Kate's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
253 Followers

I could also see between her legs and I could see the combination of our juices running down her thighs. So much! I slipped a couple of fingers into her cunt and explored with my fingertips, twisting and feeling. So warm and wet! I started to harden in her mouth.

"Let's go shower and then continue from here," she said seductively swaying her buttocks. "You've got time, haven't you?

"All day and all night," I said, exploring her anus with my thumb. It was still slick with KY jelly. "I want to explore your dirty hole some more and as you said, KY tastes awful. Why do you call it your dirty hole? I don't think of it that way at all."

"Mmmmm that feels nice. I suppose I call it that because it is a forbidden area. Taboo. I mean, you don't say 'arsehole' to your friends at tea. I don't suppose you would say 'dirty hole' either, but, to me, it sounds better. More exciting, naughty. I absolutely love you exploring me there. I don't know why it took me so long. Maybe trust?"

"Would you let me ... um ... fuck you there?" My thumb had slipped inside and I was slowly easing it in and out and Mrs A had widened her kneeling position and dropped to her elbows to give me easier access.

"We can try one day. I think you are too big and it is really sore if you try something big there."

"Have you tried something big?"

"Yes, I tried a vibrator once. Hurt like hell! But I trust you and we can try one day."

I was now rubbing her clitoris at the same time as I thumbed her arse. "Have you ever been with a woman?"

"What's this? Twenty questions?" After a pause where she moved her body in time with my fingers, she said, "yes, when I was nineteen or twenty and a student at college."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Very much! Don't stop, that's wonderful."

"What did you do?"

"My roommate, Brenda, had had a bit too much to drink one night and I'm not sure how it happened, but we were both horny and we ended up masturbating each other. At the time it was amazing. I suppose more exciting because it was so naughty."

"Did you suck her tits? Taste her down there?"

"Aaah! Yes, we sucked each other's tits. Hers were so small and sensitive. And no, we just fingered each other." She dropped her shoulders onto the bed , "I'm going to cum! Yessss!" Her body shook as her spasms passed through her body. I could not believe how hard her anal muscles gripped my thumb, stopping it from moving.

After a time she said, "that was unbelievable! You are such a wonderful lover. Let's go shower then I will spoil you."

CHAPTER 6

Through the summer vacation I spent every spare moment at the Abraham's house. I basically moved into the same room as Mrs A, going home only to see Mom and to do chores around the house.

We enjoyed the most wonderful sex whenever and wherever the opportunity arose. Mr A encouraged us to engage in any intimate situation, whether he was there or not. When we were intimate without him being present, Mrs A always told him what we had done and how she enjoyed it. There were a few things we tried that were not as enjoyable and she dutifully told him about those occasions, telling him that we had not enjoyed it.

Mr A never intruded further than on the first occasion, masturbating me, occasionally taking me in his mouth, always while Mrs A and I were being intimate. Only on one occasion did he go too far and I experienced the most intense orgasm at his hand while I was sucking Mrs A clitoris. I sprayed all over her back, my stomach and his hand. A wonderful experience.

Mr A always masturbated himself to orgasm during the sessions where he participated, about once every three or four days. Where we were intimate in his presence and he just watched, he sat silent, observing. He seemed to really enjoy watching.

On one occasion I walked into the kitchen and Mrs A was busy at the sink while Mr A was reading the paper at the counter.

"Morning, all," I said walking up behind Mrs A.

"Mark," Mr A's usual greeting over the paper.

"Morning baby, sleep well?"

"Mmm" I said, nuzzling the back of her neck. She wriggled her bum into my crotch in response. I bent down and grabbed the hem of her gown and lifted it up and over her back exposing her bum clad in silky sleeping shorts. I took them and slid them down her legs leaving her beautiful arse open to the air. I pushed her shoulders for ward till she was leaning over the counter opening her thighs and it's hidden treasure.

There was a slab of butter on the counter where I took a slice in my fingers and smeared it along her crack and between her legs, into her still sleeping cunt. As the butter melted and became slippery I rubbed the whole area, from her clitoris to her anus.

"Mark! What are you doing?"

"Sssh. Enjoy." I took another stick of butter and continued smearing till the whole area was slick with molten butter, some running down her thighs. I could feel her outer lips swelling, her clitoris becoming more prominent. I was in no hurry!

Mr A had dropped his paper and was watching intently.

I took the butter knife, which had a gentle rounded handle, and slid it up and down her arse crack, over her anus. Mrs A shuddered every time I passed over the sensitive spot. When the metal had warmed and was slippery in my fingers, I centred the rounded handle end against her opening and pushed slowly but firmly. Mrs A relaxed and it slipped in. Holding the blade I moved it in and out, twisting at the same time.

Leaving it embedded I reached between her legs and ran the tips of my fingers around her now fully erect clitoris. I searched the counter for something more suitable to put in her arse. Not seeing anything I undid the buttons of my jeans, letting them fall to my feet where I stepped out of them and kicked them to one side. My underpants swiftly followed suit, my cock standing rigid.

