have come with this man back to his apartment? How far would she let it go tonight?

Devon led the way upstairs to his spacious apartment, and Kate made the proper admiring sounds over the size and décor while Devon poured them each a glass of wine. Devon turned her toward the painting. It was large, and a mishmash of overlapping colors in various shapes. Kate stared hard, but she just didn't understand abstract art.

"You can feel the passion the artist was feeling with each brush stroke," said Devon, gesturing. "doesn't it just scream raw sensuality?"

"Umm.... Sure," said Kate, eager to please. Devon stood behind her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her to his chest.

"As do you," he whispered in her ear. Kate blushed furiously and opened her mouth to deny it, but Devon expertly turned her head and kissed her. He was warm and the contrast of his smooth lips and slightly stubbled cheek turned her on. He opened her mouth and kissed her passionately, his tongue cleverly hinting at its potential skill in other areas. Kate stepped back, overcome with shyness.

"I should go," she said, trying to think of a good excuse. Devon took her wineglass from her hand and leaned into her again, kissing her harder, pushing her body back against the wall. Kate gasped from the intensity, and from the sudden hard bulge pressing into her stomach.

"Stay," said Devon, and it sounded to her more like an order than a request. He angled his hips into her, forcing her to feel his hardness rubbing against her. "You've only just got here," he whispered. "It's too early to go."

"No," said Kate. "No, I think I better go." She sidestepped away from him, growing nervous. "I've got an early morning meeting, and um –" He grabbed her wrist.

"Don't be a tease, Kate. Nobody likes a tease."

"I'm not, I just have to go, sorry. Maybe another time." She took another step toward the door, but Devon grabbed her by the wrist.

"I don't like teases, Kate. I think you'd better stay and learn what happens to naughty girls who tease." His words terrified her. She'd never been in a situation like this before. She stammered that she really needed to leave, But Devon hushed her again with his mouth over hers, his tongue no longer skillful and pleasing, but plundering her mouth till she could barely breathe. He lifted a hand to her neck, and squeezed, ever so slightly. "You see how strong my hands are, Kate? You see how strong my arms are? Do you know how easily I could crush your little windpipe so you never breathe or tease again?" he pressed harder to demonstrate his point. Kate choked. "if you promise to be a good girl, and not scream, I won't have to hurt you. Much. Nod your head if you understand." Kate, desperate for air, nodded. "Good girl," said Devon and released her. Kate fell to her hands and knees, drawing in deep breaths of air through her burning throat.

"That's a good position for you," said Devon, looking down at her. "I think we'll start here, you little cocktease. Get up on your knees." He began to take off his belt.

"Please – " began Kate. He slapped his open palm against her face, hard enough to sting make her eyes water.

"The next time you talk without my permission, it'll be worse, and the time after that, even worse. If you want to keep making noise, I can bed you over the couch and use this on you till you learn to behave." He held up his belt. "Do we need to that?" Kate shook her head furiously. No. "Good. Now open your mouth, slut." He unzipped his pants and pulled his semi-hard cock out. "Get it hard, like a good little girl." He pulled her head forward. "And don't even think about biting it. One nip of those teeth and you'll never live to see another day." He shoved his dick into her mouth, moaning as he hit her moist, warm throat. "That's it, you little cocksucker. Suck it like the dirty whore you are." Kate began to mover her head back and forth, moistening his cock. Maybe this is all it would take, she thought. A quick blowjob and she'd be on her way, safe and sound again. She got a rhythm going, hoping it would be over soon.

