Kate's Playground Ch. 09

Story Info
Kate's Father ravages his sleeping angel.
1.1k words
4.36
133.6k
39
8

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyJimmy
MyJimmy
142 Followers

I downloaded the pics when Katelyn came back in, hair wet, with a towel wrapped around her. She walked over and took a look at the pictures.

"Damn, I see what you mean, those look sexy." She said. I smiled at her, still in a daze.

"My sun burn hurts again, would you mind applying some more lotion?" She asked.

"Sure," I said, "is it any better?"

"Not really," she said, "And I have a really bad head ache now from you pounding my head."

"Sorry, I'll go get some aspirin." I went down stairs and got it. When I came back to her room she was lying face down on her bed, fully nude.

I sat down beside her and handed her a cup of water and the pills. She raised her body off the bed and got up on her elbows. Her tits hung down low. I could see them if I looked at both of us in her mirror. The were massive melons.

"Sorry", I said. "But we only have these aspirin pm's. They'll knock you out for a bit, but by the time you wake up the pain should be gone.

"How many should I take? I want to get some sleep."

"Well, take four then." I knew that was two too many. But she needed a good rest, and I wanted to give her an extended massage.

But instead of taking four, she took six. I thought that was too many. She noticed the look of surprise on my face and said, "I need some sleep." She smiled.

She lay down and I applied the lotion to her back like I did that morning. I was tired so I didn't spend as much time on her ass. Then I asked her to flip over. She could barely move. The sleeping pills kicked in and she was almost out. I had to help her get over. By the time I worked her body over and got to her tits she was out. I took my time with her tits and enjoyed every last inch. I called her name.

"Kate, you awake?" I smiled. She was out cold.

I took her tits in my mouth, and sucked to my hearts content. Then I got an idea. I got my camera and spread her legs. I took pictures of her naked sleeping body, as I slid my fingers into her pussy. My fingers got soaked on her wet lips. I licked up her wet juices and kissed her soft folds of skin. She was delicious. I sucked hard on her my daughter's pussy.

By now, my erection had fully returned. I positioned her legs on some pillows, spread eagle. I positioned myself between her legs and slowly inserted my dick into her wet pussy lips, sliding it all the way in. I snapped of pictures like crazy. What the fuck was I doing? I was raping my daughter.

My dick throbbed inside of her warm young body. Her tits bounced up and down as I rammed her little tight cunt as hard as I could. Fuck, I didn't know what I was doing. Whatever I was doing felt so fucking good? Why the hell was I was taking pictures?

This was for my daughters website I told myself. It was for her college education. It was for the greater good, I didn't give a fuck. I fucked my daughters sleeping body harder and harder, her tits up and down on her chest from the force of my violent thrusts. I was pounding her like a hammer on a nail. I pounded her so hard, that I cam like a fucking bust of lightning, draining my body of all energy and I collapsed on my daughter as my cum hot into her young tight pussy. I just lay there, convulsing in an orgasm, with my dick in my daughter. What had I just done?

Fuck! I just cam in my daughter. I jumped up. I heard the downstairs door open. I threw a sheet over her ravaged flesh and ran across the hall. I grabbed Katelyn's clothes from my bedroom floor and I powered off my computer. Then I jumped into the shower.

Oh my god, I'd just raped my daughter and cam in her pussy. I know she's not on the pill. What the fuck am I going to do? I had to clean out her cunt. I had to get my semen out of her body. I was in deep fucking trouble. I just sat there under the running water wondering what the fuck I was going to do. I had to do it. I had to flush her pussy out with water.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. When I went down stairs my wife was cooking.

"Hi, honey." I said.

"Hi, dear. Where is Katelyn?" she asked.

"Asleep." I said. "She had a long day."

We ate dinner silently. An hour passed and then she said she was going out to her friends. I said, "Great." And sat down in front of the television. I waited another hour before she finally finished getting ready and left.

I ran upstairs into Katelyn's room carrying a bottle of water. I swung the door open and Katelyn jumped. "Daddy, you scared me."

"Oh, I, um, brought you some water pumpkin. You must be dehydrated." I said.

"Thank you Daddy." I sat down next to her and she sat up. The blanket fell off her chest revealing her huge tits. I smiled. She shrugged.

"Oh well, I guess me being naked in front of you, isn't such a big deal anymore." She shrugged.

"I guess not." I said, leaned over and kissed her nipple.

"Dad." She said, "You do not have my permission to do that."

"I'm sorry pumpkin, I was just joking around. It was a joke."

"I didn't think it was funny." She said, as she pulled the sheets up over her tits.

"Sorry baby. There's some dinner ready for you downstairs." I said.

"Oh God." She said as she lifted the sheets off herself.

"What is it?" I asked naively.

She lowered her hand between her legs and felt the soaking wet bed sheets under her crotch. "I must have had a wet dream, Jesus."

"Some wet dream." I said, relieved that I was in the clear. "Maybe you should was up?"

"Yeah." She jumped out of bed, tits bouncing and walked into the shower.

I watched her perfect naked ass move across the room. It swayed ever so slightly with each step and I realized I had a sickness and I needed help.

What was I going to do if she got pregnant? Fuck, I just might have to kill myself after all.

(To be continued...)

MyJimmy
MyJimmy
142 Followers