Kate's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
252 Followers

I felt Mrs A use her hands to spread herself further, "yes! You are so naughty. I love it. I love you." She gave me total access to her arsehole.

I centred my tongue on the small opening and, stiffening the tip, tried to penetrate her. A tiny bit. Lick around the opening and try to enter again. A little more. And again and again until I felt her relax completely and my tongue pushed in about half an inch. The taste was slightly acid, not unpleasant. I fucked her as best I could with my tongue. "Yes, yes!"

I let her legs go and replaced my tongue with my index finger. With my left hand I spread her cunt, pulling the skin upwards uncovering her clit. I took the engorged nub into my mouth and sucked, running the tip of my tongue over the smooth head.

"I'm cumming! Don't stop! Harder! Aaah!" Mrs A thrashed around under my onslaught. "Aaah, aaah," I slipped my thumb deep into her cunt feeling the finger deep in her arse. The contractions were very powerful , fast and continuous. I felt her spray cum out over my hand. She had ejaculated again.

Holding her hard in my mouth I undid my trousers, letting my cock spring free. In one move I stood up, took my cock, placed it at the gaping entrance to her cunt and pushed, penetrating deeply in one move. I pounded into her hard and fast with long strokes, almost coming out of her before ramming home again. I could feel myself hitting her servex, her position with her knees up against her breasts letting me penetrate so deeply.

"Yes baby! Fuck Mommy. Hurt me! Cum deeply in me! Yes! Yes"

I could hardly recognise the voice it was so full of lust.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted, my cock deeply embedded in the warm gripping cunt, my pubic bone grinding against her clitoris.

"Yes! Yes!" grunted Mrs A pulling me hard and deep into her, her nails digging into my buttocks. "I'm cumming with you. Aaaah!" I could feel her vagina contracting rhythmically around me, milking me, making the sensations more intense. I just kept squirting deep inside her.

I stood between her legs supporting my weight on my outstretched arms as our bodies quieted. I was still fully in her, still hard. She said, "that was wonderful. We had better go or they will be asking where we have been." Mrs A pushed me away, then dropped to her knees in front of me and took me deep in her mouth, "mmmmm," as she sucked me clean.

I could see her one hand cupping her sex as moved her mouth on my hard cock. "This will have to wait till next time," she stood up, still cupping her sex, and walked to the commode and sat down. "You are such a messy boy!" I could hear the tinkle of the water as she urinated, exciting me even more. " We haven't time to shower. Come on, we must hurry".

By this time I had my trousers on and was washing my hands and face. Mrs A washed her hands, kissed me then went to her bedroom where she picked up her knickers, pulled them on, followed be a petty coat and finally dropping a black silky dress over her head. "Be a honey and zip Mommy up."

When we arrived at the party Mr A approached us immediately, "cutting it a bit fine, aren't you old girl. Where have you been?"

Mrs A simply looked at him. After a pregnant silence, where his eyes flashed across to me and back to Mrs A, he turned away saying, "come on, old girl, our guests are waiting."

I was shocked! Mortified! My eyes flew to Mrs A's face. She simply winked at me and followed after her husband. I was left standing at the entrance not sure how to continue. He knew! Where to from here? I felt myself again engulfed in the now familiar feeling of dread.

I jumped as I felt hands touch me. Kate had my hands in hers, "come on, they are waiting for us. Where have you been?"

"I...uh...I was waiting for your mom to finish dressing. She took forever!" I improvised.

The evening passed in a trance. Once, while dancing with Mrs A, she whispered, "you are such a messy boy! I can feel you running down my legs. I wish I could taste it." How often would this woman shock me?

"I need to speak to you," I whispered back, checking to see where Kate was. I could see her dancing with her brother on the other side of the room.

"We'll try for Sunday morning. Mommy can't wait." That was two days away! What was going to happen between now and then? Kate was leaving next week for Port Elizabeth and we had not discussed our future, if any. I was to collect my new car some time next week and I had to deal with Mr A. Big Mr A! Dread lay like a lead block in my belly.

Sunday morning eventually dawned and I lay in bed trying to plan the day. Random thoughts bombarded my sense. Suicide? Abscond? In the end I got up, showered, had breakfast with Mom before riding my bicycle over to the Abrahams' home. With trepidation I entered the house going to the kitchen where I could hear activity. As I walked in they all greeted me, all seeming in high spirits.

"You've got to come see my new wheels!'' shouted Andrew, "it's awesome!" He went on to tell me all about the car, the specs, everything. At the same time Mrs A poured me a cup of tea and I settled on a stool next to Kate, where she held my hand tightly under the table. Mr A greeted me as he always did, "Mark," with a nod. All seemed normal.

"What are your plans for today?" asked Mrs A above the hubbub.

"Nothing in particular. Help Kate pack. Do whatever needs doing."

"Andy, I wish you were more like Mark, always there when you need him," Mrs A looked at me and I looked away feeling the blush rise.

"Aw, Mom!" Andrew whined. "Come and look at my car." Kate and I followed him out of the kitchen. And so the day passed without an opportunity to speak to Mrs A alone.

Late in the afternoon I was in the kitchen when Mrs A entered. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, "sorry we have not had a chance to talk, you see what a mad house it has been. Maybe Thursday after Kate has left." She took my hand, "if you want to be alone with Kate for a bit I will organise for everyone to leave you alone."

"Here, you mean? At the house?"

"Yes, you goose, in her bedroom if you like. If I can't trust you now I will never trust you."

"I would like that. We have not had a chance to talk, to find out what we want to do."

"And to kiss her, amongst other things," Mrs A put on a serious expression. After a moment we both started laughing.

"What's so funny?" asked Kate, walking in the door.

"Your boyfriend, that's what." Mrs A let go of my hand and walked to the door. "What do you want for supper? I'll take the old man with me to get takeaways. That'll take about an hour. Andrew won't be back for hours showing his new car off." We made our choices and then we were alone, an hour to ourselves!

I took Kate by the hand and led her upstairs to her bedroom. I had not been there often, it being sort of out-of-bounds to visiting boys. The room was all pink and fluffy with stuffed toys on shelves, posters of song artists and actors on the walls. There was a desk with a computer against one wall with an overflowing bookcase above it. Against an adjacent wall were two three quarter beds with lots of pillows and pink covers. Her case with cloths bulging out was on the floor.

I took her in my arms and kissed her, gently at first and then more urgently. Kate's uninhibited response soon had us kissing passionately, body grinding against body. "I want you," I whispered.

"I want you too," Kate bit my lower lip and moved back until she sat on her bed, drawing me after her. We lay in each other's arms, continuing to kiss. I rubbed her back, first over her cloths and then under, pushing her tee-shirt up. Sitting up, I drew it over her head, then her sweat suit trousers. There she was lying in her bra and panties, both pink like her room.

"Lie on your tummy," I said taking off my shirt, then my jeans. We were now both in our underwear, my rigid cock making a tent in my underpants, screaming for release. It was now or never and I took them off, my cock springing free and standing straight out. I climbed onto the bed again, straddling her legs. I leaned forwards and unsnapped her bra letting the straps fall to the bed.

I started massaging her shoulders, then her back all the way down to her panty line and down either side to the bulge of her breasts. At first she lay passively letting me rub and press, working the muscles, then I could see her tense in response to the stimulation. I moved off her legs to kneel at her side. I was a bit embarrassed by the amount of precum that had pooled between her thighs and onto the bed cover.

I took her panties and drew them down her legs, slowly at first giving Kate an opportunity to object. In contrast she lift her body off the bed to allow me to take them off. There for the first time we were completely naked together.

I could not help comparing her body with that of her mother's. The skin finer, the muscles tighter, the flesh firmer. Maturity has its own sexuality. Kate was young and beautiful, photogenic. At this stage I was only looking at her back, the swell of her hips, the cleft of her buttocks and her shapely legs.

I continued to massage, working further down, rubbing and working the firm buttocks, then her legs. The tips of my fingers brushed her anus, then the moist spot between her thighs. Unconsciously Kate spread her legs slightly giving me easier access.

I concentrated again on her back, neck and arms, this time using only my fingertips, running them softly over her skin. The underside of her arms, the smooth armpits, her neck, the sides of her breasts. Her skin puckered with goose pimples and I felt her shudder. Down to her buttocks along the edges of her cleft, the top of her thighs where they joined and disappeared, then back. Kate clenched her cheeks together and spread them in time with my movements. I explored further between her thigh feeling the heat of her cunt, back to her arse, trailing my fingers over her sensitive anus. Back and forth each time a little further and more intimate.