"As soon as I saw you across the room tonight, I knew your little lips were made for sucking cock," groaned Devon as he pumped in and out of her mouth. He was fully erect now, and he must have been nine inches. Kate brought her hand up out of habit, to act as a bumper so he couldn't shove too far into her mouth. Devon grabbed her hand. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He slapped her again, harder than before. "This is about your mouth, this is cock sucking, when I want your goddamn hand, you'll know." He grabbed her whole head unexpectedly and shoved himself all the way down her throat. Kate gagged and tried to pull away, but he was too strong. I can't breathe, she thought, I'm going to suffocate on his cock. He pulled out and she sucked in air, before he was shoving his cock back down her throat again. "That's a good little girl, that's a good little slut, gag on that cock. Suck on that dick, you good little slut." He kept repeating the process of pulling out for a second so she could breathe and then shoving his dick back into her mouth. He moaned, pulled out, and then grabbed a handful of her hair, yanking her head back so she was looking up at him. "Are you a good little slut?" he asked, jacking his dick with his other hand. "Are you?" he repeated when she didn't answer. He slapped his cock against her face, leaving sticky trails of saliva and precum on her cheek.

"Yes," whispered Kate, afraid not to.

"I can't hear you, are you a good little slut?"

"Yes," she said, louder.

"Yes, what? What are you?"

"I'm a good little slut." Said Kate

"Then lick my balls." He was still pumping away with his other hand as he shoved her face into the base of his penis. She tentatively stuck her tongue out and licked. Devon groaned. "That's a good little girl. Lick those balls." Kate had never done this before. She began to lap at the seam in the middle of his scrotum, like a cat lapping milk, getting it wetter and slick with saliva. "You ARE a dirty little girl" said Devon, staring down at her. "Look at you sucking balls like a filthy whore. Do you like having my balls in your mouth? Only a dirty, naughty girl would like that, but that's what you are, aren't you? You're a nasty little fucktoy, a cum slut." Kate continued to lap and gently suck at his testicles, but something strange was happening. She was getting turned on. Her body was betraying her. Her mind screamed out that this was wrong, so wrong, but her pussy had begun to ache and feel empty.

"I think you're enjoying this," said Devon. "I think you like being my little fuckslut. If I were to finger that pussy, how wet would it be, hmm? I bet you're dripping." Kate furiously hoped it wasn't true, but she was scared that her body was responding without the permission of her mind. "Let's find out," leered Devon, pulling her head away from his sack and shoving her down. "Take your clothes off. All of them." She did."Get on your elbows and knees, bitch." Kate obeyed, and he walked around behind her so her ass was exposed to him. "Keep your eyes on the ground, if I catch you looking back here I'll have to get the belt," warned Devon. Kate nodded and lowered her head farther.

She could feel him behind her, tracing the curve of her back with his hands, squeezing her ass, and slowly letting his fingers slide lower. She could feel him parting her pussy lips and he slipped a finger inside. She gasped at the sudden intrusion and how good it felt. It was all she could do not to shove her hips back at him and whimper for more.

"You're soaking wet, Kate. What kind of girl gets so wet over being a fucktoy?" She burned with shame, at the same time wishing he'd use his finger, still inside her, to fuck her. "Only the sluttiest, naughtiest girls get wet from that. But we already knew you were a naughty girl, didn't we Kate? And naughty girls need to be punished." He withdrew his finger, to her chagrin. For a minute nothing happened, and Kate began to wonder if maybe it was all over.

She heard the crack before she felt the sting, but then there it was, burning, stinging pain on her buttocks.

CRACK!!

He brought his hand down again, and Kate tried not to cry out, certain that if she did it would only lead to more punishment for her.

CRACK!!

"This is what happens, Kate - " CRACK!! " – to naughty little cockteases - " CRACK!! "who need to learn to be good little fucktoys!" CRACK, SMACK, CRACK!! She stifled a cry, and it came out as a strange, guttural sound. His finger slipped inside her pussy again. "Mmmm, you're even wetter now, you like to be punished, don't you? Your body needs it, you need it. Bad little girls need to be punished." He was sliding his fingers in and out of her now, and Kate was panting and pushing against his hand, unable to stop herself. "Look at you, you slut." Devon sounded amused and disgusted. "Panting like a dog in heat, you're just a worthless bitch like a dog, only put on this earth to serve man." He punctuated each word with a thrust of his fingers, and Kate was going crazy, moaning aloud and grinding against his hand. She was desperate for a release and his fingers felt deliciously filling inside of her. Suddenly he withdrew them and she almost protested in disappointment.

She heard a quick rustling of foil and froze. Was that a condom? Oh god. Oh god. It was really rape now, wasn't it. She didn't want to have sex with him... did she? His cock pressing against her pussy told her she had no choice. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit. She waited for him to push inside of her and complete her rape. Up and down, he rubbed, and then he reached his other hand around, to her surprise, and gently began working her clit in small circles. Kate gasped and tried not to groan with pleasure.

"Is that, good, you cunt?" His voice was low, almost a whisper. "Is this cock what you want?" Kate said nothing, but began to thrust her hips against him in time with the fingers working her clit. She was so wet and ready. She was so horny. She did want his cock, she wanted it inside her, thrusting her hard and making her cum. She could feel the head, just the tip, barely pressing inside of her, just enough to drive her crazy. "I'm not going to rape you. Cocksluts like you don't need to be raped. I'm not going to fuck you unless you beg me to." He kept swirling his fingers around her clit, bringing her closer to orgasm, while his cock was perfectly still, positioned right outside her pussy in the most maddening of teases.

She moaned and jerked her hips, drawing closer to cumming. She was so close, so close... Then he stopped, right as she was on the edge. She growled in frustration and tried to push back on his cock, despite her brain screaming at her to stop. He grabbed her ass and held her away, so her pushing got her nowhere.

"It's not going to be that easy, cunt. You beg me to fuck you, or you don't get the cock. Do you want me to fuck you?" Kate said nothing, just kept pushing her hips back. CRACK!! He slapped her ass hard, reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back. "Beg me, slut. Beg me to fuck you."

"Please," she whispered.

"Beg me to fuck you!" he pulled her hair harder.

"Please fuck me!" She cried, unable to help herself any longer. Still holding her hair he began to drive himself into her slowly, inch by agonizing inch. She pushed back with all her might, wanting the whole cock inside her, filling her, making her cum, but his other hand still on her ass held her off. Halfway in, he stopped, and began rubbing the head of his dick against her g – spot. The feeling was so intense she almost screamed and suddenly she was in the thrall of the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her back arched, the walls of her vagina clamped down, and her whole body tensed and released in the most amazing feeling ever. Devon slammed hard into her before she was finished and she nearly came again from the sensation of fullness. He pounded in and out of her, harder than she'd ever been fucked before, and she loved it. With every thrust his balls slapped against her clit, sending fresh waves of pleasure through her. He let go of her hair and grabbed her hips with both hands to hold her steady while he jackhammered her.

After a while he slowed down some, and Kate figured he was near the end, until she felt pressure on her ass. While his dick slid in and out of her, Devon slowly began to slide a finger inside her ass. Kate squirmed a little, she'd never had anything back there before. He barely moved it, it was just a slow, steady progress. Combined with the sensations of his cock it was not entirely unpleasant. He worked his finger in and out, a little deeper each time, until his finger was buried all the way in her ass. Then he began to press downward, rubbing his cock and finger together through the wall of her pussy.

"Oh my god!" cried Kate. She'd never felt so full and the pleasure was intense.

"You like that, maybe I should put my cock in your ass," grunted Devon, pounding away at her pussy. "You slut, you'd like that, wouldn't you? My big cock, thrusting right into that virgin ass, filling you up, pounding you hard..." Just the suggestion put Kate over the edge, and she came again, hard. Her contracting pussy squeezed Devon and with a groan he slammed into her, jerking and spasming as he came.

Kate's legs shook. Her arms shook. She'd never in her life felt so humiliated and used. She felt AMAZING. Devon pulled his flaccid dick out and flung the condom on her back.

"Get out of here, slut. I'm done with you." He flopped down on the couch, spent. Kate rose to her feet and put her clothes back on wile Devon watched her lazily. She walked unsteadily to the door and opened it when Devon said, "Next Saturday, Kate. I expect you to be here." She nodded, knowing she wouldn't miss it for anything.