Katherine Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

'Don't you look wonderful Craig.' she said quietly, but still interrupting my unsuccessful thoughts.

'The credit is all yours Katherine, well, yours and Belinda's.' I replied with a grin, then added. 'But what will you do with them?'

'Well that's what I need to talk to you about, but we can do it when we eat, and I have had one hell of a day Craig.' she added in a much more sultry tone.

'I thought you were pleased with your work?'

'Oh I am, I am. But can't you imagine what it's done to me, working with all those shots of you looking like that? It was even worse than it was last night, when I had to control myself while watching you through the lens. Today brought all that back, and then some! I've gone through three pairs of panties, they got just too wet.'

'Well we'll just have to see if we can relieve some of that build-up of pressure for you.' I said, turning to take her in my arms.

We made love right there, on the floor beside the prints, rolling around as we kissed and groped each other, not bothering to fully undress, just undoing or removing the few absolutely necessary bits of clothing. Even though just looking at the shots of what they had done to me had given me a hard on I would have been happy to spend as long as she wanted on giving her oral sex, but that wasn't what she needed that time.

Having got my cock out and assured herself it was more than ready for action she rolled me over on to my back and straddled me. 'This won't be one of our truly memorable fucks Craig, but needs must where lust drives.' she said as she pushed herself down on to it.

She augmented what we were doing by using her fingers on herself, rubbing her clitoris so vigorously she had two quick orgasms before the one I gave her when my upthrusting cock finally unloaded into her.

'Phew, I really needed that!' she gasped when we were done with each other. 'Sorry it was so frantic though.' she added, grinning down at me.

'No apologies needed, sometimes it has to be like that, doesn't it.'

'For me, not often, no, but as I said, it has been a hell of a day. Now I don't know about you, but I'm famished, apart from everything else, I've not had anything to eat all day either. So once we've wiped ourselves clean let's go and eat, and we can have that talk I mentioned.' she said, her pussy giving a loud squelching sound as she pushed herself up off me.

As we ate she explained that there were various ways of marketing this type of material. First, and most lucratively important were several magazines, mainly in Europe and Asia, that specialised in what she referred to as artistic pornography. She had sold to them before and knew from experience that there would be a very ready market for many of the better pictures. There were also art groups that held private shows of similar material, and those tapped into the collectors who were willing to fork out very good money for it.

'So it's up to you Craig, you're the subject, so you actually have a fair bit of control over what I do, you at least have to sign a release before I can do anything with the pictures.'

'You mean I get a modelling fee?'

'Of course as a professional that's what I should have negotiated with you right at the start. But then we didn't begin with a professional relationship, did we?' she said with a mischievous smile.

'Far from it. Look I don't want any money from you Katherine, but I'm not sure I want this sort of publicity either.'

'Oh nobody needs to know your name. It's mine that appears, as the photographer. If the pictures do as well as I think they will there will be questions, but I can fend them off with no trouble at all.' she said reassuringly.

So, as she was so obviously enthusiastic about the quality of her work I agreed, saying that if the financial returns were as good as she thought they might be she could take me away for a week-end somewhere as the main part of my payment.

'Part payment, what else would you like?' she asked with a mischievous grin.

'Not what you're thinking.' I replied, deciding that this was as good an opportunity as I would get to broach the subject that had in fact been on my mind since that very first evening. 'But don't you think it's about time you confided in me the way I did with you?' I said, adding. 'After all it was you who said that if we wanted to get to know each other better we should share things.'

She remained silent for a while, perhaps guessing what was on my mind, then asked what I wanted her to tell me.

'Well I explained what happened when I was young, with Heather, how I thought those experiences gave me my sexual preferences. Something must have happened in your life to give you yours.'

'That's true, and in some ways what set mine off was similar to what happened to you. But it's not something I really like to talk about and only a couple of people know the story.'

I thought that seemed a bit unfair, after all I had told her mine, but I suppressed that thought and merely said that she really didn't have to tell me if it made her feel too uncomfortable.

'No, no it's all right Craig, if you'd like to know I'll tell you. But I wanted you to understand that it's not something I share with every man I get close to.' There was a long pause before she spoke again and I didn't know whether she was having second thoughts about sharing her secrets, or was just trying to get things straight in her mind.

'I have a brother and sister, my brother Matthew is two years older than I am, my sister, Kerrie is several years younger. I haven't seen much of Matthew for many years now, he's married, with kids, but when I was a little girl we were extremely close. I guess that as we had always played together when we were very young, as we grew older my parents expected him to continue doing so, and generally keeping an eye on me. I don't know if he was always very happy about doing that, but I loved my big brother and loved knowing he was always there for me.

