Katey (The Moment)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she eased away from me, licking her lips, I let myself sit on the ground next to her, drained from the climax. "So, was that a moment too?"

Katey smiled, leaning over to kiss me. "Yes, it was another wonderful moment."

"Will this one be repeated?" I grinned, pants at my ankles and still hard and proud out there in the woods.

"Probably not." She considered. "This was a moment in its own right. Doesn't mean there won't be another moment though. Or lots of them."

As she leaned forward and took me into her hand again I wondered how far away it would be. When I felt her dig between my thighs and start to fondle my balls again I realized she didn't want to wait as long as last time. She kissed me urgently and then slipped over to sit next to me.

As we sat there in the woods, on the exact spot I lost my virginity, Katey was idly playing with my cock as we talked, almost as though we were deliberately letting the tension rise a little again.

It was almost ten minutes since I came and the world was starting to appear normal again after the kaleidoscopic sensations of our coupling. I had my arm around her and had managed to free her breasts from her dress so I could stoop to suck on her nipples every now and again while she looked down at my swelling head, pulled and stretched the skin hard over my cockhead.

"I'd always wondered if you still stayed hard." She laughed. "I remember that first time; you didn't lose it, even after you'd cum. I've always been curious if that was just your youth." She pulled me to a full length. "Obviously not! Good."

It was only a matter of seconds and we were in the classic "69" position, her working me again with hand and mouth and me licking her furiously and probing her pussy with my thumb. As I ran my tongue all around her lips and clit over and over, I felt her pump hard at my cock, twisting her strokes as she held the head firmly in her mouth and sucked hard.

I felt her lift away from me and without letting go of my cock, she came up so our faces were close enough for a swift kiss, just a prelude to her whispering, "Fuck me lover. Now."

Katey stood up and turned away from me, hitched up her dress and leaned forward so she could rest her hands on the branch of a tree. This left her lovely round ass and still aroused pussy urging me to step forward and get inside her. I stood up, shook my pants from my ankles and smiled at the invitation in front of me.

As I took her hips in my hands I let my cock slide up and down between her cheeks as it twitched and throbbed at the prospect to come. As I bent down to position myself to enter her I reached over and grabbed a handful of her breast again, feeling her excite even more and writhe to my touch. Then I took hold of my cock, pushed the head between her lips, let go and thrust deep into her searing hot pussy.

With every thrust I held her hips tight and savored the silky wet pussy that was mine for the taking. Katey was tight, slick and hot, just the way I remembered and just how I've liked it ever since. Feeling the sweetness of her envelop me and begin to charge my whole body for the coming explosion, I ran my hand over the skin on her back and slowed my thrusting so it was as long and slow as my need would allow.

Katey shuffled her feet as I pumped into her, unashamedly getting the best for both of us. Still holding onto the tree in front of her she swung her head around and said, "Fuck me hard now baby, give it to me, I need you now." Her words had a rising urgency, and my reaction was to thrust fast and deep into her, hammering the tops of my thigh against her exposed cheeks, feeling the hot walls of her pussy rub hard against me.

I took a hand away from her hip and slipped it under her body, feeling for her clit and massaging while I continued to pound into her. I already had doubts about lasting too long and when Katey slipped a hand up to feel my cock as it slipped in and out of her, it was all over for me holding back.

I tried to keep up my attentions on her pussy but was failing miserably as my own body tensed, I slowed my strokes and awaited the release that only she could bring now. The first shot of cum seemed to come from miles away; rushing up from my balls, down my cock and shooting out unbelievably fast. As the spurts continued I slid in and out, prolonging my pleasure, something Katey was also intent on as she rubbed my balls hard with the palm of her hand. "That's my baby." She said, looking around and up at me with a big smile.

As I continued to thrust gently inside her, I eagerly rubbed at her clit as I tried to take her to orgasm as close to mine as I could. As my climax began to subside I felt the familiar sounds of her breath shortening and her hips wriggle on my cock and fingers. I reached out with my other hand, clamped a nipple between my thumb and forefinger and she came. Katey literally screamed as she climaxed for the second time, driving her ass back into me as she rode the best of her moment out on my cock.

It was almost reluctantly that I withdrew from her and she stood to face me again, smiling, eager to kiss. "Now that, she whispered as we hugged, "was a moment!"

This time we gathered ourselves up, held each other for a few minutes and then set about finding enough of our clothes to return to step out of our moment and back to the real world. As I zipped up I watched as Katey pulled up her panties and stuffed her breasts back into her bra and dress. Then we walked back along the river path almost silently but very content.

12