Kate's Test Ch. 04

Story Info
Kate gets claimed.
2.5k words
4.45
153.8k
41

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She motioned the girl to come in and said: "Come on, Stephanie, I think we have to get her off that monster dildo first, before you can start."

They took hold of Kate and pulled her of the dildo, putting her on her bed, pushing everything on it aside. They set her up so that her legs were spread wide, her gaping open pussy on the edge of the bed. Claire looked doubtful "Do you think you can work on her like that?"

Stephanie replied: "Let me first start with what you wanted on her belly, and let's see how quickly her cunt closes up again."

"Okay, but remember what I told you, I want the letters so be large and easily readable like the headlines of a tabloid newspaper." Claire referred to the tattoo she had asked for. Stephanie was a still young, but renowned tattoo and piercing artist with a shop downtown.

Steph got out her tattoo equipment and started with her task. In the meantime Claire was busy to hogtie Kate to the bed. Her arms to the bed posts at the wall, and her ankles to the posts in front, making sure that her knees were tied also, keeping her legs wide apart. She was barely making it before Kate started to wake up, feeling the pain from the needle on her belly.

She first tried to lift her hands, and when she couldn't she tried to sit up. Failing to do so, she looked in panic at Claire and wanted to scream.

Claire put a finger on her lips and just shook her head. Kate slowly closed her mouth again and looked with big eyes at the stranger tattooing her. She knew, she should fight or scream, but somehow Claire has silenced her simply by putting a finger on her mouth. Kate didn't understand what kind of power Claire was holding over her. She just knew she felt better when she did what Claire wanted.

When Stephanie was done with the tattoo, Claire nodded her approval and said "Steph, I think you can start now with the clit piercing".

She looked deep into Kate's eyes when she said it, and continued "You know, Kate, the ring on your clit, I think you never really looked closely at it, it has two holes on each side. That's for a piercing, which you will get now. With that piercing in place, you will never be able to remove the ring again, and it has some other advantages, too". She smiled somewhat cruelly and flicked her finger over Kate's clit.

Kate didn't know if she should moan or scream. A clit piercing??? This is really getting the wrong way! "Please, Claire, I will do what you want, but not this!" She begged.

"I will blindfold you know -- if I have to gag you, too, is up to you" was the only response, she got from Claire. Claire tied a scarf around her head and kissed her on the mouth: "Be strong, my darling, do it for me, make me proud", and Kate melted into her.

Stephanie was getting out her piercing tools, and something that looked obscenely dangerous: A long but thin steel bar, like two inches long and fitting through the holes in the clit ring. She first punched a smaller needle through Kate's clit pulling a thread through it that in turn was used to pull the steel bar through both the new hole in Kate's clit and the clit band. Now the band was held by the needle. Pushing two small balls over both ends of the needle, and securing them with some kind of rivet, the new adornment to her clit was done. The two balls were fixed to the clit like a kind of dumbbell, and surely they would make the clit get stretched and turned with every step that Kate would be doing. No way to remove that unless Kate would willingly risk permanent damage to her clit. Claire smiled and thought of the other function of that it would provide. Just thinking of it and what it would mean to Kate made her pussy dripping wet, and her needy clit itch.

After the tattoo and the piercing, Stephanie was almost done. She forcefully slipped two tight fitting thick aluminium rings over both of Kate's index fingers and told Claire that she was done for today.

Kate was still suffering from the piercing but when she heard that, she just moaned anxiously. What else did Claire want this girl to do with her? Suddenly she felt a pair of lips pressed on her mouth, giving her a hard kiss, while playing with her nipples. Kate moaned and kissed back, not even knowing whom she was kissing. She heard someone leave and was getting scared that she would have to spend the night tied like she was. But then she felt someone working on her ties and Claire said "I am going to release you now. You may look at yourself and find out what's new on you."

When finally released again, Kate heard the door open and close and then silence. Claire must have left, too. She carefully removed the blindfold with aching arms. Everything on her hurt: Her arms and legs from being stretched and tied, her clit awfully from the piercing, her belly from the tattoo, and her pussy still hurt from that dildo. Oh! The dildo! With all the stress after waking up again, she had forgotten about that 'episode'. She was worried that something might have done damage, and quickly went to the large mirror to check herself out.

Even without really looking at the tattoo that tried to get her attention in the mirror, she looked at her pussy, still somewhat open and was amazed that she was still so stretched that it didn't want to close. But there was no blood and when she pushed two fingers inside, she couldn't feel anything weird and it didn't hurt as much as she feared. Her cunt got stretched to the limit, but not *over* the limit. Phew! With that worry off her mind, she quickly set her sight on her belly, and after figuring out what the mirrored writing meant, she staggered backwards and had to sit down.

"Oh my god, what did she do to me" she moaned. She could never walk around like this. No more free belly, no bikini. Okay she has had a hard time with these things lately anyway, thanks to her breasts standing proud, but still...

"Property of Claire" was written in tall easily readable letters on her belly. Everyone could read it from several metres away. Kate was in shock, and she was expecting herself to throw a fit any minute, but somehow she only had some butterflies flying around in her belly, while she looked at the tattoo. She had a feeling like it was 'good' to be put in place. She liked belonging to Claire and she realised that she has been waiting for quite a while for Claire finally stepping forward and claim her. Her pussy started to get wet again and agreed happily -- which brought her attention back to her pussy, but this time not concerned, but rather turned on. Looking at her clit she tried to understand this weird piercing she got. When someone would have told her about a clit piercing, she would have expected a cute little ring (she had actually been toying with that idea for awhile), but not this. Her long clit stood out an inch, with the titanium band holding the hood back, and the new rather heavy balls pulled her clit down. She was shocked to see how enflamed her clit was after the piercing. She hardly dared walking after looking at it, wondering how she should take care of the wound, with the ring and the steel bar in the way. To prevent the steel balls pulling her clit and keeping it enflamed she put on underwear for the first time since she had gotten the titanium band on her clit and went to sleep, exhausted from everything that has happened after she came from school.

The next morning she woke up from the weirdest dreams of huge dildos, piercings, tattoos and being hog-tied to trees. At first she wasn't sure what is reality and what just a dream, but when her hand went to her pussy, she felt the rather large piercing in her clit, thankfully it didn't hurt so much anymore. She checked out Claire's bed and saw that she must have left already, without waking her up. Looks like she was still ignoring her. But then she saw an envelope on the bed, placed in such a way that Kate couldn't miss it. "KATE" was written on it. When she opened it, she found a sheet of paper with instructions how to clean her piercings and how to take care of the tattoo for the next days. That must come from that tattoo shop girl. But there was also a letter from Claire.

"Dear pet, I had to leave early this morning, and decided for today I am not requiring your services. Before I left, I went through your clothes and sorted them a bit. I removed all the clothes that you must not wear anymore, and put in the top drawer the ones you're going to wear today. I understand that this is all new to you, so I am helping you, by telling you what you're going to wear from now on. Love, Claire"

Kate gasped and jumped, naked as she was, to the cupboard. Opening it, she found it almost completely empty! Claire had simply removed all she could find, it seems. Opening the top drawer, she found some clothes and a sheet of paper on top of the thin pile: "Wear this, and nothing else".

She let the paper fall on the flour and grabbed her clothes. It was a meagre assortment of her most revealing clothes, that she used to wear before her first 'accident', when she wanted to tease some cocks. A mini skirt so short that she could never bend over when wearing it, she never even dared wearing it with a G-string. A tight top, cut so short, calling it belly free would be calling a cruise ship a boat. Last time she wore it, one could see the lowest part of her bra. She had never put those revealing things on since she tried to hide her new boobs, and since her clit band kept her wet, sensitive and horny all the time. Claire wanted her to wear that??? Is she nuts? And with what kind of underwear, what would fit to that? Barely finishing that thought, she picked up the slip of paper from the floor again and just read it again "... and nothing else". She almost climbed into her cupboard, head first, and yes there was no underwear anywhere in sight. Claire had taken not only her sweaters and 'modest' clothes, she took all her underwear. Looking at the two pieces of cloth she was supposed to wear, then at the clock, and with a fatalistic shrug she started to put on the top and the mini skirt. She had no time anymore, and if she came late, she would end up in big trouble. With all her squirming around sitting at her place (horny as hell), and her running to the toilet (trying to frig herself to an orgasm) and her not being her usual observant self, people started to have an eye on her. She must not be late! Panicking, she raced for her sneakers, only finding her red fuck-me pumps, reserved for wild Friday night parties. Still somehow on fatalistic autopilot, she put them on and headed off for classes.

Only when she hit the campus, being in bright sunlight, she started to realise how she must appear to others. Her proud full boobs were straining against her top, the lowest part her the globes clearly visible, the long banded nipples forming little tents. Her mini skirt was happily showing of the lower parts of her firm butt, and if she would not have shaved her pussy, one surely would have seen at least her beaver, she was sure. Blushing, she started to walk less confidently, trying to make little steps as not to make her skirt move too much. Seeing the guys watching her, tripping over their tongues, she felt a jolt of electricity race from her clit into her belly, and up to her throat. She swallowed hard, trying not to get too exited. Just a few more minutes, and she would be in class.

While heading to the entrance of the building, she couldn't get the image of herself out of her head, walking around with no underwear, and the shortest of short skirts, and her breasts ready to be touched by anyone who would dare, standing out as they do, with the top barely reaching the lowest part of them. She could feel the tickles in her belly getting stronger, and her pussy getting wet. Without noticing it, her hips started to do an inviting dance while she walked, making all the guys drool, and not a few girls getting hot, too.

She barely made it to her place before the teacher entered, but at least she had made it. On the other hand, she had to hurry so much, that she was now sitting in class, half naked, surely smelling pussy, and her overly sensitive clit was threatening to push her into an orgasm sooner or later. While walking, she found out how devilish the piercing on her clit works. When she had the titanium band holding back the hood, offering her love pearl to the world, she only had to struggle with the skirt rubbing on it every now and then. But now, with every single step she made, the weight of the piercing kept tugging on her clit, pulling on it like a lover might playfully do. And now, sitting down, she also quickly learned that the piercing jewellery was wide enough to force her to keep her legs open. If she closed them, the bar got twisted, really hurting her clit. She ended up having her knees more than a foot apart meaning anyone in front of her looking her way might be able to catch a glimpse of her dripping pussy.

Lunch was simply a catastrophe, with her leaning heavily against the wall, while trying to quietly ride out the second or third orgasm that hit her. This piercing was really too much! By the time she was on her way home, she must have had like 6 orgasms, and her cum was covering the inside of her legs all the way down to her feet. At each break she had ran to the toilets, cleaning herself with tissue, and each time she just had ended up playing with herself, but never reaching an orgasm. Each time she tried to cum, she couldn't -- and when she was just walking the clit piercing made her cum.

-------

Might get continued...