Kath & Julie Ch. 04

Story Info
The sex lessons begin.
2.5k words
4.47
44.9k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storrier
storrier
11 Followers

Andrew could smell the soft sweetness of her body and felt the mound of her breasts as she moved them against his face. He was trembling with anxiety and sexual arousal and reached out to Kath's hips. He could feel the beautiful rounded shape of her hips under the thin material of her dress. He could tell she was wearing nothing underneath. He moved his hands slowly up and down her hips, making sure there was no clothing under the dress. He slid both hands around behind and felt the roundness of her buttocks. He was beside himself with desire. He had never felt the shape of a woman's ass before. He had imagined it a thousand times, but it felt so much better than he had ever thought. This was REAL! This was not just imagination. He was sweating with anxiety. His cock sprung up from where he had pushed it and was making a huge bulge in his shorts. He couldn't keep his hands still. They moved up and down Kath's gorgeous legs, from hip to knee and back again.

Kath reached down and brushed her hand across the bulge in his pants. "Holy fuck!" she thought, " It's so hard...and so big." This was a first for her. She had never touched a man's cock before — with or without clothes covering it. She brushed her hand over it again and felt it spring back behind her hand. She bent down and kissed Andrew on top of his head. "Do you like the feel of that?" she asked, giving her hips a little wiggle. "Do you like the feel of my legs and ass?"

"It feels s, s, sensational," he stammered. "It feels b, beautiful, I want to f, feel more..."

"Not so quick now – we are taking this slow, remember?" Kath's thoughts were working in overdrive. She was becoming extremely aroused now, and the more aroused she felt, the more scenarios were starting to unfold in her mind. She pulled away from him and turned to her sister. "Julie might come over here and let you feel her legs and ass, too. You need to take this slowly. The more experience you have, with different women, the better for your education," she said, with mock authority.

Julie stood up. She went over and stood in the same place Kath had been a moment before and placed her hands on the sides of his face. She was already very aroused from watching Kath being touched, and she could feel the wetness of her pussy. She was surprised that the thought of a man could be so erotic. This was better than she had expected.

Andrew reached out and held the sides of her thighs, just above the short hemline. He moved them up to her ass and then slid down to her bare legs. When he felt her bare skin he hesitated. Julie squirmed slightly and said, "It's ok, you can touch my legs." His hands moved down, over her bare skin.

"Oh, fuck!" he thought. "I can feel her legs - her bare legs." His slid his hands back up. When he reached the bottom of her mini-skirt, he pushed it up with them. He kept moving upwards. His hands moved slowly around the beautiful soft, firmness of her upper thighs and onto the cheeks of her ass. Julie squirmed in the pure delight of the moment. She could feel her sex juices starting to trickle out of her pussy. The slight roughness of his hands felt so tantalising. She could not help moving back and forth, pushing her chest into the young man's face.

Andrew slowly brought both hands around to the front of Julie's hips, his fingers reaching up to the slight bulge above her pussy. He wanted to press them into her hot pussy, but he stopped. He was so nervous. He moved his face from side to side against Julie's breast, and let his hands slide down the inside of her thighs. His mind was racing. This was so bloody fantastic! His cock was aching with desire. He thought he was going to fill his shorts with cum, right there and then. Julie then did the same as her sister had done a few minutes earlier. She brushed the back of her hand across the bulge in his pants. "Oh, fuck!" he moaned into her chest. "Oh, fuck! This is so..." His voice trailed off. He didn't know what to say.

"So, it's alright, then?" Julie asked, with a laugh in her voice. "You like the feel of a woman's body?" She pulled away and pushed her hand against the heat of her pussy, then brought the hand up to his face, holding it there for a second or two. "I think maybe Kath and I can show you LOTS of things."

It was the same for Julie as it was for Kath. She was beginning to see all kinds of scenarios unfolding in her imagination – all the things they would be able to do with this handsome young grocer boy. She felt hot, sticky juices trickling down the inside of her right leg. "Why do I get so wet?" she thought, "it's almost embarrassing to be so hot and wet." Standing right in front of the boy, she reached down, wiping her hand against the wetness inside her leg, then held it under his nose. "Look what you're doing to me," she said, "You've got me dripping like a leaky tap, you naughty boy!"

Andrew had never smelt a woman's juices before. It was awesome! He grabbed her hand and shoved it into his mouth. He held it there and sucked the fingers, letting the taste of Julie's pussy flood his taste buds. The sensation was breath-taking. His cock grew harder and harder.

"Ohhh," moaned Julie, "do you like the taste of that?" she asked, moving her fingers slowly back and forth between his lips. "There's plenty more where that come from!" Suddenly, another flash of erotic thought crossed her mind. "I love the taste of Kath's juices," she said, breathing the words out, "If you ask nicely, she might let you taste hers, too. Or maybe I could suck the juice out of her pussy and you can get it out of my mouth...what do you think?"

With this, she pulled away and went back to Kath on the lounge, letting her legs spread wide open as she sat down. Kath reached over and slid two fingers along the slit of Julie's wet pussy. She put her fingers into her mouth and sucked them, as the boy had done to Julie's, a moment earlier. "Mmmm, that tastes so good," she said, looking directly into Andrew's eyes. "That tastes really good."

The young man tried to push his hard cock down between his legs again, but it came right back up, lifting his shorts into a triangle. He looked at the women and grinned. "Is that in need of some attention?" asked Julie, looking directly at the bulge in his pants.

"S. s, s, seems so," he stammered, and flushed again.

"Well, maybe it's time for your next lesson," said Kath, as she got up and walked over to him. She stood behind his chair, her hands on his shoulders. She reached down and took the bottom of his shirt between her fingers and pulled it over his head. "Let's get rid of this," she said, "you won't be needing it right now." She tossed the shirt on the floor behind her and leaned forward again, her breasts brushing against his upper back. She slid both hands slowly down over the bare skin of his chest and abdomen to the top of his shorts, and back up along the side of his ribs, over his arms and back onto his shoulders.

He was wet with perspiration and her hands slid easily over his body. Her mind was racing. She had never felt a man's sweat before. She had never really felt a man's body before. The firmness of his muscles was tantalising. She put her hand to her face and smelt the pungent odour of his sweat. She could feel a hot tingling, deep in her belly and her pussy was getting wet. She looked over at Julie, giving her a wink. Julie stood up and slowly walked over. She stood in front of the boy, and rested her hands on his knees. She looked at the huge triangle of his shorts and put the palm of her right hand on top of his cock. She started slowly making circles with her hand, moving his cock round and round in small circles — gently pushing down against the stiffness. Andrew moaned. "If you do that much more, I'm going to..."

"You're going to what...cum?" asked Julie, in a slightly mocking tone. "Well, we can't have that...not just yet," she said, and took her hand away. "Would you like to feel my breasts?" she asked, as she leant forward.

Andrew tentatively reached out and touched the top of her left breast with the tips of his fingers. "It's ok, you can hold it," she said and gave her chest a wiggle.

He reached below the mound and cupped the firm roundness in his hand, lifting it slightly. "That's better sweetie, does it feel good?"

"It feels very n, n, nice," said Andrew, lifting the breast higher, feeling its weight in his hand. He rubbed his thumb over the nipple and felt the response. "I've never felt a woman's breast before."

Kath was slowly massaging his shoulders and chest. She slid her hands down his belly until her fingertips started to disappear under the top of his shorts. "And what have we down here?" she asked. Andrew couldn't speak.

Julie fumbled the button on top of his shorts open. She took the zip between her thumb and finger and pulled it slowly downwards. When it reached the bulge, she had to push the hard cock down to continue. The zip came to the bottom and she opened the front of his shorts. She then took hold of the top of his underpants and slowly pulled them down over his bulging cock. It sprung up and almost hit her in the face. It was magnificent. As a nurse, she had seen many cocks – she had washed them, bandaged them, and inserted catheters into them. In the course of her professional duties, she had taken little more notice of them, than she would have an ear, or a hand, or any other part of a man's body. She had seen little ones, big ones, and all sizes in between. But this was a whole different experience for her. This was the cock of a very young man who was NOT her patient, and he was very sexually aroused. She thought, "This is the biggest, hardest cock I've ever seen!" She very gently placed a finger on one side and her thumb on the other, slowly moving them up and down the length of his shaft. She bent forward and placed her lips over the head and pushed the point of her tongue into the eye. Both women felt his whole body tremble and he moaned a low, guttural sound from somewhere deep in his throat.

Julie knelt down, unbuckled his sandals, and said, "Stand up baby," as she stood back up and pulled on his arm. As he slid off the stool and stood, Kath slid his shorts and underwear down to his feet. He stepped out of his clothes and kicked his sandals off. The women were very excited. Andrew stood there naked, with his cock pointing to the ceiling. His body was almost hairless, except for his pubic area. He had broad, strong shoulders, a tight abdomen, firm, rounded ass and strong, powerful legs.

Julie was now standing in front of him. "I feel really hot Andrew. Would you help me out of my dress?" she asked. He took hold of the bottom of her dress with both hands and drew it up over her head.

"Me, too," said Kath. She was standing behind him, "I'm very hot too." He turned and did the same for Kath. All three stood there, completely naked. The two women walked slowly around the young man a couple of times, letting him see them from all sides. "I know we are just a couple of old ladies to you Andrew, but do you like what you see?" Kath asked.

"You are both very b, b, beautiful," he replied. "Very beautiful, indeed." Julie stood right up close to his face and Kath stood against him from behind. They pressed their bodies into him, with their arms around him. They leaned over his left shoulder and kissed each other wetly on the lips. He could feel Kath's beautiful breasts squashing against his back, and her tummy against his ass. Julie's breasts were squashed against his lower chest and her tummy and hot pussy against his cock and upper legs. He was sandwiched between them. He was stroking Julie's back and ass with both hands. His senses were soaring. This was the most fantastic feeling – being squashed between two naked women – feeling their soft, firm bodies pushing against his.

He reached behind and took Kath's ass in his hands, pulling gently outwards, parting the cheeks, and kneading them between his fingers. His cock was like a steel rod, now pointing downwards and pressing against Julie's wet pussy. She squirmed her body up and down, making the length of his cock move up and down the wet slit. He grabbed her ass and pulled her even closer. He could feel her wetness, spreading all over his throbbing cock. "Holy fuck!" he thought, "If this is what it feels like on the outside, how good must it be inside a hot, wet hole like this." He was close to Cumming.

Both women sensed Andrew's level of arousal and pulled away. They didn't want him to cum just yet. Julie went over to the couch and beckoned Kath to follow. She knelt on the seat and rested her head on the backrest, her ass pointing almost straight up. "Come over beside me K," she said to Kath.

In a moment, both women were kneeling side-by-side on the couch with their ass exposed to the room behind them – pointing directly at Andrew. "Come on over Andrew," Julie called to him. "Come see what we have for you here." He stood behind them, resting a hand on each ass. His cock stuck out, and found its way between them – Julie's thigh pressing on one side and Kath's on the other. His cock was still wet with Julie's juices and it slid easily, in between the soft firmness of their legs. Both women pushed hard against him.

"I want you to feel my hot pussy," said Kath. "It needs to be touched."

"Mine too, baby," said Julie, "Mine too," as she pushed back against him.

storrier
storrier
11 Followers