Kate's Playground Ch. 04

Story Info
Father plans to get his daughter completely naked.
2.1k words
4.07
95.1k
12
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyJimmy
MyJimmy
144 Followers

"Okay, I'll do it." Kate got up off my lap, leaving her sweat behind on my legs. "You really think we'll make that much money?"

"Times are changing. I can guarantee that."

"And you really don't think it's weird?"

"Not at all. Honey, I love you. I'm your father remember." I smiled and she softened.

"I'm going to take a shower and get washed up. Would you make me some pancakes Daddy?" She had that cute girlish tone in her voice, the kind you have when you talk like a baby. "Pretty, pretty, pretty please?"

"Sure pumpkin." I got up and moved toward the kitchen.

My heart was pounding. God, what was I up to? Did I have any idea what I was about to get away with? I must be perverted or something. She's my daughter for Christ sake. Just go and tell her this is a bad idea and we should forget the whole thing. Maybe I should tell her Mom after all. I didn't like keeping secrets from her Mother, even if her Mother was being distant lately. Once Kate left for college, we could have some more private time again. I must be getting old or something. You always hear about horny old men and how crazy they get around young women. Shit, I need a drink.

I opened the fridge and didn't see any beer. Damn drank it all this weekend. Mental note, buy some beer. I started rifling through the pantry daydreaming. I don't even know what I was looking for. Pancakes, that's right.

I was getting was too excited. I really think she is going to go for my idea. I'd get to see my daughter naked. I'd get to see what all those slimy, sleazy guys were drooling all over at Gold Rush and I'd get to see it for free right here in my bedroom.

Wile I cooked up some pancakes. I looked the digital camera over, reading some of the manual when Kate came down, her hair still wet. She was looking radiant freshly bathed in, still wearing her bathrobe.

She walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you Daddy." She ate her pancakes in silence as I watched some sports.

After she washed her dishes she came in and sat next to me. "So, are you really serious about this web site thing?" She leaned her head against my shoulder.

"Sure." I said casually.

"And you think I can make enough money by the end of the month?"

"If you want to honey, we can get you off to college, in a month, guaranteed. And your Mom doesn't need to know about it."

"Okay, when can we start?"

"Well, your Mom doesn't come home until later tonight, so we got a few hours right now. We could do some test shots." I suggested.

"Okay." She yawned and streched.

"Why don't you get dressed into some of your cute underwear and meet me up in my room?"

"But I don't have any cute underwear. That's what Al said anyway."

"Who cares what Al thinks," I said, "He just wanted to get in your pants. Fuck Al, and all the other Al's out there. Pretty soon, they'll all want you anyway, and you'll have them wrapped around your finger."

With that, I went up stairs and rearranged some of the furniture to make more room. I had the next couple of days off from work and I was going to be all alone with my daughter. I couldn't believe it. I wondered how far she was willing to take this.

My imagination started to kick in when I heard a soft knock on the door. I stood there with my jaw dropped. Katelyn was wearing next to nothing and had the best body I'd ever seen. She was wearing white panties, and an almost see through lacey lingerie. She blushed.

"Will this do?" She asked.

"Sure." Was all I was able to squeak out.

"You really like it Daddy?"

"Of course Honey."

"So where's your camera?"

"Ah, I left it downstairs in the kitchen." I remembered. "Be right back."

I practically ran down the stairs into the kitchen. When to my horror, the front door opened and in walked Jann.

"Hi, Honey!" I say as loud as I could. But I don't think Kate heard me. Jan was taking her shoes off and putting her vest away in the closet. I grabbed my chance and put the camera behind the toaster oven. Jan looked at me and frowned, wondering what I was up too. But she said nothing and just started walking up the stairs.

"Honey," I say. Jann doesn't stop. "Do you want me to make you some pancakes???" I say as loud as I can.

Jann turns for a moment, "What's gotten into you? It's dinner time." She continues up the stairs to see Kate, half naked, bolt out of our bedroom back into her room.

Jan looked surprised. "Kate, honey, what are you doing in 'our bedroom' in your underwear?" Now, I was shitting myself. We'd been caught.

"Nothing, Mom, I was just looking for a hair tie." That was good thinking Kate, I sighed in relief. Kate wasn't just beautiful; she was also a wonderful liar.

"Well, don't walk around half naked, you'll catch cold." Jann entered our room and closed the door to our room.

I relaxed. That was a close one. Kate didn't come out of her room after that. I guess the reality of the situation hit home when we almost got caught, and she changed her mind. Oh well, that's probably for the bust. I went out bought a six-pack down the street.

Later that night when we all were eating dinner, Kate looked at me and smiled. Up to that point we'd been avoiding each other all evening.

"I'm going over to Stacey's later, she has the night off." Kate said, as she has said so many times before.

"Okay dear." Jann replied, not looking up from her letter she was reading.

