Kate's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
252 Followers

"Have you played with yourself there?"

"What a question to ask a lady!"

"Well... Have you?"

We looked at each other for a few moments. She nodded.

"Did you enjoy it?"

She nodded slightly, blushing more. "Enough of your impertinent questions! I love the feel of the cool gel as I spread it, especially over my clit." Holding herself open with one hand she spread the goo over her bulging clitoris, rubbing very slowly and softly. Spreading it down to her gaping cunt, slipping her fingers deep inside, moving her fingers around.

"Now I want that big thing inside me" she took her fingers out and spread the remainder of the KY onto my rock hard cock, then urged me between her spread thighs, holding me with her slippery fingers. Still holding herself open she guided the head of my cock to her warm vagina. She held me there for a few moments, savouring the feeling of just the head penetrating her, then, removing her hand and placing it on my rump she pulled me hard into her, at the same time thrusting with her hips. I slipped in easily, gliding in the KY Jelly and her abundant natural lubrication.

The sensation was like nothing I had ever experienced! Her cunt held me like a glove, warm tight, all encompassing. I revelled in the sensations. I was as deeply imbedded as I could be, our pubic hair mashed together. I could at the same time feel her thighs gripping mine as I lay between them, her breasts trapped between us.

I started pistoning into her. "Wait, baby! Slow down. We're in no hurry. I want you to last a long time so that you really enjoy your first time. So that I can enjoy it to the full as well." Mrs A paused a moment, "girls take longer than guys to get there. You have to draw them along with you, curbing your own pleasure to let her keep up. So that you both cum together. It is much more satisfying that way. Suck my nipples!" Her hand on my buttock dictating the rhythm and the depth of penetration.

Her other hand slipped between us and I could feel her playing with herself. Every now and then we squashed her hand between us stopping it's movement. "Ooohh yess!"

"Move your hips so that your pubic bone hits my clit but that you do not move your cock inside me," she demonstrated the slight movement with her fingers on my bum. "Yes, there. Now keep doing that! Yes!"

I suckled on one succulent nipple, then the other. When I got tired of holding myself up to access her breasts I captured her lips in a wide mouthed kiss. Keeping my weight on one elbow and her mouth I slipped a hand under Mrs A's bum, which she lifted to allow me access. My fingers explored her crack, feeling for her anus, spreading her with my fingers.

"Use some KY," Mrs A said into my neck, "hold out your hand." She took the tube of KY in her other hand and squeezed some gel onto the proffered fingers, then onto her own. I felt the cool liquid being spread on my anus. I followed suit.

I waited to feel what she would do. She rubbed up and down, passing over my anus each way. It was like an electric shock every time her finger trailed over the sensitive area. I tried doing the same in the restricted space. The same time, the same rhythm. She clenched her buttocks and spread them to suite the stroking.

"Aaah yesss! Keep doing that. I'm nearly there!" Her hand on my bum dictated the speed and depth of my thrusts. Sometimes she would stop me moving and her finger would circle my anus, pushing on the opening but not penetrating. The sensations running through my body were unbelievable. I could feel her hand on her own cunt moving faster and harder.

"Nearly there. Fuck me!" I started moving my hips harder and faster. Her hand on my bum urged me on. "Harder! Hurt me!" I pounded into her our pubic bones banging together, the slapping sound loud.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She chanted in time with my thrusts. Mrs A put both hands on my buttocks, nails digging in, and pulled me hard and deep into her. Her cunt tightened on my cock and I went over the edge! I pounded into her, ramming as deep as I could. In and out!

Mrs A met me thrust for thrust, her mouth open in a soundless scream . The ecstasy of the orgasm enveloped my whole body as I squirted load after load of hot cum deep in her cunt, her vagina milking me with its own contractions. My fingers on her anus felt the strong spasms passing through her body. I had never experienced anything like it! My orgasm went on and on.

When I eventually stopped ejaculating I continued pumping into Mrs A, urged on by her hands and body as another orgasm, then another ravaged her body.

Exhausted and sensitive I eventually stopped moving, still deeply imbedded. Mrs A face was red, her hair damp with sweat, her lips red and swollen looking. "God, that was amazing! I haven't been fucked like that in years, probably ever!" She lifted her head and kissed me gently, "was that good for you, baby?"

