Kath, Her Mum, and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Kath, I'd love that."

I saw that her pussy started to glisten as she came again.

"You are a bad boy. Perhaps what you really want more than anything else is my Mum and me at the same time."

That was it, my spunk erupted into Kath's white panties.

"Mmmmm that is definitely what you want, you horny sod, you want us both together, Mother and daughter, 2 wet pussies, 4 hard nipples, 2 tight arseholes, all for your delight."

I continued to rub my cock even though it was now no longer erect as she spoke in this horny fashion.

"Maybe I'll let you, maybe if you are a good boy I'll persuade my Mum to come and stay and I'll entice her into bed with us, would you like that?"

"Oh Kath that would be amazing."

"Will you do anything for that?"

"Yes darling."

"Anything?"

I nodded.

"Take off those panties and give them to me."

I did as she said and as I did Kath leaned over to the bedside cabinet and pulled out one of her other sex toys, an 8 inch thick black lifelike dildo. She then coated the top 2 inches of the plastic cock with my cum from her panties.

"Come and suck my friend," she said holding out the black cock towards me, "If you do a good job and please me, maybe I'll call Mum later."

I moved toward her and she pushed the dildo against my lips and as they parted, she pushed it in.

"Suck this big black cock for me."

It was shockingly wonderfully horny as slurped my own cum off the plastic cock.

Kath grabbed my hand and placed it around the shaft.

"Wank him off whilst he fucks your mouth."

I complied happily and was soon hungrily gripping the cock with my right hand, running it up and down the shaft whilst taking as much cock in my mouth as I could.

I was soon lost in this pseudo homosexual fantasy and when Kath placed the slim 6 inch vibrator in my left hand I was soon wanking that as well.

Kath was of course also masturbating whilst watching me and she was soon groaning loudly as she brought herself off. With that last orgasm she fell back onto the bed exhausted and I released my grip on the pretend cocks and joined her.

For a while neither of us said anything.

Finally I said "That was naughty darling but very nice."

She kissed me and said "The best fantasy yet."

We cuddled a bit and then she looked at me and said "Would you suck another guy's cock for me?"

"If that is what you want Babe, anything to keep you happy and horny."

She eased herself up on her elbow and leaned over me, "No seriously, if we were to have sex with another couple of guys for real, so that I can have my fantasy of every hole filled with cock, would you then suck them both off for me, whilst I watch."

"I said if that is what you want."

"And let them cum in your mouth."

"Yes Babe, anything."

"Do you promise?"

I nodded just wanting her to be happy. She fell back on to the bed,

"I'll ring my Mum up tonight then and ask her to come and stay for a week and if you are willing to keep your promise, I'll let you fuck my Mum, I'll even join in with a threesome if that is what you want and she is happy with that."

That was 6 months ago and since then things have been simply amazing. I'll tell you more next time.

12