Kate's Ordeal Ch. 02

Story Info
He continues to use Kate for his pleasure and hers.
5.5k words
4.41
76.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 07/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Itzkat
Itzkat
30 Followers

She shuddered at the confidence in his voice. She knew that whatever else happened, she was not going to be able to get away unless he made a mistake. He hadn't made one so far. She had to be ready to seize it -- if and when the time came. He seemed to have planned this out to the smallest detail, but she couldn't let that fact cloud her determination to escape. Doing her best to relax, as he suggested, she took several deep breaths. The stress of the abduction and her struggles had zapped her of her strength and she fell into a deep sleep.

While asleep she dreamt of a mysterious lover holding her tightly while somehow touching her entire body. She could feel him holding her shoulders, her legs and her thumbs. She could also feel him inside her mouth and pussy at the same time. She felt warm, comforted and secure. She also felt the wetness between her legs. Finally, slowly, she woke up.

The confusion cleared and she found that she was still in the van. The man was lying beside her. At some point he had released the rope from the top of her head harness. He was gently holding her to him while he massaged her neck. She had no idea how long she had been sleeping.

"Hello, did you enjoy your rest?" he asked softly.

She made a quiet moan into the gag. "Good. I removed your punishment rope at the end of your prescribed time, but I didn't have the heart to wake you. Like I said earlier, you needed rest. I have so much more in store for you."

As he said this he moved his hand over her throat, her breasts and down to her thighs. He stroked them gently, then moved his hand up to rest on the moist ropes between her legs. He pressed firmly and she moaned.

"I am going to slowly untie you. I want you to be on your best behavior or you will regret it. Also, you should know that as your muscles are released from their restraints you may experience a great deal of pain, but don't worry, I will be here to share it with you."

He rolled her over onto her stomach and began to untie the cords on her thumbs. "Move your fingers around to get the blood flowing again."

She obeyed while he released the ropes around her torso and shoulders. He was tempted to leave the rope secured between her legs. However, he had tied that to the ropes at her wrists, and if he was to have a toy of any use, he would have to relieve the pressure on her shoulders and arms... for now anyway. Reluctantly he removed the ropes, pulled out the warm, slick dildo, and placed it in her hand. "Here, why don't you hold onto your friend?"

Before he released her arms, he untied the ropes securing her ankles to her thighs. She moaned as he straightened out her legs. Tears came to her eyes as the blood rushed painfully back into her legs and feet. "Move your feet," he ordered, and she did so, obediently.

She lay out before him, still blindfolded and gagged, with her arms still securely bound. Her skirt had worked its way up her thighs and he could see her vulnerability. It was too much for him and he decided to take her there, on the spot. After all, she couldn't get away. It was time to enjoy some of the fruits of his labor.

He grabbed her by her hips and pulled her up and back onto her knees, pushing her shoulders down. He moved into position behind her, releasing his hard cock and pushing it slowly and deeply into her. The thrill of the abduction after all the planning combined with the intense feeling of her hot, wet flesh. He moved into her faster and harder. She moaned, but he was unsure if it was pleasure or pain. At this point he didn't care. She was his now. "This is what you are here for slave. This is why I put all the time into finding you and bringing you here, so I can tie you up as I see fit, torture you to my delight and fuck you like the whore you are. I know you like it. I can feel your pussy swelling around my cock."

It was true; she was enjoying the feel of him inside her. She couldn't deny it.

He didn't bother letting her build to an orgasm since he knew she'd already had one on the trip. He came in her hard. He caught his breath and pulled out slowly, using her skirt to clean himself off. He sat back to recover. She started to move off her knees. "No you don't," he commanded. "You stay just like that."

She obeyed.

After recovering, he began to untie the ropes around her arms. As her shoulders moved back into the natural position she let out a cry of pain. "Don't worry slave, you will get used to that feeling. After some training, your body will move into the positions I desire more readily. Now move your arms straight out to your sides."

She attempted to do so, but the muscles would still not cooperate. "Here, I will help you."

He straightened her arms. The pain in her muscles shot through her like fire, causing her to scream out. "You are welcome," he teased.

