Katherine Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother plays game with Daughter-in-Law.
2.5k words
4.52
164.3k
27
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sammy47
Sammy47
71 Followers

Shelly climbed off of John now shrinking penis, hopped off the bed, grabbed a towel, and walked out of the room. As she walked to the kitchen naked, she passed through the living room without even a second look at Katherine who was now sitting on the couch patiently waiting on Shelly. Shelly reached into the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water and turned back into the living room. As she turned, Shelly jumped and said, "Oh, Katherine, I didn't know you were here. We must not have heard you come in."

"That's okay honey I haven't been here long," Katherine replied while she really thought, Yeah, right! You knew I was here all along you little tease. "Where do you want to eat sweetie?" She asked.

"I don't know. You pick. Anything you want." Shelly responded knowing her mother-in-law wanted something, just not food. Shelly could see how flushed Katherine was. Katherine couldn't take her eyes off of her daughter-in-law's naked form, especially her shaved pussy lips. As her eyes stared at Shelly's swollen well fucked pussy she could swear she saw Johnny's cum oozing out.

"We will decide on the way. Now, go get dressed, I'm starved."

Before she turned to leave Shelly made a show of wiping the oozing cum off of the inside her thighs and all the way up to her pubic mound, causing a moan to escape her lips.

As Shelly went back to the bedroom to get dressed John emerged dressed and ready for his day of golfing.

"Hi, Mom. How are you?"

"I'm good Johnny. How are you?"

"I'm fine." John said. The mother and son chatted for about five minutes talking about trivial things. "I better get going. You two have fun today." John said as Shelly entered the room.

John leaned down to kiss his mom on the cheek, but Katherine couldn't help herself as she turned her head at the last moment and kiss her son softly on the lips. Shelly smiled and thought, Wow, I can't believe she kissed him on the lips. That was hot but I bet this is hotter.

Shelly walked over to John, turned her surprised looking husband away from his mother's mischievous smile, and leaned in for a passionate kiss. As her tongue softly played with John's, Shelly's hand dropped to John's crotch and started to lightly stroke his cock through is khaki golfing shorts. After a few seconds, the combination of passionate kissing and cock teasing in front of his mother John's dick started hardening. John shied away from the kiss, but it was too late. His rigid manhood was clearly visible for both his wife and his mother to see. Shelly had to stifle a giggle as she watched John try to rush out the door.

****

Sitting at the open air café, Shelly and Katherine chatted about the wedding. Generally just gossiping over who had a good time and who might have had too much to drink at the open bar. Shelly commented on Richard, John's father being a little worse for the wear that night.

"Oh, you know Richard. He was just relaxing and having a good time." Katherine said, even though Richard's relaxing had ended in a night of her having to take him home stumbling. He had passed out that night in his tux and she had to undress him while he snored.

"Relaxing, huh? Did that lead to some mutual relaxation when you to got home?" Shelly asked matter of factly.

By this time Katherine realized she wasn't shocked by the way Shelly was talking to her. It was like they were old friends, not mother and daughter-in-law.

"No," she answered. "He passed out and I had to take his clothes off while he slept on the bed."

"I'm sorry. I would have thought you guys would have had a fun time that night. You certainly looked sexy enough that any man there would have enjoyed taking you home."

"Shelly you're such a liar. An old woman like me doesn't turn anybody on anymore. Oh what am I saying you're young. Just wait until you and John get older. The passion goes away."

"Whatever! I won't let the passion go away."

Almost laughing Katherine said, "And how do you plan on doing that?"

"It's all about going one step further. It's a game John and I play. I'll show you how to play and maybe even prove you are sexier than you think you are. What do you say? Wanna play?" Shelly asked.

"I don't know." Katherine wasn't sure. She knew Shelly was wild, and she didn't know if she should be doing this. Her curiosity about the games her son and his new wife played were getting to her though. "How do you play?"

"It's simple, I will do something and you do the same thing but only better."

"Uh, okay." Katherine responded with just enough hesitation that she didn't give away just how sexy she thought the game sounded.

"Great," Shelly said enthusiastically, "I will go first." With that Shelly turned sideways in her chair to get the waiters attention. As she turned the flimsy material of the white skirt she was wearing road up past the halfway point of her thighs.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just getting a refill on my water," Shelly said wickedly, "and giving our waiter a little tip while I'm at it." Saying this Shelly spread her legs just enough to give the approaching waiter a glimpse of her panty covered crotch. Both women stifled giggles as the waiter a handsome dark haired man in his late twenties, nearly tripped. Shelly turned back to her the table keeping her legs spread just wide enough for Katherine to get a peak at her cream colored lace panties. After the waiter refilled the women's water and left, Shelly said, "Your turn now."

"What should I do?"

"The waiter is stilling watching us from over by the bar. You have to give him a show, but it has to be better than mine. If not I win."

"Okay," Katherine said nervously as she scooted her chair into position for to give a good view. She slowly spread her tanned thighs, but didn't stop until her legs were nearly all the way open. The waiters eyes bulged as did a few of the other patrons who were luckily seated within view of Katherine's exposed crotch. As she noticed the stares Katherine quickly turned back to the table. Yet she couldn't help but notice the sudden heat contained filling her chest and the wetness forming in her pussy.

"Good job, now it is my turn," Shelly said as she got up from the table. She quickly walked by the bar to the bathroom leaving Katherine to ponder what she was going to do next. After less than a minute Shelly emerged from the bathroom, walked to the bar, and talked to the waiter. What is she saying to him? Katherine wondered.

As Shelly came back to the table and sat down, Katherine got ready to ask what she had done when she noticed Shelly's legs spread wide. This time though her panties were missing. She had taken her panties off in the bathroom to one up her mother-in-law.

"Really honey? Taking your panties off? That's not really one upping me."

"No." Shelly said. "That is just the beginning." At that point the waiter returned to the table carrying a bottle of wine and two glasses. As he poured Katherine a glass he kept his eyes locked on her breast. When he turned to pour Shelly's glass he dropped the bottle to the table only to recover it quickly before too much spilled. While he cleaned up the mess and returned to pouring the wine he stared intently at Shelly's open legs, clearly eyeing her shaved pussy. It seemed to take forever for him to pour the wine with his trembling hands.

The smell of Shelly's sex filled the air as the waiter finally finished and made a hasty retreat. "What would John say if he knew you were showing yourself like that in public? And to another man of all things."

"Are you kidding? He would love it. Besides which it is all part of the game. As a matter of fact, the only thing he would probably be mad about is if I embarrassed you so much that you decided to quit playing." "Honey, I didn't say I was quitting. I just don't want you and John to have any problems."

"We won't, you could say we are two of a kind. Both kinky as hell."

"Well that settles it. It's my turn then." Katherine picked up her glass of wine and downed the remaining half of it while she signaled the waiter for another glass. As the waiter returned, bottle in hand, Katherine made a show of knocking her silverware from the table. When the waiter bent to pick it up Katherine turned in her chair so that the man was blocking the view of the other patrons and quickly reached up her skirt, yanking her panties down her legs and off. The waiter fumbled with the silverware as he watched her slip her panties over feet and spread her legs. He was just inches away from her dripping pussy. When she sat up straighter with her panties in hand she raised them in a way that the moist crotch brushed the man's lips. His nosed filled with the scent of Katherine's juices and nearly knocked him on his ass. Katherine then dropped the panties squarely on the table as if they were one of the restaurant's napkins.

"I think that means, I win," Katherine said to Shelly.

"Not yet," Shelly replied as she scooped up her mother-in-laws underwear. "Let's pay our check, so I can show you what it takes to win the game."

****

After paying the bill the two horny women climbed back into Katherine's car without saying a word. As Katherine drove Shelly back to her house she tried to pressure her into admitting that Katherine was the winner. Shelly just kept smiling, and telling her the game wasn't quite over. Katherine began to get nervous as they pulled into the driveway and got out of the car.