I looked at her for a moment. How do you answer a question like that? It was the most mind blowing experience, beyond anything I had imagined. A nod or a simple "yes" did not do the question justice. Change the subject! "When are the family due back?"

Mrs A jerked, her head swinging round to see the clock at her side table, "baby, don't give me a fright like that!" She took my face in her hands and kissed me again. "We had better clean up and be ready for them." She smiled mischievously, clenching her internal muscles, "a pity, there are still hours of pleasure there."

"I think he died of overwork!" We both laughed, the movement dislodging my now flaccid cock.

"Nooo!" Mrs A tried to keep me in but it was too late. "I would love to suck you clean but KY tastes so awful."

I lay there thinking that the person I thought I knew was not that person at all. Mrs A was a serene mother and wife, always beautifully dressed, beautifully mannered. Under the clothes was a sensuous, uninhibited, almost shocking person using the language of the gutter in a cultured accent. Not that I minded!

As she rolled towards me I felt the weight of her breasts rest against my ribs, the wet pubic hair nestle against my thigh. We kissed and I felt myself responding, getting hard under her warm hand.

"You're incorrigible!" We kissed softly and gently.

"What about Mr A?"

"What about him?"

"Won't he know? When..." I stopped in confusion not knowing how to go on.

Mrs A lay back looking at the ceiling. After a long moment she said, "never mind about George. We have our own arrangement. His sexual needs lie elsewhere."

"Don't you. I mean..."

"I don't really want to talk about it now. Maybe one day. Come, lazybones, into the shower so I can feel that lovely body of yours one more time."

CHAPTER 4

Strangely, the atmosphere in the Abraham's household was relaxed and friendly. To all appearances Mrs A and I retained our friendly relationship, Mr A was his normal self and Kate and I continued on from where we left off.

Things were getting pretty hot when we were alone, although there was a little reserve on my behalf. We also never got intimate at her house.

Mr A offered to sell me Andrew's old car after his twenty first birthday when he would receive a new one. All very secret of course! We negotiated a price and terms that I could afford and shook hands on it. Only a month away!

I decided it was time to buy condoms. You just never know!

I know people buy condoms all the time, even get them for free, but I was too embarrassed to go and buy them directly. I thought of the old joke about the fellow with a winking impediment in one eye that was always served with condoms when he asked for aspirin, wink, wink. I should be so lucky!

Eventually I slipped a packet of them into a basket of groceries for home. No one even blinked an eyelid at the till point and there I was, ready for action.

The Abrahams were planning a wedding anniversary celebration at their house. Caterers, barmen and decorators were all involved, as was the whole family. As we worked I could not help but look at Mrs A as she organised everything. She was so sexy in a simple dress and apron. Her legs and arms were bare and I could see her panty line through the dress from the back. No petticoat! I could not help getting aroused and I was having difficulty in hiding it.

While everyone was running about like chickens without heads, Mrs A asked me to help her upstairs quickly. I ran up the stairs and then to the master bedroom where she stood at the door. Her cheeks were flushed as she stood there with her hands on her hips.

"Has Mommy been teasing my baby?" She asked taking me in her arms and holding her body tight against mine. "Let me help you quickly." She drew me into the room, closed and locked the door and led me to the bed.

"Undo you jeans and show me your beautiful hard cock!" These crude words made all the more exciting coming from her mature mouth. "Come on! We only have a few minutes."

I undid my jeans and pulled them down together with my underpants, my turgid cock springing into view.

"Lie down." Mrs A kneeled on the carpet between my legs, grabbed the base of my cock in her right hand and captured the swollen head in her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked. Bliss! Her hand started moving up and down the shaft, her left hand cupping my balls. "Does baby like that?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?" the old game again her hand moving up and down my cock, pulling the foreskin hard back, gripping quite tightly. Better than I ever did myself. "Say it. What does baby like?"

"I love it when Mommy plays with me."

"Plays with what?"

"With my cock. When she sucks it into her mouth, tasting my juices. Does Mommy like sucking me?"

"Yes. But I want to watch. To see the precum ooze out the end. To see the big red head. To feel your balls churn." She licked the trickle of precum off the head, the shaft and her fingers. "I want you to cum quickly before anyone misses us," she said and pumped my cock her face inches away. "Tell me when you are cumming."

