Kate's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, after much soul searching, we decided that we would live our own separate sexual lives on condition that we were discrete and that we would always be honest with each other, share our experiences. In many ways this has been a good arrangement, if not lonely at times. And the older I get the more lonely it has become. George and I have shared the most wonderful experiences, sometimes even gratifying ourselves in the process of telling."

Mrs A looked away, a blush rising to her cheeks. "There, I have told you my most intimate secret. I have never shared it with anyone before." She continued staring into the distance. After a long time I saw her shake herself. "This time is also different. Different from anything that has happened before. George wants to watch us," she turned back to me, "to see you and I be intimate."

I stood up, shaking my head violently. "No! No ways. I must go..."

"Please. Trust me, I will make things right. Just this once to see how it turns out," Mrs A pleaded. "It is really important to me. I promise you can trust me." She came round the counter and took me in her arms. I stood as stiff as a board with my arms at my side. "Please!"

"Is Mr A here now?"

"Yes. He is upstairs waiting for your answer. If you say absolutely not then we will live by that, but you and I will not be able to see each other again, and I would hate that." She leaned back and looked me in the eyes, "Given the circumstances of my life I have experiences quite a number of men, but overall I have been deprived of plentiful, regular sex. And it has seldom been satisfying."

"I have never experiences the heights that you have brought me to. You are by far the best lover I have ever had, even though you have little or no experience. It is not the experience that counts, it is the attitude. You are unselfish, giving," she winked and smiled, "and you have the right equipment."

"George is a good man. He has been a wonderful caring companion, a wonderful parent to our children. A generous provider. I love him in my way. I need you in my way. I promise I will make it fun and George will make it worth your while." She held me close again, "please?"

I forced myself to relax in her arms and returned the embrace, holding her close. My head was in turmoil, "has Mr A ever watched before?"

"No. Not in person, that is. We once set up a video camera but that was not very satisfactory. It was too dark, not aimed quite right and I was very self-conscious. We had many hours of laughter over it, though. I still have it. We can watch it together some time."

She took my hand and led me to the door, to the stairs. I followed as a lamb to slaughter. She turned on the first step and sought my lips, kissing me hungrily while at the same time sliding her hand over my crotch, feeling for me through my jeans. "Help me baby. I am as scared as you are. Help Mommy."

We climbed the stairs and walked into the bedroom hand in hand. The curtains were drawn, the covers turned down and the light dimly on. Very cosy and warm. Like an execution room to me.

"I'll be with you now," Mrs A turned away and left the room. I stood at the side of the bed wondering the wisdom of the decision, of my being here with my girlfriend's mother, my lover, and waiting for her husband to appear and watch the show. Was I mad? I was on the point of fleeing when Mrs A came back and pushed the door half closed. "My poor baby. We will get through this together. Watch."

She put her arms around my neck and started kissing me. Softly at first, then her tongue exploring, forcing its way into my mouth, moving, dancing. I started kissing her back, probing deep in her mouth, sucking her tongue.

I heard a faint sound and opened my eyes. I saw Mr A walk silently into the room, moving to a chair in the corner that I had not noticed. He was wearing what looked like a loose brocaded dressing gown, belted at the waist and bare feet. He was still a huge man in his bare feet!

Mrs A must have felt me stiffen because she tightened her grip around my neck and whispered in my ear, "relax, we will give him a show to remember. Undress me." She turned me around so that my back was towards Mr A and started undoing the buttons of my shirt. I, in turn, unzipped the front of her dress, letting it fall from her shoulders revealing sheer white lace underwear. White is so provocative against slightly tanned skin, so clean, so revealing.

My shirt off, Mrs A undid the buckle and button on my jeans, the zipper. I could feel Mr A's stare burning into my back!

Now we both in our underwear. I drew her body to mine and kissed her, tongue aggressively exploring. Mrs A was as aggressive in turn, our teeth bumping. I cupped her buttocks and pulled her crutch hard against me, grinding it against my thigh. I felt Mrs A's hand slip under the waistband of my underpants and grip my cheeks in turn, holding me tight to her.

I left her mouth and kissed the side of her face, then her neck, down her shoulder and to the swell of her breast where it emerged from her bra. I dropped to my knees, my mouth now level with her belly button which I lapped with the tip of my tongue. Mrs A's fingers grabbed my hair and held me tight to her stomach.

I ran my hands up her inner thighs to her crotch, feeling the wet area between her legs, slippery through the material. Mrs A spread her legs to allow me access. I lingered there rubbing over the slippery area, feeling her clitoris easily through the thin fabric.

Impatiently I hooked my fingers into the waist elastic and pulled her panties down in one swift movement, leaving them around her ankles. I felt Mrs A's hands hook under my armpits, pulling me to my feet. We again kissed as she pulled my underpants down releasing my rock hard cock. She had to bend double at the waist to pull my underpants all the way down, her face now level with my cock which stuck straight out. Taking it in one hand she licked the tip gathering the drool of precum.

Her other hand coaxed me sideways so the Mr A could see what she was doing. "Don't you think he is beautiful? So hard and excited for me. So big!" She took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip.

I took the back of her head in my hands and pushed deep into her mouth, feeling the contact with her throat. I felt the gag response and relented letting her draw her mouth back. Then in again. In and out, fucking her mouth. After a while Mrs A pushed me away and stood up at the same time releasing her bra and letting that slip down her arms and then to the floor. We kissed and I could taste myself on her lips, her tongue. Slightly salty.

She urged me towards the bed and then guide me to lie down, my legs hanging over the edge facing Mr A. I felt vulnerable and exposed.

Mrs A got on the bed kneeling next to me. Leaning forward she fed a stiff nipple into my mouth with one hand, the other sliding down my belly to grip my hard cock. Holding it upright, she moved her had up and down the shaft, pumping slowly, stopping, then pumping again.

I slipped my hand between her thighs feeling for her warm cunt. I found the opening and penetrated with two fingers to the knuckles, then three, moving in time with her hand. I could not believe how hot and wet she was, almost like a heater. Mrs A moved the other nipple to my eager lips.

I was aware that she was showing me off to Mr A, holding me upright before his eyes, pulling the foreskin back to reveal the swollen head, the moving her hand up stretching me to my full length.

I glanced across at Mr A and saw that the front of his gown was open and that he was reclining in the chair, his cock in one hand while he fondled his balls with the other. It was difficult to see clearly in the half light but his cock seemed small, possibly still flaccid. As his hand moved down I saw that he was in fact erect and that his cock was quite short but very fat. His eyes were fixed on my cock!

"George, you can move closer if you want. I'm sure my baby won't mind." Without waiting for an answer Mrs A bent to capture one of my nipples in her mouth, sucking, biting, rolling the tip between her teeth. I continued to move my hand in and out of her opening, four fingers now penetrating. She was very tight!

I believe having an audience was turning her on. She said, "my baby's got four fingers inside me. In my cunt. Getting me ready for his big cock." Her breath was coming hard and fast, grunting every time the palm of my hand slapped her clitoris.

She let go of my cock and moved to mount me, getting astride my body. "Guide my baby into me," she said over her shoulder. I froze as I felt a cool hand take hold of my cock. "Relax baby. George will guide you into me." I felt Mr A move his hand up and down the full length of my cock. He felt different, harder, stronger. I could hear his breath and the dry sound of his mouth as it opened and closed.

He pulled hard down on my cock, exposing the full head and then I felt the warmth of Mrs A's cunt envelope me. He continued to hold the base of my cock as Mrs A rose and fell. The sensation was exquisite. Every now and then Mrs A stopped moving and Mr A squeezed the base of my cock hard, stopping me from getting too close. Then up and down again, his hand moving with her.

I reached up and took a heavy breast in each hand, feeling the weight, the soft firmness, the pebble like nipples. I took each nipple and pulled, stretching them out, squeezing them hard. I felt her shudder.

After a few minutes of this Mrs A moved up my body, pulling off my rigid cock. I could feel the cool air on the suddenly exposed head. Mr A continued to stroke me firmly as Mrs A moved her cunt over my mouth and pressed down. I immediately penetrated her as deep as I could with my tongue, taking some of her weight with my arms to let me breath. In, out, up, down. Sucking her clitoris. Moving her far enough up to get my tongue to her puckered rosehole, my nose in her gaping vagina. Then back.

Suddenly I felt warmth on my cock! Mr A had taken me in his mouth. Harder and rougher than Mrs A but incredibly exciting when coupled with what I was doing to Mrs A. Then he stopped moving and squeezed the base of my cock for a few moment, bringing me off the boil.

"George, my baby has his tongue in my dirty hole. Aaaah!" Mrs A grunted, relaxing to allow my tongue to penetrate further. She leaned forward taking her weight on her arms then moved up and down on my tongue as it penetrated deeply into her arsehole. "I want you to fuck me now. George, I want my baby to fuck my now, hard!" With that she moved off me and lay next to me her legs spread wide, knees bent.

"I see you have been keeping my baby hot and wet for me. Is that good for you?"

I was not sure who she was talking to so I did not answer. I moved to mount her and Mr A pulled his mouth off my cock but continued to hold me in his hand. I saw that he was pumping his own short thick cock at the same time. I was fascinated by the dark purple colour of the head. He was obviously using some lubricant because his hand was slipping up over the head and back and I could hear the squishing sound as he pumped.

Mr A had to let go of me as I moved my leg over Mrs A, getting between her legs. He immediately took me in hand again and I saw him let go of his own cock and move to spread Mrs A's cunt wide to receive me. He positioned the head of my cock against her opening but would not let me penetrate, rather moving the head against her swollen clitoris.

"Yes! Yes! That's wonderful! More! Harder! Faster!" The words tumbled out in a continuous stream of encouragement.

After a bit of this He again placed the head of my cock in her vaginal opening and I thrust, penetrating her fully, trapping his hand between us.

"Hold out your hand," Mrs A had the tube of KY in her other hand. She squeezed some gel onto the preferred fingers, then onto her own. I felt the cool liquid being spread on my anus. I followed suit. Mrs A lifted her legs up on either side of me her knees against her breasts, giving me free and easy access to her arse.

I could feel myself penetrate her even further. "I can feel you all the way inside me baby. So big!"

I followed her lead. When she stroked, I stroked. As she explored my opening, I explored hers marvelling in the slippery KY Jelly.

"Relax. Pretend you are trying to have a bowel movement, push," I followed her instructions, opening to her finger as she opened to mine. We both paused with one digit in each other's anus. "Yeesssss!" I could feel her shudder and shake.

I had stopped moving inside her, completely concentrating on the finger in my arse, the unbelievable sensation radiating through my whole body. I felt stretched open even though it was only a finger tip. All senses were heightened. I had never been so hard. I wondered whether Mrs A was experiencing the same.

"Is that good for you?" Mrs A nodded.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes, what?"

"I love my babies cock in my cunt."

"And...?"

"I love your finger in my dirty hole. Put it in a little deeper. Like this," She moved her finger in my anus. I followed suit. I started moving my hips in time with her hand. Faster, longer strokes. I felt Mr A's hand pumping the base of my cock as I moved in and out of Mrs A's spread cunt .As I felt the passion rise I stopped, not wanting to cum yet.

"Good boy! You may not cum yet, I'm not ready yet." I felt her hand move between us and then little movements as she played with her clitoris.

I felt Mr A grip me hard and pump my cock as far as he could, trapped between her body and mine. I could hear him grunting and panting and I could hear the fast slap of his hand against his own groin. He lurched to his feet and then I felt the hot spray of cum on the back of my legs, followed by five of six more. He stopped moving, standing there supporting himself on the hand between us.

We stayed still while this happened, a finger deep in each other's arses. After a time I could hear his breath return to normal then he withdrew his hand from between us and I heard him walk out the room, shutting the door after him.

"Kiss me," Mrs A's free arm went around my neck. There were tear tracks down the sides of her face. "Kiss me," she said again.

We kissed long and tenderly. The finger in my arse was starting to hurt. "Please take your finger out, it's hurting a bit."

"Don't you like a bit of pain?" Mrs A smiled mischievously.

"There is a difference between pain and just hurting, uncomfortable," I said tweaking a nipple.

"Ow! Just you wait," I lifted myself while she straightened her legs, withdrawing my finger from her arse. I felt I had lost some of my erection, but the situation was such that it did not matter. I moved my legs outside of hers, squeezing them together. We lay like that kissing softly.

I started moving and the sensation was wonderful, so tight and intimate. I was fully hard again and as I moved I rubbed in the area of her clitoris. Things felt just perfect. In no time Mrs A was breathing hard and meeting my thrusts as they became more vigorous.