"I think Stacey has some clothes that would look good on me. So, it will be fun to see what she's got." Kate winked at me, being bold. Jan just nodded.

But I said, "That sound great. I can't wait to see what you find. Maybe you can give us a fashion show." I smile.

Our secretiveness was piling up.

After dinner Kate left and I fell asleep on the couch. I heard the door slam and I realized it was morning already. I found a note from Jan on the dinning table. It read, "Please be sure to clean our room, you made the mess, you clean it up."

I walked up the stairs and noticed Kate was up and in the shower already. Good idea. I got in the shower and rinsed off. I was trying to come up with a plan to get Kate completely naked. What would I say? I'd have to play it cool, like I've seen gorgeous bodies like hers all the time. I was cool. Maybe I should jerk off to relieve the tension? Na, I'll be fine, I told myself.

I got dressed and went down stairs. Kate was already making something to eat.

"Got plans today?" She asked. I looked at her; she was wearing her red bathrobe. I noticed her fingernails we freshly painted bright red.

"Just work." I said as casual as I could.

"I went to Stacey's last night." She hinted.

"Really? Is she upset you left the club?"

"No, she understands. That Al is a real prick. She's wanted to quit several times as well, but the money's too good."

"I'd like to beat this Al guy up and teach him a lesson."

"He's a big guy."

"So what, you don't think I could take him."

"It's not that. He's half your age."

"You calling me old?"

She laughed, that was a good sign, and I started to relax.

"Stacey thinks your idea is really good. She said she's wanted to do that too, but she doesn't know anyone who have the skills and who she feels comfortable with."

"Is that all she said?" I asked.

"I didn't tell her that you were the one who would be taking the pictures. I think we shouldn't tell anyone, they might not understand how close we are."

In that moment, I felt completely loved. "I agree." I nodded. "So, when does the fashion show start?" I asked.

"I thought you had to go to work?"

"I'll call in sick. We should get started right away."

"I could try on a few things now." She said.

"Yeah, okay." I was downplaying my excitement.

"Be right back." Katelyn went upstairs.

I got my camera ready and set up some lights and pulled out an old tripod and set it up in the living room. Then I grabbed a beer from the fridge. I sat down on the couch and made myself comfortable so I could get a good look at her as she walked down the stairs.

By the time I heard her bedroom door open, I had finished my beer. I set the bottle down just as she popped out from around the hallway and began her decent into the living room. She was wearing a long, silky blue robe.

Her freshly shaven legs, seductively took one step at a time as she walked down the steps. One of her long smooth legs poked out from between the folds in the fabric giving me a generous view of her bare thigh. She was enjoying each step, showing off for her Dad. She wanted me to think she was beautiful. When she reached the bottom step, she untied the silk rob and twirled around, letting the rob slip from her shoulder onto the floor around her feet.

"Ta-da!" She threw her arms in the air. My beautiful daughter was almost completely naked in front of me.

I didn't move, but just soaked her in. Her boobs were being cupped by this thin silky bathing suit. The straps of the suit were so thin they were almost none existent and barely covered her full plump breasts. She wore a mini skirt that rode so high I could see the bottom of her ass.

My heart was racing, at this beautiful sight. There my daughter was, ready to pose for me. Letting me look her over, every inch. "What do you think?" She asked, her pretty smile beaming and her eyes twinkling.

"You're perfect, I mean that outfit looks perfect." I smiled.

"You don't think it's a little big on me. Stacey got a boob job and her boobs are massive." She said

I paused, looking at my daughter's breasts with full permission.

"No, I think your breasts fill it out nicely." I gulped.

"So you like it then?" Uncertain of her sexuality, she gave a sexy pout of her upper lip.

"Like it, I love it and I am very surprised."

"You are, about what?" She was taken off guard at my comment.

"I thought you'd chicken out." I laughed.

"Me, I'm no chicken." She put her hands on her hips and stuck her chest out trying to act tough, but really giving me a nice view of her perfect tits. The outfit looked fantastic.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, playing the proper parental role. While at the same time I was erect as ever. I had to control myself, otherwise my jaw was going to drop and I was going to jump on her. The feeling was almost too much.

"I think so, well, let's try it out and see how it feels." She said thoughtfully and looked around the room.

"Good idea, then let's gets started." I stood and walk over to the camera.

"Where do you want me?" She waited for me to direct her. The power I then felt was amazing. I finally realized how I could get her to take her clothes off. She was going to let me tell her what to do. I fully intended to push her as far as I could. Now was my opportunity and it may never come again.

I didn't say anything at first. I walked around the room. Looking at her. Looking for a good background behind her. She waited patiently as I kept my eyes on her.

I finally settled on the fireplace as the backdrop and told her come over and stand in front of it. She did, but didn't know what to do once she was there.

MyJimmy
MyJimmy
144 Followers