Kate's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
253 Followers

"Are you going to marry her? Where do you see this relationship of yours going?"

"No!" I involuntarily started. "I mean no, I have no plans to get married. Ever." I thought a bit, "Kate graduates at the end of the year and I think she has a job lined up with her aunt in Port Elizabeth. I haven't thought further than that."

"Do you and she plan to become lovers?"

"We...er... we haven't discussed it. It nearly happened that day but Kate said no. Since she got back we have hardly touched each other."

"Give her time. This must be very traumatic for her. What did her mother say to her?"

"I don't know. When I raise the subject she avoids it. So we haven't talked about it at all."

"So, if I can sum things up. Mrs Abrahams caught the two of you in a very compromising situation. She sent her daughter away and then created a situation where the two of you were intimate. Whether this was planned or whether the two of you got carried away I cannot say. Things are back to normal to the outside world, but, to the two of you, you have no idea of what may happen next. As a result you are keeping everyone around you at bay in case they know." Mrs Hardakre turned towards home. "Have I got it right?"

"Yes."

After a long pause she continued, "in my opinion Mrs Abrahams has no intention of telling Mr Abrahams, nor your mother, nor anybody else. I Know Peggy Abrahams..."

Mrs Hardakre swung round to face me where I had stopped dead. She smiled, "I taught her a long time ago." We continued walking, "as I was saying, I know Peggy and I know her as a decent honest person. She's had her problems, as we all have, but I think she is inherently good."

"I think you should try to forget that this ever happened and carry on with your life. If you intend having sex with Kate take the proper precautions. I mean use a condom or make sure she is on the pill. Preferably both. Try and sit her down and discuss it with her. It is always better in the open."

Mrs Hardakre gave me a mischievous smile, "many young men would be very envious of you if they knew." I blushed and she laughed. "As far as Peggy is concerned, don't raise the subject unless she does, and then follow her lead."

When we were back in her living room she said, "I have a present for you. I've had them for a long time now and have never found the right moment to give them to you. Pour us both a glass of wine while I go and get them."

A short while later she handed me a wrapped parcel. She raised her glass in salute, "to life!"

I ripped the wrapping with the glee of getting a present. Two books. I read the titles. "Sex Manners For Men" and "The Encyclopaedia of Sexual Knowledge". I looked at Jenny with big eyes.

"One is for fun and the other is for reference." She held her glass up again and waited until I touched hers with mine. "To life."

I read the books. Life returned to normal. I started calling Mrs Abrahams 'Mom'. I played a game of golf with Mr A. He was gracious enough not to laugh at me. A few months passed and I started looking for a car.

One Saturday I popped in at the Abrahams house. "Hi Mom. You're looking nice," I said, looking round, "where's Kate?"

"She went with George and Andrew to the rowing regatta at the Vaal." George was Mr A and Andrew was a keen member on the varsity rowing team.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" Nothing changes in the Abrahams household.

"How have you been? We have not had a chance to talk for a long time. How are classes?" We chatted on easily while I watched her move about the kitchen, making tea, putting out the biscuits. I could not help looking at her breasts moving under her soft woollen jersey, the way her dress hugged her hips, the swell of her buttocks. Her well shaped legs. Mrs A is of medium height with hazel coloured hair, subtly streaked with blonder highlights.

I would guess she weighed about one hundred and thirty pounds and she walked and played tennis regularly. Her skin was clear and lightly tanned. An attractive woman. To my embarrassment I felt myself getting hard.

I am sure she was aware of my scrutiny as I saw the flush rise from her neckline. "Do you like what you see?" she asked striking a prim pose, one arm across her breasts, the other held out like a dancer's. After a pregnant silence we both burst out laughing. We laughed till the tears were streaming down our faces.

"Come here," she held out her arms. I hugged her, holding her lush body to mine. I was aware of all of her, her soft breast pushing into my chest, my legs straddling one of hers and hers straddling one of mine. Her crotch pressed against my thigh, my bulging manhood pressing against her hip.

After a while I pulled her head back and captured her lips with mine. Soft, inviting, wet. I lost myself completely in that kiss. Our tongues danced together, hunting, exploring but not aggressive. "That's not fair. You've been practicing," she said before biting my lower lip. Quite hard. Unbelievably exciting.

"Have you fucked my daughter yet?" Her tongue exploring my teeth under my upper lip.

"Uh-huh," I mumbled shaking my head.

"Are you still a virgin?" her tongue exploring my ear. I shivered at her touch.

"Mmm, " nodding my head.

"A man of few words. We'll have to do something about that." The few words or my being a virgin? I moved my thigh against her sex holding her tightly against me with a hand on each buttock. "Aah, yes. That's nice!" She moved her hands to my bum and ground her stomach into my raging erection. She smelled so nice.

After a while Mrs A took my hand and led me to the stairs. She stopped and turned on the second stair, her face level with mine. Taking my face in both hands she kissed me gently on the lips, our tongues just touching. "Baby, I want you. I want you badly," she looked at me, her face flushed. "It is wrong because I think of you as my son. You are young enough to be my son. If you come upstairs it is because you want to. You can walk away now and I will never blame you. In fact, I will probably thank you in the long run."

She continued to hold my face in her hands, looking me deep in the eyes, her lips slightly parted and pink where I had kissed her lipstick away. Thoughts chased through my brain, the confusion after the past experience, the fear of discovery, the excitement! I thought of Jenny Hardakre with her clear grey eyes and her ability to understand things you had not said. I heard her voice in my head, "go, you only live once. Peggy is a good woman that has had her own troubles."

I put my hands on her waist where it flared out to her hips, "Mom, I want you. More than anything I can think of. You are the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me." I pulled her towards me her prominent pubic bulge pressing against my stomach, her breasts hard against my chest. Very slowly I opened my mouth and captured her lips, my tongue penetrating deeply, swirling around her tongue. Her arms went around my neck and held me close.

After an eternity she said, "come with Mommy."

She turned and demurely climbed the staircase without looking back, expecting me to follow. About halfway up I reach forward and slid my hand up her inner leg, under her dress. Under her petticoat, my hand on her warm thigh. Peggy stop in mid-stride leaning forward slightly. My hand continued upward, touching, then cupping her sex. I felt the heat. The slippery dew. A full handful. She spread her legs slightly, holding onto the banister for balance.

"Does baby like what he feels?"

"Oh, yes."

"What do you feel?"

"Mommy's wonderful pussy."

"I am so wet for you. Can you feel it?"

"Yes, your panties are soaked."

"Can you feel Mommy's clitoris? I am sure it is so swollen you can feel it."

I moved my hand, rubbing her cunt with the palm of her hand and exploring with my finger tips. There I felt the lump under the smooth fabric. I moved my whole hand rubbing both areas. Her hips moved to the same rhythm.

"Yes...Yes! Don't stop! Oh, oh, oh!" Her body shuddered and shook and I am sure she would have fallen if I had not propped her firmly up between her thighs. Mrs A was making high mewing sounds as I ground my hand into her sex. After a while I felt the contractions stop and she sagged against the handrail and I moved up behind her, taking her in my arms. I put the soaked palm against her face. "Do you like your own taste? Lick my hand." I cupped her mouth. I felt her tongues lap my palm.

"Share it with me," Peggy turned in my arms and I cupped both our mouths with my hand, both licking my hand and each other. "Does Mommy taste nice?"

"Oh yes."

Peggy took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She fussed around, drawing the curtains, drawing the bed covers. "Can't have you looking at an old body in the bright light," She turned on a bedside light creating a warm diffused light in the room.

"Come, my baby, my darling. Undress me."

I stood for a moment looking at her, wondering where to start. Mrs A stood waiting. Well, I thought, I had better start at the beginning. I reached out and combed her hair back with my fingers, the tips brushing her scalp. I felt for the clasp of the necklace. After fumbling a moment it parted and I took the jewellery and put it to one side.

I leaned forward and placed my lips against hers while I felt for the bottom of her jersey and pulled it up. Peggy raised her arms and the kiss was broken as the wool passed up and over her head. I ran my hands over the voluptuous breasts with their prominent nipples clearly seen through the fabric of her dress.

I leaned down and put my lips over her right nipple, blowing warm air. Then the same to the other one. They stood out even more and Peggy shuddered, closing her eyes. "Does that feel nice? You have such a beautiful body. I love your smell," I gave her no time to answer as my hands wandered down her sides, round behind her, cupping her soft bum, then to the front cupping her sex, my fingers pushing between her thighs.