Kate reached back and took my turgid cock in her warm hand, holding me, gently stroking me. I replaced my fingers with my tongue, running the tip over her pink anus, down between her thighs to her vaginal opening, then back. Kate raised her buttocks off the bed with each stroke, "that feels so good," she whispered.

"Roll over," I said. I marvelled at the lush body that was shyly revealed. Young, firm, inviting. I leaned forward and kissed Kate deeply. Placing my hand on her lower belly. "You are beautiful," I said.

"So are you," she replied lifting her head and looking at my body. She reached out and scooped some of the precum dribbling from the end of my cock with her finger and bringing to her mouth. "Mmm, you taste nice. Lie down so that I can taste more." As I move she said, "no, not that way, the other way round. So we can explore together. Golly, but you are making a mess. Come here!"

I lay on my side with my cock level with her face and my face level with her crotch. I manoeuvred her lower leg under my armpit and stood her other leg vertically, knee bent, heel almost against her bum. Her spread cunt way inches from my face. I inhaled her excited woman scent, savouring it. Her wispy hair was wet from her excitement and stuck to her skin.

Again I compared mother and daughter. Kate's smell was sweeter, somehow lighter. Her pubic hair was untrimmed but there was very little of it, blond almost transparent hair. Her outer lips were more elegant, smaller and lighter in colour. A beautiful picture.

I placed my mouth over her vaginal opening, kissing it as I would her mouth, exploring with my tongue, moving my lips. I felt Kate take me in her mouth, warm and exciting. I shivered. I explored the whole area, sucking as I did, drawing her nectar into my mouth. Wonderful!

I switched my attention to her small clitoris. It was hard as a button, standing proud of its protective hood. Again I placed my mouth over the whole area, not touching the clitoris itself but just applying suction. Kate's hips moved in an attempt to get more contact and I felt her move one hand to the back of my head, pulling me deeper into her crotch.

I kept her in suspense for a moment longer before passing the tip of my tongue over the tip of her clitoris. Again and again, only just licking the tip. Kate's hips humped against my face in agitation. I moved my lips to capture only her clitoris and started licking the whole head using the flat of my tongue. The movement of her hips became uncoordinated, jerky.

The movement of her mouth on my cock became more urgent, being helped by her other hand gripping the base. "Are you on the pill yet?"

"No. Do you have condoms?"

"No. I never thought we would get the opportunity to...uhh...to make love."

"Well, what you are doing is wonderful! Put a finger inside me. Yes, like that! It feels wonderful and full. You are so big I don't think you would ever fit inside me." Kate took me back in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the swollen head. Bliss!

I put a second finger inside her wet warm hole and moved them in and out, twisting at the same time, while I continued to lick and suck her clitoris. Kate was humping her hips into my face in time with my thrusts.

I felt I was getting close and I stopped her head moving with my hand.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, I'm getting close and I want to cum with you. At the same time."

"I'm nearly there! What you are doing is wonderful! Oh, oh!" She encouraged me by spreading her legs wider.

I kept up a steady rhythm, moving my fingers in and out, licking and sucking at the same time and pulling her cunt hard against my face with a hand on her bum.

"Nearly there! Yes! Yes!" Kate took me back in her mouth and started pumping with her hand at same time moving her mouth up and down my shaft. Suddenly she froze , pushed tight against my mouth, all her muscles tense. I felt the dam break. Frantic thrusts with her pelvis, her hand grabbing my hair and pushing it harder into her crotch and her cunt spasming on my fingers. I continued licking and finger-fucking her, keeping her in place with the hand on her bum.

Mean time she was sucking and pumping my cock with both her hand and mouth. I felt my own orgasm start from the tips of my toes through my body centring on my cock deep in Kate's mouth. The first spray of semen sent the most exquisite feeling through my core, followed by squirt after squirt.

I did not flag in my ministrations of Kate's body. I was aware of her orgasm subsiding, the rhythmic contractions becoming weaker.

I continued to pump my cock into her mouth.

After what seemed an age we both stilled, exhausted, overwhelmed, breathing hard.

"Come to me, baby," Kate whispered. I turned around and took Kate in my arms lying half on top of her, her breasts squashed between us. "Kiss me."

