Kate's Mom Comes To Visit Ch. 04

Story Info
Plan B, a question, and a surprise.
1.5k words
4.31
29.5k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4: Plan B and a Question to Ask and a surprise!


Kate

I went and talked to Mom about my little conversation with Jasmine and Sally. Now, I'm sure you're wondering when we had this, aren't you? Well, it just so happens that Sally and Jasmine are both telepaths like me, so we talked while Sally was riding me. Don't look shocked; gee, we are Witches after all. Mom was in the den relaxing, if you call getting eaten out by Carmen relaxing.

Mom smiled at me and said, "Honey, the answer is talk to Maggs; she controls your toy in that manner."

Yes, Mom knew exactly what I was going to ask, but I did ask: If we did this, would she approve if Sally being the mother of her new grandchild. Mom just smiled again and said yes and told me to get as she came all over Carmen's face. You know, it wasn't that long ago that being in the same room as my mom when she was having sex would have totally freaked me out. Now it was "so my Mom is doing it; no big deal"; talk about coming full circle in life! Hmm...I think Mom has made Carmen her new toy. I wonder if Carmen has any talent now to check with Ally to see if she would love to have a child together as well. What the hell? Why was I thinking that? I mean, I adore Ally and would love to marry her even, but kids?

--------

Alison

I found Kate in the main house chatting with Jenna while Carmen was going down on Jenna's sweet cunt. Damn, I want a taste of that before she leaves; I know she is my godmother and all, but still I want her. 'Specially if I'm going to trip up Kate and ask her to marry me and get pregnant by her. There I go, thinking these marriage and kid thoughts again. OK, who's implanting these thoughts in my mind (not that I'm against them, mind you)?

----------

Maggie: Official Log

It looks like we will have to go to plan B with Kate and Alison, as I'm picking up vibrations that those two are close to wanting to get married and have kids. Nothing wrong with that, but still, this was not in my or Lucy's original plan!

------------

Mary

Funny, you would think I'd be jealous of Jenna going down on Carmen, but nope, that's not my style. We have an agreement that lets us play with others, even when we're together; after all, Jen will be in my bed tonight, so who she plays with during the day means nothing. Carmen, however, doesn't even know what has hit her, the poor little gang banger. She's now the toy of a sister of the Guardians (that's Jen's coven's name; yes, even covens have names, ya know). The girls came into the kitchen holding hands and looking like love-struck puppies; gee, looks like a wedding may be in the works.

"So when are you two going to ask each other the question?"

They looked at me and blushed a beautiful crimson; there was no hiding the fact that soon we'd have a wedding here at the estate. They stuttered and blushed more. "Well, ask each other already, you two."

"But, Mary, I have school still, and Kate hasn't even started yet," Alison replied.

I rolled my eyes. "So get married, go to school, and have a child. You wouldn't be the first to do that, and you will have an advantage of several eager babysitters to help out when you two are in class."

Kate asked, "You think the girls would help out?"

"Of course they would, you silly girls."

------------

Kate

Mary's suggestion that Ali and I marry and have a kid totally floored us. I mean, I was going to go to school, get a degree and a job of some kind. Now this? Talk about a change in plans, and then her suggestion that we go to school at the same time and that the girls would help us out was another shocker.

-----------

Alison

Wow! Mary dropped a bombshell on us; she totally read us like a book. Hmm...get married, have a kid, and go to school--now that seemed like a workable plan. Damn, there I am, thinking that again. So who should ask whom, and who would be the groom, and who the bride? Wow, talk about a dilemma. I mean, Kate is more girl than guy, even if she does have a...well, you know, a cock.

--------------

Kate

Well now, how to break the news about Sally and me and Ally to everyone? That was the question nagging at me as I got ready for dinner. Ally and I had talked it over telepathically (got to love this new skill we have) when we were in the shower. We decided to just tell everyone when dinner was almost over.

-----------

Jenna

I knew the girls were up to something; it didn't take me long to figure it out. We shall see how Maggs handles the news. Her little plan is about to go into the ditch.

-----------

Allison

Kate and I agreed to tell everyone at dinner about us and Sally. Hmm...what is Maggie going to do? After all, it's her pills that are keeping Kate from getting anyone pregs.

-----------

Lucy

OK, what are the girls up to? Damn, I need to get my skills up to speed if I'm going to be living with a bunch of witches! I can feel their up to something, but I can't pick up on it just yet.

---------

Kate

Dinner went smoothly enough till I dropped my bombshells. I just flat-out told everyone that Sally wanted me to be the father of her child. Yes, it was dead silence except for Mom, who was giggling her ass off looking at Maggie's dropped jaw.

"Maggie, you can fix it, can't you, so I can have kids?"

She simply said, "Yes, you're only taking a variation of normal birth control pills. You have to give it a cycle to reverse; the other hormones won't affect your ability to have children."

However, her look of surprise was--to use an old term--priceless!

Then I turned toward Ally and asked her would she marry me and be the mother of our children. Ally said yes!

Mom was beaming with pride and joy. Auntie was stunned; so was Maggie. Mary came over, gave us both a hug, and told us, "Girls, you two were made for each other. Now don't fuck it up." Mary turned to Maggie and said, "You had best fix this so the girls can have babies, or I will personally tend to you, missy."

----------

Maggie

Fuck! Lucky I had planned for this little event—well, not a wedding, but the baby- making part. Mary, however, made it very clear what would happen it the girls couldn't have kids and it was my fault. Mary never makes idle threats; her word is her bond, and my goose was cooked if Sally and Allison didn't become pregnant! Shit! Now on to plan "B" sooner than planned...Oh well, things happen. Jenna was all aglow--and I mean literally aglow!

--------

Lucy

Well, shit and two is eight! Not one child in the house but two, and a wedding to plan and set up as well! No, I never saw this coming at all. You know, it's amazing how things work out.

Damn, Sis was glowing a nice pink. What the--was she predicting the sex of the girls' babies?

------------

Kate

Wow, Mom was glowing pink! What the hell is that all about?

Sally suddenly appeared along with Jasmine. Both of them kissed and hugged me and Ally.

-----------

Allison

What the--Jenna was glowing all pink, and where did Sally and Jasmine come from?

-----------

Sally

Jas and I just glowed when we saw Lady Jenna glowing pink; we knew then that there would be not one but two new young girls to add to the household! Lucy was in a state of disbelief, and Maggie...well, total shock, with a "how the hell did I get into this mess" look.

----------

Jane

I got home just as something was going on in the dining room; before I could even say hi, I saw Jenna glowing pink! Damn, I go away for a few days, and I find out there are going to be two new baby girls in the house! Ally and Kate both told me they're getting married, to boot. What the--now a wedding?

-----------

Mary

Yes, everything was working out nicely; now the girls would be one as those two were meant to be. My threat to Maggie was to make sure she could keep her promise to the girls. Now, where to hold the wedding--here or at Allison's parents' home? Both are perfect for an outdoor handfasting: nice and secluded to keep out the uninvited.