Katherine Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

Our plan worked brilliantly, every day I would check the door, if the envelope was there I would hurry home to get started on my home-work. At the same time I would try to ignore both the thoughts and images that started rushing through my head about what we would be doing in a couple of hours, and the throbbing erection that immediately gave me.

Everything went fine for quite a few weeks and by then, although the thrills never lost any of their intensity, what we were doing had become almost a regular part of my life. So when a whole week went by without there being any sign of an envelope I became quite desperate to know what was happening.

I knew Heather was still around because a couple of times I had caught a glimpse of her driving down the high street. Another time I had seen her talking to two women outside a shop, and had come close to crossing over and waiting until the women left so I could talk to her myself. But she walked off with one of them, and I knew she hadn't even seen me. Then, on the ninth or tenth day I finally saw the envelope on the door.

After a period of completely unexpected deprivation I was naturally doubly anxious and so arrived long before Heather did. I not only wanted to know what had happened to cause her sudden absence, but even more importantly, needed to feel her hands stroking my cock. Even though I had masturbated more frequently than usual during my enforced abstinence the resulting climaxes seemed unable to completely relieve the deep-seated frustration, and I knew that only what Heather did could truly satisfy me.

The car finally arrived but when she got out there was something about her movements that told me how tense she was. She looked around to make sure the coast was clear, saw me, gave me a tight-lipped smile and then hurriedly opened the door. Once inside the back room she took me in her arms and just held me tight, hugging me so strongly that I could hardly breathe. I could feel her body trembling but somehow knew it was from something other than her usual physical needs, then I heard her beginning to sob.

I held her tight and tried to calm her, asking her what was wrong and when a minute or two later she relaxed her grip a little she said in a tense, almost angry voice. 'He's gay! He's told me he's gay.' she took a deep breath and then added. 'He's apparently been struggling with it for years. He thought getting married would fix it!'

What she'd told me gave me an explanation for her absence, but I didn't want to even try to imagine the rows and hurtful recriminations that had been going on between Heather and the vicar. 'What will you do?' I asked, mainly because I didn't know what else to say.

'I'm leaving him, I have no choice, I have to.' she pushed me back a little and her tear brimmed eyes looked deep into mine. 'That means I have to leave here.' she added.

I had somehow known deep down inside me that that was coming, but even so it didn't reduce the impact of what she had said. 'Leaving here?' I exclaimed.

'Of course, I can't stay with him, it would destroy both of us. The church has already organised counselling for him. Nothing for me of course! They're quite happy to let me sort out my own life!' she spat out almost venomously.

'All this came out a week ago, I've been putting off meeting you while we went through the worst of it. At one stage I was just going to go, not even see you again. But then I found I couldn't do that.'

'Where are you going, when?'

''The day after tomorrow, I'm going to stay with my sister for a week or two, up North.'

'I won't see you again.' I said, trying to control the confused mix of emotions that suddenly seemed to overwhelm me.

'No Craig.' she replied softly, then added. 'So tonight is very special, for both of us. I want to make it a time we will both remember, for a very long time.'

She took my face between her hands and looked me straight in the eye as she spoke. 'You have been wonderful Craig, the times we have had together have helped me keep my sanity. And unlike any other boy, I mean young man that I can imagine, in spite of everything we have done you have been very understanding and have never pressured me into having proper sex with you. Well tonight is different. Tonight we'll do everything I'm sure you have secretly been wanting to do.'

So that was the night I truly lost my virginity. Three times. And, given her husband's calling, in retrospect it seemed appropriate that the first time was in the Missionary position. The second was from the back, what she called 'doggie' style, and the third and absolutely totally draining time was with Heather on top.

I went round to the vicarage the following afternoon, she wasn't there and I had to leave the present I took with me with the woman who did some of their cleaning. I had always done a lot of drawing and painting, something I had a flair for even as a very small kid and had, during the time we had been seeing each other, been working on a special painting of a group of birds. Originally I had thought it would be a birthday present for my Mother, but decided I wanted Heather to have it.

She rang very early the following morning, apparently telling my Father she needed a quick word with me about a set of keys. When I took the phone I could hear the tears in her voice. 'I can't say much, just tell your parents you had forgotten to return the key of the scout hall. I can't tell you what your present means to me Craig, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever owned, I'll treasure it always, I promise you. I'll never forget you, you know that. Now I have to go.' she said with a muffled break in her voice as she hung up.

Wonderful though that last time together was, when I look back it's not the time I remember most often, or most clearly. And I guess that an analyst might say that because it was the last time I saw her I have since then subconsciously associated proper sex with emotional loss.'


Chapter 8

Compassionate Concern

Katherine said nothing for a few moments, then without even finishing her drink she took my hand, got up and led me back to the bed-room. Then she made love to me, in the normal way, kissing and caressing me until I had an erection, then moving on top of me and guiding it into her pussy.

The feelings and sensations we both experienced that time were unlike anything we had shared up to that point. I'm quite sure that at first her actions were motivated by her compassion and concern for whatever emotions her request had stirred up in me. Perhaps intending to replace any residual sadness that had welled to the surface in recounting the story with the intensity of the physical pleasures she knew she could give me.

