Kate's Mom Comes To Visit Ch. 05

Story Info
A wedding to plan and a what on the way?
2.2k words
4.54
31.4k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5 A wedding to plan

Carmen

OK, dinner was a total surprise for me, that's for sure: Ally and Kate getting married, and Mary putting the fear of the Gods into Maggie. Now that really was a shocker, as Mary gets along with everyone. I even asked her about Lady Jenna using me for her pleasure, and she said, "Honey, you just please her and all will be good. Besides, I want some of you myself, young missy."

-------------

Jackie: Security Officer's log

We gave our little dragon, as she will now be known, a new surprise today. She is now going to be one of the test subjects wearing and evaluating the EVA suit. Must admit the buzz on campus is the fact that Kate and Allison are now engaged to be married. LD was very pleased with herself that she would be outfitted and be set up to test the new suit. I'm sure she thinks she is pulling a fast one on us.

--------------

Lynn

I'm surprised like every one at the news of Kate and Allison, but Doc Lucy's calling me into her office and offering me a job as a suit tester totally shocked me. I happily accepted, as I would now be a paid lab tech as well. I have gained her trust, so I can now get the information from the manuals without being suspect. Lt. Burns of the campus police told me anything I saw or heard would be forgotten as soon as I left the building or I would be dealt with harshly. Let me describe Lt. Burns: She is a woman in her late 40s, standing almost six feet--about 5 foot 8, I'd say. Her body is that of a beautiful Amazon. Her hair is a fire red and her eyes a deep, clear green--very erotic. Her uniform fits her very snugly, and I could see no trace of underwear. Her boots were very sexy, with a four- inch heel. Most of the students fantasize about having sex with her. Needless to say, all the students love it when she is around, as she is very easygoing with them and the staff. I did detect that she had served in the military at some time; that you cannot ever hide.

Also, I had to have a physical and a fitting for my own custom-made suit. Dr. Sandra Smith was to give me my physical and measure me for the suit. Hmm...it was more like a sex act, as she could not keep her hands off of me! She ran them all over my body, but when she told the nurse my measurements they were correct. She even took liberties with my little cunt...well, I was not complaining, mind you. The temperature measurement in my ass I think was for her pleasure; after all, there are other places to take that! But the thermometer in my ass did excite me, I must confess!

-----------

Brad

It's just one surprise after another with the girls now. Kate and Allison are getting married. Mike and Cathy are just as excited as I am, but...hmm...OK, I know Kate still is legally a guy so it's OK to marry. I have just gotten used to thinking of her as a girl.

---------

Kate

What a wild two months! From unemployed ex-convict to Harvard lab tech and soon-to- be history major and, to top it off, a father- and husband-to-be, or is that wife? I say wife; even though I'm legally still a male, everyone thinks of me as a girl. Mary came to the rescue again: She suggested we hold a wedding here and one at Ally's parents' house. Needless to say, Allison loved the idea, and her dad and mom both said it would solve all kinds of problems.

Lynn has joined the team at work now, testing the female version of the EVA suit. Lt. Burns told me to let her know if Lynn had any problems or was seen acting strange. Not sure what that was about; guess they just want to keep an eye on her and how she reacts to the suit. I know I had trouble getting used to the damn gizmo you had to pee into. Makes you wonder what the female one is like, as you can not take it off even to go to the toilet.

------------

Allison

Mary is a gem! She suggested we hold a wedding party here and one at my mom and dad's. What a fantastic idea! That way, everyone could attend: all our friends here and at home. Hmm...will Kate be a bride or a groom?Personally, I prefer to get hand fasted in the nude, since this will be a Pagan wedding.

Oh, damn, bridesmaids! Who to invite? Well, Sally Monroe, for starters, as Sally is Mary's niece and a friend to both Kate and me. I wonder if she has been told that that hot little stud she fucked that night is now a tranny (Kate's going to whip my ass when she sees I used that word; she just hates it). Lynn would be cute wearing nothing but flowers. Then there are the girls on staff. Some of them will be in the wedding of Sally and Jasmine for sure; after all, Sally and I are both--get this--now pregnant! I know Maggs said a cycle, but two days? Yes, Kate has been a busy girl between Sally and me...hmm...What has Maggie been up to now?

Jenna announced that her party Saturday was still on but that she would announce the upcoming wedding plans to everyone there; her guests would include every High Priestess in New England!

----------------------

Maggie

Whew, I'm lucky! The reversal pills worked faster than even I could plan on, and Sally and Ally are now officially pregnant. Now to make sure their daughters will be healthy and happy. Yes, there will be a big windfall in this new male birth control; now to put it in to a wider testing and on the drug store shelves!

The girls are getting married here and in Georgia; leave it to Mary to come up with that idea! Hmm...they asked our little spy to be a bridesmaid. I asked why, and they said she was a fun fuck .Now that has to be the weirdest reason to have a girl as one of your bridesmaids: she's a fun fuck.Then again, it may keep her from realizing that we are on to her.

-----------------------

Lynn: Official Log

The news gets stranger all the time here. It seems Kate was also a part of a male birth control testing program. Allison is now pregnant, so she will be a bride with, as they say, "One in the oven". I was asked to be a bridesmaid for, as Allison put it, a Pagan wedding. Well, a new experience for me, for sure! Allison told me the wedding party would be nude, save for well-placed flowers. What have I gotten into? Oh well, it should be a fun affair.

