Kate's Ordeal

Story Info
Independent Kate is abducted and abused for his pleasure.
4k words
4.15
108.2k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 07/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Itzkat
Itzkat
30 Followers

***Please note this story is a work of fiction and has been written for adults only. It contains acts of non-consensual sex, sadomasochistic acts and extreme bondage; if this is likely to offend you don't read it. ***

I would like to thank my volunteer editor Bill who is helping overcome my addiction to out of date punctuation; he has been extremely helpful. I would also like to that David for suggesting some of the rope details. Finally I would like to thank Elwing for his constant caring and support and wondrously devious love.

Once again, she was leaving work late. She wondered what people with lives were doing right now. It seemed she only had work to occupy her time. That was not entirely true, as there had been an interesting development lately. On a whim, after listening to the geekiest guy she knew talk about finding the love of his life on Craig's list, she decided to post a message. She got a ton of responses. Most of them were garbage, some of them were clever, and a few were promising, but one stood out from the rest.

There had been several emails exchanged over the past few weeks. Some of them were very personal, while others were light-hearted and quite fun. There just might be something to this, she thought, but she was resisting taking it further. He wanted to meet, but she has resisted. Taking it further would complicate life, and right now, her house, her job, and her life were moving along nicely. Why change things now? But then again, why did she post the message if she did not want a change?

She did want change. There must be more to life than sitting in meetings listening to two pompous VPs argue over whose plan is going to work best when everyone knew the VPs would just go on vacation and let their reporting staff do the real work. She had spent the last five years making them look good. The money had been enough to buy a home, a couple of cars and even pay for a few vacations to far-off and exotic places. So she had to put in extra hours to keep things running while they went home to trophy families, she was proud of what she had accomplished in her career.

The parking garage was nearly empty at this time of night. The lights cast a pale glow on the area. Being cautious, she walked in the center of the garage between the rows of empty parking spaces. She had read too many crime novels and knew that men with evil intent could be crouching between parked cars. Not that she really needed to worry about that tonight, as there was only one other vehicle in the garage and it was parked in the next row directly facing hers. Everything else was empty.

As she passed the cement pillar closest to her car, she pressed the alarm button to unlock her car and open the trunk. She unloaded her backpack and slammed down the trunk lid. As she did, she felt herself slammed into the back of the car. One strong arm went around her waist, pinning her left arm in place, and another went around her neck. She instinctively kicked a heel out toward her assailant's shin and screamed while her hand clawed at the arm around her neck. She stopped when she felt a cold blade press to her neck. His sound of surprise let her know she had landed the kick. The increased pressure of the blade at her neck let her know it had hurt him.

"One more kick, dear, and we will both be sorry," he growled. "Don't you feel the knife on your neck? I have a great deal planned for you. You wouldn't want to ruin the fun before we even have a chance to get started." As he said it he leaned in against her, his voice next to her ear.

Her heart raced and adrenaline pulsed through her body. She had to think. He had the height and weight advantage obviously, and right now he had position and a weapon too. The knife felt like it had some sort of serrated edge. She imagined it to be a hunting knife of some type. Her best hope was to buy some time. She commanded herself to relax in his grip.

Feeling her body ease against him he smiled. "You are a smart girl. I knew you would figure out that I have the advantage here. The less you fight, the better things will be for you."

"Look, I am meeting some friends right now. They will be looking for me soon if I don't show up," she stammered.

"What a shame, now we must add lying to your list of offenses." With this he reached up and grabbed a large handful of the hair at the nape of her neck and pulled her head back sharply, fully exposing her throat. He slowly and lightly drew the blade across her skin. "We both know there is no one waiting for you," he whispered into her ear, "no one but me that is."

He looked down at her face, her eyes wide with fear, and her breathing heavy. He smiled in anticipation of the fun ahead. He had put in a good deal of planning for this, but the payoff would be well worth it. He felt himself growing hard against her struggling body. Oh yes, this was going to be fun. "Let's not make any more mistakes, dear. Put your left hand behind your back. Now."

