Kath Goes to London Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne's face was smeared with Jen's cum and she fell into an embrace with Kath on the bed. Jen lay next to them, recovering from her monumental orgasm. Kath tasted Jen's juice on Jayne's lips as their tongues entwined. The aroma as well as flavour was heavenly and Kath's senses heightened as she became more and more turned on.

Jayne played with Kath's hard nipples and gently squeezed her aching breasts. She rolled and tweaked Kath's sensitive and erect nipples and seemed to know just how hard to squeeze. Kath sighed in approval as they continued their long kiss. Jen looked on in admiration and she toyed with her own breasts. Jayne's juices flowed from her needy pussy and somehow she found herself astride Jen's head. Jen immediately sucked and licked at Jayne's sex, returning the compliment of a few moments earlier. Meanwhile, Kath played with Jayne's breasts and bum with her hands full of Jayne's luscious flesh. She began to tease Jayne's skin between her bottom and pussy, and Jayne moaned as her perineum was massaged by Kath's stealthy fingers whilst her sex was stimulated by Jen's tongue. She was in heaven and it was only a few minutes before Jayne howled in orgasmic bliss as her body endured wave after wave of passion.

The air was suffused with the scent of three sexually aroused women. Sex hung in the air. Whilst Jayne and Jen had been giving and receiving oral sex to each other, the novice Kath had not been idle. She had been stroking and kneading her breasts, and playing with her raspy-haired fanny. Her secretions added to the heady mix in the atmosphere and she knew that it would not be long before she gave and received orgasms to and from her friends. She wondered how come she had not done this earlier!

It was Jen who first noticed Kath's fingers playing with herself. Jen wanted to help masturbate Kath to orgasm but had an even better idea. The problem was that Kath was spiky and the thought of Jen's soft tongue on Kath's prickly mound was simply not on! In any case, Jen knew that Andrew Maxim's magic cream would need to be massaged into freshly shaved skin. So, she told Jayne her idea and Jayne immediately went into Kath's bathroom to find a fresh razor, soap and towels. Whilst she was there, she also saw Ken's electric shaver and grinned to herself. She returned to the bedroom to find Kath and Jen lying next to each other, locked in a deep embrace. At last. Friends behaving as friends should.

Jayne parted Kath's legs and switched on Ken's shave to remove the main part of Kath's pubic stubble. She knew that the vibration and pressure of the shaver on her mons would add to Kath's sexual frenzy. But she was surprised when Jen stopped her and asked her to get Andrew's cream and begged Jayne to allow her to shave and prepare her friend for the biggest cum of her life. Without hesitation Jayne agreed, passed the shaver to Jen and left the bed to find her handbag that contained Kath's special cream.

Jen settled down to her task and deftly pressed the whirring machine to Kath's mound. She was precise and sure with her movements and knew exactly how the vibrations felt for Kath. Jen smiled to herself. For so many years she had wanted to touch, kiss, lick and pet Kath's pussy, and now she was here, doing just that. Kath remembered how she was shaved just a couple of days earlier. The technique was different, and the feelings were somehow more erotic because Jen was creating them.

Soon Kath's hair was removed down to a short fuzz. Only a blade could shave closer and Jen prepared Kath's sex with a gentle lather. Stroke after stroke came closer to Kath's lips as she sighed in anticipation. As Jen held Kath's labia apart, her little finger gently caressed Kath's hood. Kath blushed as she knew that her most intimate secret was out. Jen simply looked into her eyes fondly and said "Snap!" The two women hugged and Jen returned to her task.

Jayne returned with Andrew's cream. This was the enjoyable part. Jayne and Jen both knew the stimulating effect of the cream as it had been massaged into both women previously. Now it was Kath's turn to lie back and enjoy the feelings as Jayne and Jen dipped their fingers into the cream and began to work it mercilessly into the throbbing sex of the incredibly turned on Kath.

Jen and Jayne stroked, pulled, tweaked and massaged the whole area of Kath's sex. Kath's pussy leaked her own fluids that were added to the mixture. Unidentified fingers entwined as they played with Kath's tormented pussy. Precious liquid poured from Kath's heated vagina as the more and more cream added to the lubrication. Jen and Jayne applied delicate pressure to the folds of flesh around Kath's clitoris that warmed and glowed inside its cosy sheath. Kath gasped for air as she came like a volcano, screaming and babbling incoherently. For the first time, she actually ejaculated and girl-cum covered the hands of both Jayne and Jen who immediately licked and slurped the juices off each other and they gently caressed Kath's pussy with their tongues like cats licking the cream from a bowl.

All three women linked arms as they lay next to each other on Kath's bed. Kath's fanny pulsed with a rosy glow and she could feel residual spasms in her labia as they slowly calmed. Jen and Jayne were red-faced from their exertions and relaxed as their breathing returned to normal. But Kath felt incomplete. She had received incredible sex from these two women, but still had not tasted the ambrosia that only a woman can produce.

To remedy this, Kath snaked down her bed and was presented with the two beautiful pussies of Jayne and Jen. Gratefully, she sniffed around each one before planting small baby kisses on the still warm mounds of her lovers. Her tongue licked and pulled at the lips of first Jen then Jayne. Automatically, Jayne's and Jen's legs parted to allow Kath easy access to their sex. Kath used both of her hands to stimulate them and licked each pussy in turn to give both women equal stimulation. The race was on to see which woman would climax first. Jen and Jayne faced each other and kissed as Kath returned the favour of masturbating and sucking her friends to orgasm. The tastes and smells mingled into one as quickly and steadily Jayne and Jen climbed the path to climax. As Kath's wrists tired, she knew that she would not have much strength left to provide the final orgasmic triggers.

She knew that it would be her tongue that lit the final fuses, so she had to make a choice. Should it be Jen, the long-suffering friend? Or should it be Jayne who introduced her to such incredible sensations? She chose both! First, she gently nibbled on the flesh around Jayne's clitoris, then did the same to Jen. Both women responded with howls of "yes, just there, don't stop", and then with circular motions of her palms, she leant her weight directly onto the whole mons of each woman and thrust her middle and index fingers deep into Jen's and Jayne's cavities. Simultaneously, their orgasms came and ripped through their bodies. Sparkles of light flashed in their brains as Kath eventually stopped her magical movement and licked her lips with a grin. As she snuggled back into the arms of her lovers, she thought about what the next days would bring and fell asleep.

End of part 3

comment from Jacks and Jills to the address in my profile.

12