Kate's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was too, but didn't want to talk. I was silent, all of my energy focussed on not cumming.

Amy was holding onto Jen's head, trying to kiss her, but Jen couldn't stay still. The sensations firing through her were too great. Amy stopped and just watched open-mouthed as I pistoned in and out of Jen, my nine inches filling her up completely, her excitement rising to fever pitch.

Then, all of a sudden, Jen tensed up. She went silent for two seconds, her hips in the air, and then she came, squirting a powerful jet of girlcum onto my chest. More came spurting out of her, covering my stomach, drenching my prick, and running down over my balls and thighs.

With a roar I erupted inside her pussy. My cum came gushing out of me. It splashed against the walls of her cunt and mingled with the liquids still squirting out of her.

It felt fucking incredible.

Jen carried on convulsing, my dick still inside her, for a minute or two, while I caught my breath and Amy looked on amazed.

Eventually, she said: "I didn't know you could do that, Jen."

"Nor did I," said Jen, breathlessly. "Until Nick showed me how. It's unbelievable, unlike a normal orgasm. Really. Fucking unbelievable."

"It looks it," said Amy. "I thought it was only Kate who could do that."

"Apparently most women can," said Jen. "You just need to know how. And have the right guy to help you out." She smiled at me through tousled sweaty hair.

I pulled out of her gently and leant forward to kiss her. I then reached up to kiss Amy as well, but she'd moved away to the other end of the sofa.

We got cleaned up after that and went to bed. We all slept together in our bed, as we had done both of the other times Amy had been over with her films. It was, for me, one of the best parts: waking up in the morning with a beautiful girl on either side of me.

Just before we fell asleep I said: "Hey, Amy. One thing I wanted to ask. I thought you'd fallen out with Kate when you were making those films. You looked like you were having a good time in that one."

"Yeah. A good time in the film. You didn't see what she was like once the cameras were turned off. She was horrible. Those were about the only good times in our relationship," Amy replied.

"Really, hon?" said Jen, reaching across me to rub Amy's arm. "I'm so sorry. You deserve better."

"Well, I've got better now haven't I?" said Amy happily, before rolling over and saying: "Night, guys."

I closed my eyes and within seconds was asleep.

The next morning, I woke up after the two girls and joined them in the kitchen for breakfast. Amy had persuaded Jen to go out clothes shopping with her, so they left soon after that.

About an hour later I was lying on the sofa, still in my tracksuit trousers, flicking through channels when the doorbell rang. Expecting it to be a salesman I opened the door ready with my excuses. I was so shocked to see Kate standing there that for a full twenty seconds I just stood there, my mouth hanging open, staring at her.

She was wearing trainers, jeans, and a black v-neck top that emphasised her 38DD breasts. Her red hair was curled around her face, down to her shoulders, and she was staring right back at me with her laughing green eyes.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" she said eventually.

"Er...." I hesitated. This was the girl who had spent months treating Amy virtually as a sex slave, who had made her life a misery, and who she had recently left. I wasn't sure I did want to invite her in.

"Come along, Nick. That's no way to treat an old friend."

"Friend?" I said incredulously. Sure, I'd spent a couple of days fucking her at Glastonbury, but that was more than two years ago. She'd been a bitch then, and by all accounts hadn't changed since. She certainly wasn't my friend.

"What do you want, Kate?" I said blocking the doorway.

She didn't say anything, just raised her eyebrows and looked at me. Her gaze ran over my naked chest and down to my crotch. I shifted position, no longer so comfortable in the role of strong man blocking the entrance to his home.

"What do you want?" I said, less confidently than I had the first time.

She looked up from my crotch to meet my gaze. "You," she said.

"What?" I said and laughed nervously.

"I want you to come to my flat this evening."

"What for?"

"I thought we could relive the good old days." She arched an eyebrow and looked hungrily at my body.

"Why the fuck would I want to do that, Kate?"

"Because if you don't then I'm going to put all these...." She reached into her handbag and pulled out half a dozen disks, ".....on the Internet."

She held them up in front of my face so I could read the labels. "Amy, Kate, John", "Amy Gangbang 2", Amy Solo". There were more, but I stopped reading. It would seem as though Amy hadn't got her hands on all of the incriminating evidence before she'd left Kate.

Kate smiled at me: "I don't think your cute little Amy would like that would she?"

I looked levelly at Kate.

"Imagine how embarrassed she'd be," the redhead continued. "Imagine what her boss would say when he found out. I don't know, can you fire someone for being an amateur porn star? Imagine what her Dad would think when he played it. The shock would probably be enough to finish the old bastard off."

"Shut up Kate," I interrupted sharply.

"Ok, big boy," she said, stepping towards me, so her face was only inches from mine. "Just be at mine at seven." She leant to whisper in my ear: "It'll be fun. I promise."

She kissed my cheek, turned and off walked down the street.

I spent the afternoon trying to decide what to do. On the one hand I wanted nothing more to do with Kate. Sure, I fancied the girl. Any man would. But I also thought she was a nasty piece of work, and possibly a little deranged. I suspected that Jen wouldn't like what Kate had planned for me, and I didn't want to do anything to jeopardise my relationship with Jen. I truly was in love with her.

But on the other hand, I wanted to do what I could to help Amy. I remember how distraught she'd been when she'd turned up at our's straight after leaving Kate. I remembered how she'd stayed with Kate once she'd realised the relationship was over, specifically so she could get hold of those disks. She'd be devastated to find out there were more and that they were online.

Kate might have been trying to wind me up, but she had a point about how Amy's employers and Dad would react. If Kate did follow through on her threat it would cause enormous suffering, and I had little doubt that she would do it. I could prevent that by just spending one evening with Kate.

By the time Jen got home from shopping I'd decided I would do – I told Jen I was going for a few beers with the boys, and headed over to Kate's flat.

She met me at the front door, still wearing the same outfit, but now smirking triumphantly at me. She led me straight upstairs into the room Amy had described as Kate's sex room. It was dimly lit, but I could make out hooks on the walls, four straps hanging down from the ceiling, a TV and digital video recorder in one corner, and a bed along one wall.

Sitting cross-legged on that bed was a young woman. Kate introduced her as Leila, her new girlfriend. I guessed she was about nineteen or twenty years old. She was wearing only a bra and panties that just held in her firm, ripe 36C breasts. Despite myself, I felt my cock twitching as I gazed at her smooth, olive skin, and her long slender legs. Tearing my eyes upwards I looked at her medium length, black hair and green eyes. I said hello to her and she flashed me a shy smile.

"So, what do you want Kate?" I asked defiantly.

"Less talking, big boy," she said dismissively, opening a drawer and starting to look inside.

"Give me the disks."

"All in good time," she said, pulling out a pair of leather handcuffs.

"What are those for," I said, backing away.

"Oh come on, Nick," she said. "You weren't this boring two years ago. You were kind of fun if I remember rightly. I've told Leila all about it, and she was looking forward to meeting you. You're not going to be dull and disappoint her are you?"

I turned to look at the girl on the bed. She was still looking at me, now leaning back, her legs parted enough to show me her inner thighs. I imagined running my hands up them, wondered what I would find if I pulled those panties aside.

I shook my head, trying to snap out of it. This was just what Kate wanted me to do. I had a girlfriend who I loved. I wasn't going to have sex with Leila. I was going to get the disks and leave.

Then I realised Kate had cuffed my hands together behind my back.

"Just give me the disks, Kate," I said. "And take these cuffs off."

"Not until we've had some fun with you," she said, kneeling in front of me and undoing my belt buckle.

"Kate!" I said more loudly. "Stop it!"

She stood up and put a finger on my lips. "Sshh, big boy. You know you want this. Stop fighting it."

She then pulled her top over her head, shaking her hair and reaching up to squeeze her bra-covered tits together. "Are you saying you don't want to see these?"

I had to admit it to myself. I did want to see them. I did want to see her, and Leila, naked. I did want to fuck them both. I just didn't want to hurt my girlfriend.

As if reading my thoughts, Kate said: "Don't worry, Nick. No one will find out."

She then pulled down my fly and fished out my semi-hard cock. She started to masturbate me. As I stiffened in her hand, she turned to Leila and said: "Babe. Why don't you show this big man how beautiful you are?"

Leila, who still hadn't said a word, smiled again and unclipped her bra at the front. She looked directly at me as she pulled it away, revealing firm, full breasts topped by large brown nipples. Then she turned around, and on all fours ran her hands over her ass, before pulling aside her panties and showing me her totally shaven pussy.

I caught my breath and Kate laughed. "Hot, isn't she?"

She continued: "Come and taste this big dick, babe."

Leila walked over to me, not taking her eyes off my mine, then knelt down and took my cock straight into her mouth. I'd not even kissed this beautiful girl. In fact I'd not even heard her speak, and here she was sucking me off. Kate was still running a hand up and down my shaft, squeezing my balls, and encouraging her lesbian lover.

"Suck him all the way in. That's it, babe. You look fucking beautiful. Suck his cock."

She was an immensely talented cocksucker, using her tongue to stimulate my glans, and alternating deep throating me with pulling me right out and running her tongue along my length while looking up at me with deep brown eyes that were framed by long, dark lashes.

I started to breath deeply and, even though my hands were tied behind my back, I was able to thrust deeper into her throat. Just as I was about to cum though Kate pulled Leila off me. I should have expected this from her.

"We're not going to see you cum yet," she said.

She picked up her mobile phone and dialled a number.

"Ok. You can come over now," she said into the phone.

"What are you doing I asked?"

"Getting you some help."

"What for?"

"You're going to give me and Leila a cum shower. But first I want you to fuck my beautiful girlfriend. Make her cum with that big dick of your's."

She pushed me onto the bed where I lay on my back. I knew I should have protested, tried to stay loyal to Jen, but the young girl who was straddling me was just too beautiful. I sat up so her breasts were pressed against my chest, her shaven pink pussy lips were hovering just above my throbbing prick. I could feel the heat coming from it, and wanted to bury myself deep inside her. As Kate said, no one was going to know about it.

Just as I was about to penetrate her, Kate put a blindfold over my eyes. I didn't complain. All I could think about was getting my dick inside Leila.

"Now," she said. "Do you want to fuck my girlfriend?"

"Yes," I said, inhaling the musky scent of sex that was coming from the girl perched just above my cock.

"Do you really want to fuck her? Tell me how much."

"I want to fuck her. I want to fuck her more than anything else in the world right now," I said, more loudly. I could hear Leila breathing heavily next to me. I sensed she was as excited as I was.

"Tell me you want to fuck her more than you want to fuck Jen," said Kate.

"Fuck off, Kate," I said. There was no way I was going to say that.

I felt a nipple rub over my lips and a wetness brush the top of my prick. Every inch of my balls and dick were straining to be inside this beautiful girl.

Leila spoke to me for the first time, whispering in my ear: "Go on. Please say it, just once, so we can fuck. I want you so much." She had a South London accent.

She ran a hand through my hair. My head was spinning, perhaps with the loss of blood that was pouring into my cock. It was throbbing painfully. Leila leant forward, pressed her tits against my chest and kissed me on the lips.

"Please," she said.

"Ok." I gave in. "I want to fuck her," I said, quietly.

Kate wasn't satisfied. "You want to fuck her more than you want to fuck Jen. Say it."

With a groan I said: "I want to fuck her more than I want to fuck Jen."

"Louder!" shouted Kate.

"Please," moaned Leila.

I couldn't resist any longer. I shouted: "I WANT TO FUCK YOU MORE THAN I WANT TO FUCK JEN. I FUCKING WANT YOU! NOW PLEASE JUST DO IT!"

There was a second's pause and then I felt Leila's steaming hot pussy slide down over my aching, pulsating prick. I slipped in easily, and was soon completely enveloped by her.

"Oh fuck. Yes!" said Leila as she sat there completely still.

"Fuck that is good," I said.

"Now what do you want?" asked Kate.

"I want her to fuck me," I said.

"Say it louder," said Kate.

I shouted: "Fuck me! I want Leila to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum! I want to feel her pussy sliding over my dick. I want her to fuck me!"

That's what she did. She pushed me back down so I was lying flat on the bed, then placing her hands on my chest for support she raised herself up and down on my shaft. She started slowly, but gradually sped up so soon she was pounding up and down on me, grinding her clitoris into me, getting me as deep inside her as she possibly could. We were both moaning and panting, and I was ready to cum again.

She came before I did, suddenly stopping her movements, her pussy convulsing around my shaft. It wasn't quite enough to bring me to orgasm but I was nearly there. One or two more thrusts from her would have done it.

But just then Kate pulled off my blindfold and I saw that there were about eight men in the room with us. I recognised three of them from the film I had watched the night before: John, Chris and Rich. The others were strangers. They were all naked, in various stages of arousal, and they were all intently watching Leila and me fuck.

"Nick. These are the boys who are going to help you give us a cum shower. Come on Leila."

I groaned as Leila lifted herself off me. She undid my handcuffs and went to join Kate on the floor in the middle of the room.

"So, these are the rules, Nick. Once all you men have cum and covered us in your jizz you can have your disks back. See? Not so bad is it? Come on then boys."

Then men formed a circle around the naked redhead and the brunette kneeling on the floor. One by one they started to masturbate.

I watched as the two girls started kissing and fondling each other's bodies, looking out of the corners of their eyes at the eight cocks surrounding them. The only sound was heavy breathing.

After a few minutes the two girls moved into a sixty-nine position, lapping at each other's pussies and moaning with pleasure. Despite my misgivings about the situation I was incredibly turned on by it. I didn't join in immediately, just sat there watching these two hot girls putting on a show to coax the cum out of so many men.

Soon enough someone lost control and loosed several jets of cum where Leila's face was poised above Kate's pussy.. The next one coated Leila's ass, and his cum started to drip down onto Kate's face.

The remaining men sped up their masturbating, some beginning to grunt with pleasure, and soon a third sprayed his load onto Leila's back.

When they moved so they were lying next to each other, looking up at the remaining five cocks above them, their tits squeezed up together, occasionally turning to lick some cum off the other's face, I couldn't take it any longer. I had to get involved somehow. I got to my feet and moved over to join the circle and started masturbating myself.

"Good boy, Nick," said Kate, and Leila smiled at me.

The next two to cum aimed their jizz at the girls' tits, and Kate began to lick it up from Leila's nipples. The next covered Kate's auburn bush and Leila reached down to rub it in, looking me in the eyes while she did so.

When Kate looked up from Leila's tits she noticed there were only three of us left and she got an evil glint in her eyes. She beckoned John towards her and slid her lips over his cockhead. He groaned with pleasure and put his hands on her head and pulled her further down. She lifted up off his cock to look at the man next to me.

"Ted. Get underneath me and fuck my pussy."

In a flash he was underneath her, his face covered by her huge tits and his shaft disappearing into her pussy. She closed her eyes and smiled.

When she opened them she was looking at me.

"Leila. Lube him up. I want him in my ass."

She reached down to just above where Ted was fucking her cunt, and slowly slid a finger into her asshole. "I want you to stretch me open."

I was past objecting. I was so turned on I would have done almost anything she asked.

Leila kissed me while she slid lubricant over my engorged dick. I closed my eyes and revelled in the sensation, then allowed her to pull me towards Kate's asshole.

The redhead looked at me over her shoulder, smiling in triumph. "Go on, big boy. Fuck me."

With six men and Leila watching, I lined up my greasy cock at the entrance to Kate's asshole. The room was silent.

I took a deep breath and ploughed into her with all the strength I could muster. I didn't really care how much it hurt her. She screamed and held tightly onto the cock in front of her. A few of the men at the sides of the room exclaimed in shock. I didn't care. I pulled out, leaving her asshole gaping open, then rammed back into her. This time she was ready and just let out a guttural moan. I stayed in her and carried on pumping that tight, hot ass for all I was worth.

Kate resumed sucking John, slamming her mouth up and down his pole. In a few seconds he was roaring and covering her face with his cum. Beneath me Ted said: "I'm fucking cumming," then slid out and moved up to add his load to the jizz that was dripping off Kate's face.

She turned to look at me again, her face coated in cum, and said: "Just you big boy. I want you to cum now."

"Not fucking yet," I said, and pulled out of her asshole.

"Jesus, look at the size of that," said one of the men, pointing at my cock which seemed to have grown another inch. Everyone, including Kate, turned to look at it. It was sticking straight up, pulsating, veins sticking out all over it. It must have been a good ten inches by now. My balls were swollen and tight. I wasn't far off cumming, but I wanted more from Kate.

I flipped her over onto her back, gripped her ankles, forced them apart and shoved my cock deep into her open asshole. Then I pulled it out and slid it into her pussy. I carried on alternating between her pussy and ass, while the audience urged me on, telling me to fuck her deeper, to use all her holes, to cum all over her big tits.