But by then, maybe without her being fully conscious of it, something had happened between us, I'm sure there was already something more than just the melding of our individual sexual preferences. And certainly that would account for her reaction a little later.

Having made sure I was fully embedded she made herself comfortable then reached down and began gently stroking my face. 'That was an amazing experience for a young man to go through Craig.' she said softly. 'And although it must have been wonderful at the time, I'm sure it has left you with some deep emotional scarring. If I had even guessed that anything like that had happened I would never have presumed to ask you to tell me about it. And certainly not when we have known each other for such a short time. But thank you for telling me, I'm very touched, and feel very privileged that you were able to share it with me.

But.' she added in a slightly lighter tone of voice. 'If all that stuff hadn't happened we wouldn't have hit it off so well, would we. And I think that would have been a pity.' she said as she began to move herself slowly up and down on my cock.

'I think it would too Katherine.' I replied, slipping one hand around to stroke her back and reaching up for her breasts with the other. 'What happened between Heather and I may have been wonderful, and the outcome may, as you suggested, have left me with some scars, but what I think you and I have is only related to that in a quite superficial way.

We are who we are, regardless of what happened to either of us on our way here. And who we are is more than just our physical likes and needs, fantastic though that part is. In spite of the intensity of what we make each other feel, especially at moments like this.' I added, moving my hips in time with hers. 'There is a lot more to both of us than just sex, and I don't know about you, but I like, very much, those other things about you just as much. Well almost as much.' I added with a grin.

She said nothing for a few moments, holding her body still while looking down into my eyes. 'That's a very sweet thing to say Craig, and you could be right.' she said softly, then bent down and gave me long, lingering kiss.

As her tongue snaked deep into my mouth she began to move again, rotating her hips as she rose and fell, the slick tightness of her pussy sending rippling waves of pleasure through me. And at the same time I felt the shivering tremors that ran up through her body as my hands continued stroking and caressing her. Our minds and bodies seemed completely in tune with each other, each delighting in the sweetly undemanding pleasures we were sharing, that time not just having sex, but truly making love.

When we were both finally exhausted we lay in each other's arms, neither saying a word, but somehow still sharing the continuing echoes of what we had felt.

'That was wonderful.' she whispered a long time later. 'If we're not careful I might get to like ordinary sex with you as much as the other things we do.' she added with a cheeky smile.

'In that case I'll just have to make sure we don't do it too often.' I replied.

She gave a deep-throated laugh, then pushed herself up. 'I'm not so sure about that, but as wonderful as it was I do have to get going now.' she said.

'Why not stay over?' I suggested.

'Another time Craig. I've got nothing with me, no change of clothes, toilet things, you know.'

'OK.' I replied disappointedly. 'I do understand, but I'll clear a few spaces for you, in case you decide to leave a few things here, just in case of unforeseen circumstances.' I added.

'I'll think about that. Now I must go and clean up.'

While she was doing that I made some fresh coffee, but when she returned she said she didn't want any more and had to get going. 'I've a busy day tomorrow and it is rather late Craig. Now don't forget I want to take those photographs, are you still happy about that?'

'Of course, if that's what you want Katherine.'

'OK, I have to get a couple of things organised but what evening are you free.'

'For you, any evening.'

She gave a low chuckle at my immediate response, then said. 'That's nice to hear. Shall we say about eight o'clock on Wednesday, no, make that eight thirty, I'll have a young helper there with me and she has another commitment until then. Then stay on afterwards for something to eat. Now, as I'll be taking a few different sorts of shots I'll get a couple of pairs of shorts for you to wear, so what's your waist measurement please. Oh and just one other thing while I think of it, please refrain from doing it between now and then Craig, I want you to have a good head of steam up.'

Soon after that she left, giving me another reminder to abstain from masturbating for the next few days and I was left wondering what I had let myself in for. Even without the thought of a helper, as she'd called it, the whole thing was sounding rather clinical and I wondered if I'd be able to perform under those circumstances.

I decided I didn't want any of the coffee I had made either and instead poured myself a night-cap, sipping it slowly while I sat and thought through the events of the evening.

Not only had I never told anyone else about what had happened between Heather and I, I realised that it was actually the first time I had thought through the precise sequence of events in detail. Until then the memories of those times had come in flashes. I wondered what had become of her, by then she would be middle-aged, probably re-married and with children. Did she sometimes do what I was, thinking back, then wondering what had become of that initially shy, very callow youth. If she did I hoped it was with the same affection I found myself feeling for her, and not with embarrassment or disgust at what she had initiated.

But then my mind skipped to the more recent time, to the intensity of feelings Katherine and I had shared and, if I was not mistaken, I felt sure not all of those had been purely physical ones. But regardless of whatever else might be developing between us, there was no doubt that at that level we were totally in tune, our bodies responding to each other in ways I had certainly never experienced before.

She seemed to be able to somehow reach right down into my most primal urges, both excite and satisfy me with an almost unbelievable intensity. And, unless she was for some reason exaggerating her own responses, I felt reasonably sure I was doing the same thing for her.

With all those thoughts still racing around in my head I finally went to bed and to my surprise, slept like the proverbial log.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers
12