Kate's Mom Comes To Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
There's a surprise.
2.2k words
3.93
196.2k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna

Let me tell you, it was fun watching Ally and Kate's DVD; never thought I'd watch my daughter in what was basically a porno! Got to love my big sis for taking care of Kate. I talked to Brad finally about Kate. He took the news really well about his son now being his daughter. He told me to have Lucy contact his lawyer so Geoff's trust fund could be changed. Mary filled me in on all the juicy details about the party last weekend; sounds like my little girl is very popular. I'm not too crazy about this Carmen girl, though; she's too close to that gang Kate was a member of when she was in jail.

Funny thing -- heard on the news that that asshole Norm finally got caught shaking down the wrong person. Brad is gonna howl to think his worst enemy back in high school is now sweating it out in the state pen! Well, better start getting ready to head up north, as Lucy's plane will be here in the morning. Hmm I wonder if Carmen can get little Normy a boyfriend to take care of his sorry ass!

-------

Brad

Damn, Jenna dropped a bombshell on me: Our son is now our daughter. That really wasn't too much of a surprise, though, as Geoff always looked a lot like a girl. Well, Kate I should call her; now that's going to be the hard part: remembering to call her by her new name. Kate is going to freak out when I tell her about the trust fund Jenna and I set up for her when we got divorced. It's worth at least two million now; it was going to be her college fund, but since Lucy got her into Harvard for basically what staff members pay for their kids, she can have it to help when she graduates. No, I'm not mad at Jenna for fooling around on me anymore, but gee, finding her and Mary in our bed was a shocker for sure. I just couldn't handle being married to a lesbian, so we spilt up, but I have always been there for her and Geoff --oops, I mean Kate (damn, I've got to get used to that!). Now, when Kate decked that idiot asshole Normy, I howled and bailed her out that night. Now I hear he's doing five to ten for shaking down a state senator; gee, what an idiot! I need to go pay Kate a visit, but I've got to check with Lucy first; she never was fond of me for getting Jenna pregnant before we got married.

------

Kate

My dad just called and told me about that fuckhead Norm. Serves him right, but gee, Senator Kastle was the wrong lady to try to shake down. She used to be my PE instructor back in High School, and she didn't take any shit from anyone. I told Dad I'd see to it that Norm was kept safe and sound, but his ass would belong to the Lobos! I called Hector up; he's still in jail, pulling a life sentence. He is the only Lobo I know who wears five stars (which means he was an original member and is a national leader) and has the skull and crossbones on his ink (trust me, you don't want to know what that one means!). When I told him what was up, Hector just laughed and said Carmen had already called but Norm would spend his time as a Lobos bitch boy!

Mom will be here tomorrow. Woot! It's going to be good to see her again and show my new body off to her.

------

Carmen

I got a call from Kate's mom on my cell, telling me she wanted to meet me when she was here and asking me if I could tend to the cop, now in jail, who had had Kate arrested. Naturally I agreed to make sure this cop -- Normy, as she called him -- became a bitch boy. So I called up Uncle Hector, who's in the same jail this guy will be in, and set it up so Normy would be a bitch boy by the end of his first week. (Hmm... now, how did Kate's mom get my cell number? Not even Lucy has it.) Kate told me she talked to Uncle Hector and he'd have Normy begging for cock in no time. I asked how her mom got my number; Kate just laughed and said her mom has her ways of getting things like that. Needless to say, I need to find out more about Kate's mom!

-----

Jenna

The flight was great, as always. I got naked as soon as I got on board; Mary has trained me to be very comfy in the nude. I bet Carmen is wondering how in the hell I got her cell number .Well, between us, it's magic, as in a few well placed friends over at NSA. Plus, being a witch, I can find that stuff out with good old-fashioned magic, too.

I was surprised that Kate's trust fund was now at two million; Brad's investors have been doing very well for our daughter, who is now a very wealthy young lady. But Brad shouldn't have been putting most of his money into it; gee, even he needs to enjoy his money and live a little. I'm glad he finally has a girlfriend.

Speaking of which, Sally was very good; she made me come like six times during the flight, and the pilots each took a turn as well on my sweet little cunny.

Jasmine was there at the airport with the limo, along with Mary. Fuck getting dressed; I just slipped my heels back on and walked pretty as you please and fell into Mary's open arms. Needless to say, we steamed up the limo real good on the way to the house.

------

Sally

It's always a pleasure to have Ms Jenna on the plane. As soon as she got on board, and even before I closed the door, she stripped off her skirt and blouse and kicked her heels off and strapped into her seat. The ground crew got a lovely look at her back and that cute little butterfly tattoo on her left ass cheek. When we leveled off, she unbuckled and simply pointed to her cunt. I was on my knees in a flash, licking her sweet cunt. Licking my tongue around her clit, I soon slid it down deep into her hole. I blew on it softly now; this totally drove her wild. Her juices were soon flowing freely. When I began nibbling on her lips, her whole body quivered and she exploded in a fantastic orgasm! I did this to her like four times during the flight; she took a break only to get some food and a glass of wine. Sam and Rhonda put the plane on autopilot, and each took a quickie licking her cunt till she exploded. Ms Jenna never fakes her orgasms. I see now where Kate gets her ability to come so often. Hmm... I must try Kate's little toy out before it goes away.