He took his time wrapping up and putting away his equipment, letting her regain use of her arms. She was still holding onto the dildo. He let her keep that for now. "I am going to untie your ankles. Do not move without my direction."

He untied the ropes holding her ankles together, then told her, "you may sit back on you knees."

She complied, as he opened the side sliding door and got out. "I want you to move slowly to the edge of the van and put your feet on the ground, but stay seated." She did as he instructed. She felt the night air on her face, but, still wearing the harness, she could not see anything. When her shoes hit the ground she sat back and waited for his next orders. She could hear him moving around and opening the other doors of the van.

Then she heard nothing. She put her hands out in front of her but did not feel him nearby. She felt around the door frame but did not find him. Slowly, she stood up. The ground felt like hard packed dirt. There was no response from him. Maybe this was the mistake she was looking for. Maybe he went inside. Thinking that this may be her only chance, she took off. She had no idea where she was heading, but had to move. Trying to regain her vision, she tore at the harness. In a few steps she felt her head snap back sharply, knocking her to the ground. Dazed and floundering, she tried to get back up. She felt a hard pull on the top of her head harness. "Don't move," he growled.

He was standing by the passenger side door and was holding onto the rope that was still attached to the top ring on her head. Silly girl. Surely she didn't think he was that complacent. Holding the rope tight he walked toward her, taking up the slack as he went. When he reached her he gave a final tug on the rope. "What were you thinking? I was standing right beside you the whole time. Did you really think that after all my work to get you here I would just allow you to run off?"

He reached down to grab her up by the arm, but she kicked out at him, narrowly missing. "Oh, now you have done it, haven't you?"

Using the end of the long rope attached to her harness, he fashioned a quick but effective hobble for her legs, then grabbed a large handful of hair and yanked her to her feet. He pushed her into the cabin and shut the door.

Once inside, he shoved her to the floor. "If you know what is good for you, you will stay right where you landed." His voice was deep with anger.

Her muscles, still weakened from the prolonged bondage, left her unable to fight. He worked quickly to secure her into cuffs and attached her to a spreader bar he had ready. He hadn't expected to use it this soon, but while preparing the cabin, he had known it would come in handy. Using an overhead beam, he hauled her up to a standing position. She would stay here while he prepared for her punishment.

Securing one rope to the door frame, he tied off her right leg. Once done, he untied the hobble and grabbed her left leg, pulling it all the way back until her shoe touched the back of her thigh. He quickly secured the rope to keep it in place and then adjusted her height until he was satisfied. She was crying now, but it was all too late.

Her wrists were connected to the spreader bar, held high over head with a thick rope to a beam in the ceiling. Her left ankle, folded back on its own thigh, was locked there with rope forcing her to balance on one high-heel-shod foot. This is what she had earned for trying to kick him. She had missed, mostly, but the retribution had been swift anyway. She had to learn to behave.

With her secured, he moved about the cabin in preparation for the weekend activities. As he unloaded the van and moved it into the nearby shed, it began to sprinkle. The weatherman said it would rain all weekend and that was fine with him. They would be warm and secure in the cabin. He built a fire in the fireplace to warm up the place.

He had removed her blindfold, gag and harness, but replaced it with a large ball gag. The saliva was starting to drip out of the corners of her mouth now. Her jaws ached. She had been left alone while he moved around, but for some time now, all was quiet. Straining around she could barely see him, stretched out on the large bed. She thought he might be sleeping. She began to make noise straining against the ropes and grunting with her efforts.

He stirred. Getting up he approached her. "Are you ready to submit? Make a noise, if the answer is yes. Silence will be taken as a 'no'."

She remained silent. He sighed. Getting out a pair of shears he quickly cut away every stitch of her remaining clothing. Very carefully, he released her folded leg, holding it tightly so she couldn't kick him. As he let it down, she tried to jerk it away, but he was ready. He tightened the grip he had and wrapped his free arm around both legs. Then he tied a short, tight loop just above her knees, making her wince.

Quickly he grabbed a second spreader bar and connected one end to one ankle. Then he pulled on the rope holding her arms overhead until she was forced onto her toes. She gasped. "Co-operate now unless you want to be off the ground. Understand?"