Mrs A put a hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she spread her legs.

I then started on the buttons down the front of the dress. The top one, then the next exposing a white lacy bra. When I had undone enough buttons I opened the dress to expose her breasts, resplendent in their bra cups, the tops bulging slightly, the nipples prominent through the fabric. I scratched the nipples with my finger tips, then took them between my thumbs and fingers and pinched them, rolling them gently.

Mrs A sighed and opened her mouth and her breathing became heavier, stopping as I pinched her nipples, panting as I rubbed and rolled.

I undid the rest of the buttons, the front of the dress hanging open showing the white petticoat, the white bra and her lightly tanned stomach. The warm light making it healthy and inviting. I slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

I stepped back to admire this utterly feminine woman. Mrs A stood looking at me with half closed eyes, "you know how to tease a girl!" she said her voice husky with desire. I smiled and kissed her eyes, then her lips and down to her neck. I knelt down and stuck my tongue into her bellybutton tasting the slightly salty skin.

I reached into the waistband of her petticoat, pulling it out and down until it pooled at her feet with the dress. I saw for the first time her white panties, white and lacy like her bra, slightly transparent so that I could see her neatly trimmed pubic patch. The gusset prevented me from seeing her sex but the crotch was dark with moisture and I could clearly see her lips as the fabric parted them.

I slipped a hand between her legs, cupping her buttocks and bringing her crotch tight against my face. I breathed in her woman smell, sharp and strong. I stuck out my tongue and licked where her panties pulled into her cunt savouring her taste and wetting her panties further. I tongued on either side of the panties where it clung to her swollen lips. Using my other hand I pulled the gusset to one side and then licked the length of exposed cunt collecting the pooling juice.

Just as Mrs A stated to grind her sex into my face I stood up, "nooo..."

I shared her juices with her in a deep kiss. Taking her shoulders in my hands I turned Mrs A around to see how to unclip her bra. My fingers tickled her back as I fiddled with the hooks. "You need to practice that," she said. I unhooked the garment.

Mrs A turned back to face me holding the bra in place with her folded arms.

"Do you know how bra sizing works?"

"No.

"Well, the bra size is actually two bits of information. You said your mother is a forty four double D. The forty four is the measurement around the rib cage immediately below the breasts and the double D indicates the size of the bra cup required to support the breast properly." She smiled playfully, "A-cup is the smallest, I am a C-cup. Double D is huge! Tell me about them."

"Tell you what?"

"Don't start that! You know it excites me when you tell me these things. How big were her nipples. You know, personal things."

I stood there a moment picturing what I had seen that evening. "She was wearing a black bra with very wide straps around her chest and very stiff cups, thick and uncomfortable looking. When she undid it her tits drooped against her chest, kind of like balloons filled with water. Her nipples were brown, very big, almost the size of saucers. They wobbled when she moved. The centres were big and fat, much bigger than yours, and they pointed down at the ground."

"Did you get excited looking at them?"

"Yes."

"Tell me more." Mrs A let the bra fall forward and the straps slid down her arms and the garment joined the pile at her feet. I compared her breasts with the picture I had of Mom. Mrs A's breasts sagged slightly and pointed outwards. They were very white compared to her tanned arms, the nipples pink and excited and pointing straight out.

"They were very white and pasty with blue veins showing through the skin. When she held them with her hands some of the brown, the areola, was still visible. At one stage she lifted them to rub underneath and they spilled out of her hand."

I reached forward and put the flat palm of my hand on Mrs A's breast, the nipple in the middle. "She rolled her nipple round and round like this," I demonstrated. "It seemed to excite her. Does it excite you?" I continued to move my hand in small circles.

"Yes!" I could see the flush creeping up from her chest to her neck then to her cheeks as I spoke.

"Her brown areola contracted into oval dimpled area as she rubbed. When she pulled her hand away I saw her nipple was hard, big and red, at least the size of the end of my little finger." I removed a hand and inspected her nipple. I could see it was engorged. I leaned forward and took it in my mouth sucking hard and biting lightly.

"Yes! Do you like Mommy's nipples?" For a moment I was confused about whose nipple she was talking about.

