Kate's Party

Story Info
A sexy kitten gets a surprise.
2.9k words
80.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers: This subject matter is new to me, so I don't have a lot of knowledge or experience in writing it. I'd like to know what you think though, so leave me your feedback, whether good or bad. If bad, make it constructive–let me know how I can improve!

Thanks, and Happy Halloween!

-Blondie

.oO(@)Oo.

Alexis Riley was eagerly awaiting the mailman's arrival. Ever since she'd confirmed her online purchase five days ago, she'd been keeping tabs on the tracking nearly every six hours. By her calculations, it would come today. She glanced at her watch.

Noon thirty, she thought.

She glanced around the neighborhood, taking in the rich, vibrant indications of autumn: the reds, yellows, and oranges on the trees lining the street; the smell of winter on the horizon; even the jack-o-lanterns set out for the trick-or-treaters that would be coming around by week's end.

As Alexis was taking in the scenery, she noticed a large brown truck ambling up the street.Finally! she thought. She uncurled her legs from beneath her body and pushed herself up from the porch swing. Trying to act nonchalantly, Alexis forced herself to walk slowly to the edge of the porch and actually wait for the delivery guy to do his job.

With the package signed for and safely in her arms, Alexis did an about-face and ran inside her house, slamming the door in her wake. She excitedly ripped open the cardboard box, peered inside, then gleefully pulled out her Halloween costume. Holding it up to her, she turned to the mirror she had hung in the hallway closet, and examined herself.Not bad, she thought, grinning seductively. Now if only she could wait until Halloween...

.oO(@)Oo.

When finally October 31 rolled around, Alexis was nearly beside herself with excitement. The party she would be attending started in an hour and Alexis was ready. She looked in the mirror again for the hundredth time.

The black, one piece spandex body suit showed off her curves nicely. The bell bottom legs each contained a slit that went up the insides of her thighs, almost to the V in the middle. Oval shaped holes were cut out of the bodice, down the flare-sleeved arms, and the back dipped to a very low V, with the point showing the top curve of her ass. She wore six-inch black leather boots that laced up to just below her knees. In her hair she wore a pair of cat ears on a headband, the band itself covered by her curly, auburn hair. The tip of her nose was painted light pink, and she had whiskers painted across her cheeks. She was ready.

Tucking her house key and some money down one boot, Alexis locked the door and headed out on foot to the Halloween party ten blocks away. Her best friend, Kate Rogers, was hosting this year, and from experience, Alexis knew that Kate threw the best bashes around.

As Alexis neared the end of her street, another party-goer joined her, matching her stride.

"Are you headed to Kate's party?" he asked. She looked over at him, at the mention of her friend's name. He was dressed as Superman, she noted, complete with slicked back, jet black hair with just a touch of gray ebbing at the temples, and red cape.Not bad either, she thought to herself, taking in the flat abs and taut muscles that his spandex suit failed to hide. If she had to venture a guess, Alexis would have said that this guy was in his mid to late 40's. And she was pleased to find how fit he appeared.

"Mind if I walk with you?"

"Not at all," Alexis replied.

As they rounded the corner, cutting through the gas station lot, Superman took Alexis by the elbow and gently guided her up the next street.

"I know a shortcut," he said kindly, before Alexis could protest. "Trust me, it'll save all that walking." Doing a mental calculation, Alexis decided that he was right.

After another ten minutes of walking, Superman guided Alexis down a short alley. Halfway down the alley he stopped, clutching her elbow more tightly, and turned to her. Startled, Alexis gasped, taking an involuntary step backward.

"Look, Mister," she started, forcing the fear from her voice.

"No, you look. You're going to do what I say, or the only thing going to that party will be your head." Alexis' eyes grew wide.

"No," she whispered, taking another step backward. "No, this can't be happening."

"What's it going to be, lady?" Superman asked, reaching up with his other hand to cup Alexis' left breast. She grimaced at the touch, and felt the embarrassment rise as she felt the familiar pain in her nipple, and knew it was diamond-hard and piercing his hand.

"Wh-what do I have to do?" she asked in a tiny, scared voice.

"For starters, get on your knees," he said, his voice deep. Alexis shook her head again, forcefully. Superman's hand slid up to her throat and squeezed a little. A tear slid down Alexis' cheek.

"No, please," she whispered in protest.

"Then do it," he replied harshly. Alexis slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of him, inwardly sighing as his hand slowly released her throat. "Pull out my cock," he demanded.

Alexis looked at his crotch and only then noticed the hidden zipper beneath the wide belt. Reaching out, she lowered it, then reached inside for the man's appendage. Her hand didn't quite close around it, and she noted that it was about six inches in length.