Her hand moved faster and harder and her other hand massaged my balls and then explored between my cheeks, discovering my anus. I felt the orgasm start in my toes, pins and needles rushing through my body. "I'm cumming! Oooh! Oooh!"

Mrs A took me back into her mouth as the first spray of semen erupted from the tortured tip. Squirt after squirt. As on the first occasion, Mrs A could not contain all the cum and it oozed out on either side of her mouth, down my shaft and into my pubic hair. Her mouth jerked convulsively as she swallowed. She looked so sexual with her hand pumping my cock in her mouth, milky cum spilling all over the place.

Eventually, when the spasms subsided, and Mrs A had licked me as clean as was possible, she sat on the bed and kissed me deeply and with a wide open mouth. Sharing the remainder of my juices with me. "You owe me one," she whispered licking my cheek and then my eyelids. "Time to go, I'll follow in a few minutes."

The evening passed in a daze. I drank too much, or at least that is what it felt like. I danced with Kate, close and intimate. I danced with Mrs A, holding her at arm's length. She whispered in my ear as I thanked her for the dance, "remember that you owe Mommy one."

Kate and I went and sat on the veranda where it was nice and cool. "What did Mom say to you?"

"Oh, aah, she thanked me for all the help today." I looked away, glad the light was low. We were sitting on the love seat looking out over the garden. The Abraham's back garden was huge and beautifully maintained, the trees casting black shadows, the shrubbery lining the walkways. I sat holding her hand.

After a while I said, "let's go for a walk." Without waiting for a reply I stood, took her hand and led her out into the garden. The area was deserted with everyone inside socialising. We were in any case much too young for the general company, most of the guests being friends of Mr and Mrs Abrahams.

Once in the shadows I took her in my arms and kissed her, holding her close. We kissed for a long time, exploring each other's mouths. She said, "you've been a bit distant lately. Are you unhappy? Is there someone else?"

"No! I want to be with you. I got a big scare when your mom walked in on us. I know that was months ago, but I cannot get over the fact that I think she is watching us now." I kissed her quickly, "what did she say to you afterwards?" We had not discussed the incident at all.

"She quizzed me about what we had been doing, about how far we had gone, whether I was still a virgin."

"And you said...?"

"I eventually told her everything. She kept asking me until I told her. More and more detail."

"And?"

"Well, she asked whether I had enjoyed it. Whether I thought you were a good lover." She hugged me tight, "I said you were the best!"

I held her to me in return, "and that was that?"

"She said she was sending me to my aunt so that I could think about things. About wanting to be a virgin when I got married. About the dangers of premarital sex."

"Did she tell your aunt why you were suddenly being sent there?"

"Only that she thought I was getting too serious about a boy. Aunt Annie and I get on well and I told her the basics. She thought it was very funny. I was cross at first, then I could not help but laugh with her. It was a huge relief." She held me tight for a moment, "that night, the one where we were... Anyway, that night, I lay in bed dreading what would happen. I did not sleep a wink. I expected Dad to burst into my room at any moment. I don't know, I expected them to throw me out of the house. You know how big things are in your head at night?"

"And now? How does Mom treat you now?"

"As though nothing ever happened. She has never referred to it again. Well, maybe that's not true. She asked me whether I wanted to go onto the pill. Just in case."

"What did you say?"

"I said I would think about. I felt so good. I felt that she was treating me as an adult, as her friend."

"Have you thought about it now? I mean... you and I...You know what I mean."

"I'm not ready for that yet. I love it when you touch me and I love touching you. All over. I loved what we did that afternoon and I would like to do it again. But I am not ready for sex yet. I am going to work in PE next month when I qualify." PE being Port Elizabeth. "Then where will we be? Long distance relationships are difficult."

I'm not sure what I felt about that. Relief because of what was happening between her mom and me, or disappointment that I would not get to love that beautiful body. The one in my arms. I kissed her fiercely pulling her body against mine with one hand and cupping a breast with the other.

Kate responded just as fiercely, grinding her pelvis against mine, her arms around my neck.

Kate was wearing a simple full length dress zipped down the back. Not the best for groping while standing in the dark. While continuing to kiss her I pulled the zipper slowly down. I felt Kate shiver as the cool air reached her skin. My fingers explored the warm flesh, feeling the bra strap then further down the g-sting, the waist strap and the other disappearing between her bum cheeks.