Lt. Burns has been her lovely self lately. I accidentally caught her and one of the doctors on the team going at it in her office when I returned a manual. They just smiled, and Lt. Burns told me to lay it on the desk. Yes, they were both nude. Wow, she is a very beautiful woman; no wonder the girls all fantasize about her!

------------------------

Sally Monroe

I got the call from both Ally and Geoff--I mean Kate--about me being their maid of honor at their upcoming wedding, and of course I accepted the invention. Now I know how Kate's dad must feel trying to remember the correct name. Aunt Mary showed me pictures of what Kate looks like now--wow, she's hot--but I see the same little guy I used to know; just he's a beautiful young girl now. Hmm...I wonder what Kate is like now in bed. Our last meeting was wonderful even if rudely interrupted by that ass Normy and his bully boys.

Normy's in jail now; even he should have known not to go after Mary Ann Kastle! I saw that lady yell at the football coach when his boys messed up one of our cheer routines when I was a high school cheerleader. Damn, he was in tears and begging forgiveness when Coach Kastle was done with him.

------------------------

Lady Silverfang

I really could not believe my luck when I opened the invitation to Lady Jenna's party. Everyone has heard of her, but few have met with her. She is almost a mythical being! But there it was in gold ink: an invitation to her party at Dr. Morgan's estate, complete with instructions on how to get there. Of course I called and told them I would be there but not as an overnight guest; I wasn't going to press my luck that much.

---------------------

Madam Kwong

So Jenny's little one is now going to get married and be a father. Yes, I will attend; after all, she is growing stronger in her powers. Jenny has been a student of mine for years and the only westerner to ever learn at my feet the magic I have to offer. From the list of guests she permitted me to glimpse, the only odd one is Silverfang, who must have learned her magic from watching one too many episodes of "Charmed" but does have political connections. My little one has learned to play the game, I see .Well, yes, my favorite allows me to read her mind like an open book; what do you expect from my godchild? I see your jaw dropping; of course I was there at both Lucy's and Jenna's births!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lady Freya

So Jen has made High Priestess and has gotten Ally and Geoff back on track—well, Kate I should call him--or is it her?—now. A wedding and a baby...That's my girl Ally, always thinking on her feet or her back. I don't know who was more excited, Cathy or Ally, when they called me with the news. Hmm...now to stage a grand entrance or a low key one, that is the question! The invitation said I could bring attendants. My Valkyrie's in full finery...yes, a very grand entrance indeed. Knowing Kwong, she will have her twins with her in their Ninja getup or whatever she calls it. Oh, don't get me wrong, I adore Kwong and she adores me, but we do see who can outdo whom at these little affairs.

-------------------------

Satana

Well, yes, I'm going to Jenny's little orgy meeting of the minds—yeah, right, more like a weekend lezzy lickathon. I have been to too many of these parties not to know the drill. Hmm...Freya and Huffy in the same area...now that's going be fun watching those two out-show each other! Yeah, Hufen hates it when I call her that; she does her "no speak the English" bit, and I drop into my Chinese on her. That totally drives her nuts; any language she picks I match her word for word.

--------------------

Kate

Mom's guest list was a "who's who" of the magic world but come on--Silverfang? I can do more magic than she can, and I'm only half trained now. Mom did explain that she had political clout, even if her magic was just herbal in scope. Aunt Freya and Grandma Hufen were going to be there, as well as Satana. Satana used to baby-sit me when I was a kid. Wow, she's a High Priestess now, even if she is more along the darker side of magic. Well, Grandma Hufen isn't my real grandma, but she is my mom's Godmother. I heard from Hector that Norm was now Norma and working out right nice as a bitch boy. He also asked to me to thank Auntie for the pills; seems their working wonders for little Norma!

Norm, or is it now Norma?

Damn fucking warden put me in general population and with the damn Lobos, too. I lasted about a week before they took me. I was yelling and screaming my lungs out, and the fucking guards just said, "Shut up, inmate!" Yeah, the Lobos fucked me right there in the common area. I now have my ink, damn it, and they're giving me some kind of pills to make me more bitch. They were all excited today; some girl they know is getting married. When I strolled over, doing my new hooker walk, to find out what the fuss was, I saw it was that little fucker Geoff, Brad's sissy kid, they were talking about. Damn, he looks just like a girl now, and the bitch he's marrying is the damn mayor's daughter, Allison!

--------------------

Allison

Things are going great. We're getting married in September, and Auntie Freya will be here this weekend and Kate's godmother Hufen, too. I heard from Carmen and Kate that Normy was now Norma; that must be tearing that bastard up.

-------------------------

Uncle Hector

When I told Carmen how Norma was coming along, she just howled in laughter and put Kate on the phone. Kate loved it and told us about her getting married and her girl Allison being pregnant as well; that little girl doesn't waste any time, does she?

Norma strolled over in her new heels and her cute little miniskirt and asked what all the excitement was. The look of horror in her face was wonderful. I took a picture-phone image of her to show the girls, and they loved it.