"In your mouth, now," he demanded again, gathering Alexis' hair and tightly fisting his hand in her locks.

Alexis leaned forward and slid the head past her lips. His hand forced her head to take more of him and she gagged as his wide cock slid to her throat. He moaned in pleasure and she grimaced. When she tried to pull away, he pushed her back down. Panicking because she couldn't breathe, Alexis put her hands on his thighs and forcefully pushed herself off.

Superman shook off his pleasure-caused stupor to glare down at her. She returned his glare.

"Don't do that again," Alexis said, "or I swear to God I'll bite it." His hand went around her throat.

"You do that, and I swear to God you'll suffer a long, painful death," Superman replied, coolly, before pulling her head back to him.

Alexis grabbed his cock at the base, and squeezed it as tightly as she could, pretending to be holding it. She then took his head back to her mouth and began sucking on it.

"Ease up, Dollface," he warned. She refused. With a muttered curse, he reached inside his costume and pulled out a thin piece of rope, quickly bending over and tying Alexis' hands behind her back, in one swift, practiced motion. "That'll teach you."

With one hand, Superman held Alexis' hand again, and with the other, he guided his stiff member to her mouth. When she refused to open, he squeezed her jaw until she complied. Then her mouth was filled with him.

Forcing his cock into her mouth, she gagged when his head again hit the back of her throat. The sound of her gagging, along with the feel of it on the sensitive head caused a groan of lust escaping from deep within his chest. He moved her head back and forth rapidly, forcing his head to the back of her throat three or four times, then allowing her to catch a breath.

After a few minutes, he pulled free from her.

"I'm going to untie you, and you're going to strip." He leaned over her again and loosened the binds of her hands, then, grabbing a fistful of hair, tugged, indicating he wanted her to stand. She obeyed.

"Take off your suit," he commanded.

"But, I–," Alexis started to protest, knowing she wore only a thong beneath.

"Now!" he roared, and, so scared was she now, that Alexis obeyed.

Her hands, shaky and fumbling, slid the black stretchy costume from her shoulders, lowering her head in shame as she took it down past her chest, feeling the cool, October air on her bare breasts. Her nipples came to life, standing proudly, unashamed. She heard the man grunt in satisfaction.

"More," he said, and Alexis took her costume down over her navel, over her full hips, down her creamy thighs, and over her boots. Superman took her costume and draped it over his shoulder. She looked up at him, and he motioned to her thong. She started to protest when his hand pulled her hair slightly. With a sigh, she removed those, too. He took them and tucked them somewhere in his costume.

His eyes then ravaged her body, taking in her full, round globes with the diamond-hard nipples, her tight, muscled stomach, the small patch of hair that led to the essence of her being, and her smooth, creamy thighs disappearing into what he thought were a sexy pair of boots. His eyes met hers again.

"What do you want with me?" she whispered hoarsely. Instead of answering her verbally, Superman pulled her body to his and, parting her thighs with his, reached down with his free hand to cup her mound.

God, was his thigh muscular! she thought. She found herself fighting to grind against it. When his fingers separated her outer lips, she held her breath. Alexis knew she should be frightened and unwilling to cooperate, but heaven help her, she was turned on. And the moisture his fingers felt wouldn't allow her to rightfully deny that.

"You want me, don't you baby?" he asked, his voice smooth.

"No," she answered through clenched teeth.

"Ah, but this says you do." He slid a finger easily inside of her. Alexis started to moan with pleasure then bit it back, hoping the man didn't hear her. She held her breath, and when he didn't say or indicate in any way that she'd been heard, Alexis slowly sighed with relief. Then bit her bottom lip as his finger found and massaged her clit.

This time she couldn't hide the moan that escaped. Nor, did she realize, did she want to. Her body was disobeying her mind. And when his head dipped down to take a nipple into his mouth, her body betrayed her further by shuddering.

What the hell?

Alexis tried to make her body understand that this was wrong, that this shouldn't be happening, but with Superman's teeth scraping along the underside of her nipple just like that, all she could think about was grinding down on his fingers.

So lost in the pleasures was she that Alexis didn't realize Superman had stopped sucking on her nipples until he spoke.

"You want more, don't you baby?"

Say no, she told herself.Say no.

"Yes," she whispered, her eyes half closed with desire.

"Good," he replied huskily, before backing her up against the building behind her. He lifted her thigh up his, positioned his cock at her entrance, then swiftly and smoothly pushed in.

Alexis found herself in ecstacy. She winced once at the initial entrance, because he was wider than anyone she'd ever been with, but she felt great. When he stroked his length inside of her a few times, Alexis was trembling again with want. Her mind was still screaming at her because it was all wrong, but her body was taking all the carnal pleasure it could.