When they went into the house, Shelly poured them each another glass of wine and soon undressed in the middle of the living room. She told Katherine to sit on the couch as she opened her purse and pulled out her mother-in-laws underwear. Without a word she raised the damp crotch of Katherine's panties to her face and began inhale their aroma while she licked the wet spot. Slowly she crept her other hand to dripping pussy. Standing with her legs slightly apart she fingered herself vigorously. Just as she was about to explode she move the fabric from her face to her pussy and rubbed it between her lips, right on her clit. Soon her body shook with orgasm as her juices covered her mother-in-laws underwear.

Katherine watched the scene unfold in front of her. Having never been attracted to another woman, she was surprised at how bad she wanted to be touched right now.

"Your turn mommy."

That comment shocked Katherine out of her daze. "I don't think I can top that, honey. You are just so sexy."

"Here," Shelly said as she gave Katherine the panties she had been wearing. "At least try it, with my panties. I bet you will like it. Maybe as much as you liked watching John and I fuck earlier today."

"What."

"I know you saw us. I even watched you out of the corner of my eye. When you were fingering that sexy pussy of yours, were you thinking about me, or were you thinking about your little Johnny. Either way now's your chance to win the game."

Almost in a trance Katherine trade places with Shelly and began to undress. After she slipped off her sun dress, she stood naked in front of her daughter-in-law sniffing her panties. At first she just smelled Shelly's sex on them then as she began to lick the massive wet spot that had collected on them throughout the day; she noticed the taste of cum. Not Shelly's cum either. A man's cum. This had to be John's. She must have still been dripping when she put them on. The thought made Katherine more starved for some sort of satisfaction than ever. She went for broke moving the mixed cum covered panties to her pussy and pushing them between her swollen red lips. She fingered herself with two fingers, wearing panties like a glove. Soon the thought of John and Shelly's cum touching her pussy was too much and she came harder than she had in years.

"Fuuuckkkk!" Katherine exclaimed.

Before she knew it Shelly's hands were on her hips, forcing her shaky legs to swivel around and drop her onto the couch. Katherine hadn't even recovered before Shelly buried her head between Katherine's legs and began to expertly lick her sopping pussy. As Shelly's tongue alternated between penetrating Katherine's pussy and licking her clit, Shelly reached up and rubbed her breasts. Soon Katherine was cumming again. With her mother-in-law grinding her pussy down on Shelly's face, Shelly began to pinch Katherine's nipples.

"That's it baby, pinch mommy's nipples. Make mommy cuuummm!"

As Katherine's orgasm subsided, Shelly stood up and cooed, "Did mommy like that? I think mommy is so sexy, but now it's mommy's turn to make me cum."

"That was so wonderful, baby. I can't tell you how sexy you make me feel. I love that you call me mommy. And you are right it is time for mommy to make her new daughter cum. Lay down baby."

As Shelly lay on the floor with her legs spread apart her mother-in-law leaned down to give each nipple a quick suck before moving further down. Katherine started by sliding one then two fingers into Shelly's waiting pussy. Soon she leaned forward to taste her first pussy. The intoxicating taste instantly made her want more. Katherine licked her pussy like it was an ice cream cone, starting at the bottom and licking all the way to the top. She continued fingering her pussy as she licked it. Soon Shelly's hips began to gyrate.

"Oh God mommy. That feels so good. Eat me, eat me mommy. I'm going to cum real soon."

Katherine tilted her head up, stopping just long enough to ask, "Do you like mommy licking your pussy, Shelly?"

"Yes," Shelly hissed. "It feels so good mommy. Keep licking me. Your fingers feel so good."

As Shelly got closer to cumming Katherine maneuvered her hand not occupied with fingering pussy to Shelly's as. It only took a little excess saliva and pussy juice to lubricate it. She then slowly started to finger Shelly's ass.

"Holy Shit!" Shelly screamed between clenched teeth as she came, squirting her juices into Katherine's mouth.

As they both caught their breath, they lay there on the floor in each others arms giving tender kisses the phone rang. Not to be interrupted they let the machine pick it up.

"Hi hun, it's me John. I just wanted to call and see if you needed me to pick up anything on the way home. I guess I missed you."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sammy47
Sammy47
71 Followers