Katherine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Oh, Oh yes! Mommy's coming baby boy! Don't stop! Don't ever stop fucking me Johnny!" Katherine nearly screamed.

"Yes, mommy, I'll fuck you as much as you want!" John groaned as he to came, shooting his load into his mother's pussy.

Shelly watched as John flopped down on top of his mother in pure exhaustion. Katherine tilted her head up to look over John's shoulder. Catching Shelly's eye, she smiled and winked at her daughter-in-law.

"Johnny you better climb off of mommy, before your wife gets home," Katherine said in a motherly voice. With that Shelly left the doorway and went to the front door. Giving them a couple of seconds to compose themselves, she waited. Katherine emerged from the bedroom without saying a word, the signal for Shelly to arrive home. Shelly smiled wickedly at her naked body then opened the door and shut it loudly for John to hear.

"I'm home and your not..." Shelly trailed off as John entered the living room naked. Shelly nearly broke out in laughter at the deer in the headlights look he gave her. "What's going on here? Why are you both naked?" Shelly asked adding a little pretend confusion to her voice.

As John tried to find an answer for his wife, Katherine spoke up, "Oh Shelly, it's nothing. After my shower I decided I wanted to relax like I do at home. John was nervous about having his mother be naked around him, so I made him take his clothes off as well." Turning to John she said, "I was right wasn't I? It is relaxing."

"Uh, yeah," John stammered out.

"Oh, well I guess if that is it, than who am I to say anything. At least it's your mother, and not some strange woman."

Still recovering from his wife's easy going attitude, John kept quiet. Katherine though new she had to say something quick so that John would not realize he had been set up, "Shelly where are the groceries you went to get?"

Still playing the part of the confused wife, Shelly shifted her eyes back and forth from John to his mother a couple of times before answering. "I'm sorry what did you say?"

"Where are the groceries?" Katherine repeated.

"Oh that. I got all the way done with my shopping and when I went to check out I didn't have my wallet. I searched all through my purse and realized I left it here. Talk about a waste of time. Sorry it doesn't look like we will be having dinner here."

John finally spoke up, "That's okay, we can order pizza if that's alright with mom?"

"I would rather have Chinese, it's quicker," Katherine suggested.

They all agreed, and John was given the job of ordering the food. As they waited for the delivery guy to show John left the living room to get dressed, but Shelly stopped him before he got to the doorway.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get dressed," he replied.

"Don't do that. When the food gets here, I'll pay for the food, and when I'm done I'll join you to in relaxing," Shelly said. John's eyes widened a little and a smile started to creep onto his face, as Shelly suggested she get naked with him and his mother. Shelly, not wanting to overplay her hand to John, turned to Katherine and asked, "If that's alright with you mom? I mean, me being naked too?"

"Oh yes, dear. Mommy would love for you to join us in relaxing," Katherine replied coyly.

To Be Continued.

12