When my sister Kerry came along several years later I suppose my parents thought that Matthew could continue what he'd always done, play with me and also be trusted to keep an eye on baby Kerry. And although that was probably true initially, by the time Kerry was five, I was in my early teens and Matthew and his friends were all well on their way through puberty.

Back then we lived on a farm some way out of a small country town, there were a few others nearby, with paddocks of grazing cows and horses, and of course the usual scattering of sometimes pretty dilapidated barns and outhouses. To the small number of children around it was all just a wonderful play-ground, and so long as we remembered to shut gates and didn't do any damage the other farmers didn't seem to mind us going on their land.

In earlier years Matthew and I had been on quite a few exploration trips together but as time went by they became less and less frequent, and of course by then he started preferring the company of guys his own age. I didn't like that a bit, for one thing it meant I had to spend more time taking care of Kerrie, and as she was so much younger, by the time I was eighteen that was not my idea of fun.

But most of the time I did what my parents expected me to, until one day, don't ask me why because I have no idea what prompted me to do it, I just went off on my own. Well not exactly on my own, I mean, not aimlessly, I decided I would follow Matthew, see what he and his friends got up to, but do it so he didn't know I was.

As I said, I've no idea what prompted the idea, I had no idea where he was going, or what I intended to do, I just followed him, but hid behind things so that if he looked back behind himself he wouldn't see me.

He didn't go terribly far, down a lane that led to one of the nearest farms, where he met up with a couple of his friends. I don't remember their names now but I know I never liked one of them, he was bit older and had started looking at me in what I thought was in a funny way. Anyway, they got through the fence and headed towards a big old barn at the back of the farm-house.

I didn't know what to do for a while, then my curiosity as to what they were up to got the better of me, so I plucked up my courage and went after them. The barn was an old slab timber one and over the years quite a few of the planks had fallen, so getting inside was easy, but it was comparatively dark in there and at first I had no idea where the boys had gone. Then I heard whispering, and as my eyes got accustomed to what little light there was I saw that the barn had a loft at one end. Without making a sound I got up the ladder, then crept across the loft so I'd be as near as I could get to where I heard their voices.

When I looked cautiously down I saw them, in a line, up against the wall facing the farm-house, and peering through cracks in the timbers. Just as I looked down I heard one of them say. 'There she is! She's bringing out some washing, and just look at what she's got on!'

I knew the couple that ran that farm, they were much younger than most of the others around us and hadn't been married that long. The 'she' the boy had referred to could only be the young farmer's wife, but why they would be spying on her was quite beyond me.

I was still trying to understand that when the boys started doing something that puzzled me even more. By then I could see pretty well and although I was a fair distance away, as I was looking down at them I could see they had undone the fronts of their trousers and got their dicks out.

Of course by that age both my mother and the classes at school had told me the basics of sex, and being close to farm animals I had seen what went on in the animal world. Although I accepted the mechanics of how mothers and fathers made babies, and Mum had said they enjoyed doing it, having heard the cows bellowing in protest when the bulls got at them, I wasn't at all sure about that part. I presumed she'd said it just so I wouldn't feel bad about her having to put up with Dad doing that to her so they could have me.

Mum had told me that the man's penis got stiff when they were about to make a baby, but as she knew I'd seen those on horses and cows, assured me they didn't get anything like as big as that. But for some reason she hadn't mentioned anything about masturbation, so when the boys didn't start pissing, as I first thought they were going to, but instead began tugging at their dicks, I had no idea as to what or why they were doing what they were.

But of course although I was in some ways revolted I was also fascinated, so as they had their eyes glued to what they could see outside, I continued watching them. By then their dicks had grown and got stiff, just as Mum said they did, and although none of them spoke to each other, I could hear them making funny, gasping noises as they seemed to get more and more excited.

Then suddenly, just two or three minutes later, it was all over. I'd caught sight of something glinting, as though each had taken a very, very short piss, then they were scrabbling for a handkerchief to wipe themselves, pushing their dicks back in their trousers and grinning sheepishly at each other. Then they took off and I was left standing there, wondering what on earth it had all been about.

But I knew I wasn't supposed to have seen what I had, so said nothing to anyone, at least not for a week or two. Then Matthew did something mean. I don't remember now what it was but I know I got really angry at him, and when I couldn't get him to stop I said that if he didn't, I would tell Mum what he and his friends had done in the barn.

That stopped him in his tracks, and although at first he thought I was just bluffing, when I said I'd seen them pulling their things while looking at the farmer's wife I could tell from the expression on his face that what I'd seen them doing was really, really bad.

The change that came over him was incredible, he said he'd do all sorts of things for me, so long as I didn't tell. At the time I thought that was marvellous, so I agreed and for the next week or so made him play with Kerrie and I as much as we wanted him to.

But of course being like that meant he was no longer my big, strong older brother, and after a while I wasn't sure I really liked not having the Matthew I knew and loved around any more.

And of course all this time I had continued wondering about exactly what it was that I had actually seen going on in the barn. So, when one afternoon when there were just the two of us doing something together, I found the nerve to ask him about it. Not quite like that of course, it took me a while to work round to it, but anyway, I said if he'd explain he could forget about all the stuff I had been making him do, that we could go back to normal again.

I could see he really didn't want to talk about it, but the prospect of getting off the merry-go-round I'd had him on was stronger, so he said he would. We went off into the fields, found a quiet place where we could talk and he began explaining what happened to boys.

I can still remember the embarrassed look on his face as he began, stuttering and stumbling over words as he tried to find ways of explaining things that he really didn't want to have to. Of course it took me some time to understand that what they'd been doing was something like what Mum had told me about, until then I just hadn't made that connection. But once I had, the other thing I quickly recognised was that what Mum had said about it being enjoyable, was true.

Then of course I had to struggle with the idea that something people enjoyed, had to be kept secret, because that didn't seem to make any sense at all. Everything else we did that was fun, we talked and laughed about, why not this stuff too? But I said nothing about that to Matthew because I was more interested in knowing exactly how it all worked.

He explained how once boys got to a certain age they began to get interested in girls, which Mum had already explained to me, and that sometimes, when they saw a particularly pretty girl, they got excited, and quite often they'd find their dicks' getting stiff. I could understand that too, because I'd seen the same thing with the animals, when horses or bulls got close to the females. But when Matthew said the same thing happened when boys just thought about some girl that seemed almost too amazing to be true.

But I didn't interrupt him and he went on to explain that if it stayed like that for too long it got painful, and that the quickest way of getting rid of the stiffness was to rub it, get the stuff out of it, and that then it would go back to normal again. And I could see that all that made some sort of sense.

Then I asked him to tell me what they'd actually seen from the barn. He was quiet for a while and then he told me about the farmer's wife, about how pretty they all thought she was, about how big her titties were, what a nicely rounded bottom she had, and that on that day she'd just had on a pair of shorts and a little top, both of them very tight fitting.

As he started describing her I saw a dreamy sort of look come into his eyes, as though in his mind he could still see her, then something made me look down, at the front of his shorts.

I suppose he'd started reacting to what we were talking about some time before, and that me asking him about what he'd seen had just speeded things along a bit. But I can still remember seeing the bulge his cock was making, remember getting a funny, excited sort of feeling running up my spine as I tried to imagine what was causing it.

'It's stiff now, isn't it.' I said, and remember what a brilliant red his face suddenly went.

'S'pose so.' he mumbled.

'Then you'd better rub it, get the stuff out. You don't want it to start hurting.' I suggested.

'Can't do that, not with you here.' he said, trying to wriggle himself around so I couldn't see the front of his shorts.

'Why not, I'm your sister, we've done all sorts of things together. Or I could do it for you!' I said, thinking that was an even better idea.

And that's how it started.' Katherine said. 'Two kids in a field, just working out for themselves something of what it's all about.'

'Is that all?' I asked.

'Oh no Craig, just the start. I've no idea how many dozens of times I did it for him over the next few months. And of course it wasn't long before I found that I got a nice squirmy feeling from doing it. Then that I could do something similar for myself. And then, when I'd found out just how good that felt, I was even more keen to do it for Matthew.

He was my big brother, I loved him, and wanted to give him as much pleasure as I could. But I also loved his cock Craig. I loved holding it, feeling it grow big and strong, feel it throbbing as he got more and more excited. And I especially loved watching and feeling him come. Those few seconds when what was happening to my big, strong brother was totally dependent on me, on what I was doing for him.

I guess that as well as all the other nice feelings I got, I also enjoyed the sense of power that doing it gave me. I must have sensed that in those moments before he came I could have got him to promise anything, anything I could think of, so long as I continued doing what I was. That's pretty heady stuff, especially for a still otherwise innocent young girl.

But that's all we ever did. Which probably sounds a bit strange, and looking back I'm surprised that we never went further. But he never touched me, not once. Never even asked if he could. And I never did it to myself when I was with him, only ever when I was alone. But whenever I did it was always his cock I pictured in my head.

So there you are, now you know my secret. Now you have some idea of how my particular preferences began. As I said before, they're not dissimilar to what happened to you. Are they?'

'No, very similar. But what about your preference for oral sex?'

'Oh I think that just followed from all those years of the pleasure I got from masturbating, when I found how much better a mouth and tongue could be I just latched on to it.'

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers