Kate's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
252 Followers

"Is that what Kate did?"

"No, she wore a stretch bra and I lifted it up over the top of her boobs...er...breasts," I could feel myself bushing.

"Like this, you mean," Mrs A moved my hand away and lifted the loosened bra above her breasts, the wonderful orbs sinking to their natural state in full view, the red engorged nipples sticking proudly out, the areolae puckered up like Mom's that night.

"Are my boobs the same as Kate's?"

"No, yours are bigger. More ...uh...mature," I savoured the word. "Yes, more mature, fuller."

"And..."

"Your nipples are browner, hers pinker. Your nipples are bigger and harder." I sampled the weight of both in my hands. They were filled to overflowing, the flesh so soft and pliable, heavy. I moved my hands in small circles as I had seen Mom do it, rolling the hard nipples in circles.

"Have you ever seen another woman's boobs? Properly, I mean. Not just a flash."

"Yes."

"Whose?"

"Other girlfriends and..." how could I tell her that I had spied on Mom.

"And...?"

I was silent, staring at my hands moving on her breasts.

"Come on, tell me!" Mrs A commanded. The flush had spread from her upper chest to her cheeks. She also seemed slightly breathless.

"My mother's." I whispered.

"What size bra does she wear?"

"Forty four double D," I answered immediately.

Mrs A raised her eyebrows. "How do you know that?"

Caught out, I said "I looked at the label on her bra in the hamper." I knew my face was red.

"Ah! Spying. Did you look at her panties too?"

I looked at the ground.

"Look at me! Did you look at her panties?"

"Yes."

"Did you smell them?"

"Yes."

"And...?"

"They smelled kind of musty, sharp, if you know what I mean?" I looked in her eyes for the first time.

"Did you like it? Did it excite you?"

"Sort of."

"Have you smelled Kate's pussy?" I was shocked at the use of the word.

"On my fingers."

"Ah! So you admit to it. Did that excite you?"

"Yes."

"Did you taste it?"

"Yes."

"And? Was that exciting?"

"Yes."

"Mister yes-man. Show me how you got her juice on your fingers." Mrs A leaned forward and started kissing me again, gently and softly. I moved my hand from holding her full breast, down her tummy running my fingertips over the warm skin. When I got to the waist band of her skirt I could not get under it because it was too tight.

Again Mrs A removed her arm from my neck and I felt the band loosen as she undid the button.

I moved my hand down, over panties and cupped her sex. It felt much fuller than Kate's. Plumper. Mrs A spread her legs a bit to let my fingers reach between her legs. She was very wet and slippery down there.

I ran my fingers all over the area feeling the very prominent bump that must be her clitoris covered by her silky panties. I slipped my fingers under the floating edge of a leg hole, no elastic. I felt the coarse pubic hair, the hot lips and then my fingers were at her vaginal opening. I explored gently with my finger tips in and out of all the nooks and crannies, the ridges and valleys.

I felt that I did not have enough freedom of movement so I removed my hand. Mrs A moved to hold my hand in position, "where are you going?"

"I...I want to come in from the top."

"Oh," she moved her hand to rub my nipple through my shirt, then under it to rub directly. I could feel darts of pleasure shooting through my body.

I slipped my hand under her panties and continued to explore. She was so wet and open. My fingers slipped easily into her hot opening. In and out I started fucking her with my fingers. After a bit I mover them up end circled her turgid clitoris which I could feel protected by woman flesh and hair. Remembering how Mom played with herself I tried to get my other hand inside the waist band. Too tight.

"If you lift my skirt it will be much easier. And more comfortable."

I lifted the offending garment up above her waist and saw her white panty clad pussy for the first time. The panties were silky cami-knickers, very sexy and feminine.

"Do you like them?"

"Wow! Yes. They are beautiful. So... so soft and feminine."

"I bought them specially for you." I blushed.

After admiring them a bit I slid my hands over them, feeling the silky fabric and the aroused woman underneath. I slid my fingers to the waist elastic, hooked my thumbs in and started pulling them down. Mrs A raised her bum off the couch to help me. I left them on her upper legs, just exposing the junction of her thighs. I could see her wetness in the crotch, a string of clear juice joining to her pussy. I could see the neatly trimmed pubic bush, the swollen lips, the hooded clitoris.

