Kate's Mom Comes To Visit Ch. 06

Story Info
Jenna's party.
4.5k words
4.46
33.5k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6 Jenna's Party


Jenna

The guests have all accepted their invitations--looks like a full house--and ten have said they would be spending the night. That will not include those who wind up staying over anyway. Silverfang said she and her two attendants would be here for the day; I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees who all will be here: ladies who to her are legends only to be whispered about, in the flesh! I know Freya and Hufen will try and outdo each other as always; last time, Freya flew in on a chopper! Satana will also be here and hinted strongly that she wanted to check out Kate and Allison; after all, she babysat them as kids. Knowing Satana, her idea of checking them out will be sex and more sex! Carmen is now my newest student; she has great potential. Kate is almost up to speed; she is picking up things that took me years to master--very interesting-- and her magic is almost as strong as mine now. I am having Carmen wear a slave harness and matching collar for the party as her first lesson in obedience to her teacher and as a sign to these other bitches to back off because the girl is mine. Yes, if I don't do this, somebody will try to steal her from me, and I'm not letting that happen on my own turf. Having meaningless sex is one thing, but stealing one's apprentice is quite another!

----------------------------

Carmen

Lady Jenna has offered me a chance to learn magic from her, and I accepted. Wow, I can't believe how easy it is! Kate is almost as powerful as her mother. Uncle Hector showed us the picture of Norma.Damn, for a guy he's turning into a sexy slut; those pills of Maggie's are something else! For the party, she has fitted me with a real sexy harness and collar in red and gold. Not too sure about it, though, as it reminds me of slave girl outfits you see in movies. Then again, it is sexy, and the sandals match it too, so I will wear it. She will be wearing the same outfit plus a gold crown that she wore when I first met her.Well, if being mostly naked is an outfit...Hmm... This harness getup doesn't cover very much either. Whew, just found out Kate and Allison are going to be wearing similar outfits, just different colors.

----------------------------

Kate

I'm wearing a harness-like getup in silver and gold to the party. So is Ally. She's calling us the twins—yeah, right; she's six foot and I'm five foot nothing. The harness is to show everyone that I'm a student to Mom and have powers of my own. It's strange what all I can do now; being around Mom, I have increased my abilities a lot. I love the levitating bit; that now comes in right handy during sex. Weird--I have had several offers now from lesbians that Auntie knows to get them or their girlfriends pregnant. Gee! Mom just laughed and said if the stud fee was good, I should go for it.

-----------------------

Jane

Jenna is throwing one of her parties Saturday—wow, a full house, too. Oh boy, Freya and Hufen—hmm...what kind of grand entrance will those two make? Lynn's going to be serving for the first time at a party, and Lucy wants me to keep an eye on the little slut. Jackie and her girls will be working security. One person I don't recognize is Lady Silverfang; I have heard of her from the news, and that's all. Satana will be here too—yes, orgy time for sure with her! I'm going to be nude except for a few pieces of jewelry; the same goes for Lucy, who, as official Hostess, will be making the rounds.

------------------------

Lucy

I damn near laughed my ass off at Silver being on the guest list, but little sis is playing "The Game". Yep, politics...hmm...OK, that and what else? We shall see. Jane does more magic than any of Silver's girls; I have seen them in...well, action, if you can call it that. Lots of ceremony and very little magic--only a couple seem to have any talent. Let's see...Willow and Luna, yes, those are their names. I wonder if those are the two she is bringing; they are kind of cute. Hmm...fuck robes; I'm going naked; it's my house, after all.

Satana and Huffy should have fun with each other. To see them interact, you'd think they hated each other's guts. Nah, they adore each other just like Satana does Freya...hmm, last year she came in a damn chopper, blasting the damn "Ride of the Valkyrie's" like in _Apocalypse Now_. Yep, she's a showoff, and if it pisses off Huffy, so much the better!

---------------------------

Allison

This harness getup is sexy as hell, and my colors match Kate's silver and gold. When I called Kate my twin, she just rolled her eyes and said, "Right." I asked Jenny if it meant something, and she just smiled and said yes; in some circles, it meant Priestess level, and in hers, Junior Priestess. I'm not crazy about the collar, but hell, it's cute with the pentagram hanging from the front. Hmm...Junior Priestess...damn, now that's a high level of magic skills in anyone's book! OK, what kind of grand entrance will Auntie Freya pull off this year?

--------------------------------

Kate

Friday night and the all weekend long guests have already started to arrive. Auntie Freya and her girls have arrived. Their entrance to Saturday's event is a (hush!) big-time secret. But Auntie Freya's convoy of SUVs was pulling what looked like horse trailers. So we shall see what that is about. Grandma Hufen and her girls arrived in her limo. Momma Rose arrived early as well; she had six girls with her, and they seem to be a fun bunch: They were playing their steel drums they brought with them and putting on a mini-concert. Yes, the party has stared already. Satana showed up early as well...hmm, no attendants, just her.

-------------------

Jenna

Looks like the weekend is starting early. Satana, Freya, Hufen, and Rose are here early. Rose's girls are playing their drums, so looks like a fun evening for everyone. Hufen and Freya are smirking at each other like each is planning something to out do the other. Satana already has cornered Kate and Alison and has her hands all over both of them. Hufen's twins seem to have taken a fancy to Carmen, as the three of them are currently in a daisy chain. Biyu is her aloof self, as ever. I have known that girl forever, and she always has been the shy one.

-----------------------------

Satana

Hmm...Geoff—or, rather, Kate--is very sexy now, not the shy little boy I used to baby-sit! Allison has filled out nicely as well. I got them on the couch, and I'm kissing them as well as playing with Ally's cunt and Kate's sexy cock. I have made them both come twice now. Yes, these two will definitely be fun in bed tonight!

---------------

Alison

Wow! Satana is doing both Kate and me on the living room couch right in front of everyone. Her fingers are driving me wild, and she's jerking off Kate like a pro.

-----------------

Lucy

The fun has begun. Satana didn't take long to get the girls going, and Huffy and Freya are giving each other their little "I'm going to get you" looks. Carmen and the twins are going at it on the living room floor while Satana has the girls on the couch. But what's with the Lipizzaner's that Freya has in my barn?

---------------------------------

Allison

Last night was fantastic! Satana invited herself to spend the night with Kate and me. Hmm...that lady moves fast! She had us coming right and left. She'd spend time devouring my cunt while Kate fucked her hard, and then she'd back off and go slow. Kate came into her ass and cunt several times before we passed out.

----------------------------

Kate

Wow, Satana was in full fuck mode! She'd do me, then Ally; this must have gone on half the night before we passed out. Luckily the main event doesn't get underway till 1 o'clock.

--------------------------------

Jenna

The ladies all gathered finally, except Hufen and Freya; it was a game of chicken to determine who went first. Suddenly a gong sounded, and out of thin air appeared Hufen and her girls, dressed in very sheer, Chinese-style robes, the girls with their swords over their backs. They were gliding along about two feet off the ground. Also, a traditional Chinese song was playing from who-knows-where! Beside me were Mary on my right, Kate and Alison on my left, and Carmen on her invisible (to her, anyway) leash at my feet. I, as hostess, was seated on a throne. Hufen glided over, and I rose and knelt at her feet, kissing them. Oh, don't look shocked; she is my godmother and teacher, after all.

-------------------------

Freya

Watching Huffy enter made me laugh. I told my four girls to mount up, I blew a blast on my horn, and at the gallop we rode straight to the pool area. Just as we got to the pool, we raised our horses up and were airborne. Yes, we rode through the air over the crowd with "Ride of the Valkyries" blasting away! After a few passes, we landed, and I dismounted. Jenna was giggling her ass off. The girls were applauding, and so were the others. Silverfang, however, had her mouth wide open at my little stunt, and so did her two girls.

I walked over to Jenna and said, "What's up, little one?" She gave me a hug and a kiss and said welcome.

I turned to my niece and said, "Come here, girl, and give Auntie a hug." Ally came and hugged and kissed me. Hmm...I like the slave girl outfits Jenna put the girls into--very sexy. Mary was dressed as a Voodoo priestess in her sheer white dress and necklace. Her necklace was tiny skulls in gold--kind of odd, but she is a Voodoo priestess, after all. Momma Rose was dressed in a similar outfit, except that her dress was bright red. Satana was dressed in a black, sheer robe and boots. Lucy and Jane were bare-ass naked as usual.

-------------------------

Jenna

I clapped my hands. The gathering went silent, and I made my little speech..

"Ladies, welcome to this gathering! I have some news first: My daughter, Kate, will soon be wed to Allison, and they will soon have a baby girl. Yes, all here will be invited to the wedding. Now let the fun begin!"

---------------------------

Satana

I piped up after Jen's speech, "All right, let's start this damn orgy!"

Well, I got a howl of laughter. Silverfang was looking shocked, so I figured I better go help her out.

----------------------------

Silverfang

It was amazing! Madam Kwong appeared out of nowhere and glided two feet off the ground, and Lady Jenna rose and kissed her feet .Then a horn blew, and from the barn five horsewomen riding Lipizzaner's were riding head-on toward us! The women were wearing leather riding pants and fur-trimmed boots to their knees. From the waist up, they were nude, save jewelry. They had winged helmets on their heads and carried swords. Their leader was Lady Freya. When their horses went airborne, you could hear a pin drop, and then the music began playing. Lady Freya rose up on her horse and waved to the crowd, and we all broke out into a round of cheers and applause. Now these were feats of magic I had never dreamed were even possible!

When Lady Satana said, "Let's start this orgy," I was totally surprised. She wandered over and gave me a huge kiss. Soon she had my robes off of me, and before I knew what was happening, we were in a 69. I'm no stranger to girl-on-girl sex; I just didn't expect it. Was it me, or were we floating while we were eating each other out?

--------------------------

Willow

The entrance of Lady Freya and Madam Kwong was amazing but not as much as Lady Satana taking Highness and using her for her pleasure. I began to observe the ladies breaking up into little groups and engaging in sex acts either as couples or groups.

A few of the girls began to play a game of catch. They were, however, tossing a fireball around! This, I thought, was just the stuff of movies. I wandered over and was watching when they invited me to play. I accepted, not knowing if I could handle the ball, but sure enough, the ball was cold to my touch, and I soon was tossing it with them.

Luna was busy with one of Lady Freya's girls, doing a wicked 69. They, however, were not floating like many were.

------------------------------

Silverfang

Satana soon moved on to another--I might add willing--partner, and Madam Kwong called me over to her. She spoke to me about my various magic abilities, but beyond herbs, compared to the crowd at this gathering, I knew nothing.

About that time, one of the girls who were playing catch missed, and I caught their ball. What the fuck? It was made of fire, but to me it was cool, and it appeared to be solid when I held it. I smiled at the girls and tossed it back.

Madam smiled at me and said, "Well done!" Then, much to my amazement, she had me eat her cunt out while she sat on her chair! I made her come several times before she grabbed my hair and kissed me full on the lips.

---------------------------------

Freya

I was watching Huffy use Silver. Hmm...so the little slut can handle a fireball—interesting! Also, from the look of it, she likes eating pussy.

------------------------------------

Jenna

So Silver does have magic skills! Excellent! I was right in inviting her. She will soon learn proper magic.

------------------------------

Biyu

Hmm...this Silver seems to have untapped talent, but will Madam make her a student or hand her over to another to learn her craft? Looking around, I spotted Momma Rose and Jen pleasuring each other. Freya had traded her horse for Kate's pony; they were floating at least three feet off the ground while Freya rode Kate. Allison and Carmen were going at it as well. Mary was busy with the serving girls, making sure the drinks and food were being properly served.

Madam Kwong

I will find our little Silver a teacher, but it will not be me. She and Willow at least have talent. I have yet to see any in Luna, who has preferred to eat pussy. Then again, Freya's redheaded vixen there is a tempting dish even for me!

----------------------------

Lucy

Well, I'll be! Silver can catch and toss a fireball! Shit, it took me a year to learn that trick! Damn, she has talent and doesn't know it. Hmm...Huffy has taken an interest in her, so will she teach her or just use her sexy ass?

-----------------------------

Jane

Well, damn, Willow and Silver both can handle a fireball! OK, what else can they do that they don't have a clue about?

--------------------------------

Lynn

When I was asked to be a server, I hardly expected to be in the presence of women for whom magic was a way of life. Lady Freya's entrance was amazing! How did she make it appear that she and her girls were riding through the air? This was surely some illusion.

Madam Kwong's entrance was impressive as well. She was checking me out, I could tell. Her bodyguards eyed me carefully whenever I was near them; they must suspect I am not as I seem to be.

----------------------------------

Jackie

So Madam Kwong has put the fear into LD--good for her!