I tickled her back and side where I could reach using my fingertips, so softly that it tickled my fingers. I felt the goose pimples rise on her skin. "That feels so nice," she whispered in my ear.

"I wish we had somewhere to go," I said.

"So do I, but Mom will miss us soon." Her hand moved to the bulge in my trousers, rubbing it. "Poor baby, you'll just have to wait!" It was shocking to have Kate call me baby too!

I turned Kate around in my arms, her back to me, my arm inside her dress reaching round and cupping her sex. "Mmmm. I'm so horny!" Kate moved her bum against my erection. I slipped my fingers under the leg band of her G-string feeling her warm wet cunt.

At that moment we heard Mrs A call from the house, "Kate! Mark! Are you there?" We both froze. "Kate!" She called again. We could see her standing on the veranda with her hands on her hips. Shaking her head she went back into the house.

"Quick!" Said Kate in an urgent whisper, "round to the front garden." I zipped her dress up and we ran round the house to where all cars were parked. As we reached the garage the front door opened and Mrs A appeared. "Kate! Mark!"

"Over here!" Kate shouted back.

"I need some help with the drinks. Come on!"

As we reached her she gave us both a searching look, "What have you two been up to?"

"I was just showing her Andrews old car, telling her that I was going to buy it," I lied.

"That's supposed to be a secret until Andrew's birthday."

Trying to look contrite I said, "I know, but I am so excited. And Kate won't say anything."

Mrs A snorted and said, "Kate, go and get the Champaign glasses, it is almost midnight." Kate ran off and Mrs A took my right hand and brought it to her nose, sniffing deeply. "That's two you owe me!" She turned on her heel and followed Kate. "Make yourself useful!" she said over her shoulder.

The rest of the night passed uneventfully, as did the next few weeks. I continued in the usual routine of going to varsity, studying and sleeping at home. I spent what little time I had with Kate knowing that she was leaving soon.

Andrew's twenty first birthday was a big event. It was held at a nearby venue with a live band, the whole nine yards. As usual I was involved with all the preparation, fetching and carrying, cleaning and organising. Generally helping.

Time to leave the Abraham's house, Mrs A sent us all off in one car with the instructions for me to return in half an hour to collect her as she still had to finish dressing and do her makeup.

Twenty minutes later I was back at the house. "Mom!" I called as I entered. No reply. I went upstairs and knocked on the half open bedroom door, "Mom, are you ready?"

As I peeped round the door I saw Mrs A standing near the bed. I started with surprise! She was wearing an ivory coloured lacy bra through which I could make out the darker brown of her nipples, and a suspender belt and stockings, finished in elegant high heeled shoes. No panties!

I could see her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, the nether lips bare and visible. I stared at the beautiful vision in front of me. "You owe me two. Payback!" With that she lay back on the bed on a towel already in place, her heels on the edge of the bed, her knees raised and spread. I could see the level of her excitement by the puffiness of her lips and sheen of moisture on her thighs.

"I need you. I want you to taste me, suck me, make me cum. I'll teach baby what Mommy likes. Come to me."

I knelt between her widely spread thighs. I took in the wonderful sight, the hairless lips thick and spread, the deep pink interior clearly visible. The trickle of woman-juice running down to the just visible pink-brown puckered back opening. The prominent clitoris peeping out from its hood.

"Are you just going to look or are you going to do something? We don't have all night." Her tone was mischievous and light but I could hear the need. "I've missed you." I moved my face right up to her cunt, breathing deeply the smell of excitement, savouring it.

"God, you are beautiful!" With my tongue I started exploring her sex, separating the outer and inner lips, running the tip up and down. The other side. Dipping into the gaping opening. Pushing as deep as I could, my lips hard against her lips, pressing hard. Fucking her with my tongue, tasting her sweet sour woman's taste, deep kissing her. Lapping all round the opening, moving up and around the swollen clitoris but not actually touching it. Up, around, in and out.

"You are teasing Mommy! You'll be sorry."

I put my hands on the back of her thighs and pushed them up till her knees were touching her breasts with their excited nipples. I moved my face down and lapped her arsehole. I licked up and down her crack, passing over the sensitive puckered hole. At first touch Mrs A tensed up and held herself closed. I simply waited with my tongue between her cheeks until she relaxed and opened to my tongue.

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
252 Followers
1...345678