I bent down and nuzzled a breast with my mouth, first moving my lips over the smooth skin, around and under. Then using my tongue, avoiding the prominent nipple. Then I licked it and I felt Mrs A jump. I sucked the hard red nipple into my mouth, sucking hard, running my tongue over the tip, flicking it. Biting softly.

"Harder!"

I rolled the tip between my teeth, biting harder. She shuddered, holding my face hard against her breast.

I moved my hands, guided by the memory of Mom. With my left hand I combed my fingers through her pubic hair, scratching and rubbing. Then further down to spread her already gaping lips, holding her open to the air. Mrs A gasped.

With my right hand I explored the open cunt, very wet and hot, running my finger tips in and out and around the opening. Then taking the slippery juice up and over her swollen clit so nicely exposed. Only just touching her. Spreading the juice round and round.

Then back to her opening, more juice, up the swollen outer lips back along the inner lips. More on the clitoris. Mrs A started thrusting her hips in time with my fingers trying to get more contact. I stopped with two fingers deep in her cunt holding still as she pumped her hips in vain. Then pumping her with those fingers, the palm of my hand smacking her clit making a squelching slapping sound.

"Yes!" Mrs A sighed "yes! Yes! Yes!" in time with my hand.

I stopped all motion pulling her wider and harder open with my left hand. Mrs A spread her legs as wide as she could. I sucked on the other nipple, biting and rolling the nipple using my tongue against the roof of my mouth. "Nooo!" As I held still

Back to dipping my fingers into her streaming cunt and slowly rubbing her clitoris. Exactly how Mom had done it. It seemed to be working as Mrs A pumped her hips, panted, sighed and pulled my head to her breast.

I pulled away from her breast and moved to kiss her, our mouths meeting hungrily. I dipped the fingers of my right hand deep into her cunt, twisted them to get as much woman-juice as I could and then inserted my fingers into our kiss, into Mrs A's mouth. We licked and sucked and savoured. I whispered, "that is how I tasted Kate. You taste the same but different. Slightly sweeter, stronger somehow." I kissed for a moment longer, "I want to taste you."

With that I leaned forward getting my first close up view of her pussy. I placed my hands on either side of her mound and moved my lips to the hairy mons, my nose almost touching her clit. I breathed deeply taking in her scent. Much nicer than the memory of Mom's. I sat like this for a bit then decided that the panties were getting in the way and using both hands pulled them over her thighs and down her legs. Mrs A first closed her legs then lifted one foot then the other so that I could remove them completely. I brought them to my nose and again took in her scent. Wonderful!

I leaned back down, looking at the ripe open pussy, the woman smell strong, the whole area slick with her juices. Again, using the fingers of my left hand, I pulled backwards on the skin on either side of her opening causing the swollen clit to stand proud, open and pink. Glossy and smooth and moist. I licked it softly with the tip of my tongue. Mrs A jumped and thrust her hips towards my face. Another lick, this time passing the full length of my tongue over her clit.

"Oooh! Yes! Harder!" Mrs A commanded.

I moved my head between her widely spread thighs and licked the length of her spread cunt. She tasted wonderful. The more I licked, the more the juice flowed. I moved back to her straining clitoris and sucked the whole area into my mouth, sucking and moving my tongue back and forth over the now completely exposed head. I stuck three fingers deep into her cunt pumping hard but still quite slowly the palm of my hand stopping deep penetration, slapping her lips with each thrust. Then four fingers.

I pictured Mom again and withdrew my fingers. Mrs A reached down to try to push the fingers back in. I guided her fingers into her gaping womanhood. She started finger fucking herself, her hand keeping time with my tongue. I slipped my slick fingers down between her arse cheeks seeking her back door.

"No..." Mrs A belied the rebuff by spreading her legs even wider and lifting her hips. The juices from her cunt were flowing strongly down over her anus and it was slippery and wet. I rubbed around the crinkled skin just as Mom had done to herself. Round and round without actually touching the opening, spreading the abundant juice.

Mrs A's fingers were moving in and out of her cunt, all four fingers being used. I placed the tip of my index finger against her anus and held it there, pushing slightly and judging the resistance. "No..." again the complaint. Again the thrusting of her hips. I gently applied more pressure and the finger tip slipped in.

"Yesss!" We stayed like that for a few seconds, not moving. Then Mrs A began to thrust her hips, I sucked on her clit and bit gently, sliding the centre roughest part of my tongue against her swollen clit. I pulled back harder with my left hand trying to expose her more and at the same time thrust my finger deep into her bowels. Her own fingers started moving hard and fast, her hand a blur. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Mrs A pulling and twisting her nipple.