OK, now how the hell did Freya pull that stunt with the horses? Nobody is going to believe that one if I ever told it!

This is interesting: The twins are keeping an eye on LD. What do they see that I can't? Hmm...OK, this is totally strange. Madam Kwong just told me not to worry about LD anymore, as she would personally take care of her. No, she didn't use a phone to tell me; her voice just popped into my head, and it was like we were talking, but I was at the gate and she was at the pool. Now this is wild.

-------------------------------

Madam Kwong

I took a chance on talking to Jackie with telepathy, but I didn't want anyone else to see us talking. Hmm...amazing...She has talent but very weak. Then again, she has worked for Maggie and Lucy for years, and perhaps she has picked up some of their energy.

Lynn does have talent--I feel it in her--so I intend to make the little spy mine. I will also let it be known to her masters who has taken their pet; I can see them now: their looks of horror that I took one of their agents.

Luna has also shown her skills, when she finally got untangled from the girl Vivian.They do make a cute couple: the fiery redhead and Luna with her jet black hair and pale skin. Satana needs to put her skills to work; I intend to ask her to take on Silver and her two girls. Oh, don't look shocked. Satana will do it; after all, she is another one of my adopted daughters.

-----------------------------

Luna

Wow, talk about a wild party! I have attended some gatherings, but this one tops them all. Vivian damn near raped me after she made her ride with the others. Willow was still playing with the other girls, but now they are in a daisy chain. Jane has joined their group as well. Highness was chatting with Satana. You know I got this feeling we shall be staying the night after all.

-----------

Lucy

Damn, Jenna has outdone even Lucy with her little party. Then again, with Huffy and Freya trying to show each other up, it was bound to be the event of the summer.

Lynn is now sitting at Huffy's feet. What's with that?

--------------------------

Mary

So the spy is now Hufen's. Interesting. I must check on this; after all, the girls want this spy as a bridesmaid.

----------

Jenna

Hufen has leashed Lynn. Interesting. This party has gone better than planned. Satana is talking to Silver now, and get this: Silver just curtsied and accepted an apprenticeship with her.

----------------

Satana

OK, so I'm taking on Silver and her two girls as students; yeah, I know, but I do owe Huffy one, and it's not like they don't have talent. Besides, I haven't had a student in ages; this should be fun.

------------------------------

Kate

I wandered over to Grandma Hufen and flat-out asked her if I should take up some of the offers I have gotten for...hmm...stud service. I saw that Lynn was now her student; of course I could see her leash just like I see Carmen's. Grandma told me to take only those I felt comfortable with, as she could feel I would want a hand in raising any of my children. Yep, got to love Grandma Hufen; she could always read me like a book, and yep, I let her. Lynn did tell me she would still be one of our bridesmaids even if she now belonged to Grandma.

---------------------

Lucy

Well, little sis has gone and held a party they will take about for years. Hell, who can top Freya's ride in the freaking sky? I mean, those horses are big, and it must have taken a lot of skill to have five of them airborne! My sis can be proud. Hmm...Satana and Silver... Now what's with the fucking leash? Yeah, she has a leash going to Satana just like Lynn's and Carmen's. I must talk to sis about this and find out what's going on.

-------------------------

Madam Kwong

Kate came over to me. I could see she was troubled by something, so I sat her on my lap like I used to do when she was a child. She explained about the offers for, as she called it, "stud service". Smiling to myself, I told her that if she wanted to, she should go for it but insist she be a part of the child's life. After all, I know what it's like not to have my parents around from my experience growing up in the Imperial Court in the Forbidden City. I saw your eyes popping and jaw dropping. I went to the Imperial School of Magic and was in the palace during that stupid so-called Boxer Rebellion. Well, whoopee, so what? I'm 128 years of age. If you recall, I am a witch, my family has been long lived, and we served the First Emperor as his court wizards. I see you saying, "but she only looks to be in her sixties"; I age slowly is all you need to know.

Well, anyway, back to Kate, who was now sucking on my breasts—hmm...she hadn't done that since she was a baby. I began stroking her off...hmm...a very nice tool indeed, not too big, not too small: as they say, "just right". I soon mounted her--floating, of course--and she was the one who took us airborne .Damn, her power has grown! I rode her with just my cunt muscles; then I began to ride her cock up and down until we suddenly exploded in the hardest orgasm of my life!

12