Kate's Playground Ch. 05

Story Info
His daughter lets him take her picture naked.
2k words
4.35
102.6k
15
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate stood there, half naked. She smiled innocently at me in her shirt mini-skirt and bikini top. I held the camera to my eye and looked threw the viewfinder at her gorgeous body.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said. "Just strike a pose or something."

She bends over at the waist and blows little kisses into the camera. I get a great view of her cleavage.

Part of my plan was to assume total control, so I'd make little comments and say, "Move over to your left a little." She would, and I'd reinforce her obedient behavior by saying, "Good, that's better."

She appears to relax a bit after I said that a couple of times. Then she started to move to try to find a good position. She sat on the floor, on both knees and rested her hands in her lap. I said, "Try putting your hands behind you and leaning back."

She did, "Great, you look wonderful." Then she leaned her head all the way back.

"No, don't do that, I like it when you tilt your head to the side. That's it. Perfect." I raised the camera, looked through the viewfinder and rested my finger on the shutter button. We took a couple of pictures like this, with her tits jutting up toward the ceiling. Kate was definitely blessed in the breast department.

"Why don't you... change positions?" She tried something but didn't seem to be comfortable.

"What do you want me to do?" She said uncomfortably.

"Lean up against the wall." I suggested.

She turned around, and leaned over, looking back, "Like this?" I got up close and had a great view of her ass. She didn't seem to mind how close I was.

She was wearing a g-string and under her skirt she was practically naked. I could barely contain my excitement. I said, "Spread you legs a little bit."

She moved them just an inch.

"A little bit farther?" I asked.

She spread her legs further showing off her pussy lips. "Like this?" she asked.

"Perfect." Her back was arched and her pussy was pushed up for my eyes to enjoy.

I snapped a bunch of shots in this position, and then I zoomed in on her ass and said, "Why don't you rest your hands on your butt." She put her hands on her ass, and looked sexy as hell.

"Okay, that's great. Why don't you try laying down on the couch?"

"This is fun." She smiled she pranced over to the couch.

She lays down on her back and let one leg fall to the side. Her other leg she bent. She took her hands and rested one on her breast and let the other one dangle off the couch.

I leaned in close to her and said, "Excuse me while I fix your shoulder straps." And moved my hand under the elastic, touching her soft skin and pulling the strap down around her shoulder. "Um, can you..." I was imagining her in a pose and had a hard time verbalizing it.

"Just move me however you need me. It's okay Daddy." She said.

My cock jumped when she let adjust her arms and legs however I wanted. I took her legs in both my hands and spread them apart. I moved her into a more provocative pose with her fingers sliding under the fabric of her g-string and her legs spread wide apart. Her hair draped over the edge of the couch and she looked up at me with her deep blue eyes. "Is that good, Daddy?" She asked.

"Perfect honey. Keep that pretty smile. Great. Now put your hands on your breasts and push them together. Yes, more, that's it. Okay, slide your hands under your g-sting. That's it baby." I moved around her and shot different angles of her body. Her eyes followed the lens of my camera.

Kate did as I asked, slowly turning for the pictures until I had her on all fours, her chest facing the couch and her ass in the air.

"Okay honey," Wiggle your but for me. I was taking pictures like mad. The camera had plenty of memory, and I had an extra memory card. She was wiggling her butt when she asked. "Do you want me wiggle it side to side, Or front to back?"

"Try it front to back." The thought hadn't occurred to me, until she mentioned it. Now my little girl was simulating a fucking motion with her hips. Her hips undulated in a slow movement that was making my dick pulse. Luckily, I was wearing jeans and a baggy shirt so she didn't notice my hard erection.

"Baby, you look amazing, you're going to love these shots." I smiled.

"I think I want to change outfits. Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Um," I paused looking at her ass. "Yeah, why don't you bring a few down stairs so I can pick which one we want to use for our pictures." I nodded as if I thought this was a wise idea and she was off, her tits bouncing up and down.

"This is so much fun Dad, you are such a good photographer." I smiled with pride knowing that I'd never really taken any photos before today. It was my wife Jenn who always had the camera with her.

I set up the next spot on the rug. Now that Kate had given me the idea of directing her to do some actions. I wanted to do some rolling around shots on the white fluffy rug. We had one of those lay down rugs that puffed up about half a foot and was silky soft.

Kate ran down stairs in a new outfit. She was wearing an almost see through lingerie that hung just below the bottoms of her breasts and was wearing no bra. Around her hips she wore lace panties that tied at the sides. She laid the different outfits down on the rug and I looked them over silently. She waited for my approval, so I didn't give it. "Hmm, I think, I like this one for our next shot."