And then she came! "Yes! Yes! Harder! I'm cumminggg!" Mrs A bucked and screamed and I felt her anus spasming in a rapid series of contractions and clear juices spraying out in squirts onto my hand and in my face. She was moving so violently that I could hardly keep her clitoris in my mouth. I kept my finger fully in her anus holding her against my face and never once stopped flicking her clit with my tongue.

Mrs A went limp, lying on the couch spread as wide as she could go. I continued sucking and licking and moving my finger in her arsehole. This started her off again, first just her hips moving in time with my finger and tongue, then more violent until she was shouting and squirming all over the place and the urgent squeezing of her anus on my finger. The same again and again until I felt her pushing me away, stopping me, "stop. Please. So sensitive. I can't take any more."

I sat back and looked at her. I have never seen anything so lewd before or since. Mrs A was half lying, half sitting on the couch, her legs spread wide, her skirt rucked up above her waist, her legs and pubic area slick with her sex juices the pubic hair wet and stuck to her skin. Her blouse hanging open with her bra up around her neck her large breasts hanging down and outwards, the nipples red and sore looking, wet from my saliva. Her face with smeared make-up.

I leaned forward and placed my lips on hers, spread from panting. They were dry and hot and I moistened them with my tongue. I kissed her long and gently and intimately.

After a long time Mrs A seemed to gather her wits. "You taste and smell like me," and she took my face in both hands and kissed m deeply, then licked all round my mouth and cheeks, seeming to savour the taste.

"Did you fuck Kate?" Still kissing and licking.

"No."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Yes."

"Show my how you do it."

"I...I...uh..."

"Mark! You have just done the most intimate thing one person can do to another. I have no secrets left." Mrs A looked at me. "Share some of yourself with me." She leaned forward and started undoing my belt. "I have been very selfish and let you do all the doing." She continued with my buttons. She moved to kneel in front of me, taking my jeans and underpants off in one movement, me helping by lifting my bum off the couch.

I was as hard as a rock, my cock spring up from its confinement.

"My, my. You have nothing to be ashamed of there!" I saw the familiar flush rising up her chest to her cheeks. "You are beautiful."

"Now show me how you masturbate." Her face was no more than a foot from my painfully sore erection.

Shyly I moved my right hand its familiar position, four fingers on the underside on the shaft and my thumb opposite. I could see the precum flowing freely from the small hole coating my thumb. I moved my hand drawing my foreskin up over the edge of the swollen head. I shuddered with pleasure and anticipation. I badly needed relief! I could feel my testicles aching for lack of relief.

Mrs A watched intently, unconsciously licking her lips. "Do you move fast or slow, do you press hard or soft?

"Well, I prefer to go slowly and softly and as I get closer I go faster and grip more tightly." I felt funny verbalising something that I had always 'just done'. I moved according to what my body demanded.

"Do you ever stop and wait?"

"Usually, otherwise I ...err...cum too quickly." These were embarrassing words to be using with my girlfriend's mother. Embarrassing with anyone!

"How do you stop yourself from cumming?"

"I stop rubbing. If I am just too close I squeeze the base and that usually stops me from cumming."

"Do you ever play with your testicles? Or your anus? Or your nipples?"

"Sometimes my balls or my nipples." I could not look her in the eye.

"You played with my anus. Stuck a finger in." She took me by the chin and moved my face towards her. "That was the first time I have ever let anyone touch me there." She held my look for a long time. "It felt wonderful. Exquisite, in fact. I can't imagine how much I have missed out on."

"Where did you learn to pleasure a lady as you did me. I have had numerous lovers in my life and seldom had one that was as good or as sensitive as you. It is the first time I have ever squirted, I thought it was a myth! I don't believe you are a virgin!"

"I am..." I spluttered. I was still holding myself in front of Mrs A's face.

"Then where did you learn."

"I...I...uh... I watched my mother ...er...masturbate" I whispered

"You did what?!"

"I saw my mother play with herself once and I just tried to do what she had done." My cheeks were burning!

"Did she know you were watching?"

"No!"

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"Yes"

"Did you play with yourself while watching?"

"Yes."

"Show me."

I moved my hand up and down, pulling the foreskin hard back now and then. It was blissful. Precum was flowing in a continuous stream.