She slowly moved her left hand to her back. He quickly slipped on a pair of handcuffs. "These are temporary, but necessary. Now your right hand." She obeyed.

"Please, please, don't hurt me," she begged.

"Oh, I will hurt you. After all, you've got a bruised shin and at least one lie to pay for, but don't worry, we both know you like it," he teased.

That was an obvious clue. He was toying with her. Her mind raced. Was he letting her know that he knew about her private activities? She was sure she had never seen him. How could he know her secrets? She had been so careful to keep that side of her life well hidden. How could he know that adrenaline and fear were causing that familiar tingle between her thighs?

Reaching into the pocket of his jacket, he brought out a long length of soft rope. One end was already knotted with a loop. He slipped this over her wrists and up her arms, then pulled it sharply to bring her elbows together. "Hmm, not as limber as I had hoped," he observed. "We will have to work on that."

He quickly used the rest of the rope to bind her arms from the elbows down to the wrists. Once the rope was secure, he removed the handcuffs and turned her to face him. Using his body, he pressed her into the car so that her bound hands were caught between her body and the car trunk. He stood with his legs straddling hers, his left hand holding the knife at her back, and the other gently touching her face. "Now, that isn't so bad, is it?"

She stared hard at her attacker. "Please, my shoulders hurt. Can't you loosen the rope? I promise I won't struggle anymore."

He laughed. "Yes, you will. Now, open your mouth." He noted the flash of fear and confusion in her bright green eyes. Smiling, he pushed the knife firmly against her ribs, urging her to comply. "Good girl."

With his right hand he brought a wad of cloth out of his pocket and quickly pushed this into her mouth. She didn't gag, but quickly started to push it out with her tongue. Laying the knife on the truck lid, he used both hands to secure a length of cloth around her so she couldn't dislodge the gag. He paused to move some hair out of her eyes. "Lovely!"

He stooped to pick up the purse and keys she had dropped during his attack. Then he firmly grabbed her bound arms and led to her the nondescript, white, panel van he had parked directly in front of her car. He opened the sliding door on the side of the van and pushed her in. "On your stomach," he ordered.

He looked back over the area around her car to make sure he didn't leave anything. Assured the area was clean, he climbed in with her and closed the door. He quickly grabbed another length of rope that he had waiting on the floor of the van and slipped it over her feet. Again, he pulled the loop snug and wrapped the rope repeatedly around her ankles. After several passes, he brought the rope between her feet to securely tighten the ankles then tied the rope up to her wrists. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her upright so that she was on her knees, her back to the driver's side seat. "Spread your knees apart," he commanded. Quietly sobbing, she obeyed.

He paused to admire her. The light from the garage was shining through the windows in the rear doors. She was on her knees with her bound arms pulling her shoulders back so that her breasts were pushed enticingly forward. He ripped open her blouse to reveal a pretty, lacy bra. He reached into a bag by the driver's seat and pulled out a pair of EMT style safety shears. He quickly cut through the small patch of material between cups and smiled as her breasts sprang free. He pushed the ruined remains of her bra back over her shoulders. She had large, natural breasts with small, dark, pink nipples. Unable to resist, he reached out and grabbed her breasts with both hands, massaging them firmly. She was making pitiful sounds and shaking her head, but that only encouraged him further. He pushed her skirt up her thighs until he could see her panties. Retrieving the shears again he cut them off, revealing her bare pussy. He ran one hand over her nether lips. "You have such a fuckable body: the perfect body for a slut." As if to emphasize he statement, he pinched one of her nipples roughly while he pushed a finger into her.

She screamed into the gag, but all that came out was a muffled whimper. The sound of her moans and ragged breathing sent shivers through him. "Your mind may be fighting against this, but your body is betraying you. Look how wet you are. It is a shame I had to gag you. I am of the mind to have a little fun right now. Oh well, it will have to wait. We have a long drive ahead of us."

He tossed the shears back into the bag, and while he was at it, pulled out the knife from his pocket and held it up for her to see. It was a simple butter knife. He smiled as she realized she had been kidnapped by a man using nothing more that a dull table knife. Tears spilled from her eyes.

He placed her carefully back onto her side on the floor of the vehicle. He produced more rope and in minutes her thighs were bound and her ankles hammer-locked to them. The rope connecting her wrists and ankles was removed and more rope was added to her upper body forming a harness-like contraption around her shoulders attached to the elbow bondage to prevent her from struggling out of her arm restraints. Then rope was added around her torso above and below her breasts, and, finally, loops encircling her waist and arms further immobilized her. He held up a dildo for her to see. "This is for you, to keep you company."

He slowly guided it into her as she fought uselessly to prevent it. Penetration was all the more difficult because of her bondage. When it was in place, he attached a cord to the waist bondage and passed it between her legs, over the wrist restraint and back to the front. This was repeated several times until he was sure she would not be able to dislodge the dildo. She was struggling and mewing into the gag. "It has a remote variable control, which I have in front. Enjoy yourself."

He added a line from her elbow bondage to her ankles, slowly taking out the slack until she was fully arched. Next came thicker ropes which he used to attach her to the rings in the floor. When he was finished she could little more than rock from side to side in a completely ineffectual manner. Not quite done, smaller cords were used to encircle her thumbs rendering them useless. Next, he blindfolded her with a thick leather mask that blocked all light, with straps that fit over her gag and buckled in back, on top and under her chin. These buckles were pulled very tight and she groaned with every pull. Then there was a silence.

She felt him kiss her throat softly. "Almost ready to go to your appointment," he said, "but one last thing." She heard a metal sound... something jingling. "These are locks for your head harness." She heard each one click softly into place around her head.

She was now completely helpless. Finally, she felt a pressure on the top of her head and heard the sound of rope being pulled through a ring. The looped rope was used to steadily and slowly pull her head until her neck was arched back, and then it was tied off to her elbows, enforcing the position. "This last rope is for that lie. I hope you learn from your mistakes. Then again, maybe I hope you don't." He moved back to the driver's seat, the engine roared to life, her vibrator switched on, and her ride began.

She struggled against the ropes even though she knew it was useless. He had left her no way to slip her bonds. She was sweating from her struggles, and from the stressed position she was tied in. She told herself repeatedly to calm down. Breathing heavily, she tried to figure out how this happened. Her mind raced over the events of the day. It had started out just like every other day... like any other day this week... month... year -- just another day in a long line of boring days. Normal, she quickly corrected in her mind, normal day, not boring. Boring would imply that what she is experiencing now was exciting. Another time and place, with a man she knew and trusted, then no doubt about it, this just might be fun.

Her traitorous body flushed at the thought. This couldn't be happening. Her body could not enjoy this. Who was this man? Why had he chosen her? What had he meant by "your appointment"? Was she going to end up like one of those poor souls on the news found naked by some far off dirt road? Fear coursed through her. She struggled violently... but all in vain. There was no escaping these ropes. Never before had she been restrained with so much rope, and never in such a distressed position. She heard him chuckle at her vain attempts. This infuriated her. She bit down hard on the soggy cloth in her mouth and screamed as loudly as she could, but all that came out was a muffled wail of frustration. Spent from her efforts, she again tried to calm herself. She had to keep her head, now more than ever. She had to find a way out of this.

The blindfold and gag served their intended purpose, reducing sensory stimulation so that she was forced to focus on what she felt and heard. Aside from his mocking laugh, she had heard nothing from him for a while now. Her shoulders were burning from their extruded position. She tried to imagine them becoming more elastic, but it didn't help. The ropes across her chest were snug but not restricting. Her hands were starting to go numb. She flexed her hands as much as possible to keep the blood moving. Her thighs were stretched so tight they ached. There was nothing she could do for them. She thought of the yoga snake posture and how it was meant to counteract the forward slumping of the spine. Wouldn't her yoga instructor be proud of her now?