"Yes," she agreed, I like that one too."

She also brought down a pair of high heels. "Try the black ones on." I said. She slid them on and pranced around, lost in her own world. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes, stand in front of me and let me have a look at your new outfit." She did. I looked her over. "Okay, looks great, what I want you to do is lay down on your back and walk backward on your hips and elbows as if I you were trying to get away from something.

"Fun!" Kate smiled and lay down on the floor. I crouched down between her legs and she started to move her hips backward, pushing off with her elbows. "Nice, now open your mouth a little. Perfect." She looked seductively cute and I could see the bottoms of her breasts peeping out form under her silky top. It hung loose, draping over her large breasts. I lustfully snapped off a dozen or more pictures and lowered the camera. "What is it?" She asked as I sat on my knees between her legs. Looking at her bikini bottoms.

"This pose needs to be more seductive." I reached out and untied one of the bows. "Let that string just drop over your leg." Then I looked at her top and paused.

She looked down at her breasts. "I could untie one of my straps, if you want me to Daddy." She suggested naively.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Would you be okay with that?" I asked.

"Come off it Dad, I'm practically naked already." That she was.

She untied her top strap over her left shoulder and it fell, almost revealing her left nipple. I raised the camera back up and shot of a couple pictures and she started to crawl backward again. Her bikini bottoms fell off dangerously close to exposing her pussy. And her top almost fell off completely. To keep up the excitement, I kept on saying, "That's great, perfect." Very, very enthusiastically and raised the volume of my voice.

I stood up quickly and said, "Now, roll over." She did. "Again," I said. And she did. I kept having her roll over until she was laying face down. Now crawl forward like a spider. She was smiling which meant she was having fun. I was feeling bolder and I could see her top was completely off her left breast as it rubbed against the rug. She was getting into this role-playing, so I kept it up.

"Okay, now get on your knees and sway your body back and forth like it's a snake." She did what I said, perfect, and there she was, exposed, in all her youthful beauty. She was on her knees, her top half off. That left breast I had once seen by accident was now mine for the viewing. Her angelic face was relaxed and she never took her eyes off the camera. Her beautiful blue eyes twinkled with excitement. This was going over well.

"Perfect, you look fantastic. You are going to love these shots. Now tug at your clothing, like it's the snake that is trying to strangle you." My tone of voice was excited and vibrant. The more I got into it, the more she did also. "Yes!" I exclaimed.

She grabbed her lace top and pulled it away from her body, exposing her right breast. Now both of her perfectly round tits were fully exposed. Her panties fell down so that I cold see her clit and pussy. Damn.

"Don't you want me to change positions?" she was waiting for me to tell her what to do.

My daughter was looking as hot as a playboy model. I could barely think. "Sure," I said, 'How about, you dance like how you danced when you were up on stage at the club."

"At Gold rush?" she asked.

"Yeah, like you're at the Gold Rush."

Suddenly, she began to dance and I felt like she had taken control of the situation. Now I was following her around the room, snapping off as many pictures as I could, before she decided to put some clothes back on. Her bottoms slid down her leg and she was now completely nude dancing around the living room. I was so excited I almost came in my pants. There she was, my daughter, fully undressed, dancing for me. Her hips swayed, her tits bounded and her ass giggled. I wanted to reach out and slap it. He was letting her hair flow with the movements of her head. Her nipples were big, only because her tits were huge once they slipped out of her clothes. I mean I always knew they were big, but I could never tell because they were always pulled up against her chest. Without any support they just hung like two perfectly shaped teardrops. My daughter wasn't afraid of being nude. And I was taking full advantage.

She was out of breath and stopped.

"Okay, I think it's time for a costume change." She said.

"I was just thinking the same thing.' I lied. "Why don't you put on the one we just picked out?" I reached down and picked it up off the couch and threw it at her.

"You want me to put it on here?" She asked in surprise.

I smiled at her. She hadn't been self-conscious at all until I suggested she get dressed. "Well, I mean, all you have to do is put it on. It's not like you have any clothes on."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. That was a silly thing for me to say." She pulled her panties up around her hips covering the folds of her pussy's lips. I was sad to see them all covered up and I just stood there watching her. "Would you mind looking away?" She asked.

"Sure." I said, feeling caught. "I'll get us some water." Changing the subject as fast as I could. "You're going to love these shots. You look fantastic."

"I can't wait to see them." She said as she got dressed.