When Superman slid from her warm depths, Alexis found herself whimpering in protest.

"On your knees again," he ordered.

"I-what?" Alexis asked, her mind foggy.

"Down. On. Your. Knees." Dawning cleared her vision and she kneeled again. His cock was thick and standing tall before her. "Open," he said, giving her jaw slight pressure. She complied, and found herself sucking off her juices.

She nearly gagged at the new smell and taste of her juices and his sweat, but didn't show it. She found herself wishing for more pleasures, hoping it would take her mind off of the present. She trembled with relief–and desire–when his free hand found her nipples. He gave first one, then the other, a firm squeeze, and Alexis found moisture pooling between her thighs.

"Make me cum, Dollface, and I'll give you the same pleasure." Should she? Alexis debated, until she felt his hand on her jaw again. She opened her mouth automatically this time. She could already feel the bruises she must've endured from his previous attempts at getting her to comply.

She took his cock back into her mouth, using one hand to massage his balls, and the other to stroke the shaft as she sucked on his head. His moans of pleasure urged her along–God help her–and in no time she could feel his balls tighten. She moaned, more out of wanting to get this over with and receiving pleasure herself, than actually enjoying it all, and it seemed to work.

He forced her head down again, only she stopped it at just the head. She kept sucking and stroking, rapidly now, until he let out a loud yell and she felt the first burst hit the back of her throat. She gagged and tried to pull away, but his hand held her tightly there, forcing her to drink the salty seed.

When Superman pulled away, Alexis coughed and watched as he tucked his softening cock back inside his costume. When he handed her one piece suit back to her, Alexis hated that she felt disappointed. But, on second thought, she didn't want this pervert's hands touching her again, so she started to dress.

"What about my panties?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah," he said, as if he forgot. He fished them from a hidden pocket and, instead of handing them back, told her to spread her legs. She refused until his hand started for her head, then she stood with her legs apart, slightly more than shoulder width. "Turn around."

When Alexis obeyed, she felt her arms being pulled behind her. In a sudden panic, she started to struggle, but Superman pulled her back against his chest and hissed in her ear for her to relax. Using the same rope as before, he tied her hands behind her back, then turned her around and pushed her against the building.

While one finger went to her clit to rub, Superman's mouth and other hand went to her chest, alternating between sucking one nipple and pinching the other. In no time at all, Alexis was undulating with desire.

When her trembles became almost violent, and her hands grasped the man's shoulders, he stopped, slid her thongs between her thighs, and soaked up her juices. Then she found her costume thrust back in her hands.

Disappointment and relief struck Alexis at the same time. How could he just stop when she was so close? But on second thought, he wasn't touching her anymore, and she could get to the party she was now late to. Numbly, Alexis dressed, under the watchful eye of Superman.

As she pulled her costume back over her shoulders, Alexis found herself pinned against the building and his broad chest. His hand slid up her left thigh, his fingers though rough and calloused, gentle on her skin. When his hand disappeared inside her costume, Alexis' eyes grew hazy with recognition. He was going to keep his promise.

His fingers found and brushed against her mound again, then dived into the moist folds. He slid his index finger along her slit before focusing on her clit, rubbing it hard. Alexis surrendered to the sensations, undulating against his hand again. When her back arched off the wall, Superman knew that this woman was close. He moved her costume aside over her chest, enough to get a nipple out through one of the holes. Biting down on the nub, he increased the pressure on her clit. She was grinding so fast against his hand, he almost had a hard time keeping his fingers centralized on her sensitive button.

He didn't have long to worry though, because with a loud moan, Alexis was cumming. Her hands fisted behind her back, her head pressed into the hard brick, and her back arched from the wall. Superman rubbed her clit until she gasped, then slowly withdrew his hand.

Alexis slumped against the wall for a moment, gathering her bearings and blushing in shame. She could feel her costume becoming wet now from her residual juices. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at the man standing too close. He brought his hand up to his mouth and licked her juices from his finger. She found it arousing, then mentally shook her head. Never in her 26 years had she ever had this happen, yet she found that it both revolted her and excited her at the same time.

"You're late for your party," Superman said gruffly, after removing his finger from his mouth. Alexis had almost forgotten.

She pushed herself from the wall and turned away.

"Wait," he said, and she stopped. "Go down this alley to the street it dead ends into. Your friend's house is on that street." He then walked to her and cut the rope free, letting it fall to the street. And finally, in a move that shocked the hell out of Alexis, Superman readjusted the cat ears on her head, tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, then turned around and disappeared in the direction they'd come from.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Katie's House Party Exposure Conservative college girl loses bet and her inhibitionsin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Halloween Fright Night Car trouble leads to long night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Drunk at Christmas Office flirt is taken over her desk.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories