Katherine Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,612 Followers

I gazed down at her massive tits and they were a dark red from their recent abuse. Reaching around her head, I cupped the back of her head and pulled her face to the crotch of my pants. She closed her eyes as I rubbed her cheek across the massive lump in the front of my pants.

Taking hold of the whip once again, I stepped to the side and brought my arm back. Turning towards the bound beauty, I let the lash fly and the leather once again cut hard across her magnificent breasts. Sandy screamed as the lash cut into her soft flesh. Before she could recover from that blow another cut right across her aching nipples and her body buckled in pain as she collapsed before me.

"Sit up!" I screamed and Sandy tried to lift her body back up. I watched as she tried to balance her body with her arms bound behind her. Every movement caused her huge, beaten breasts to jiggle before my eyes. It was a wonderful sight.

"How are you holding up?" I asked as I gazed down at the trembling beauty. She nodded silently, afraid that if she spoke her voice would give away her fear.

Moving the stool around in front of her body I sat down with my thighs framing her bound body. Reaching down to her beaten breasts, I pinched her taut nipples and pulled up until the trembling beauty rose up on her knees. I smiled at her. From my pocket I pulled a leather cuff about an inch wide with metal rings on it. Sliding it under her massive breast, I pulled up on it and then inserted the leather tip into the buckle. Slowly I began to tighten the cuff until it pinched the tender skin of her breast and caused the meaty part to bulge out. The leather was hard and the edges felt sharp. Sandy gasped as she felt the pressure on her beaten titflesh. I held her breast away from her body by her tortured nipple and pressed the leather cuff back against her ribs. I then closed the buckle. Then taking another cuff from my pocket, I bound her other breast. Sandy winced as she felt the hard edge of the leather cut into her beaten flesh. She looked down as her huge tits stuck out obscenely in front of her body.

Sandy could feel the tightness of the cuffs on her tits and the pressure as blood flow was restricted. My hands came down to her massive tits and I began to caress them. Sandy whimpered as she felt my fingers squeeze her aching titflesh. Her breasts were getting very hard from the restricted blood flow and they were beginning to fall asleep.

Letting go of her bound tits, she sighed with relief as I stood up and moved the stool to the side. Standing beside her body, I gazed down at her bound wrists and her huge tits as they stood straight out from her body. I stepped behind her and then placing my hands on her soft shoulders, I pushed her body forward. With her arms bound behind her, it was hard for her to maintain her balance and her body teetered as she fought for balance. I watched her as her beautiful, bound body tried to remain upright. She realized that if she lost her balance she was going to fall forward and with her arms bound behind her, she would land and land hard on her bound breasts.

I walked behind her as she struggled for balance, her face etched with fear. I watched her thighs quiver as she tightened her powerful thigh muscles but she was losing the battle. I watched as her body inched over and then she fell forward. I heard her scream as her huge tits hit the floor and the leather straps cut deep into her tender titflesh. Sandy couldn't believe the pain in her chest. I reached down and grabbed her braid and then pulling up, lifted her upper body off of the floor. She screamed in pain.

"Does that hurt?" I taunted her.

"Yes," she cried. "Please let me down," she begged.

"OK," I replied and dropped her. Again she landed hard on her bound breasts and screamed in pain as her body crushed her massive tits to the floor.

"Spread your legs," I instructed and the bound beauty slowly spread her thighs for me. She was truly terrified at what I might do to her with pussy wide open.

Her body lay face down on the floor below me. Sandy turned her head to the side and lay her tear-stained cheek on the wooden floor. She was in real pain but relieved that her beaten titflesh was now hidden from my view and any punishment I might want to inflict on her. But the tightness of the leather straps were restricting the bloodflow to her huge breasts and they were starting to lose feeling.

Walking around her body, I slipped my foot between her knees. As I pressed against the inside of her leg, Sandy slid her legs further apart. I gazed down at her magnificent ass as I slid my foot up between her open thighs and rubbed her drenched pussy lips with the toe of my boot. I watched as her body squirmed on the floor below me and her movements rolled her massive tits on the floor. I raised my foot slightly and pressed the toe of my shoe between her sculptured asscheeks and teased her puckered asshole. Sandy cringed.

I left the naked beauty lying on the floor with her tits tightly bound, her arms cuffed behind her back and her legs spread wide apart. I sat down on the bench and gazed at my captive beauty. Sandy lay quietly on the floor as her body ached from the abuse she'd just endured. I watched her as her body periodically shook with fear and sexual anticipation.

After resting for a few minutes, I stepped between her legs and knelt down.

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,612 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Katherine Ch. 17 Previous Part
Katherine Series Info

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Undercover Mother A female cop is forced to have sex with her son's friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Paying the Interest Her rape changes her and her landlord takes advantage.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Professor My Master Her mind said no her body wanted more.in BDSM
Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories