Kate's Mom Comes To Visit Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that everyone was watching us. Jenna was all aglow, and Alison had a smile on her face. Freya was happy and fuming at the same time; after all, when she mounted Kate earlier, no one even noticed except Alison and Jenna. So there, Freya; I rode her and got attention, and you didn't, you show-off, you!

--------------------------------

Lucy

OK, this is getting wild. Huffy just fucked Kate, or did Kate just fuck Huffy? Hmm... wonder what's going through Kate's mind, as she thinks of Huffy as her grandmother, especially since Jen's and my mom passed on when Kate was only five. Freya was fuming.Yeah, Huffy showed her up this time; her little "lets ride Kate" went basically unnoticed, whereas all eyes were watching Huffy take Kate. Then again, Huffy does have a hot body for a lady who's 128 years old, and she's fucking a 19-year-old "stud". Also, Huffy just does not engage in that much public sex, but this time, Lynn ate her out, Silver even had a go at her cunt, and now she's riding Kate like a bitch in heat.

--------------------------

Freya

OK, Huffy, you bitch, that's it: You topped me fucking Kate. All eyes were fucking on you.Hmm...Kate and Huffy...hmm...nah, I'll be nice! Huffy could turn me into something if I pissed her off; I have seen her do it that sort of thing!

--------------------------------

Satana

Oh this is rich: Huffy using Kate and Freya fuming at the bit! Yep, she got you, you blonde cunt. Score one for Huffy!

My new student hasn't a clue why the fuss over Huffy fucking Kate.She will soon learn the why along with many other lessons.

Mary and Momma Rose were chatting away in Creole; hmm...remember, girls, I can understand you .They shot me a look as if to say, "Oh fuck, we forgot you were here." It's interesting when you're an expert in language; folks forget you can understand them. Yeah, that's how I make my living: translating documents, etc., for very...well, hush- hush agencies, including the one Maggie works for.

---------------------------

Momma Rose

Satana told us to chill on the comments about Hufen and Kate, since she knows Hufen does speak Creole too. They weren't that bad; just how would Kate view her now, as grandma still or as an elder teacher? Damn, I have never seen this much public sex out of Hufen, and I have known her for years! Hmm...now if only I could look that hot at her age!

-------------------------

Silverfang

Incredible! I am now a student to Lady Satana, along with Willow and Luna. Odd-- I see what looks like a leash going from me and the girls to our Mistress; also, there's one from Lynn to Madam Kwong and one from Carmen to Lady Jenna. I wonder what this is all about. We will now be staying with Lady Satana for the night. To learn real magic in addition to my herbal magic is going to be interesting .How many of my other girls have skill with magic? Lady Satana told me that she would test them all but that for now just the three of us would learn magic.

Madam Kwong has the most beautiful tattoo that covers her entire back; I swear it was glowing when she was riding Kate. It is a dragon design, but it seems to be very old. I wonder how old she really is; she looks like she's in her sixties.

-------------------------

Jenna

Hufen definitely knocked the wind out of Freya's sails. Damn, she rode Kate like a pro! OK, now I need to have a little chat with my naughty daughter about fucking the lady she has always looked up to as her grandmother! Nothing bad, mind you, in that, but Hufen has always been there for us. She set up housekeeping just after the Chinese Civil War in the same town we live in today. She had been friends to my grandparents when they had been missionaries in China. As far as the rest of the world is concerned, she simply runs the finest Chinese restaurant in the state.

------------------------

Alison

Wow, now that was wild, watching Hufen and Kate go at it! Auntie Freya was fuming, since nobody noticed her and Kate's ride. Hufen definitely topped Auntie; after all, whoever expected her and Kate to have a go, and in public even?

---------------------

Kate

Mom told me she wanted to talk to me, and I said OK. I wandered--more like staggered-- over to where Mom was. Damn, Grandma Hufen wore me out! Mom asked me how I felt about just having had sex with Hufen. I told her it was great and that calling Hufen "Grandma" wasn't going to freak me out, although it might freak out some of the guests. Mom laughed at that, as we were both looking at Auntie Freya, who--to give her credit-- went over and kissed and hugged Hufen.

Mary announced that dinner would be served and that any who wanted to stay the night should please inform Lucy. So another fine party has come to a close. Now Ally and I have to get serious about planning our wedding and making out the guest list!

12