She nodded... compliant. He freed her knees and connected the bar to her other ankle. Then he let her down slightly. "You had the chance to serve willingly. Now you will have to beg to serve me."

He placed a clamp on each of her nipples. She winced and cried out as best she could. He smiled and moved behind her out of sight. Just as she began to think that he meant to leave her hanging from the ropes again, the pain of his crop hit her. Tears instantly welled up in her eyes.

"Your stubbornness is going to cost you dearly... slave. In an hour I'll ask you again about serving me. I think you know what to say, don't you?" He emphasizes his remark with another blow of the crop to her exposed ass.

He delivered six hard strikes to her naked and helpless body. He torturously spaced out each blow so that she had enough time to fully feel the pain before the next one was delivered. Then, as quickly as he began, he stopped. She was sobbing now. The marks were beginning to form on her ass. He studied the marks, thinking to himself that after a few more of these sessions she might come around. He walked to her front. Her face was a mess, tear-stained, and her hair was disheveled. Pain had caused a crease across her brow. She was a mess, yet tantalizing at the same time. He wanted to feel her mouth on his cock, but only when she begged to be allowed to serve. She looked at him, still sobbing, but trying to stop. He could see the defiance building slowly in her eyes. "Do you enjoy classical music?" he asked.

The question caught her off guard. At first she was not sure if she heard him correctly. She remembered his instructions about answering and made a sound into the gag. "Good; the Bolero?" She shrugged and made a noise. "How about a special performance then... by you." he grinned. "It's about 11 1/2 minutes long. Did you know that?"

She had no idea, nor did she really care. Thinking that she could somehow appease him and not wanting to appear uncooperative, she motioned her head "no" while remaining silent. "Well, after tonight I'm sure you will always remember that fact."

He stepped behind her and pulled on the overhead rope until she was once again on her toes. "Your calves will be on fire at the end of this, my pet. I hope you enjoy yourself." He appeared in front of her with a large, heavy flogger and something else she couldn't quite make out. As he attached each one to her nipple clamps she realized they were weights. She shook her head pleadingly but he just smiled. "Now it will be a contest to see which fire is more intense -- your calves, nipples, shoulders, or ass."

He started the music and stepped behind her. The Bolero is a repetitive composition, slowly adding more instruments as it builds to a thundering climax. At the moments when the motif repeated, he would flog her, stopping when the next part started. As the intensity of the music increased so did the intensity of the blows, until, as the movement built to its ending, he was using all his strength and she was nearly delirious, screaming into the gag from the pain in her nipples, from the burning in her calves and from the flogging. He let her stand there, shaking, sobbing, making incoherent sounds through the gag, as he watched. Only 35 minutes to go and he would ask her again if she wanted to serve. He suspected he knew what the answer would be.

He took her hair in his hand and forced her to look at him. Still sobbing, unable to look away, she felt beaten. He reached for her nipples and she flinched, but it was only to remove the clamps and weights. She cried out as they were removed and the blood returned, then she settled into the relief. He stepped behind her and let some slack into her overhead rope. Her calves, almost cramping, were grateful. Then while still behind her, he began to unbuckle the gag. Her anticipation of relief from the pain in her jaw was short-lived as he suddenly tightened it by a notch. She tried to struggle and scream but it is too late. He stepped in front again. "After all that crying you did, I didn't want the gag to become loose and uncomfortable... well loose anyway. I know you like the gag, don't you slave?" She remembered his rule and made a sound. "Good."

He moved behind her and she felt his hand in her hair. She realized he was tying something into her hair. It was a thin rope. He began to pull so that her head was forced back until she was staring at the overhead beam. He ran the rope down her back, between the reddened checks of her ass and under her, through her crotch, settling it between her pussy lips. Holding it firmly there, he wrapped it around her waist to secure it and tied it off. Stepping to her front, he picked up a short, single tail whip. He began to flick her nipples. She began to struggle and moan... again.