I kissed her deeply, tasting my sperm on her lips, her tongue. Salty and acrid. Not the best. Kate licked my lips and face. "Do you like the taste of you?" I asked her.

"Yes. But I prefer the taste of you. So masculine. Do you like the taste of your cum?"

"Not really. Well, the taste is okay, the smell is a bit strong. It won't stop my kissing you. Ever." I kissed her long and hard. "Is that it? The end? Our last time together?" I leaned back so that I could see her face.

"Let's see what happens. A week, two weeks, a few months. I am not sure when we will see each other again. I feel like my heart is breaking while at the same time I am so excited about a new job. A new life. Away from all of this."

"I thought you were happy here."

"I am, but I feel caged. Imprisoned. As though Mom is always checking up on me. Us. I'm shocked she gave us this time together alone." She kissed me lightly. "We had better get dressed. I don't want to go through all that again!"

We started getting dressed, finding our cloths crumpled next to the bed. "But we will keep in touch. e-mails, telephone?" I asked.

"More than that. We will become cyber lovers!" Kate giggled.

I was a bit shocked. "Have you got a cyber lover now?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she smiled taking the sting out of the words.

Both dressed, Kate went into her bathroom, half closing the door. I could hear the rustle of clothing then the sound of her urinating. I heard the sound of her taking toilet paper then the flush. I followed her in and took my turn to pee, Kate at the basin washing her hands and face. She moved up behind me and took me in her hand, aiming the flow into the water.

"I wish I could do that!" she said spraying patterns in the water. I started to get hard and it became more difficult to pee. Kate burst out laughing, "I see a problem rising," she quipped, letting go of me.

We both cleaned up and were sitting down stairs in the kitchen when Mr and Mrs A arrived back with supper. Mrs A gave us both sharp looks before starting to lay the table. Mr A went off to wash his hands and Mrs A told Kate to go and choose a bottle of wine for supper. When we were alone she gave me a short, hard, open mouthed kiss. "I can taste Kate. Did you have a good time? I'm jealous," she gently cupped my crutch in her hand, "I miss Big Boy," she gave me another short hard kiss and then continued fussing around the kitchen. "Thursday afternoon."

CHAPTER 5

Kate left for Port Elizabeth. I took possession of my new car. Classes were now finished for the year and I worked around the house doing all the things I had neglected during the year. I went to the book store where I worked evenings. Life went on and I missed Kate already.

Maybe it was all in my head now that she had left and I felt a great loss. I thought about Thursday as it loomed. It excited me and I dreaded it. The risks we were running, the wonderful sex.

Thursday morning I finished mowing the lawn, showered and jumped into my much prized new car, and set off for the Abraham's place. It was only a small Toyota but I loved it! I had polished it twice, shampooed the interior, degreased the motor, polished the wheels. It was immaculate! And I had only had it for three days, going on four. Mechanically it was in great condition, Mr A ensuring that it was always service correctly and on time.

I parked in the driveway and went inside. Surprise, surprise, Mrs A was in the kitchen making tea. I went over and gave her a hug, holding her close. Her arms went around me, her face against my chest. We stood like that for quite a time before I lifted her chin and kissed her on the lips. It was a soft slow kiss, Mrs A being faintly reluctant. "What's up?" I asked feeling the dread rise.

Mrs A would not meet my eyes. "Have some tea," she said, disengaging herself and pouring the tea. We sat in silence sipping our tea. After a time she reached out and took my hand. There was a hint of tears in her eyes as she looked at me, "you know that I would never do anything to hurt you?"

I looked at her not knowing where this was going. Without getting a reply she continued, "you once asked about George. About George and I. At the time I said I did not want to talk about it. Well, the time has come for us to talk about it."

Shocked, I stood up nearly knocking the stool over, "does Mr A know about us?"

"Sit down!" Mrs A commanded, "hear me out." After a pause she started talking, "early in our marriage I discovered that George's sexual interests lay elsewhere. That he was more interested in boys, men, than he was in women. In me. I was absolutely devastated."

"You must understand that in those times, twenty five or thirty years ago, homosexuality was not socially acceptable. If fact it was severely frowned upon by society, by the church. You must also understand that who you married was not always all your own choice. Families were involved, parents, relatives. George's parents and mine were close friends and my father's business was associated with George's family business. It was in their interest to link the two families, thereby the two businesses."

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
252 Followers
1...345678