And of course, her neck hurt. He had said that was for her lie. How did he know she was lying? Was it so hard for him to believe that she just might have some friends waiting for her somewhere? She gave in too easily when he called her on it. She should have protested more. He was bluffing and she played into it... the bastard. Besides, it was only a partial lie. She had been invited out by some of the girls from work tonight. As usual, she had told them no. They only invited her so they could kiss up to her.

She did, after all, hold their future careers in her hands, and it was review time. She told them she already had plans. She didn't of course, but she didn't want to spend time with people she felt were shallow and gossipy, so she lied. What would they do about it? Nothing. But the man sure did something. How did he know her only plan was to go home, and that there was no one waiting for her there but the cat? She wondered what else he might know about her. She would have to be careful. Whatever she did, she couldn't be caught in another lie, but she had no idea what he knew about her. She would just have to be honest for the time being, until she got a better handle on this man.

She felt the van slow to a stop. He stepped back to where she was and stood admiring her. He could tell she'd had a hard time of it. Good. Her tangled hair was sticking out through the straps of the head harness. The remnant of her blouse was showing between the ropes around her chest. Her nipples were erect. He reached out and gently brushed his palm over them. Her whole body flinched as if he had burned her. He smiled. He was enjoying the tension he was creating in her body. He checked her hands and then the ropes to ensure everything was still good. "Have you been thinking about your lie? Make a noise if yes, be silent if the answer is no."

She shouted into the gag.

"Good. And have you been thinking about what it means to lie to me?"

She moaned into the gag.

"Good. You have paid a dear price for that transgression. I think a half hour more will drive the lesson home nicely."

She whimpered.

He smiled. "I am going to cover you with a blanket. It is very important that you be very quiet now. If you make any noise, your punishment will be swift and extremely painful. Do you understand?"

She moaned.

"Good." He spread an old moving blanket over her, being careful to cover most of the ropes that lead to the rings in the floor. In the dark, with the blanket over her, and if she were very quiet, no one would ever guess at the treasure he had stowed away. He turned off the vibrator, started the engine and moved the van back onto the highway.

She settled into the warmth of the blanket. The sweat she worked up earlier had cooled on her skin and she was becoming chilled. The floor of the van was still hard and cold, but at least the blanket helped. She did her best to flex her muscles. As she did, the rope between her legs holding the dildo in place tightened. She was flooded with a pleasurable sensation. She realized she liked the vibrator better with the power off. Maybe if she were good, he would leave it that way. She moved again and was rewarded with another tingling surge of pleasure. Not bad. The ropes on her clitoris and ass, plus the fullness of the dildo inside her, were all working together to send pleasure through her.

The rough texture of the blanket against her nipples heightened this sensation. She was sure if she moved just enough she could easily get off. That would be a wonderful distraction from her discomfort. However, she was not sure she could do it and be quiet as he had commanded her to do. She would hate to give him the pleasure of hearing her cum, thus encouraging him. More importantly, she didn't want to know what "swift and extremely painful punishment" was. Still it felt good to gently rock against the ropes. She would just have to do so very, very quietly.

She moved gently against the ropes, and as she did she thought of the blindfold and the gag and the ropes surrounding her body. She thought about how even her thumbs were bound and almost moaned aloud, but she caught herself in time. She thought of the sound of his voice and his hot breath in her ear as he pressed her against the car with his body and held her head back firmly by her hair. She took a deep breath, let go, and exploded. For a brief moment, her shoulders no longer burned and her neck didn't seem to hurt, her thighs seemed to be fine. Except for her ragged breathing she was sure she didn't make a noise. She smiled to think that she gotten away with something. She relaxed and enjoyed the feel of the muscles still convulsing in her pussy. Yummy.

He had, of course, been watching her the whole time in the rear view mirror. Even though she was covered, it was obvious what she was doing. Her breathing only confirmed it. He smiled. After a while he came to a tollgate. The bored expression on the tollbooth attendant's face ensured that no one would remember him passing through. He paid his toll without a word or a glance from the attendant and continued on his way.

Itzkat
Itzkat
30 Followers
12