Every time the whip landed, her body convulsed. He was barely flicking her breasts with the whip, but in her condition it must have felt like the flesh was tearing. There were red lines forming, but no welts. As she struggled, her head pulled forward, pulling on the rope around her waist. The pain, the exhaustion and the stimulation were all coursing through her in a confusing storm of sensation. He slowed his onslaught a bit to let her body react. She struggled briefly, then seemed to weaken and go limp, as limp as she could in her bondage. She quieted. Stepping forward, he touched her throat gently. She was off. She had gone to that place that no Dominant can go... she was in subspace. The endorphins were taking effect and she was riding the wave.

He wrapped his arms around her protectively. She moaned in a far-off, dreamy way. Holding her firmly with one arm, he stepped back slightly so he could watch her. Her head was back, eyes closed and body relaxed. He touched her throat again, letting his hand trail down slowly to that space between her breasts. He brushed his hand over her tortured nipples. She shuddered and moaned. He let his hand drop down to her pussy, worked past the rope, and gently inserted two fingers. She moaned and strained toward him almost eagerly. She was his now. He could do with her as he pleased... and that pleased him greatly. He kissed her throat gently while working his fingers into her. She was so wet he could feel the moisture dripping out of her.

"How beautiful you are bound and beaten. I see the experience has made you hot and ready to come. Would you like to come my little slut?" Her response was a throaty moan. "Come for me then my pet, show me what a slut you are and come for me." She obeyed.

He pulled out his fingers and moved his hand around to feel the welts on her ass. Her skin here was fiery hot; she would be feeling that for some time to come. He grabbed her ass firmly. She took in a sharp shuddering breath and moaned loudly, her eyes open wide.

"Good news, your time is up. I want to ask you something. Can you hear me?" She attempted to nod, forgetting about the rope in her hair. As it tightened on her swollen crotch she let out a shocked moan. Slowly she was coming back to awareness.

"Can you hear me?" She made a noise. He untied the rope around her waist and let it drop. He reached up and gently pulled her head forward until she was looking at him. Her eyes were beginning to focus.

"I want to know if you think you are ready to serve me now." Clear honesty showed in her eyes; she nodded yes.

"Good answer. There will be no resisting, no kicking and no attempts to run away?" Her silence meant no. "Good, let's get you down from here and clean you up."

He released the crotch rope, lowered her down to the floor, covered her with a blanket and allowed her to lie there until he could get her unbound. The first thing to come off was the gag. Her lips were swollen and her jaw was sore. She worked her jaw a bit to loosen it up. He applied some Chapstick to moisten her dry lips -- couldn't have them getting chapped and dry just yet.

He unbound her ankles and wrists and finally removed the rope from her hair. He gave her a bottle of water and helped her take a few sips. She was slowly coming around. She stretched and moved her arms and legs slowly. When he was sure she was ready for it, he led her to the bathroom.

The bathroom was dominated by a large, oversized bath tub. He stepped over and turned on the water. Without saying a word, he fastened a chain around her waist and quickly fashioned rope cuffs around her wrists and ankles. Next, he attached a rope between the ankle cuffs. Finally, he pulled her left hand behind her back and attached the wrist cuff to the chain. She did not resist.

"You will not be able to take a full stride, but will instead be reduced to baby steps. This will remind you of your place. I will leave your one hand free to tend to yourself. I will be right back." He allowed her a few minutes to take care of her needs while he prepared a light meal for the two of them. When he returned she was standing by the sink. Her face was freshly washed and her hair had been combed out. He lit several candles and added scented salts to the water.

"Come here and kneel." He released her left hand.

"Now, this has been quite a workout for both of us. For what I have in store for you next, I want us both to be fresh and clean. I am going to have you bathe me first, and then I will allow you to bathe yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

He paused. "Yes what?"

Her mind whirled. What was she supposed to call him? She had no idea who he was or what his name might be. Quickly, almost with fear, she tried to remember if he had already given her instruction on what to call him. Finally, a bit worried she said, "I am unsure how you would like me to address you."

"Sir will do for now." He paused.

"Yes, Sir."

With that he removed his clothes and stepped into the water. Settling down, he held out a wash cloth to her. Slowly she took it. She found several bottles of shampoo and different soaps on the edge of the tub and got to work.

Itzkat
Itzkat
30 Followers
12