Kate's Night In

Story Info
Kate has a night in with hubby's new boss.
3k words
4.17
251.9k
128
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting at home for Steve my husband to return home from a month away working in Glasgow, he was due back at about 8pm and I was excited as I planned to surprise him with a home cooked meal some great wine, followed by lots of sex.

Steve had gone on a business trip, an urgent contract, and one that could make his company lots of money and earn Steve a big bonus and possibly a promotion. Steve had said that I was welcome to go with him but I was busy and besides business trips were not my favorite pastime. Steve had phoned me after the meeting had finished early in the afternoon, he then told me that he had secured the contract and that he would be home about 8pm, I had told him that I had a surprise for him when he returned.

I had put on a short pale pink babydoll with a tiny slip of a thong made of a flimsy chiffon material, This allowed my 36c breasts and extremely large and sensitive nipples to show through the top. While I was waiting I sat and drank several large glasses of white wine. I kept glancing at the clock on the wall I noticed that Steve was just over hour late.

I was feeling very frustrated and horny, so I went up to my bedroom and took out my vibrator. I then returned to the living room and sat down on the sofa, I sat back and began to caress myself through my thong, and I then switched on my vibrator and gently placed it on to the front of my thong. I lent back and was enjoying the feeling that my vibrator was causing to my pussy. I gently pulled the chiffon to the side and allowed the head of the vibrator to part my pussy lips, just as the head entered my pussy the doorbell rang.

I jumped up, my 36C breasts bounced unrestrained I had been so close to an orgasm, Steve wasn't going to get in the door before I jumped on him. I ran to the door, I then pulled open the door, I expected to see Steve, but instead standing on the doorstep was Karl, Steve's new boss.

Karl was 56, with Grey hair on his balding head, he was short but he seemed to keep himself fit. He was wearing a shirt and trousers.

Karl just stood there with a large smile on his face, he then said, "Hi Kate, is Steve home yet? He said to meet him here."

" Oh Karl! No sorry he hasn't arrived home yet" I replied. I suddenly remembered what I was wearing. I then said " Oh my god! Quick come in" and I turned and walked quickly into the living room.

Karl followed me down the hall into the living room; I quickly grabbed my robe and pulled it on to cover myself up. Karl said, " you look stunning as always Kate, there's no need to put that on. I was still very horny, as I had been so close to an orgasm I could still feel my pussy throbbing. I could feel myself blushing; I didn't know what to say before I could speak.

Karl held out a bottle of champagne to me and said "Kate can you please put this in the fridge to keep it chilled until Steve arrives. I thought we could celebrate Steve's successful trip "

"Sure Karl. Do you want a beer?" I replied

Karl said, "Yes, sure. Are you joining me?"

"Of course" I replied

I left Karl in the living room and I went out to the kitchen to put the champagne in the fridge and got out a beer for Karl and another glass of wine for me I then returned to the living room. As I lent forward to give Karl his beer I suddenly remembered what I was wearing but it was too late and my robe opened up and both of my breasts swung into view.

Before either of us could say anything the phone rang,, it was Steve his flight had been delayed and he had only just landed, Steve said "Hi honey sorry but it's going to be about 2-½ hrs before I get home as I am still waiting for my bags..

I said "oh Steve can't you get home any quicker, I have missed you so much, I cooked you a meal and got you a bottle of your favourite wine"

Steve replied "No sorry Kate, also I forgot to tell you that my new boss Karl is coming over to see me tonight, will you look after him until I arrive home, I am so sorry love."

I hung up the phone and Karl said to me "I guess from that Steve is going to be late."

I turned to Karl and said to him "Karl have you eaten yet"

He replied "no"

I then said, "Good go sit down at the table. I then went out to the kitchen I collected the champagne and 2 glasses and took them back to Karl. I said to him " here you go." I handed him the champagne and 2 glasses.

I then dished up the meal that I had cooked for myself and Steve, Karl was a good conversationalist and I found myself warming to him as we ate our meal drank the champagne he had brought with him and chatted.

I was soon feeling very relaxed in Karl's company, as the champagne began to go to my head. Karl got up and put on some music and he held out his hand. " May I have the pleasure of the first dance" Karl said. I love to dance and so I took Karl's hand and with out saying a thing I stood up.

Karl took me in his arms and we began to dance to a slow seductive piece of music, soon I could feel his hands resting on my ass through my flimsy robe. After a short time he began to caress my ass cheeks at first through the robe then I felt his hand on the bare flesh of my ass, gently caressing my cheeks. All the time this was happening I could feel Karl's hard cock, I could feel it throbbing inside his trousers.