Soon we were pounding into each other. "I cumming!" She grunted raising her bum off the bed to make me penetrate as deeply as possible. Her clawed hands pulled me deeper with every thrust, faster and faster. She screamed as her orgasm overtook her and I could feel her cunt milking me.

I was not there yet and as Mrs A came off her high I slowed to long deep strokes, almost pulling out completely before slamming back in, our pubic bones colliding. My orgasm started slowly, building throughout my whole body before busting the banks and drowning me completely. I held still inside Mrs A as deeply penetrated as I could go and Mrs A flexed her internal muscles all the while. I could feel each ejaculation throughout my body, an orgasm with each pump.

"Yes baby! Cum inside me. Fill me up. Yes!'' and she squeezed her thighs together. "Don't stop! I'm cumming again!" I pumped hard and deep.

Eventually, I slumped on top of her completely drained. "Baby, baby..." she chanted as her orgasm subsided.

We were both slippery with sweat as we lay there feeling the air cool us. "George missed the best. But I'm glad, I had you all to myself. I love you." Her arms were around me and I kissed her. Our mouths were too dry for a real kiss but I held her lips captive, still, warm and close.

Eventually I shrunk and fell out. "No!" I rolled off her to lie at her side and she moved to take my flaccid length in her mouth. "To our dear departed soul," she whispered between movements as she cleaned me with her tongue. So wonderful and warm.

"Come here," I said and pulled her up to lie at my side, her breasts nestling into my side. "Do you want to talk about it?"

After a brief pause she answered, "do you?"

"That's not fair. I asked first. Yes, I want to talk about it. But I am not sure where to start."

"Do you think I betrayed you, your trust?"

I thought about it for a bit. "Yes. Betrayed is maybe too strong a word but things happened that I am not sure I am ready for. That is the first time I have ever had a man touch me intimately. We did things in front of another person, things I have never done before. In front of your husband!" I paused a moment, "I need to digest what happened. What do you think?"

"It was a first for me too. I have never experienced a threesome. Never in front of an audience before. In a funny way I found it a real turn on. I wanted George to see that I am a woman. A woman with real sexual needs. A woman that enjoys cock," she hugged me, "I don't mean to be crude but that says exactly what I mean. You are so much bigger than he is. I hope he is jealous! Did you enjoy him touching you?"

"Could you see what he was doing?"

"Some of it. I saw him take you in his mouth. I could feel his hand holding you when you were in me. Did you enjoy it?" She asked again

I lay there considering it. "When he first touched me I was shocked. I thought he would just watch. It felt different, harder, rougher. But it was almost like he was touching himself. He seemed to know exactly what I wanted, when I wanted it. I suppose him being a man would explain that. He knew exactly when to stop, when to stop you. And then he squeezed the base of my ... er ... cock just right to stop me cumming and to let me last. Eventually, I thought we had overdone it and that I would not cum!" I know I was blushing.

"You can share anything with Mommy. You know that," Mrs A reached up and kissed me softly.

"What did it feel like while he was sucking you?"

"Also harder, rougher. I prefer the way you do it." I thought a bit, "I think the most exciting part was when he pumped my cock in time with the movements of our bodies. I mean, when I thrust into you he pulled the skin back, making me feel you over the whole length. And when I pulled back he pulled the other way, almost like when I masturbate. It felt amazing!"

"For me too! The back of his hand rubbed against my clit all the time. I must have had a hundred mini-orgasms. I know I have never been so wet before. And I squirted when I came that last time. Have you seen how wet the bed is?"

I laughed, "No, but I can feel it."

"Will you do it again?" Mrs A looked me intently in the face.

I lay there considering it. Mrs A continued, "Mr A said that he would consider it an instalment against your car. Not that he wants to pay for sex with you, us, but as a small token of appreciation. Did George cum?" She asked.

"Yes, all over my legs. I'm not sure how I feel about that." I thought a bit, "I guess it is exciting knowing that someone else enjoyed what we were enjoying."

Mrs A got to her knees and took me in her mouth, lovingly mouthing my still flaccid cock. The way she was kneeling I could see her pendulous breast sway as she moved. I cupped one in each hand, lifting and massaging them. When the nipples contracted and became hard I played with them, rolling the hard nubs between my thumb and finger.

1...345678