I took a third stick of butter and rubbed it all over my cock.

I glanced across at Mr A who was now leaning back in his stool, his gown open and his short fat cock rigid in his hand as he slowly pulled the foreskin up and down. I made sure he could see my cock standing proudly out.

All the time I had been stimulating Mrs A's prominent clitoris and she was moving her buttocks wildly in time to my rubbing. I took the butter knife and pumped it into her arse, in and out, up and down, round and round.

As I felt Mrs A starting to approach her first orgasm I pulled it out and placed the head of my cock against her tight opening, recently vacated by the knife handle.

"Come and help me," I said over my shoulder to Mr A. He immediately stood up and came to stand behind me, his arms around me, taking hold of my cock as it pressed against Mrs A's tight arsehole.

"No! You are too big. You will tear me."

"Relax. I'll stop if it is too sore. Push, try to relax. That's it! Push!" I had both my hands spreading her arse cheeks and Mr A had me firmly in both hands holding the tip tightly to her tight hole. "Push!" Mrs A passed air in her effort to push and I took the opportunity to push the head in passed the tight anal ring as it relaxed with the fart. I was in!

"No! Stop! It hurts! Oh, oh."

I held still, waiting for her to relax. I moved one hand back to her clitoris and, using the pads of three fingers, I rubbed round in small circles on the head of her clitoris. We stood like this for three or four minutes, Mr A now slowly moving his hands up and down my cock. I could feel his erection pressing against my own anus.

"Are you alright, Mommy?" I whispered.

"No. Please. It hurts."

I slowly pulled back withdrawing from the vice grip of her anus. My cock came loose with an audible popping noise "Aaaah!" Mrs A cried.

I put my arms around her and whispered in her ear, "it's alright, I won't push." Over my shoulder I said, "put me in her cunt. I want to fuck Mommy." Mrs A Lay her upper body flat on the counter exposing herself to us. Mr A placed the head of my cock against her opening and I entered with one long thrust, stopping when my pubic hair mashed against her bum.

Mr A's hand stayed in its usual position around the base of my cock, pumping in time with my thrusts. "Put your fat cock between my thighs and fuck me there" I said to Mr A. I leaned forward. Mr A had to bend his knees to place his turgid cock between my upper thighs. I crossed my legs to hold him tight feeling his course pubic hair against my arse cheeks.

I, in turn, reached round under Mrs A's gown with both hands to continue rubbing her slick clitoris. This also allowed me to move her body back and forth so that I stood relatively still so Mr A could pump his cock between my thighs at his own pace.

I could hear his panting in my ear as he also masturbated my cock where it disappeared into Mrs A's cunt.

The stimulation was amazing! Mr A's other hand had cupped my balls and he rolled them between his fingers. He was quite rough, almost to the point of hurting.

Mrs A was panting and bucking against me, trying to force me deeper, faster, her knuckles white where they gripped the edge of the counter. We were all in our own world, feeling, not seeing.

Mr A slipped out from between my thighs I suppose because of his superior height. He released my balls and took his own cock in his hand and moved the tip into my crack, centring on my anus, pushing, then rubbing up and down the full length of my split, then back to my sensitive tight hole.

I said between breaths, "use some butter." He reached over and took a stick and smeared it all over my arse area. I felt him pushing the last of the butter into my arsehole with his finger tip. I tried to relax. His cock replaced his hand and I felt the tip pushing against my anus. Too big! It was really sore.

He went back to the cycle of rubbing the whole area then going back to my anus for another try. It hurt but it was also immensely exciting!

All this time I was pumping into Mrs A's cunt while rubbing her clitoris roughly, holding her open and exposed with my other hand. Mrs A started to shake and shudder and her movements became uncoordinated, "I'm cumming! Fuck me hard! Hurt me! Harder! Aaaah!"

I really started pounding into her, dislodging Mr A from my arse. His hand on my cock pumped in time with my frantic thrusts into Mrs A's convulsing cunt. Then I was spurting thick cum deep in her cunt, long hard squirts. I kept fucking her as hard and as deep as I could while she was cumming and Mr A seemed to squeeze more and more cum out of my balls.

I eventually collapsed over Mrs A's A back as she lay over the counter, completely spent. Mrs A had again squirted during her orgasm and there was love fluid running everywhere, over my hands and both our legs. The floor was wet. Mr A continued to fondle me gently. He had not yet been satisfied and I could feel his erection pushing against my anus again. He was too big for me!

I reached round and took him in my hand. This was the first time I had touched another male intimately. It felt hard and soft at the same time. I was astounded at the size. Not the length but the diameter! I have big hands and my thumb and fingers did not meet as I held him. What to do now?

I was now flaccid and I pulled out of Mrs A. "No," she whimpered.

