Kate's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the van slow down and got a little hopeful. She was sure that meant her time was up and he would release at least the punishment rope from her head harness. She quickly went over her plan. She would be very cooperative...she would not fight back... she would be polite and obedient... she would not lie to him... she would give him every reason to believe she was submitting to him. Then, when he let his guard down, she would take advantage of it and get away. Slowly she realized that he did not park the van. He slowed down to a crawl and then stopped briefly and rolled down his window. Then, just as quickly, he rolled it back up and began to accelerate.

A tollbooth... They must have just gone through a tollbooth. She could have screamed. She could have gotten the attention of the attendant. That was why he had told her to be so quiet. He knew it was risky. "You can make all the noise you want now. We are past the last possible place where you could have been detected. Just so you know, I had an alternative plan in case you started to make noise. I was simply going to turn on the radio. Between the gag muffling your cries and the music, no one would have heard you, but you did very well and will be rewarded for your compliance to my orders... later. First, you have several challenges ahead of you. I suggest you get some rest and save your strength... you'll need it."

12