Kath Goes to London Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kath's breathing was regular, and this showed Andrew that Kath was on a sexual plateau. She was obviously enjoying herself, but she was not making progress towards her orgasmic goal. Andrew knew where the problems lay, and he was sure that Kath would need further treatment, and perhaps some minor surgery. This was because her clitoris was shielded completely by an over-large hood. But today was not the day to fix it. He, and his assistant, would have to find another way to bring their patient to climax.

First, he needed to stimulate the clitoris as directly as possible. Jayne had already assisted the doctor during the procedure many times, so she knew what equipment was needed and how to work it. But today was different because under the skilful tutelage of Andrew Maxim, Jayne was about to perform part of the treatment. Andrew signalled for Jayne to come and continue the examination with him. As he put some lubrication on his latex-gloved fingers, he asked Jayne to come and massage the patient's clitoris. She did this gently but thoroughly, rolling it between her fingers and flicking it every now and then.

Kath felt the darts of lightning coursing through her body, as she rose steadily towards her goal. When Andrew put two fingers inside Kath's pussy, he realised that there was no need at all for lubrication as her nectar flowed freely, so much that Andrew couldn't feel the insides of Kath because of all the liquid. Kath groaned in appreciation as she felt the fingers moving inside her, and the constant stimulation of her clitoris by nurse Jayne.

Andrew reached into a drawer and selected a quiet but powerful vibrator. Swiss made, it was expensive but effective. He applied it over Jayne's fingers so that they could soften the pulses. Kath felt the increased gentle but persuasive stimulation and groaned once again. As she did this, Jayne opened her fingers wider and held Kath's labia apart so that now the vibration was applied directly to the sides of her clitoris. Both Andrew and Jayne knew that it was too soon to stimulate Kath's clit too hard. They understood Kath's need to climb the mountain slowly and steadily so that when her climax came, it would be irresistible and shattering.

By now both Andrew and Jayne shared Kath's lust and were themselves as horny as hell. Jayne's pussy flowed freely and Andrew's dick was rock hard. At times like these, they questioned their luck at doing a job they loved, and how unethical it would be to take an even deeper (if that were possible) involvement by having full-on sex with the patient. But that didn't stop them playing with each other. In any case, Kath was almost there, so a little distraction for the medics wouldn't make much difference!

Jayne masturbated herself with one hand whilst assisting Andrew's work with Kath with the other. Andrew grabbed his dick and rubbed hard. One dick, one hand, no problem! With the other he played the vibrator round and round Kath's now-sensitive sex. The tempo speeded up as each one was lost to the rapture of great orgasmic bliss as one by one they went over the edge. Jayne was first and she screamed out aloud as the rolling torment of climax hit her. She shuddered as her body went into spasm. Her patient who (for the first time in ages) bucked and thrashed as her body at last responded fully to the wonderful two-handed masturbation, aided by the vibrator felt her convulsions. Sweat poured from her as her temperature rose and she struggled to take in enough oxygen through her gasps. Kath's orgasm rushed through her body like an express train. Nothing would stop her.... and nothing did. Not even the groan from Andrew as his prick pulsed and spurted his copious load of semen on the floor.

Andrew switched off the vibrator as Jayne patted Kath's face with a cool flannel. He hitched up his trousers and felt his liquid as he tucked himself in. He was in a mess but it did not matter one iota. He had succeeded in his aim to help his patient, and had enjoyed the experience nearly as much as she had. Meanwhile, Jayne was restoring herself to normality whilst Kath simply lay in the chair and sighed with pleasure and relief. She knew she would have to return to have her little hood fixed. She had known about it for years, hence letting her hair grow to hide it from herself or anyone else. Now in her nakedness she realised how much of an impediment it was so waited to hear the advice of her consultant.

End of part 1. With thanks to Suzie for her advice. Send any comments as this is an early attempt at writing. I would like to hear from ladies especially because it was written for both jacking men and jilling women to enjoy. Remember, it was Jack and Jill that BOTH went up the hill!

12