"Yes. Do you like your baby biting your nipple? Trying to suck milk?" I felt her shudder and she pulled my face back to her breast.

"Yes! Suck it harder. Bite it. Yesss!"

While busy with her breast I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her sexy panties, slowly pulling them down. They pooled at her feet. I stepped back to look at Mrs A. Her mature body stood before me, clad only in sandals. She was beautiful! She turned slowly on the spot letting me see the whole of her lush body. "Does baby see anything he likes?"

"You are beautiful. I want to explore your body."

"You will. First, though, I am going to undress you."

As I stood there Mrs A reached for the buttons on my shirt. Undone, she pulled it off my shoulders, down my arms and threw it on the floor. She scratched my nipples softly with her manicured nails. I felt them contract and become super sensitive. She took one in her mouth sucking and lashing the tip with her tongue. I pulled her face harder in to my chest and she bit harder, hurting a bit. I could feel shafts of pleasure shooting through my body, my hard cock. She switched nipples and did the same. I shuddered.

"Does baby like that? A little rough?"

In answer I held her face in place against my chest. Her hands moved up my sides then to my back tickling me with her finger tips. I felt goose pimples pucker my skin. Mrs A chuckled.

I felt her hands move to the waistband of my trousers, first undoing my belt, then the top button then the zip. Hooking her fingers in my jeans and my underpants she pulled them down together. Free at last my rigid cock stood straight out oozing precum from the tip.

I tried to step out of my cloths but my shoes got stuck. Laughing Mrs A released my now sore nipple and said, "sit down baby, let me take off your shoes." As she pushed my towards the bed my cock brushed her stomach. "Wow! Is this all for me? For Mommy?" She took the head in her mouth and licked it clean.

I had been sexually pent up for too long and I erupted in the most exquisite delirious orgasm, spraying shot after shot of thick cum first in her mouth then, as I slipped out, over both of us as her hand took over the job of her mouth, jacking my cock hard and fast, milking me dry.

I was by now lying on the bed jerking and shuddering as the flood subsided.

"You could give a girl some warning," Mrs A said as she again sucked me deep in her mouth. I felt the sensitive head touch the back of her throat and I reached down to hold her still.

"I'm sorry," it had just happened so quickly. "I couldn't help myself. You are so exciting."

We stayed like that for a bit. The world stopped spinning. The wonderful sensation of being in her mouth, the lush body there for me. "Let's go and clean up."

We finished undressing and I sat there admiring her body. Her mature breasts sagging slightly, nipples red and excited. Her bum white and full with the defined divide where I could see her puckered hole when she bent to remove her sandals, her slightly soft stomach above her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Her prominent mound.

We showered together, holding each other tight under the warm water. Washing each other, our hands slick with soap and shampoo, exploring intimate nooks and crannies. Mrs A rubbed her soft breasts against my back as she reached round and washed my cock, then my balls, her fingers slipping lower and exploring my anus.

I returned the compliment, spending time exploring her arse, her wonderful cheeks, the tight hole, slippery with soap. "Do you like that?"

"Oh, yes." She hesitated a moment, "I have never let anyone touch me there before. You are the first."

"There...?"

"My dirty hole," she whispered.

"It's clean now. I am going to explore there later."

"Okay."

Dried, we returned to the bedroom. "Now, I want you. I want you to fuck Mommy. To fill her with your big cock. With your cum." Mrs A took a blue tube from her bedside table then lay down on the bed, moving to the centre. I recognised the tube from seeing Mom use it.

"What is that?"

"Baby has so much to learn. Let me show you."

Mrs A spread her legs, bending her knees slightly. I took in the swollen lips, the open pussy, the engorged clitoris prominent at the top. I noticed for the first time that there was no pubic hair between her legs, it was clean and pink. I don't think I have seen anything so exciting in my life.

"Come close and let me show you," she whispered huskily.

I kneeled at her side, my head level with her pelvis. Opening the tube Mrs A squeezed a dollop of clear gel on her fingers. "The is KY Jelly."

When I looked puzzled she continued, "it is a water based lubricant. Makes things nice and slippery. I don't need lube as you have seen but it is fun. If you play with my bum you must use some because there is no natural lube there and it is very sensitive." Mrs A blushed slightly.

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
253 Followers
123456...8