------

Kate

When the limo pulled up in the back, I walked over to greet Mom and Mary, but they were going at in the back seat! They finally got out, and Mom gave me a hug and a kiss -- not just a little peck but a full-press-on lip lock. Wow, she was horny as hell! Rebecca came and got Mom's bag and took it up to their room. I found out Mom and Mary were lovers from Auntie; she wanted me ready in case I saw them together. Well, yep, I saw them all right, doing a wicked 69 in the limo!

OK, let me describe my Mom for you: She's six foot, with hair my color (dark brown), but she has green eyes and a nice full C cup -- almost a D -- and this sexy butterfly tattoo on her left ass cheek. Story on the ink is she dared Dad to get matching ink when they were dating and she picked the spot and style. Yes, Dad has one just like Mom's, but his is on his right ass cheek .Well, duh, yes, I have seen it, and no, I wasn't perving my dad – gee, you people need to lighten up! This is definitely going to be a fun two weeks.

Carmen

I was nervous as hell for my audience (you really couldn't call it anything else) with Kate's mom. We meet in Lucy's home office; this was the fist time I had been in this part of the house. Jenna was wearing a waist chain and ankle bracelets that attached to her toe ring. Oh yes, she also had a gem-covered choker with a pentagram hanging from it! I also spotted ink on her inner thigh: a unicorn and a pentagram. I can read colors with the best of them, so I knew this lady was a witch and probably a High Priestess! She was definitely not a woman to trifle with. She asked me flat out what my intentions were toward her daughter. I told her it was totally lust and friendship; she smiled at that.

She said, "Carmen, I can feel and read you now, so remember this: Mess with my little girl's heart and you mess with me. Now come here and get a hug."

We hugged and even kissed. I know it sounds weird, but I could feel her power! Yes, Lady Jenna was not to be taken as a wimp or girly girl who could be pushed around!

When we left to go out to the pool, I saw her butterfly ink; wow, now you rarely see anyone with ink on her ass.

------

Jenna

I had every intention of putting on a power display for Carmen. I read her ink clearly: She was a naughty girl who needed to be shown I was stronger than she or her gang. When she said she was my daughter's and Allison's sex toy, I knew she was a decent girl for those two to hang out with. I have known Allison since the second she was born; I was the midwife for her mother, who is in my coven.

The shock and fear in Carmen was plain to read no matter how hard she tried to be casual. My unicorn-and-pentagram ink is new; even Kate hasn't seen it yet, but she will as soon as I hide it from all but those whom I wish to see it. When I hugged and kissed her, she almost surrendered to me, but I will leave her to the girls as their plaything. I did thank her for tending to Normy's sorry little ass while he is in jail.

------

Kate

I spotted Mom and Carmen before anyone else. Oh boy, Mom had been in full High Priestess mode with her. I looked, and damn, Mom had new ink right on her inner thigh! I could tell, though, that this was magical -- not your average ink job, that's for sure!


Ally poked me and whispered, "Damn, she went witch on Carmen; poor girl didn't even know what hit her, I bet."

I whispered back, "Oh yeah, she did. See the new ink? Mom's full High Priestess now. Damn."

"Shit, you're right, lover; she is. Oh boy, that's no regular ink either," Ally replied.

OK, my mom has been a witch like forever, and so has Ally's mom. How did we know the ink was magical? It kept disappearing and reappearing like she meant for those of us in the know to see it; even Mary was staring at it! Auntie spotted it now, too, and was looking at her little sister, who was basically naked except for her jewelry and her flashing ink!

------

Auntie

Damn, my little sister went witch on Carmen! Talk about a power play: a full High Priestess versus a gang banger. Yes, Carmen lost. What the fuck she's got? A unicorn, and it's flashing! Damn! OK, Sis, we get the message: You own the girl, but she doesn't know it yet . Yep, that's my sister; not very subtle in her emotions, is she? Looking at Mary, I see she's amazed at her lover -- not for being a witch, mind you, but the flashing unicorn is not achieved by just any old body! Mary, by the way, is a Voodoo priestess, so it was natural that the two of them got together.

-----

Mary

I knew Jenna was going to talk to Carmen, but wow, she went full witch mode on her! I saw the girls whispering to each other, and then I looked over and saw Jenna's ink flashing away like a fucking neon sign! Damn, she was broadcasting to the world that she was in control and not to fuck with her. Hmmm...why didn't I see it yesterday, or last night when Rebecca, Jenna, and I were going at it in bed?

-----

Carmen

I realized something was up, as everyone was looking at Lady Jenna. Sure enough, her ink was flashing! How was she doing that? When I saw it, it looked like normal, everyday ink.

She turned to me and asked, "You do see it, don't you, little one?"

I just nodded my head yes; I was speechless! Now what's with me seeing her ink flashing? Hmmm... this definitely is going to be an interesting two weeks!