Katherine Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,609 Followers

I removed Katherine's blindfold and sent her down the hall to the bathroom. "You can go wash up." I said and Katherine padded down the hall. She was dying to get a look at the boy but the bathroom was on the wrong side of the house and she could not see the yard.

When she returned to the hall, she stood in front of me and then sank to her knees. I reached out for her arms as she descended and held her up. "Thank you very much for the offer." I smiled at her, "but save it for the boy."

Katherine looked down-hearted as I turned her body around. I replaced her blindfold and then pulling her wrists behind her, clipped them together.

Stepping around in front of her I brought my hand to her breast and caressed her tit gently and then bending to her nipple, sucked it into my mouth for a moment. I could feel Katherine's body tremble as I caressed her.

Please vote and send your comments.

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,609 Followers
12