"Stop!" Mrs A commanded. "You may not cum until I say so. Do you understand?" She reached forward and squeezed the base of my cock with her small warm hand. Mrs A was now kneeling between my spread legs her arms resting on my legs her voluptuous breasts in sight beyond my rigid cock.

"Do you ever slide your hand over your cock head?"

"Only if I have some shampoo or oil. Otherwise it is too sensitive."

"Did Kate masturbate you?"

Such correct English seemed almost out of place in this incredibly sexual situation.

"Well..."

"Well, what? Did she or didn't she?"

"Just a little."

"Like this?" Mrs A reached forward and replaced my hand with hers, Wrapping her warm fingers around my cock. Her fingers did not reach all the way round. She moved her hand up and down.

Wow! It felt incredible and I almost went over the edge. Mrs A sensed this and stopped moving.

"Did Kate bring you to an orgasm?"

"Yes." Mrs A moved her other hand to fondle my balls. I scooted my bum forward to give her better access.

"Is that nice?" She smiled as she cupped my balls and squeezed, slightly pumping my cock very slowly up and down. She then leaned forward a bit and rubbed the head of my cock over her large nipple. I saw it contract and harden as she spread the precum, making it slick and slippery.

"Yes!"

I felt her hand leave my balls and disappear down the gap between us. Next moment I felt her fingers explore my bum crack. I immediately tensed.

"Relax! I'm not going to hurt you," Mrs A explored by bum, spreading my arse cheeks. Her hand left again and returned. I then understood that she was getting woman-juice to lubricate me. The sensations were unbelievable! Rockets of exquisite sensations were running through my body.

"Ohhh... If you don't stop I'm going to cum." She froze.

"How did Kate bring you to an orgasm?"

"In...In her mouth!"

"Like this?" Mrs A leaned forward and engulfed my cock in her mouth taking me deep in one movement. At the same time she pumped the base hard and strong and I felt a finger penetrate my anus.

It first started in my fingers and toes and spread rapidly throughout my body, my head feeling like it was going to explode. Wave upon wave of liquid pleasure. I grabbed her head and moved it up and down in time with my gushes, fast and hard. I could feel my cock hitting the back of her throat as I pumped in and out. I saw stars and I must have shouted out loud. I continued to pump sperm into her mouth, the surplus streaming down the sides, just like Kate.

Unlike Kate, Mrs A kept me deeply embedded in her mouth as she slowed down and then stopped moving. I could feel her tongue moving, circling the now sensitive head. I was almost completely in her mouth. We stayed like that for several minutes. Her finger popped out of my anus and she again caressed my testicles.

Then she started moving her head and tongue on my still rigid cock. It took much longer this time before I came again, deep in her mouth. Much more gently. Warmer. No sperm leaked out of her mouth this time.

CHAPTER 3

Stress!

How do I continue on with my previously relatively carefree life. I mean, it was not an easy life in that I studied hard, looked after Mom as best I could, maintained the house, worked evenings and weekends to help financially. Never before had I dreaded seeing someone, or of saying the wrong thing.

Kate returned home from her Aunt's and we carried on from where we left off. Well, nearly.

Intimacy was out. We held hands and exchanged chaste kisses on parting. No more oral explorations of each other's mouths. Definitely no explorations of any kind!

I worried that Mrs A would say something to Kate. Or worse, Mr A. Every time I saw him I expected him to grab me and strangle me slowly. Or tear me limb from limb. He is a very big man!

Or even worse, I dreaded Mrs A having a heart-to-heart with Mom. Life had turned into a nightmare.

I turned to my friend and confidant, Jenny Hardakre. Over tea, and then wine I told her the whole sad story. She occasionally interrupted with pertinent questions but, for the most part, let me ramble on in my own time. When I had finished she suggested we take a walk.

She said nothing as we strolled through the park, her hand on my arm. Eventually, she asked, "how long since your visit to Mrs Abrahams?"

"Two weeks."

"Have you seen Mrs Abrahams in that time?"

"A few times." I had been trying to avoid her.

"Has she said anything or done anything to bring the subject up again?"

"No."

"How is her manner with you?

"She's the same as she always was, maybe friendlier. She suggested I call her Mom instead of Mrs A. She said Mrs A sounds too formal and old."

"And Mr Abrahams?"

"He's the same as always. Always playing golf."

Jenny was quiet for a bit. "What are your intentions towards Kate?"

"Intentions?"

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
252 Followers
123456...8