She looked almost obscene, bent at the waist over the edge of the counter, her toes barely touching the floor. Her gown was up over her back leaving her completely exposed, her cunt red and gaping, cum and her own prolific juices running down her thighs and smeared butter everywhere.

With one hand I pulled Mr A forward towards his wife and with the other I cupped her sex from the front between her legs. After a moment's hesitation Mr A followed my lead and let me place the tip of his fat erect penis at the mouth of Mrs A's cunt. I moved the tip up and down, pumping him slowly at the same time.

Mrs A looked to see what was happening and then pushed back towards her husband, embedding his cock in her. "My love," she crooned, "we haven't done this for a long time. I've missed it."

My right hand, which had been jacking Mr A's cock was now getting in the way, so I reached round and from behind him and started massaging his balls as he had done mine. The tips of my left fingers were sliding over Mrs A's clitoris, slick with butter and juices. Soon they had a rhythm going.

From where I stood I could see where Mr A was moving in and out of Mrs A's cunt. He was so fat that when he pulled back, it pulled the pink inner lining of her cunt with it making loud slurping noises.

"So full!" Mrs A said, meeting him thrust for thrust. Their bodies smacked together as he pumped into her and I helped keep the rhythm going. It was so erotic watching the couple hammer into each other right there in front of me and I started getting hard again. Mr A was holding onto Mrs A's hips making sure that he stayed in her and that he would not slip out. Soon they were both grunting and panting.

Mrs A reached her climax first, rising on tip toe and pushing back, "yes, George! Fuck me! Fill me with your cum!" I rubbed her clitoris furiously while Mr A rammed his cock into her mercilessly.

"Yes!" he yelled and embedded himself as deeply as he could. I could feel his body shaking as he emptied his load deep in his wife's bowels. They both stayed frozen like that for a long moment before he pulled out and staggered back to sit on a stool, his half soft cock covered with their juices.

I stood there cupping her sex and rubbing her back as she quietened. "There, there," I whispered, bending to kiss her lower back. The frantic coupling had excited me and I had a painfully hard erection again.

"That was wonderful," Mrs A said, turning and taking me in her arms. "Poor boy, we will have to do something about that," she said, indicating my erection. "George, we owe it to the dear boy." To me she said, "Climb onto the counter and kneel with your face down on the counter. Here, use this cushion," she placed a cushion under my face as I knelt with my bum in the air. "Spread your knees a bit." I felt her hands running over my arse, between my legs and on my cock.

"Isn't he beautiful, George? So young and strong. And so big!" Her one hand masturbated me from between my legs as she stood behind me. "Help me, George."

Mr A stood up at my side and his hand replaced hers on my cock. I felt the difference immediately, rougher, firmer but more knowing. It felt almost as though I was playing with myself. Mrs A spread my arse cheeks and I felt her warm wet tongue on my anus. I could not believe how wonderful it felt! All sorts of thoughts ran through my mind. Was I clean? Did she like the taste? Did I look alright? Mrs A continued licking all around the area every now and then returning to my anal opening, pushing to enter.

I responded by trying to relax, to push a little. "That's it, open for Mommy," Mrs A said softly before returning her tongue tip to my anus. Push. Circle. Lick. Push. I felt the tip enter, filling my hole. The exquisite sensations!

Mr A masturbated me while at the same time massaging my balls. I felt his hand leave me for a moment then I felt coolness being rubbed against me. More butter. He now masturbated me with his hand sliding over the sensitive glans and around the head. Up and down, like milking a cow.

The wonderful part was that I had cum shortly before. Cum hard and long. I felt like they could go on stimulating me forever before I would cum. It felt so good!

I felt Mrs A replace her tongue with her finger. Much more filling and deeper. Her tongue continued to dance around her finger where it penetrated my anus keeping it smooth and slippery. Pushing deep! Is her finger touched my prostate I felt a surge of pleasure and I started ejaculating, the spasms so hard that I almost felt I was cramping. Mr A pumped my cock hard with long strokes, timing them exactly with each spasm. Nothing I had ever experiences compared to the intensity of this orgasm.

"Stop! Please stop," I said trying to push them away. "Please, no more." They both stopped moving but did not remove their hands, a finger deep in my anus and my cock and balls held firmly in warm hands. Mrs A continued to kiss my lower back, accompanied by little licks and bites. It all felt so warm and wonderful.

"You made quite a mess," Mrs A said. "Why don't you go up to the bedroom and wait for me while I do a quick clean up. George, what are you going to do?"

"I think I'll go to the club, old girl. Mark, my boy, consider our debt settled. The car I mean." He fondled my cock for a few moments longer then turned and left the kitchen.

I raised myself onto my hands and knees. "Come here Mommy." She moved round the counter till she was close enough for me to kiss. I kissed her hard and long, my tongue exploring deep. I could taste the slightly flinty taste of anal still on her tongue, making me explore deeper and to suck her tongue, all this time with her finger still in me. "I'll wait for you in the room. Don't be long."

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
253 Followers
1...345678