All of the wine that I had consumed and fact that I was feeling so very horny even before Karl started to grope my ass meant that I allowed Karl to continue his groping.

I was feeling extremely horny now. Karl had turned me around and was squeezing my breasts from behind and was pressing his hard cock against my ass. Karl then pulled my robe off my shoulders and slowly dropped it onto the floor; he then sat down on the sofa and pulled me on to his lap.

Then the phone started to ring again and I reached out and answered the phone, it was Steve again. I could feel Karl's hard cock under my ass and Karl's hands gently cupping my breasts and pulling on my sensitive nipples as I answered the phone.

Steve said " Hi Honey you ok? Has Karl arrived yet?

I said, " Yes. Yes I am fine and yes he has arrived I gave him the meal I cooked for you "

With that Karl lowered the thin straps of my pink baby doll allowing him to caress the naked flesh of my breasts. My pussy was dripping and I could feel my clit pulsing as I was so turned on. I could hear Steve saying, " I am finally out of the airport but I am now waiting for a taxi, I don't know how long it will be, it could be in about half an hour or it could be an hour."

I said to Steve " ok baby Hurry home I'll look after Karl for you don't worry"

I then felt Karl's hands caressing the front of the thong covering my throbbing pussy I spread my legs allowing him better access.

I pressed the mute button on the phone and let out a moan as Karl slipped a finger between my pussy lips.

Karl said," does that feel good Kate?"

"Oh yes " I replied as Karl's fingers began to slide in and out of my soaking pussy.

I suddenly remembered Steve I could hear him saying, "are you still their Kate? Kate are you ok?"

I quickly turned off the mute and said to Steve, " sorry love I was distracted. I had better let you go see you soon " I then hung up the phone. I dropped it onto the sofa next to Karl.

I felt Karl's hands trying to pull my thong down and without being asked I stood up and he pull them down and I stepped out of them. Karl stood and removed his trousers and shorts allowing me to see his cock for the first time, it was about 8 inches long and quite thick with a big head, much bigger than Steve's. Karl sat back down and pulled me back on to his lap and I knelt with a knee either on the side of his legs, straddling him. I looked down at Karl I smiled as he placed the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy.

I then looked into Karl's eyes as I slowly lowered my soaking pussy onto his throbbing cock, as his cock began to fill my pussy I could feel it pulsing. I moaned and continued to lower my self until I was fully impaled on his long hard cock.

I looked at Karl, who how had his eyes closed and his hands resting on my thighs under my baby doll, I looked at Karl and said, "I'm gonna ride you so hard, Karl."

Karl was just sitting there mesmerized as I started to move my hips back and forth. I could feel Karl's long cock within my pussy begin to pull out and I then moved my hips the other way and felt it slide back in to my hungry pussy.

Slowly I moved my hips, very slowly, although I just wanted to hump as fast as I could. I kept my eyes on Karl's, I could hear him moan, "Oh yeah" under his breath as I moved up and down his cock.

I began to moan louder as the feeling of Karl's large dick sliding in and out of my pussy and the idea of fucking Steve's boss had made me moan even more. I had established a slow rhythm of rocking my hips backwards and forwards with Karl gently thrusting his cock up to meet me. I lent forward and Karl reached out with his hands and pulled my mouth to his, our lips locked into a passionate kiss, which seemed to go on and on.

I could hear the leather sofa softly creaking as I gently rode Karl's cock. Karl's hands were now on my breasts caressing and stroking them.

"Mmmm" I moaned quietly, "You are horny for me?" I then started to speed up. Moving my hips with faster harder moves as Karl thrust up into me harder and faster, matching my rhythm. "Mmmmmm, yeah" I moaned lightly.

Karl groaned "Oh, Kate, you're so hot how could anyone not be horny. That's it Kate you ride my cock you slut."

I was riding Karl's cock hard now and fast, fucking up and down that thick hard pole that Karl was driving up into my pussy, the leather sofa was creaking louder than before.

Karl was fucking back now ferociously and the sofa was creaking louder and louder, faster and faster in unison with our fucking.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Harder! Harder! Ohhhhhh yeah, like that! Oh you fuck me so good." I said as I neared my orgasm that I so desperately needed.

My breasts were bouncing around, they were covered in a sheen of sweat as I thrust myself up and down on Karl's cock, the creaking of the sofa was getting louder and louder.

"Oh yeah!" I Moaned

CREAK CREAK

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh!" Groaned Karl

"OOOOOOOhhhh, yeah! sooo goood" I moaned loudly

"I am Gonna make you cuummmm Karl" I moaned

My large breasts swung back and forth as I thrust myself on and off Karl's cock harder and faster than ever before. My breasts kept on rubbing against Karl's face. His free hand was now holding my ass as I thrust myself on to his cock so hard. Ramming that thick cock into my pussy time and time again, I could feel my climax approaching, I just knew it would be amazing.

I was panting too much to even moan now. I was so close. So close.

Karl asked, "Are you gonna cum soon Kate?"

"YEEEEESSSS!!!" I moaned loudly

"Want me to cum inside you?" Karl asked

"YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!" I repilied

Then it happened! III'MMMMM CUUMMMINGG!! UHHHHH! OHHH! YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!" I screamed in ecstasy at the top of my voice. With that I felt Karl tense up and I could feel his cock explode deep inside my pussy filling me with his cum. My whole body was shuddering and I arched my back and Karl held on to me by the waist.

I could feel every nerve in my pussy spark with electric pulses as my orgasm exploded I could feel spurt after spurt exploding from Karl's cock filling my pussy. After about 10 minutes, I finally felt able to move and I slowly raised myself off Karl's big cock, I hated to feel it leave me as it left me with an empty feeling. I just wanted it back buried deep within me.

I felt so full of cum and so well fucked I just couldn't believe it; the only thing I was sure of was that she wanted Karl's cock back in me soon.

The phone rang again and Karl picked it up and answered it " Hello Oh hi Steve you got a taxi then?"

I could hear Steve at the other end say, " Yes I will be about 10 minutes"

Karl then said "Ok Steve we will be waiting"

Karl hung up the phone I looked at him and he took my head in his hands and ever so gently pulled me towards him and then kissed me. I wanted Karl's cock back inside me so bad.

I walked over to the table and bent over it Karl didn't need me to say anything he stood up and walked behind me. I felt Karl's hands on my hips and his cock brush against my pussy, then the head spread my lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as I felt that beautiful thick cock re-enter my pussy.

"Uumm " Karl groaned as he slowly entered my pussy.

I was relishing in the feel of that big cock back deep inside me, filling me completely. Then slowly Karl began to slide out of my cum filled pussy, he pulled almost all the way out before plunging it back in up to his balls. Karl then began to thrust in and out I could feel his balls swinging as he got faster and faster.

The thought that Steve was on his way home and here I was with Steve's boss was fucking me over the table was driving me wild, I was moving my hips back and forth, so fast the table was creaking and squeaking. I loved the feeling I was getting from Karl's big cock filling me up it was taking me closer to another orgasm, I could feel it building up getting closer and closer. My breasts were swinging back and forth and my nipples were brushing across the surface of the table. Karl grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back into him impaling me fully on his cock and I felt his cock expand and he began to cum

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH!" I groaned as my pussy started to milk his cock as my orgasm washed over me

Then I heard the sound of a car pulling up the drive. Karl pulled out and grabbed his trousers quickly dressing. I snatched up my baby doll and pulled it back on then grabbed my robe but I couldn't find my thong anywhere. I was just straightening my hair when the front door opened.

I heard Steve shout down the hall " Hi honey I am home"

I ran to the door and gave him a big hug and a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey baby" I said.

Steve hugged me back and smiled, then turned to Karl who had followed me to the door and shook his hand.

The three of us sat down and Steve and Karl started talking about how well the contract went and Karl said how well I had entertained him all night Karl went on to say that Steve was going to be offered a promotion and pay rise

When Karl said it was time for him to go, I walked him to the door where I gave him a big hug and gave him a long passionate kiss, Karl slipped a hand under my baby doll and onto my bare ass and began to stroke my naked pussy.

Karl then said, "I had a great night Kate, We'll have to do it again sometime soon."

"Me too " I replied with a sly smile.

"And why don't you come up to the office one day next week, I can show you around, I may even find a position for you working under me." Karl said to me.

"Yes I will that's a date then." I replied. Winking at him..

And with that, the Karl left.

Steve and I went straight to bed, Steve was so tired is head hit the pillow and he fell straight to sleep. I lay next to him thinking what a slut I had been, and fell into a deep sleep myself still full of Karl's cum.