Kate's Test Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lofwyrkp
lofwyrkp
242 Followers

Kate had to admit that Claire made a sexy sight as she lay on the couch, her hands hidden from direct view, but the way her top and jeans moved left little to the imagination.

Claire's breathing shortened as she came closer to her orgasm and Kate found herself breathing in time, her body synchronizing with Claire's.

As close as she was, she realized that she couldn't just make it like this and that damned ring was going to be needed to bring her off. Gently she thrust her hips forward, trying to balance the feel of the ring as it vibrated against her clit and the suction that threatened to trap her.

She just about managed to get it so that the ring was stimulating her towards a great orgasm without slipping onto her clit when Claire opened her eyes, and taking in the situation told her, "Cum for me Kate, cum for me."

Claire's hand seemed to writhe quicker and quicker as she played with herself, her eyes drinking in the sight of the helpless Kate, and Kate found herself thrusting her hips against the ring in time with Claire.

With a low growl, Claire orgasmed, her limbs trembling as she got off on the sight of Kate and her predicament. The sight and sound of Claire's orgasm tipped Kate over the edge. She could feel the tight metal band slipping onto her clit but she no longer knew nor cared. The feeling as her clit was squeezed into the ring was sheer heaven as she started to cum. Her clit was thumping in time to her pulse as her blood fought it's way past the constricting band, magnifying the intensity of her release.

Kate was crying out "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" as one orgasm followed another. She'd never been multi-orgasmic before but the feel of the tight ring as it hit the base of her clit, leaving the tip swollen and exposed. The vacuum was sucking cool air past the incredibly sensitive tip, sending fresh waves of pleasure shooing through her. Her thighs were trembling with the strain of keeping her upright as she kept on cumming.

In a daze, she hung her head, totally spent. Her limbs felt so weak, as if she'd ran a marathon. She barely noticed when Claire pressed the right key into her hand, and left her there, along with the parting words "You're definitely a keeper!"

lofwyrkp
lofwyrkp
242 Followers
12